Delivered Ch. 05-06

Story Info
I am taught to use my mouth.
4.1k words
4.35
13.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation and best read after chapters one through four. It contains themes of male submission and chastity, so if this doesn't appeal to you please pick another story. Please don't assume this is a factual account or assume I am writing a how to. While all of my stories are influenced by my real life experience, they also are influenced by my imagination.

To those who take the time to comment and vote or contact me, thank you! Your feedback is appreciated. I will try to respond in a timely fashion to any PM's sent and try to use any constructive suggestions to improve my writing. Please enjoy

Delivered Chapter 5 & 6

CHAPTER FIVE

Wondering if, given time, I could wriggle free of the cord binding my thumbs together it became irrelevant a moment later as a heavier cord was wound around my elbows pulling them close. Kneeling with my back arched, thoroughly gagged, and my cock now straining against the cage and pin, I looked up as these two strangers moved to stand in front of me.

Amy's hard nipples tented her tank top, and her bare belly teased above low rise jeans so tight the shape of her pussy lips was obvious. Barely contained excitement seemed to flow through her pores as she stood looking down at me.

As if in counterpoint her mother stood calmly watching as she removed her suit jacket and draped it over one arm. Smiling as I looked at her breasts, her face, at her daughter and back to her again Jamie placed a finger beneath my chin.

Tipping my head up to keep me focused on her face she asked, "Did your sweet little wife tell you about the conversation we had last night?"

I knew she had been on the phone for almost an hour, and had guessed it was Jamie but I had not been allowed to listen in. Shaking my head I fought to maintain eye contact.

"Then you probably aren't aware we agreed to several different conditions that would result in you being kept here longer than a day." Getting her answer from the way my eyes opened wide and my body reacted she chuckled.

"Excellent. Then you almost certainly don't know about the bet we made, do you?"

I most certainly didn't and was still trying to wrap my head around the thought that I might not be going home tomorrow morning.

"Well then," Jamie said, "I predict you are in for some surprises." Turning to her daughter she added, "I find making them wonder and worry can be very amusing and make the surprise even more effective."

"I like surprises too," Amy responded, "but I mostly just love making them squirm."

Reaching down to rake her nails lightly across my chest she let the hand linger, flicking my nipple with one long nail. Back and forth, back and forth until my cock was pulsing in its cage. Following me as the pain of the blunted spike digging into my sensitized cock doubled me over, Amy continued her torment as my incoherent pleas for mercy were smothered by the gag.

Scrape, flick, scape, flick, scrape, flick.

"So tell me sweetie, is it fun to tease one that is already horny?"

"Oh, Mom," Amy blurted out, "you have no idea."

Scrape, flick, scrape, flick.

"Actually I do," Jamie chuckled. "Why do you think I offered to lock up your 'boyfriends' before they went out with you?"

"Yeah, but you wanted to keep the keys," Amy answered.

Scrape, flick, scrape, flick.

"You would have gotten them eventually," Jamie responded, "but I have to admit I might have been tempted to do some experimenting first."

Aware that something had been attached to the gag-strap over the top of my head, I squealed in pain as I was dragged into an upright position by a leash that was tied off to one of the rings. The weight of my cock and cage as it jutted out from my body made the blunted spike dig in even more harshly than when it hung straight down.

"Don't think I didn't see the way they looked at you when I brought them in to meet you." Amy sounded quite petulant as she pushed my knees apart with her feet and resumed playing with my nipple.

"Boys will be boys," Jamie sighed, "but a caged and denied boy is so much more fun."

Scrape, flick, scrape, flick.

Unable to help myself I arched out my chest even further and felt my cock bounce and throb as the spike dug in. Aroused to the point of desperation, and unable to escape the torment I felt any semblance of control I had slipping away.

"Tell me this," Jamie asked reaching down to play with my other nipple, "did you ever make one of you 'boyfriends' cry by playing with his nipples?"

"OH MY GOD!" Amy squealed. "He is crying, isn't he?"

Scrape scrape, flick flick. Scrape scrape, flick flick.

"Crying," scrape scrape, "drooling," flick flick, "and his cock is drooling as well," Jamie answered. "Now think about how much fun this will be after we have kept him without an orgasm for another six weeks."

Surging against my restraints at this thought, I looked frantically from one to the other. Wondering exactly what Suzy and Jamie had talked about in that conversation last night, I struggled against my restraints.

Letting me convince myself that my bindings were completely secure they stood close above me. Each had their inner foot trapping one of my knees from closing, and they just smiled and watched as I strained and twisted helplessly. Looking from one to the other I wanted to believe Suzy wouldn't have agreed to anything that left me here for six weeks.

Then again until yesterday I had been sure she wouldn't publicly embarrass me in front of two complete strangers. I had been sure when I climbed in the car this morning she didn't really intend to leave me here.

Despite being sure of those things I currently knelt helplessly squirming, naked and bound for the amusement of those two strangers. I wanted to run. I wanted to break free. I wanted not to keep noticing how incredibly sexy these two women were.

Instead I whimpered into my gag as my caged cock twitched and bounced acting exactly like the horny helpless slut I was.

Remembering the letter I had written and sent Suzy months ago, almost daring her to use and exploit my desire to submit, I shivered as another memory swam to the surface. Two weeks ago laying naked and spread eagle on our bed she had unlocked my cage.

I had been without an orgasm for a month at that point, and in the blink of an eye I was pointing at the ceiling and squirming with anticipation. Kneeling over my face so she faced my feet, Suzy teased my cock gently until my tongue managed to distract her completely. Winding down she lay on my belly with my aching cock twitching beside her face.

Explaining to me that I hadn't behaved nearly well enough to earn permission to come tonight she chuckled as my cock surged and I gave a frustrated groan. Asking "Do you want me to keep you locked up until I get you trained to be a better slave," she got the same response.

We had begun chastity play as a game because I found the idea of submitting to a beautiful woman incredibly erotic. I had found it easy to fall into the roll I had fantasized about for years, and Suzy also started to find pleasure in having an eager cook, housekeeper, and constantly horny husband to make her feel adored and sexy.

However over the last six months, my natural desire to do what I wanted was getting far more dominant. Knowing that the keys were never far away, and because of our strong relationship I would always be able to end this when I chose, the fantasy of being controlled became difficult to maintain.

While I still went without orgasms for extended periods of time, it was essentially because I wanted to. I liked the feeling of wanting her, and wanting to please her. Struggling with submitting to a task I didn't want to do, I had written another email about her needing to take more control if she wanted me to obey.

I recalled the way she chuckled as she raised herself up on her elbows and pressed her pussy back against my eager mouth. Commenting that I really couldn't seem to help myself, she had told me I better be careful. Warning me, "You really do need to start behaving better, or I will find a way to train you properly," she laughed as my cock surged up again.

I hadn't even hesitated when she asked, "Should we just let your cock decide?" as she swallowed my cock.

"Yes please," I had blurted out before licking her to another orgasm while she teased me.

Remembering her tone of voice as she locked me back in the cage and said, "This will get interesting," I looked up at Jamie and Amy with desperation in my eyes and saw only amusement in reply.

Jamie bent forward to place a quick kiss on my cheek. Giving me a great look down her top at the same time she resumed teasing my nipple. "As you are starting to suspect, it is very probable that you will spend the next six weeks here. Denied. Teased. Punished. Humiliated. Forced to submit again and again until you no longer question, simply obey."

Feeling a very real fear creeping through me, I couldn't believe my cock was still so incredibly hard. Closing my eyes I tried to think. Only able to think about being here, denied, teased, punished and humiliated for six weeks I felt my cock bounce and sway in arousal.

When I opened my eyes again Jamie was still looking down at me with a knowing smile on her face. "Don't worry," she told me, "if you are a very very good slave you may get to go home tomorrow."

Sobbing in relief at the "carrot" she held out, rational thought would have told me she and Amy would insure I got the "stick" instead. Rational had taken a leave of absence, and would be a while returning.

CHAPTER SIX

Trying to focus I looked eagerly into the eyes of the two women standing over me. Very aware of how attractive both of them were, I struggled not to look down at their bodies. Very aware of being naked while they were fully dressed, I blushed and strove to display myself attractively for them. Very aware of the fact that I hadn't come in six weeks and my cock was caged, I strained to accept the torment of it swelling to press against the dull spike my Queen had locked into my cage.

Unable not to look as Amy bent down in front of me I almost screamed into the gag when she grabbed the chain locked to my cock cage and pulled on it. I pressed forward as much as I could trying to follow the pull.

Holding me there while Jamie unlocked and removed my gag she smiled when Jamie said, "I know how much you love to hear them beg, shall we make him beg?"

"That sounds yummy," Amy answered giving my chain another pull. A gasp of pain escaped me and she added "Shall I get the crop?"

"I thought we might try a different tactic this time," Jamie said leaving the gag harness hanging from the leash. "From what I heard on the phone call last night he is very good with his mouth."

Feeling myself flush as I thought about the implications, I heard Jamie go on. "From the way he worshiped my feet I find that easy enough to believe. From what you told me, he spent much of the time I was gone filling his cage. Before I left and since I've returned he has been in that same condition."

Moving to stand beside the pool table she laid her jacket neatly on the green felt. "That means he has spent roughly six hours with that pin digging into his cock." Slowly unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a lacey white bustier she said, "According to his wife he finds it very arousing to lick pussy."

Moaning deep inside I felt my body start to tremble slightly as she removed the blouse and neatly folded it. Placing it on the table with her blazer Jamie walked slowly back to us allowing me time to fully appreciate the effect of her full bosom straining to escape the lace, and the way her hips and thighs flexed and rolled beneath the skirt.

"And by the way he is staring," she added, "he finds this look rather arousing also."

Chuckling as I looked down and gave myself another sharp tug on the cage trying to back away, she stopped with her feet between my open knees and took the chain from Amy.

"Look at me pretty slave," she said giving the chain a gentle pull. "No, look at me." Giving another gentle tug when I looked up and closed my eyes she waited until I was staring into her eyes.

Just watching my face she gently pulled and relaxed, pulled and relaxed on the chain. Chuckling as I whimpered and tried to press against her she pulled and relaxed, pulled and relaxed.

Letting me stare up at her and grow more and more aware of her presence, her beauty, and the fact that I knelt bound and naked at her feet she seemed pleased.

Losing focus on the rest of the surroundings, and the rest of the world I realized that her gentle pulling, while causing the dull point of the spike to move back and forth, had become very erotic as well. The gentle stroking and pulling on my balls as the cage moved gave a rough imitation of a hand job.

Just waiting and pulling until I was lost in her little world and knelt pressing myself forward staring up into her eyes Jamie ran a finger across my lips.

"Are you good with your mouth pretty slave?" she almost whispered.

Trying to kiss and lick her fingers as she teased my lips I responded in a whisper as well. "Please Mistress, please let me show you."

"Are you a naughty horny slave that wants to please his Mistress with his mouth?" she asked.

"Oh yes Mistress. Please let me kiss and taste you."

"No, answer the question," she teased taking her fingers away, "are you a naughty horny slave that wants to please his Mistress with his mouth."

"Yes Mistress," I groaned looking back into her eyes, "I am a naughty horny slave that wants to please his Mistress with his mouth."

"Beg me to use your mouth for my pleasure pretty slave," she said pulling and relaxing the chain. "Show me how much you want to please me."

"Please Mistress. Please let me give you pleasure with my mouth." Trembling with arousal and completely absorbed in her beauty and control of me I struggled not to pull away as the spike dug into my aching cock. "Please use my mouth for your pleasure Mistress. Please let me kiss and lick and taste you."

Very proud of my oral skills, my favorite sexual act was bringing Suzy to orgasm with my mouth. While I loved my own orgasms, the feel and taste and experience of a woman rising to her peak from my attentions was unmatched by any experience I knew.

Kneeling in front of this powerful composed woman, helpless and naked, the thought of burying my face between her thighs and feeling her respond consumed what little brain function I could manage.

"Please Mistress," reaching desperately for her fingers with my tongue as she held them just out of reach I begged. "Please let me please you. Please. Mistress, please."

"Surprise!" Jamie said dropping my leash and stepping back. "It would please me very much to use your mouth. I would like to use it to ask Amy to put these on you and take you to the beauty parlor."

Jamie laughed with delight at my look of stunned confusion. My mind struggled to return from the fantasy of licking Jamie's pussy to the world where I knelt helpless and naked at the mercy of two strangers.

Having lost track of her while Jamie played with me, Amy stood waiting beside me. In her hands were a pair of open toed heels a simple black skirt and a sports bra. Cringing I flexed against the straps holding my elbows and bent forward.

I had never fantasized about wearing women's clothes, and Suzy had flatly stated that she didn't find it appealing when I had sent her a list of ways to embarrass or discipline me. Looking from Jamie to her daughter and back I started to stand up.

Stepping forward quickly Jamie placed her foot on the chain stopping me in my tracks.

"Use your mouth to bring me pleasure slave," she said giving me a wicked grin. "A moment ago you were begging for that chance."

"But I don't want..." I started.

SLAP!

"Words that should never be heard from an obedient slave," Jamie said. Cupping my chin in her hand she tipped my head up. "You have discovered one of the ways your stay can be extended."

Waiting for me to suppress the urge to fight back and register what she said she continued. "Slaves want what their owner wants them to want." Leaning closer she said, "If I thought you wanted to dress like a girl, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun making you do so."

"Now," she said straightening and stepping back, "I want my pretty slave to use his mouth to please me."

Having been so aroused and captivated by the thought of licking this beautiful woman to orgasm only a minute ago, I was having real problems adjusting back to just how totally at their mercy I was.

"Please let me go Mistress." I pleaded.

Looking for some sign of compassion I saw nothing but amusement in her face.

"Wrong answer slave. You now have earned your third day as our toy."

Struggling with the concept of being put into the skirt and heels much less taken out in public, struggling with the thought of a second and third day in this house, and struggling to believe that if Suzy knew what was happening she would allow it to continue, I sobbed in frustration.

Unable to think clearly beyond these issues it occurred to me that if they took me out in public I might be able to get free and return home. Not having any real plan, only hope, I made myself look up at Amy.

Watching me on her computer at home, Suzy was nestled in her fuzzy robe with a hand between her legs. Watching me become aroused and seeing me lose myself to my passion was incredibly erotic to her. As I had knelt between Amy and her mother arching myself up to them as they teased my nipples, and again as Jamie had made be beg with arousal, Suzy had gently massaged herself watching in fascination.

Nearly as shocked as I was by the turn it had taken, she remembered Jamie telling her how the process worked. Realizing that she was seeing it now, she shivered and dipped her fingers inside. Wondering if Jamie was right, she shivered again as she imagined how it would feel to be able to tell me to clean the garage and have me leap cheerfully to obey.

Rubbing her fingers up her pubes and around her clitoris now, her legs spread wider as she daydreamed. A small moan escaped her lips and she sucked in a quick breath as I spoke.

"Please Miss Amy, please put me in those clothes and take me to the beauty parlor."

"Don't be silly slave," Jessica said. "I don't mind you embarrassing yourself, but you would embarrass me and that won't be tolerated. You will require considerable training before I let you go out in public. But I did enjoy using your mouth."

Bending to grab the chain she gave me a great view of cleavage as I tried to adjust to her response. Getting me to my feet she led me into the dungeon end of the room stopping in front of the throne.

"Now let's see if we can find another use for your mouth. Lifting free the top plank on the face of the seat she ordered me to lie on my back.

Grateful not to be on my way to the beauty parlor, I lay down on my bound arms with my neck on the half circle carved from the lower plank. Trying to remain calm, thoughts of having earned two more days and of the threat of earning six weeks were quickly replaced as Jamie slid the top plank back in place.

Unable to see anything but the back of the chair and the ceiling, I felt horribly exposed and helpless. Predictably and embarrassingly this resulted in a rapid return of my arousal.

Moaning again to herself at home Suzy increased the pace of her fingers at my response. Force them to respond sexually, then force them rebel then force them to submit she remembered Jamie's words. Surely there must be more to it than that, she thought, but Jamie had seemed confident. Remembering how Jamie had described the pattern of rewarding submission with arousal, but not allowing the arousal release as being irresistible, Suzy spread her legs wide as my cock surged to life.

12