Delilah's Desert Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still glanced back at Delilah now and again, but he wasn't quite so overt about it now.

I asked, "So, what did he say while you were back there?"

Again her eyes closed, but within a moment she opened them again and spoke calmly. "He was so excited! He was a good boy and didn't try to touch me, and he said really nice things. Like, 'your tits are so perfect' and things like that. I got my nipples nice and hard for him and he actually licked his lips a few times. I felt like such a slut!"

"You are my slut, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy. I know."

When we finished with lunch and made it back to the semi-privacy of the car, I put up my large sunshade to block the view through the windshield and we attacked each other, kissing frantically and with passion. There were bite marks left on both our skin and I pulled Delilah's legs open roughly and ran my hands up her skirt, finding the crotch of her absolutely soaked panties.

I pulled them to the side and sunk two fingers easily to the second knuckle in her burning hot pussy as I continued attacking her neck, sucking on it and not caring whether I left any marks.

I found her g-spot and massaged it vigorously, feeling her moan and shake in her seat. I used my thumb and got it wet with her juices and proceeded to rub her clit until she exploded in orgasm, not stopping until she'd had another.

She shrunk into the seat and heaved in deep breaths as I removed my fingers, presenting them to her to clean off. She sucked them in greedily and used her tongue to get all she could.

When I took them out, she said, "Your turn, baby."

In a flash I had my hard cock out of my pants and put the driver's seat back to give her room. She got up on her knees in her seat and leaned across the center console, no longer caring if anyone outside walking by could see us.

She took my length almost to the base right away, surprising me. I groaned and she gagged a bit, having to pull back a little. After making her come I was already well on my way as well, and she knew it.

She went all out, licking my balls and sucking them into her mouth before trying her best to swallow me again. I didn't even think about fighting it as the massive cum blast developed deep within and then started shooting out of me.

She made a loud "Mmm!" noise as the first of it gushed out into her mouth. My body was tensed as the cum continued spurting out of me in what felt like a volcanic eruption.

Finally it was all out and I started to relax, feeling my cock soften. She didn't once let it leave her mouth, though, and kept sucking until she had every drop of her cum.

She came and gave me a huge sloppy kiss and I sucked her tongue into my mouth, tasting myself strongly. When she finally broke the kiss, she hugged me closely and said, "I love you, James."

I put my arm around her head and pulled her tightly against me. "I love you so much too, Delilah. I'm so happy you're here."

12