Household Fortunes

Story Info
On the verge of losing everything can James turn it around?
11.3k words
4.62
12.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Introductions

I was sitting alone at a table in the corner of the lounge when Penelope walked over and plopped herself down across from me. Like always she had a bright smile on her lips and that effervescent bubbliness that seemed to come from having too much time and way too much money.

I put on my own best smile and charm, "Hello Penelope, what's up?"

The gorgeous blonde flicked her long curly hair to the side and somehow seemed to smile even more, "Oh you know, the usual. Going to my tennis lesson, then to the spa and salon before my date with Keith tonight."

I avoided rolling my eyes and nodded along with her, "Sounds like a busy day." I said with as little sarcasm as I could muster.

Penelope was from old money, the kind of money that meant she would never have to work a day in her life. The kind of money I was from as well for that matter, though my circumstances were a little different to hers.

She took a look around the lounge, seeing only a few people in it and no one close or coming over, I watched that sugary sweet smile instantly disappear as she looked hard at me.

"And of course plotting the downfall of that bitch Deborah." she said with a stone-cold inflection that would have made Lucifer do a double take.

I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow, "Oh, is that so..." I replied, squirming a little in my chair.

Her smile returned almost as quickly as it had left and she nodded her head, "Yep! And I think you're just the person to help me do it." she replied as she smoothed out her skirt a little.

"Well, as interesting as that sounds... I think I have somewhere to go." I replied and started to stand up, brushing aside the overhanging plant that I used to half hide behind.

Penelope's feud with Deborah Tenor and her family was well known in the country club, though the details always seemed to change. What stayed the same was that the 27-year-old Penelope *hated* the 36-year-old Deborah with a passion.

Sometimes the story went that Deborah had been one of Penelope's babysitters when she was a child and that there was some kind of leftover animosity between them.

Sometimes the story went that Deborah's late husband Erik, had back-stabbed Penelope in a business deal.

And sometimes the story went that Penelope had a crush on Erik from the moment she'd seen him and blamed Deborah for his death.

It didn't matter though, I wanted nothing to do with whatever craziness Penelope had planned.

"Oh don't be silly James, take a seat, I know you don't have anywhere to go... unless it's to court to file for bankruptcy perhaps?" Penelope said, giving her hand a wave at me to dismiss my attempt to leave.

"I surely don't know..." I started to say but Penelope didn't hide her eye roll and just unlocked her phone and shoved it in my general direction.

My shoulders slumped as I read a recent bank statement of my own and my body followed suit as I fell back into my chair. I could only imagine where she got it from, and honestly, I didn't want to know.

As I hinted at before, my circumstances were different from Penelope's. While we both came from old money, I was hanging on by my fingernails as my parents had squandered what was left of the family fortune, while Penelope's family had reinvested wisely in their own companies.

"Fine. Whatever. Clearly you have something in mind, so what is it."

Penelope let out a little squeal with her victory and quickly moved her chair around the table beside my own.

"You know you're kind of cute right? Especially for your age." she asked as she gave me a little "boop" on the nose with her finger.

At 32 years old it was the only inheritance that I had left, my genetic inheritance from my family. Blue eyes, square jaw, rich full brown hair, clear skin, and an athletic frame. I looked the part more than most, so keeping my family name in good standing with the country club was easy enough.

However, I also knew exactly where this was going and a frown crossed my face.

"Oh don't get sad, it's going to be a win-win situation in the end. You know Deborah is into you I'm sure." she stated as a matter of fact.

It was true, Deborah had hit on me several times over the last year or so. Her husband had died three years ago and it had taken her a while to get back into things, but there was little doubt she was interested in me. I'd been gentle, not saying no or yes, but just keeping up a playful banter with her and avoiding her when I could.

I nodded my acknowledgement.

"But obviously if you'd been into her you would have taken her to bed, and the alter, already. Her money could easily fix your financial problems. But she's not your 'type' is she?" Penelope said with a knowing smile.

"No, not really." I replied. Deborah was beautiful, that was not an issue, but she was... stern was the best way I could put it.

Black hair, always pulled back into a bun or ponytail, plain makeup, form-fitting but neutered clothing, thin but flat. She reminded me more of an old school teacher than a young widow.

"Jill and Jen on the other hand..." Penelope said suggestively and I raised my eyebrow once more.

Deborah and Erik had been high school sweethearts and had Jill and Jen, fraternal twins, very young. The two girls were nineteen now, and while they had inherited Deborah's good looks, they had both benefited from Erik's side of the family as well.

Jill had light brown hair that she tended to dye blonde, and a set of curves that were split evenly 50/50 between top and bottom and most would kill for. Jen on the other hand had slightly darker hair that she dyed red but seemed to have all of her curves up top. Most, if they hadn't known better, would have thought Jen had implants as they seemed to defy gravity and logic.

"True... but it's not like either of them are going to be interested in me." I said, finally finding my voice again.

"You're not wrong about that. At least normally you wouldn't be..." Penelope said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a small spray bottle of some kind.

She handed it to me to inspect and I turned it over several times in my hands. It was a plain grey cylinder, no markings on it whatsoever other than a single word "Push" on the top of it.

"And this is?"

"From one of my family's companies, a little skunkworks project that will never come to market but might find its way into some various three-letter agencies at some point."

"And what does it do?"

"It... it opens the mind to new ideas. Or at least it does after enough exposure. Honestly at the moment, it doesn't do much of anything. The lab guys are having a real hard time getting it to work on a practical timescale."

"Ok, so how long are we talking about?"

"Weekly exposure of an hour for six months."

A smile crossed my face as the light bulb went off above it, now I knew why she needed me.

"So basically you want me to date Deborah for six months so I can use this on her each week, so you can have your revenge?"

"Well, yes and no. I mean yes to all of that, but it's going to be longer than six months. She won't be open to new ideas until the six months of exposure are complete... it will take a few more months after that to get all the new ideas I want into her head." Penelope replied with a giddiness that concerned me.

"That seems like I'm taking a lot of risk."

"That's true, which is why there's a big reward as well. Here's the deal; I'll bridge all of your financial issues for the next twelve months. Provide you with enough of the chemical to dose Deborah, Jill, and Jen. Give you the instructions I want for Deborah, and as long as I don't have to see those little sluts ever again, you can do whatever you want with Jill and Jen."

The financial bridge was important, I had days, maybe a week or two before my house of cards came tumbling down around me.

"Marry Deborah for her money, keep Jill and Jen as your private playthings. Marry and divorce Deborah, then marry Jill or Jen, or do all three. Your choice. You get the Tenor fortune to rebuild your families, and any of the three women as you see fit, with a few caveats for Deborah of course."

I nodded and looked sullen for a moment, "Can I think about it for a week or two?" I asked.

Penelope grabbed her phone and flicked it open again, "No, I don't think so. My finance guys say you only have a couple of days left..."

I let my head sink and let out a sigh, "Fine. I'll do it."

Chapter 2 - Checking In

"So, how are things going?" Penelope asked as I sat across from her at our usual table at the country club. It was the same one she had proposed the plan to me in the first place, in the back corner, away from most of the members.

"It's going well. Let's face it, we both knew Deborah would be a pushover for me. She hadn't been intimate in three years... it didn't take much to get her over the edge."

Penelope rolled her eyes and let out a huff, "Stupid slut, no surprise there."

"Anyway, we're going out on dates a couple times a week now so it hasn't been too hard to find a time to spritz a dose of the chemical on her without her noticing. Either when she's sleeping or some other time. It's a good thing that stuff is scentless and tasteless."

"Good, how many doses so far?" she asked.

"Three as of last night." I replied.

"And the girls?"

"That's another problem, which reminds me I'm going to need a few more bottles of the chemical."

Penelope raised a questioning eyebrow, "Oh?"

"Yeah, well, the girls aren't quite so... comfortable around me as Deborah is. I'm pretty sure Jill is jealous of her mother and I, which is kind of surprising. Jen on the other hand seems very pissed off about us. Either way I've had to consider... alternative delivery methods. I've settled on a triggered release in their rooms at night, but I had to do some testing to make sure the system worked so I had to use some of the chemical during that."

"Fine, I'll get the guys in the lab to make up another bottle."

"Make it two just in case."

"Two bottles." she said with annoyance in her voice.

She leaned back in her chair and let her smile slip for a moment, "There's something else as well..." she started but then paused for a moment.

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh?"

She reached down beside her and picked up the large bag that she had brought with her, I'd assumed she'd been shopping for shoes or a hat or something. Instead she put the bag down beside my chair and then leaned back into her seat.

"You're going to need that. It's a sub-sonic broadcast device. You'll need it to send the commands to the subjects. You can't just 'say' the commands, they need to be done sub-sonically and repeatedly."

I let out a small chuckle and that seemed to annoy Penelope, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, just, well, it was obvious you weren't telling me everything, I've just been waiting for the other shoe to drop. All things considered, this is pretty banal."

* * *

"Are these meetings really necessary?" I asked as I sat across from Penelope, her arms folded under her sizable breasts.

"Yes!" she shot back with a pout, "I want to know everything that's going on in case I need to step in or something."

I let out a sigh and nodded, "Fine, have it your way."

"I will, and don't you forget it." she said triumphantly with her smile returning.

"Alright, it's been three months this week since Deborah's first dose of the chemical and she doesn't suspect anything. In fact she suggested I should move in with her last night after... coitus."

Penelope squealed in joy and balled her fists at her sides, quickly quieting down and looking around to make sure no one's attention was drawn.

"That's perfect! And ahead of schedule... you sly dog." she replied, teasing me with a wink.

I tried to ignore it, it wasn't like sex with Deborah was a chore or anything, she gave just as good as she got most nights. And while she wasn't my "type" that didn't mean I wasn't enjoying it.

"Yeah, I'm not looking forward to Jill and Jen's reaction though." I replied.

"Still haven't won those little sluts over to your side with your charm yet?" she replied teasingly.

"No. Not that I haven't tried. Their attitudes towards me has improved a bit, but I'm sure this will set off a flare-up for sure."

"Well, just keep a stiff upper lip and your eyes on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Another three months and you'll be able to change their minds."

"Well, four months. Deborah will be ready in three but it took a while to get the girls started."

"That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem." Penelope replied and then waved her hand in my direction to have me continue.

* * *

"Here." Penelope said and slid a memory stick across the table to me.

I picked it up and put it in my pocket quickly, "I assume it contains your instructions for Deborah?"

Penelope smiled and nodded, "Mix them in with whatever you have planned next week when you start the sub-sonic messages."

I nodded.

"I hear Jill and Jen are both back at home full-time now?"

I winced a little, "Yes. Though fortunately they didn't miss any of their doses. I knew moving in would be a big change, but never did I suspect it would send them over the edge quite so far. Good thing Deborah is 100% on my side on this, she finally told them to grow up and accept that she had a boyfriend or get out and get a job as she wouldn't put up with them disrespecting me under her roof."

"See... still the exact same bitch she's always been. Putting her new boyfriend over her own daughters. I can't wait to take her down a peg or three."

"By the way, about that..."

Penelope gave a wry smile and waggled her finger at me, "Nope, you're not getting my secrets. I'm the one that keeps her secrets but takes everyone else's... including yours remember?"

I held up my hands and leaned back, "Hey, that's fine, just curious that was all."

Chapter 3 - Deborah

Deborah woke up and rolled over, her hand coming to rest on James' taught chest, a smile coming to her lips. He was still asleep and so she carefully extracted herself from her bed and headed to the bathroom.

These last six months or so had been the happiest days of her life since Erik had passed away, she never thought she would be this happy again.

Things weren't perfect of course, Jill and Jen still held a lot of resentment for her dating James, and even more when he moved in, but they were adults. It wasn't like they hadn't had boyfriends before or any drama in their lives.

James, for his part, was perfect. Always patient with the girls, always understanding, and attentive.

She stood in front of the mirror and took stock of herself. She'd just had her 37th birthday last month and she was still in pretty good shape. She leaned forward and frowned a little, a few lines showing on her forehead and around her eyes, nothing that wasn't expected.

She leaned back and shook her head of the thought and instead headed into the shower to work out the few kinks and little stiffness she had from the night before with James.

* * *

Deborah was almost in tears as she looked in the mirror, the few grey hairs mixed in among her jet-black hair had never bothered her before, but for some reason today was different.

She opened the vanity drawer and scrounged around until she found a small pair of scissors, she delicately isolated one of the grey hairs and then raised the scissors to it.

Just as she was about to snip it out, she stopped herself, "Don't be silly Deborah... just go to the salon!" she said aloud and instantly felt better.

Yes, that was the answer, just get the hairdresser to do their job and dye it black.

* * *

"Did you change something?" James asked as she came to bed and slipped in beside him.

Her pussy tingled and she smiled, he'd noticed! She'd spent the day at the salon getting her hair and makeup done, not a single stray grey hair could be found on her head, or any other part of her body for that matter!

They'd also suggested some Botox for those small lines around her eyes and on her forehead. At first she'd said no, but as she sat there, the hair dye setting, he resilience slowly faded and she'd asked for it to be done.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she rolled over on top of him and then pushed herself up, sending the sheets cascading down her back to come to rest at his feet.

He nodded as he reached up and took hold of her small breasts, sending a smile to her face as she pushed down on his chest with her hands, pushing herself backwards. When she was between his legs she leaned forward, taking his manhood in her hands and raising it up so she could wrap her lips around it.

While she had been doing that, James had grabbed her pillow and placed behind his head, propping him forward and letting him watch her begin to fellate him.

Her pussy tingled again at the thought of being watched and she quickened her pace, eager to get his cum.

* * *

"What... what do you think? Do you like it?" Deborah asked hesitantly as she stood at the foot of the bed in front of James.

A smile across his lips told her he at least didn't *not* like it and her pussy quivered like it always did when he smiled at her these days.

Instead of answering he shuffled down to the foot of the bed and slipped off of it to stand beside her. She turned to face him and waited. He reached out and touched the slick black latex that covered her body from neck to foot and then ran his fingers all over her body. Several times he took hold of her shoulders or hips and turned her around.

He was inspecting her like some kind of life-size doll and her knees were so weak from the excitement she didn't know if she could continue to stand upright!

Still not saying a word, he turned her around to face him one last time, then reached up and took hold of her hair, pulling her head backwards, before leaning over and kissing her. Their tongues danced, her hands eagerly reached for his hardening dick, and soon she was on her back on the bed.

James pulled her legs up and back until she could grab and hold on to them, then he pushed the latex folds that covered her pussy apart and pressed into her.

"Oh god James, fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out, but her face, half frozen from Botox, showed little emotion as he pounded her over and over again.

* * *

Deborah waited in the corner of the bedroom as James finished up getting ready for bed. She was wearing her latest purchase, a custom-fit black latex suit that hugged every corner of her body. It was accompanied by a set of matching black latex gloves and socks. Her feet were stuffed into a towering pair of piano black stilettos that she was still trying to get used to, but never even considered wearing anything else tonight.

To top off her outfit she was wearing a black latex hood that covered her entire face. In the dimness of the bedroom it looked like it only had a single hole for her mouth, where her puffy lips protruded from like a duck's bill. In reality where her nose and eyes would usually have had large holes, it instead had dozens of tiny ones.

This let her breathe through her nose, if a little bit restrictively, as well as see out of the hood, again with restrictions.

Deborah heard the toilet flush and her pussy twitched in anticipation. James always finished his bedtime routine with the toilet!

James walked from the bathroom and over to the bed, picking up a small black FOB before fluffing his pillows and lying down on the bed.

He made an exaggerated motion of holding the FOB out and then clicked the button.

The vibrator in Deborah's ass came to life for a moment and her knees almost gave out from under her. Instead she walked forward to the bed, crawled up between James' legs, parted her lips, and started sucking his cock.