Raised by Strippers - I Evolve

Story Info
Sam explores her sexuality and is surprised what she finds.
3k words
4.72
9.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers

*** This is continuation of my Raised By Strippers Series. This continues after the events of A Trans Story. ***

It is Sunday, and I am still so sore and achy from my surprise gang bang on Friday night. I guess if I am completely honest, I would have to call it a gang rape. Although, I can't deny that by the end, I enjoyed it very much and came more times than I could count, I was invited to the party under false pretenses and the guys gave me no choice.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day at the strip club, where my mother works. The girls there have become sort of my extended family, since I spent so much of my developing years there. So, after the gang rape happened, they were the first people I thought to go to for comfort and advice. They were all so amazing and helped me deal with what happened and to come to grips with how much I enjoyed it. I left there feeling much more at ease with myself and my sexual responses to what happened. However, a day later I am back to wallowing in self doubt and feeling like I am broken in some way.

I realize that I need to get another dose of support and counseling from my stripper family. With that in my head, I quickly dress to go down there. Without thinking twice about it, I put on a nice white lace bra and panty set, a pair of black spandex shorts, which show off my round bubble butt, and a nice white tank top, which accents my slender shoulders and graceful neck. Of course, I wear a pair of 4 inch wedge heels.

I look at myself in the mirror and a thrill goes through me. I am very short and petite for a boy, and I have a full, round butt and slender waist. As a boy, I always felt I didn't quite look right. But when I started to dress as a girl, I realized how amazing I looked. In the mirror I see a sexy, desirable girl. I like being that girl. I realized recently, that I need to be that girl.

Of course, it was dressing as my sexy alter ego Samantha, that got me a LOT more attention from other guys, than I was prepared to deal with. I went from having absolutely no sexual experiences with either sex, to being the center of a full blown gang bang, with me as the main attraction. I realized before that night, that I enjoyed sex with other guys, at least with regard to giving them blow jobs. I had come to really enjoy sucking cock. However, I had not thought at all about whether I wanted to feel another guy's cock in my butt.

That decision was taken out of my hands the night of my rape, and I got a LOT more than one guy's cock in my butt. I guess the good news is that I discovered that I do enjoy being fucked by other guys. After the pain subsided, I felt pleasure like none I ever felt before. It was much more intense and pleasurable than when I stroked my cock before. In fact, I came several times that night, without even touching myself.

I guess my biggest question to myself is, does this make me gay? I never felt like I was gay, I never thought of my self as anything really. I know that I do find girls very attractive, but now I am not sure if this is because I see them as what I desire or as what I want to be. I know many of the dancers at the club are lesbians or bisexuals. I mean, I have seen my mother with both guys and other girls, so I guess she is bi. I have so many questions. With these thoughts in my head, I rush out the door and hurry down to the club.

As you can imagine, Sundays are not very busy at a strip club, so these are usually good days to connect with the girls and catch up on what is going on in each other's lives. There are the occasional, hard core pervs, who seem to always be in the club, but there are much fewer demands for private dances. Mostly, it is just main stage dances and the girls are on rotation for that.

As I enter the club, my mother is just coming into the dressing area, having just finished on the main stage. You would think it would be strange seeing your mother in just a G string and heels, carrying the costume, which she had peeled off, over the course of the last two numbers. However, for me it had become routine, several years ago. In fact, I am almost constantly around her and the other girls, when they are either completely nude or in various degrees of undress.

It is probably this constant exposure to these beautiful, sexy women, that gives me a strange view of sexuality. Don't get me wrong, I went through a period of time, when I thought I was going to rub my cock right off, as I jerked off thinking about many of them, even my mother, if I am completely honest. However, in this last year I found myself spending more time comparing my body to theirs, than I did fantasizing about being with them.

My mother sees me and waves me over to where she is talking with Jasmine and Victoria, two of her closest friends at the club. These two couldn't be more different. Jasmine is a 100 percent man hating lesbian and Victoria is one of the sweetest women you will ever meet. She is also one of the sexiest and most successful with the customers here. She is built like me, petite with a small waist and full, round butt. Unlike me though, she has large natural 34D breasts, which give her that voluptuous hour glass figure.

I have started to fantasize a lot lately, about getting breasts like hers. I have worn her bras before, but had to wear latex inserts. When I am dressed in her clothes everyone who sees us says we look like twins. I love this idea that I can look as sexy as Victoria. Suddenly, a fantasy enters my head. It is of Victoria and me, dressed in identical outfits, we are kissing and fondling each other. WOW, where did THAT come from? I guess that sudden fantasy really puts into doubt, my idea about being gay. I guess I should think a bit more about whether I might be bi. Of course, with no actual experience with a girl, I can't say for sure.

I guess I must have tuned out, because I realize my mother is talking to me. She is asking me, "What are you thinking about Sam? You seem like you went to La La Land for a little while."

I blush, when I realize that I can't exactly say, that I was thinking about fucking her friend. Or could I? I mean this is my safe space. These girls are my family, the ones I share everything with. I guess I owe it to them and to myself, to be completely open and honest, so I do just that.

"Well mom, You know that I had a very confusing couple of days after... you know... what happened. Well, I have been wondering about my sexuality. I mean what am I? What do I want? What do I enjoy, etc.? So, just now I was thinking about Aunt Victoria and I was... well... you know... thinking how it would be to be with her."

I see Victoria blush slightly, but she doesn't say anything. My mother opens her mouth to speak, but then stops. Jasmine just looks at me and rolls her eyes.

Finally my mother finds some words and says, "Victoria is a beautiful woman and very sexy. There is nothing wrong with thinking bout her like that, Sam. I mean, look where we are. Many Guys come here and spend a LOT of money on Victoria, fantasizing about what it would be like to fuck her."

Victoria laughs and says, "You have NO idea just how many men... so many men. How do you think I afford that BMW in the parking lot?" and she laughs again.

I am slightly annoyed because I think they are laughing at me, so I say, "This is serious Victoria... I am so fucking confused. After Friday night, I was convinced I must be gay, but now I am having these feelings and thoughts about you... I need to know what this means... I need to... I don't know... just know what I am... what I enjoy."

They stop laughing and they both hug me. My mother says, "We don't mean to make light of this Sam. We both know how confusing this can be. All of us here went through similar struggles. You know it took me a very long time to admit that I like girls, and need to be with them, as well as with men."

"Yes, Hunny," Victoria agrees. "You know it wasn't that long ago that I discovered that I like girls also. It was your mom here, who made me see this. And my GOD, did she ever..." She sees the look of shock on my face when she says this and asks, "Too much information, Sam?" I just laugh and let her know that it is OK.

Then, with a devilish grin on her face, Victoria says, "So, tell me what you were fantasizing about me."

I answer, "Well, it was more that I was fantasizing about us. You know how everyone says how much we look like twins, when I am dressed like you?" She nods her understanding.

"Well, I was thinking of us dressed in identical outfits, dancing on stage together. Then we start to kiss and feel each other's bodies. Then we start grinding on each other. It is so erotic and the whole audience starts going crazy. Then with them all cheering, we just sort of fuck on stage."

"Oh my GOD... That is so FUCKING hot, Sam. That is one of the hottest things I have ever heard" Victoria says.

My mom agrees and says, "FUCK, I am your mother, and I would still pay to see THAT."

"Really?" I ask. Then I say, "You know, you wouldn't have to pay to see it. We can do it right here in the dressing room, for free." I say this thinking that they will laugh it off, but to my surprise, I see them both silently thinking about it. Then I see Victoria smile at my mom. It is such a devilish smile. Then I see my mother wink at her and smile back.

My Mother asks me, "So, in this fantasy dance, what are you and Victoria wearing?"

"Well mom, other than you, nobody does the school girl look better than Victoria. She looks so fucking innocent and so fucking sexy at the same time. In my fantasy, we are dressed in matching school girl outfits. Kind of like in a Brittney video," I answer.

"OK, I love that idea," my mom says. Victoria quickly agrees, saying, "I have several school girl outfits, you can wear one of mine. You can wear a blonde wig to match my hair and your mom can both of our hair in pig tails."

"What about under?" Victoria asks me.

"Definitely white lace bras and panties. There is something so virginal and so sexy about white lace," I say.

"God yes, that is perfect," my mother says. Then she asks me, "How would you feel about doing it for real on the main stage? Not the actual fucking part, but the whole twin dance and grinding part. If you and Victoria want to fuck when you get back off the stage, that is up to you two. You are both adults."

Oh my GOD... this is actually going to happen, I think to myself. My mind is racing. I have danced with several of the girls before in the dressing area. I have learned quite a lot from them, and I am pretty damn good. But I have never danced for real, on a stage, in front of real customers. Can I do this? How can I not, now that I started this whole thing?

All of the other girls in the dressing area are now into this, and they are all helping to dress us, do our hair and make up, etc. They all seem to want it to be perfect. I must say that when they are done and I see myself in the mirror standing next to Victoria, I am amazed at how much we look alike.

The excitement in the dressing room is greater than I have ever felt it before. There is almost a sexual tension throughout the entire dressing area. It feels like all of the other girls are just as excited as Victoria and I are to do this. I feel such arousal, it makes my head light. I think to myself, "Please don't pass out on stage with everyone watching..."

It is finally time and the club DJ announces, "We have a treat for you tonight, This is a new attraction and a first for the Platinum Club. Give it up for Victoria and Samantha."

The music starts, it is Brittney Spears' "Oops, I did it again", and Victoria and I strut onto the stage from opposite sides. We mirror each other as best we can, especially since we never even had time to rehearse this routine. The crowd immediately goes wild and I can feel the rush of excitement shoot through me like electricity.

We dance provocatively around each other and run our hands over each other and kiss and start to grind on each other. I have never heard the crowd so wild. Now, my only regret is that we didn't try this out on a Friday or Saturday night.

By the time the song ends and we rush off the stage, I am so aroused I can't think straight. Victoria, is obviously feeling the same way. She grabs me and pulls me close and continues what we started on the stage.

I ask her, "Should we find someplace private?"

She replies, "No fucking way. I want you to fuck me right here, right now. We are all family here." Then she grabs my hand and puts it on her extremely wet thong.

I push my fingers under her thong and into her wet and VERY willing pussy. I feel her hand rubbing my cock through my thong. I feel like I will cum right then. Thank God I don't. I want to feel what it is like to have my cock inside a pussy. I want to feel what it is like to have my cock inside THIS woman's pussy.

Victoria takes my cock out of my thong and SQUEEZES it in her hand. I moan. She gets on her knees at my feet, and takes all of my cock into her mouth. I have given a lot of blow jobs in the last couple of months, and I feel like I am very good, but what Victoria is doing to my cock right now, can only be described as magical.

She stops before I get too carried away. She stands and bends forward with her hands on her dressing table. She pushes her butt out and spreads her legs, telling me, "Put your cock inside me NOW."

I don't hesitate. I push my cock right in, and oh my GOD there are no words to describe how it feels. She reaches back and grabs my hand and pulls it to her full heavy tit. She SQUEEZES my hand around it. I feel her nipple so hard against my palm. I take it between my finger and thumb and roll it... pull it... twist it... She moans so loud and I feel her pussy squeeze around my cock like a fist.

I almost scream out, "I am going to cum ssssoon..."

"Do it," She screams back. "I am close too." Then she SQUEEZES her pussy around my cock again, and it is too much for me. I feel my cock twitch and spasm and shoot my cum inside her.

"FUCK, YESSSSSS," she cries out as she cums also.

I am panting like I just ran a marathon and I open my eyes for the first time since we started. The first thing I see is my mother and all of the other girls watching. They have these shocked looks on their faces and you can hear a pin drop in the dressing room.

I am about to feel VERY ashamed and apologize to them all, when I see a HUGE smile form on my mother's face and she starts clapping. She is actually fucking clapping in response to the little sex show that Victoria and I just put on. Almost immediately, all of the other girls start clapping and cheering.

I start to blush BRIGHT red, but Victoria just bends forward and does a very dramatic bow to her audience. I have to laugh.

My mother grabs me and hugs me and says, "I guess that settles the gay or bi confusion."

I laugh and agree, "I guess it does. Because I am certain, that I want to do THAT again." When I say "that", I am not sure if I mean just the fucking or the dancing and the fucking or the dancing, the fucking and being watched by a crowd of adoring fans. I laugh at myself, realize that all I know for sure, is that nothing is certain about my sexual identity and preferences. However, one thing I am certain of, is that I will definitely enjoy discovering what my sexual identity is and what my preferences are.

*** I hope you enjoyed this next step on Sam's transformation and discovery. Please let me know what you thought and if you have any ideas for Sam's future discovery. ***

spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers