Deliver us to Sin

Story Info
When the end comes, lust will save the world.
1.4k words
4.07
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bless me, Mother, for I have sinned."

"Are your sins of the flesh?"

"Always."

"Then proclaim them to the convent, that we may rejoice in them."

The sisters leaned in to hear, the excitement already palpably transmitted through their Implants. Confession had become everyone's favourite hour since the Conversion.

"I have taken men and women in my bed, and..."

"This is the language of the past, daughter. Do not fear to name your sins and take pride in them."

"Sorry Mother. I fucked ten different people since last week's confession. Seven men and three women. I offered my holes to them as the thirsty cumslut I strive to be."

Murmurs of approval rose from the sisters' circle. Quantity was not everything, but ten partners in a week showed commitment; resolve; devotion to the cause through a level of sluttiness many of them still strived to reach.

Sister Annabel smiled smugly at the impression she had made - she could add pride to her sins.

"The last guy took me last night, right there on the altar."

This led to a few surprised gasps. Not from clinging to the old ways, but because the altar was meant for Mother Superior's rituals.

But Mother smiled and nodded in approval. Sister Annabel's smile got more insolent.

"Fear not to take initiative, daughters," Mother said. "The world we knew is gone - the life we knew is gone. We are the bearers of the Message. The temptresses that drag the world back from the brink."

Mother - Sister Mary at the time - had discovered her and a few other sisters' Implants were malfunctioning just a few days before the world fell. It was an updated cybernetic implant meant to facilitate access to the ubiquitous Net, that the Church had somehow accepted for testing in their convent, but their batch did much more than intended - it projected emotions and feelings, in a limited but unique form of telepathy. When she and a few other sisters discovered that the emotion most shared between them was lust, they had been terrified. But then came the end of the world, or almost. Some said it was war, and some that it was another kind of flawed Implant that led to it. That seemed likely, but did it matter? What was as clear as day to Mary was that it was not coincidental: they had been given a message and a mission. And they converted. In the ruins of the old world, they had to transmit their lust. Too long had they fought against sin and what did that ever do but make matters worse?

"Behold our new covenant," she had said to her few followers who shared the 'faulty' Implant. "Go out into the world and fuck, to bring back hope and rebuild civilisation." They had managed to locate a few more Implants of the same batch in a warehouse and recruit some new converts in the following months.

Their new convent, Our Lady of Desire, had since become famous. Reverence for the old world had saved them in the beginning, but then her missionaries had gone to work, helping stop the post-destruction conflicts in the surrounding region, and now a new society was emerging. One of free love and cooperation. The world beyond might be a radio-active desert, but they had fucked their way to peace here. And if invaders came from outside, they would fuck them too, till they yielded. It wasn't the sex that stopped the violence, Mary understood - it was the projected lust for sin. Perhaps it was transmissible through the link, converting everyone receptible to the message. And who was not receptible to temptation? The Mother of Whores worked in mysterious ways and Mother Mary whispered a prayer, thanking her for her gifts.

"Whose confession is next?" she asked.

Sister Kate came forward. She was the only one still wearing the old habit, which all the rest had discarded. The youngest among them, the hardest to change. Clinging to the past. When they had all shaved their heads to avoid lice in the days when they had no running water, they had to hold her down. The hair had grown back now, but something held her back. She was committed - both Mary and the other sisters knew, they could feel how lustful Kate could be, how eager to please, how voracious in her appetites. But she was still, for lack of a better word, shy. She would eat any sister out but had trouble with strangers.

"Forgive me, Mother. For I have sinned but a little," she said, her voice little more than a whisper.

"How have you sinned, daughter?"

"I...I mostly go in the well, in the Net now that it's back up, in private chats and you know, chat with guys and they jerk off watching me."

Mother raised an eyebrow. "Well, that is something, Kate. But it's something other sisters do without even seeing fit to discuss it here. It is not enough for me to forgive you. All here doubt your devotion. Something must be done."

A glint of panic showed in Sister Kate's eyes as she felt the disapproval oozing from her sisters.

"You must fuck your way to forgiveness. Let's see if we can give you an incentive."

Mother waived and two sisters grabbed Kate, holding her still. The door opened and the sisters led Ian and Axel in. Ian and Axel were twins and Mother had learned that they were the reason Kate had taken the habit, a little over two years - an eternity, really - ago. She was devout then, and her desire for the two brothers was something she could not cope with.

Not that either of them would remember some girl they knew before the world ended, but it didn't matter. Kate remembered and it would be enough. Mother waived again and Sister Annabel joined her in sucking the twins' cocks, her reward for a week well spent in sin. Knelt before Ian (or was it Axel?), Mary once again felt the transcendental power of prayer - nothing had really changed that much. She still got on her knees to pray - it just so happened that cocks and cunts were a better conduit to carry grace. It had taken 20 years of celibacy before she could discover this, but were not all prophets misguided at first?

Everyone prayed differently, as had always been the case. While she put thought into it, licking the balls slowly and running her thumb along the cockhead, Annabel's head was bobbing quickly next to her as she took her twin's cock deep into her throat.

Mary felt Kate's emotions surge through the Implant link - Envy at first, mixed with Lust. Then Wrath as well. She smiled to herself. She wanted to feel Ian's (or Axel's) cum drip down her big tits and then have Kate lick it off, but she had to be gracious - it was her role as Mother Superior. She nodded to the sisters holding Sister Kate and then tapped Annabel. She didn't like it but she understood. As soon as Kate was free, she ran - no, she crawled towards her and the twins, her lips quivering, begging Mother to let them fuck her. Mary turned to the men.

"Perhaps another time, boys. Today, you get her."

They didn't mind. Most of the sisters had at least partially shaved heads, piercings, kinky outfits, and tattoos, straight out of a post-apocalyptic - or actually, a pre-apocalyptic - film. Kate's look, with her longer hair, tight little body, and pre-world collapse style was probably a turn-on for them. She immediately took one of them in her mouth while the other one lifted her habit and impaled her from behind. She had a small frame and it was so hot to watch her being spit-roasted. The rest of the sisterhood was getting to work, in teams of two or three sisters fucking each other, exuding lust. It was a wonder how they managed to keep the Convent running.

Sister Annabel knelt before her.

"Bless me, Mother. Have I not sinned enough?" She was pleading now, a far cry from her prideful boast when this session started. That pleased Mary. Sin was beautiful, but some humility was good. She opened her legs, offering her wet, shaved pussy.

"Worship me and receive my blessing, daughter." Annabel's tongue was inside her before she could finish that sentence.