Delilah's Desert Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
James and Delilah's second day together.
4.3k words
4.21
4.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Second Day

There was still complete darkness in the room when I awoke sometime in the early morning of our second day together. The only sounds that could be heard were the rumble and rhythmic tapping sounds of the fan motor in the air conditioner, and the soft serene snores of Delilah lying next to me.

I flashed back over the events of the first night with her and felt a rush of emotions take over me as I considered just how much it had taken for us to finally connect in person. Months of chatting, audio and video calls online that sometimes lasted for hours had resulted in us going from complete strangers to acquaintances to lovers who literally ached for each other on a daily basis, wanting each other so intensely that we would risk putting ourselves through enormous pain for a chance of having something far more meaningful and long-term.

I closed my eyes and gave thanks to the Universe that had so kindly steered our paths into each other on that fateful night (the next morning for her) and had sent us down an entirely new path in our lives, something unexpected and exceedingly unlikely.

I took in a deep breath and turned toward her, exhaling slowly. I scooted near her and felt her warmth emanating from her skin as my hand came into contact with her side. I moved closer and could make out the scent of her hair, and I breathed it in deeply, knowing I would never be able to get enough.

I came closer still until my body was spooned up against hers and moved my hand onto her soft breast. I rubbed my fingers over the surface of her skin and sighed when I felt her nipple responding to my touch.

As it hardened I lightly squeezed it until it stood up like a point between my fingers. By now I had seen her breasts on many occasions but actually getting to experience touching them was a far richer experience, and it immediately began to have a noticeable effect on my body.

My heart rate was already increasing and I could feel the familiar sensation of arousal between my legs as blood started rushing there to prepare me for what my body knew was to come.

Involuntarily I pressed my nascent erection into her and moved my fingers across to find her other nipple and give it the same attention I had been giving to the first.

Delilah had told me several times that she wasn't a light sleeper and so far, nothing I had done was waking her. We had already had discussions about waking each other with sex and had both given our consent, so it was exciting to finally be able to act on it for real.

I pressed even more firmly against her and ran my hand down her body until I felt the heat between her thighs and gently moved my fingers over her smooth, hairless vulva. I used two fingers to spread her open and teased her clit with soft, gentle touches of my fingertips.

I could feel her shifting just slightly and then her breathing changed. The snores were replaced by deep breaths through her mouth and then she slowly moved her leg to give me better access to her pussy.

Her hand moved between us and found my cock and started teasing the tip with her fingers, sending waves of pleasure all throughout my body.

Moving forward I kissed the back of her ear and licked it, eliciting a small giggle from her.

She moved her head forward to try to break the contact and whispered, "That tickles!"

I laughed and replied, "Oh? How about this?"

I brought up the hand that had been teasing her clit and very lightly caressed her torso in the spots I thought were the most ticklish. This time she bucked and caught my wrist and tried to stop me, but her position of reaching behind her afforded her minimal leverage so I was free to continue at will.

She twisted herself onto her stomach to try to get away but I quickly mounted her back, pinning her to the bed. She grimaced and sighed, now uncontrollably giggling as I easily avoided her attempts to deflect my hands.

When I moved up and tickled the sides of her neck she raised her voice quite a bit and said, "James, please! I give up! Would you please just fuck me?"

I did stop now and she heaved in several more breaths. "Gladly," I said into the darkness.

The prone position she was lying in was perfect for me to push forward, quickly finding her opening as she spread her legs slightly to give me access.

I reached up and found her arms and held them together at the base of her back and used them to hold onto as I began thrusting into her.

From below me she started moaning and pushing back against me with her hips and arching her back to raise her ass a bit higher, taking me even deeper than before. Her pussy fit me perfectly and I couldn't imagine any better feeling could possibly exist.

A few minutes into this I could already begin to feel myself getting close. I raised her arms up, still holding her wrists tightly, and told her to pull against me as I took each stroke. Somehow she knew precisely what I meant and before long we had a good rhythm going.

Sometimes I would push all the way inside her and stop, trying my best not to come too quickly, and I could tell she wasn't wanting me to stop because she kept on pushing her hips up against me trying to maintain the movement.

Somewhere in my mind I just surrendered to the feeling and started thrusting again, this time not caring about how long I lasted. I found the perfect angle to get the maximum sensation around and on the head of my cock and pulled her arms back very firmly, raising her top half completely off the bed as cum shot out of me and into her body.

I was groaning loudly and she was gasping and moaning as I did my best to keep moving, making sure that not a drop of cum didn't end up inside her where it belonged.

As my movements came to a stop, I relaxed my tight grip on her wrists and put her arms down, letting myself lean forward and lie back on top of her, both of us heaving in deep breaths.

My softening cock eased out of her and I rubbed my groin against her, getting her ass wet with our combined juices.

I said softly into her ear, "You were amazing."

Her immediate response came, "You were amazinger."

We both laughed in the darkness at what had become our own little private exchange, something we had said to each other over texts probably hundreds of times now. It was even more fun and meaningful to say it here in person. Each time I had ever said it I had meant it with the utmost sincerity. Delilah was unlike any woman I had ever met in my life and I knew I would likely never connect with anyone like her again.

"I wanna make you come, my love," I said, and that too earned a quick reply. "Please do."

I lifted myself off of her and had an idea. "Come sit on my face, baby."

In the darkness she made an 'mmmm' sound and after a little initial positioning eased her dripping wet pussy down onto my waiting lips.

The hotel bed had a nice high headboard that turned out to be perfect for her to hold onto as I used my lips and tongue to lick and suck her clit and explore her pussy. I could feel my chin and upper neck getting wet as my cum oozed back out of her and onto me.

Her taste and smell were beyond divine and I knew I would never be able to get enough of her. Under my tongue, I could feel the bump of her very hard clit and above me I could feel her body tensing as she worked her way closer. The intensity of her moans was increasing by the minute.

When she began grinding herself on my face, I knew that soon she would reach her climax. I reached around behind her and pressed a finger slightly into her rear opening, causing an immediate gasp and a new rush of hot juices from her pussy.

When she whimpered and convulsed, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her pussy tightly to me, continuing to rhythmically lick her clit up and down and around.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried out, again thrusting her hips downward into me. Finally, she relaxed and shifted slightly back, sitting on my chest. I could imagine her smile as she said, "I need to wake up like this every day, darling."

"Come here and kiss me," I said.

She moved and laid right on top of me and giggled, "Now I'm going to get you back for what you did!"

In between kisses she tried her best to find places on me that were ticklish, some more effective than others. It basically turned into a full-on wrestling match there on the bed. When we were finally exhausted and collapsing in giggles the fitted sheet had become entirely undone in one corner and the top sheet and comforter were strewn somewhere below on the floor.

When she had finally relented we had ended in a tight embrace with me back on top of her, kissing each other deeply with a passion I had never experienced in my life.

She broke the kiss and said into the darkness, "I love you so much, James."

"I love you too, sweet Delilah."

She giggled and said, "Your sweet Delilah is getting pretty desperate to pee. Permission?"

I laughed and said, "You may. I'll join you."

I could tell she was smiling as she said, "I knew this was coming, but right now I just need to go so badly so let me up and come on if you're coming."

I rolled off of her and clicked on one of the bedside lights, the brightness taking both of us by surprise.

When we saw the disaster area formerly known as the bed, we both laughed loudly and smiled at each other knowingly. It could be fixed later. Right now, there was important business to attend to.

Delilah led the way to the bathroom with me right behind her. She suggestively swayed her hips and my eyes were naturally drawn to her ass. I moved quickly and gave one of her cheeks a nice hard slap and she squealed cutely as she tried to run away.

I let her make her escape and followed her into the bathroom. She turned and sat down on the toilet and her eyes were gleaming. She said shyly, "I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. The things I do for you..."

I only smiled at her appreciably and said, "Open wide slut..."

Many times before today we had shown ourselves peeing to each other on camera and had chatted about the little games we could play together in the bathroom. One such game was for her to have me pee directly onto her pussy as she went, and that's just what we were about to do for real.

Delilah obediently spread her legs open wide and put her hand down and spread her labia open as well. I got close and squatted down slightly until my cock was aligned with her.

In this position, we were close enough to kiss so I leaned forward and said, "Relax and let it all out, honey." I heard her start and that was my cue to release as well.

The entire time we were going, we didn't break the kiss. We both moaned into each other's mouths as our bodies released their water into the toilet below and finished within seconds of each other.

I broke the kiss and could see that some arousal had returned to her eyes. I smiled and said, "It looks like the thing you did for me turned you on just as much."

I reached out and took her chin in my hand, raising her head to meet my gaze. "Didn't it?" I prodded.

She smiled in slight embarrassment and then defiantly shook her head. "Nope, not a bit. You must think I'm some kind of depraved slut. I'm a very conservative Indian woman!"

I wasn't going to let her get off without being honest and said, "You're not just 'some depraved slut,' Delilah." I looked directly into her eyes and said, "You're my depraved slut."

The brashness in her expression disappeared and she nodded and answered seriously, "I am your slut, Sir. Whatever kind of slut you want me to be. I'm yours."

I leaned back in and kissed her again, tenderly and full of love. I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her firmly into me and enjoyed her taste for another few precious moments. I broke the kiss and whispered into her ear, "You're such a good girl."

I had been in a weird position for several minutes now so I needed to stand, but when I did, Delilah had a surprise waiting for me.

She leaned forward and captured my semi-hard cock back into her mouth and sucked for about ten seconds before leaning back and grinning up at me. "I really love your thick cock, James." I grinned widely at the compliment.

She flushed the toilet and we got into the shower together, washing our bodies and pressing into each other, making out and touching as we did.

When we got out, we worked on fixing the bed and got it put back together and presentable enough for the housekeeper to come later.

She said, "You feel like taking a walk?"

It had been my thought as well and we got dressed and headed out. The hotel we'd chosen was in an area with a park nearby, and there were already quite a few other people out walking, running, or biking on the trails that snaked through it.

We set off down a trail and naturally, our hands found one another and held them tightly, with fingers interlaced. We were barely even strolling as we passed by others, some brightly saying good morning while others passed us by, lost in their own worlds, listening to their earbuds or headphones.

The cool breeze was incredibly refreshing and the sound of the birds in the trees in the distance was relaxing. I could get very used to this, and as I turned to look at her face I found her already staring up at me and smiling.

I smiled back and said, "What? Oh my god, you're so beautiful."

She smiled even more widely seeing the wave of emotion take over my expression and said, "Thank you. I could never get enough of you when we were on opposite sides of the world, and now I can't get enough of you in person."

I let go of her hand and wrapped my arm around her instead, and she did the same. Our walking pace slowed even further as we enjoyed being pressed against each other.

I saw a bench a little way up the path and said, "Let's sit for a minute."

We got to the bench and immediately I was kissing her again, not as passionately as I would've wanted to since we were in public, but enough to have her lips touching mine again. We hadn't even been away from the room for half an hour and I was already missing them.

Finally, we broke the kiss and she said, "It's such a beautiful day. I had no idea a desert could look much less feel like this."

We talked for a long while and then resumed our walk, again walking with our arms around each other.

At one point an older lady who was out walking her dog approached us. As she got near she said with a very friendly tone, "You two are just adorable!"

The lady's smile was infectious and with her own smile Delilah said, "Thank you!" I smiled as well but decided not to speak as we passed by her.

We traversed the long loop through the park and made it back to the hotel just short of two hours later. We hadn't planned very well ahead and hadn't brought along any water, so we were both thirsty and headed back up to the room.

Once we had quenched our thirst, the kissing inevitably started again. My hands were all over her body and under her shirt squeezing her bra-covered breasts. After a while of this she finally broke the kiss and said, "I love kissing you just as much as I always imagined I would."

"I need to get in every kiss I can while you're here. Who knows when—"

Very quickly she raised her finger and placed it on my lips. "No, no talk of when I have to leave. We agreed."

I closed my eyes and nodded, resolved to enjoy the moment and be in the present.

I felt my stomach rumble and she laughed. She said, "How about we go get some food? Where are you taking me?"

"Wanna try the BBQ place I've told you about? They have turkey..."

She smiled, "Okay, but I want to take you to try Indian food too."

"Of course."

We got washed up and headed out. When we arrived at the restaurant a while later, there were already about fifteen or twenty people waiting in line.

Delilah stood close to me and we talked about all of the various things on the menu and she was sure she'd find something to try.

When we finally ordered and sat down with our food, I noticed that one guy in particular kept glancing over our way. Each time he'd look at us, I'd look back and he'd look back down at his food.

The third time I caught him, I said to Delilah, "There's a guy over there checking you out, slut."

She saw where I was looking and started to turn her head but I quickly said, "Don't look."

She made an effort to look forward at me and she noticed the smirk I had. She smiled and asked, "What? What does that look mean?"

In an instant I decided. "Go over there and sit down and talk to him. He's alone with a black shirt and blue jeans. Flirt. Then invite him with you to the hallway where the bathrooms are and let him see your tits. Pinch your nipples for him, but don't let him touch you. No touching him either."

She let out a gasp and didn't move, completely frozen in her chair. I focused my gaze with hers and said evenly, "I mean right now slut."

"Y-yes, Sir."

Delilah stood and gathered her courage. After about fifteen seconds she took a deep breath and turned and immediately knew who I was talking about because he was again looking right at her ass but quickly looked away when he saw her turning toward him.

She strode over and his expression turned to complete shock as she took the chair opposite his and began chatting with him. They shook hands, which was fine since it wasn't the kind of touching I had forbade when laying out the rules.

The guy kept looking back over at me, finding me enjoying my brisket and looking directly at them. Internally my heart rate was double that of my normal rate, but on the outside I hoped that I was appearing confident. In my pants my cock was stirring and becoming uncomfortable.

When I saw Delilah lean forward to tell the guy something in a whisper, I knew it was on. He nearly knocked his chair backward as he stood up quickly and nervously caught it and pushed it haphazardly under the table's edge.

He looked directly at me for a second, incredulous, and then back at Delilah who had also stood and was now walking toward the back of the restaurant where the restrooms were.

He saw her moving away and took off behind her like an excited puppy.

When they were out of sight I continued eating, trying my best to remain relaxed. I knew that they couldn't be back there for very long because other people would be coming, so it wasn't too surprising that only about ninety seconds passed when I saw Delilah reappear, but without the guy.

She walked with somewhat of a purpose and sat back down in her chair across from me and said nothing.

"Well?" I prompted.

She took a deep breath and said, "I showed him. Just like you ordered, Sir."

"Good girl. Where is he?"

She turned back and looked for him and then looked back at me. She leaned forward and said in a near-whisper, "He wanted me to come in the washroom and suck him off but I said I wasn't permitted to, so he said he was going to jerk off. I imagine he's cumming right about now."

I nodded and said, "Perhaps next time I will permit you to do that."

She exhaled quickly and said, "If that's what you desire. You're my Master."

I looked into her eyes and saw her complete submission.

She took a few more bites of turkey and said that she really liked the flavor and wondered how they made it so juicy. I noticed she was shifting around in her seat and I said, "Look at me."

She looked into my eyes and I could see the arousal in her expression, the same one I had seen countless times on camera.

"Are you going to make a mess in your seat, slut?"

She half-gasped and closed her eyes in embarrassment. "That was so hot, James! I can't believe I did that! A total stranger?!"

Just then the guy appeared from the back with a quite-satisfied look on his face. He made his way back to his table and continued eating like nothing had happened.

12