Delivered Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arousal was not only evident, it was intense. Cushions beneath my head and close on either side insured my face would stay positioned facing up. The back of the opening had a strap that trapped my forehead, and the height of the neck opening insured my chin was slightly raised. The bottom of this opening was several inches wide and well padded. Lying on my bound arms my torso angled nicely into this chamber.

Fully aware of what the chair was for, my desire to use my mouth to please Jamie had been very real. My helplessness was also very real. Aware that I would be used for her pleasure rather than given a chance to please her was both disappointing and very erotic.

Arching myself up and waving my cock helplessly in the air I heard a zipper being undone. A hand on one of my ankles closed a soft strap around it and pushed it to one side making me collapse back onto my arms. Feeling my other leg pushed wide and a second strap wrapped on that ankle I groaned and tried to arch back up as a spreader bar was secured between them.

Feeling the spreader bar expand wider and wider until I had to roll my hips down to relieve pressure on them, I was now very effectively immobilized and even more vulnerable than before.

"It seems our little slave likes being completely helpless Amy." Standing astride my chest I could feel her stockings brushing my ribs as she bent forward and looked down at me.

"Tell me how horny my slutty little toy is," she said. "I want to hear you describing just how helpless and desperate you feel."

Turning around she unlocked my cage as I began to babble in an attempt to describe how I felt. Jamie roughly slapped my balls several times as she worked the cage off.

Unable to see anything but the chair the ceiling and her now naked thighs and ass, the pain from the slaps still was enough to get me soft enough to remove the base ring also.

"Don't stop begging slave," Jamie said as she straitened up, "Nothing gets me hotter than silencing a slave's desperation with my ass."

It was easy to feel desperately helpless when what I guessed was a crop struck my inner thigh just inches from my balls. With a whimpering moan I began thanking and begging and trying to describe a totally unstable emotional state.

Suiting her actions to her words, Jamie slowly lowered herself to her seat. Giving me a wonderful view of her pussy as it spread open with her descent I could clearly see and smell her arousal. I tried to rise to meet her but could only wait and accept.

To be continued...


12