Delivering the Package

Story Info
Delivery driver gets a bonus from two horny MILFS.
2.9k words
4.31
28.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had delivered to this house many times. Always the same blonde answered and seemed excited to receive the packages. She had started to sign with kisses and flirt, "Ooh another big package from my favourite delivery driver!"

This morning she was dressed up. When she had signed she ran off giggling with the electronic pad. I found her in the kitchen and then heard the door shut behind me and a second lady stand in the doorway.

"OK give me the pad back please."

"Only when we're done with you. Now sit on that stool and don't move. Watch!"

They moved together in front of me and began to kiss and caress each other. They sensuously outlined their full breasts and slowly opened blouse buttons. They ran hands over tight short skirts giving me a peak of stocking top.

"Are you enjoying your show Dave?"

"Very much," I replied, willing them to go further.

"Do you think we should show him more Louise?"

"Hmm I'm not sure Lucy. Maybe if he showed us something first?"

"Good idea. Take your shirt off and then we'll continue."

It was gone in an instant and they looked at each other and kissed gently.

"Not bad. OK, we will show you some more, you bad boy!"

Louise bent over the counter and Lucy ran her hands up her friend's legs, pushing her fingers under the tight material of her skirt and revealing more stocking top.

"Mmmm such silky stockings Lou, you know how much I love them."

"I know," replied the other lady and wiggled her bum slowly. "Do you think he likes them too?"

Lucy turned to look at me. "Oh I bet her does. He looks like the kind of naughty boy who loves seeing ladies in fine silk stockings and their suspenders. I bet his twitter feed is full of ladies like us, modelling lingerie and being a little bit wicked."

I smiled at the thought and they smiled back and kissed again, red lips pressed together for longer this time.

Lucy ran her hands up Louise's silk blouse and cupped her big breasts and they moaned together. Slowly she unbuttoned her friend but what lay underneath remained hidden from me. Lucy's hands were squeezing what were certain to be very sexy tits and as she did so she turned and blew me a kiss. "Mmmm such a firm handful, I can barely hold them, I bet a man's hands could."

Such a tease and she knew it. And I was loving it.

I was loving it even more as, seconds later, Louise turned round showing me what I wanted to see and then turned Lucy to face me. She ran her own hands up over her friend's body and undid the first button of her blouse. "Oh Lou, you're not going to show him my big tits are you?" Lucy exclaimed in horror and crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's only fair darling, he's taken his shirt off after all."

"Oh, I suppose that's true. But make him be patient, we don't want impatient boys do we?"

"Certainly not. We want full attention for as long as we desire. Oh just think of the things we might do with a guy like that."

I'd been keeping pretty calm up to that point, but I swallowed hard as they both gazed at me and my dick throbbed gently. Hoping they didn't notice I returned their gaze.

Louise continued unbuttoning, taking her deliberate time with each one and looking up at me every time the blouse opened further. She kept Lucy covered but when enough buttons were open she slid one hand inside and squeezed her friends left breast. Lucy lay her head back as her breast was played with. I could see her right nipple poking hard at the silk material and she began to push back against the stool behind her. The slow unbuttoning began again and I had to shift my position to keep comfortable. Louise pulled the blouse and held it taught showing how aroused Lucy had become.

"Oh god look at my nipples,'' she said and circled one with a red nail. "You turn me on so much darling".

She turned to look up and they kissed again, this time tongues flickered briefly.

Breaking the kiss Lucy smiled at me. "He's been good, so let him have his treat."

She slid both hands inside the blouse and then pushed her breasts together and out, pinching her nipples as she did so, revealing them to me horny gaze at last.

"Wow," I breathed, "perfect."

Lousie stepped to the side and did the same, cupping her overflowing flesh in her hands and squeezing them with her fingers.

They played with themselves for a minute and watched me, watching them.

"Such a good boy. So much patience. We're impressed. Keep it up now!"

Louise sat back down on the stool and Lucy crouched beside her. Lucy's skirt was tight over her arse in that position and her legs looked amazing. She slid her hands slowly up Louise's long, stocking clad legs then down. On the third ascent she went higher pushing the skirt up over the stocking tops revealing the suspender straps which rose higher to the unseen belt. "What do you think Dave, such sexy stockings and such beautiful legs in them, would you like to feel them?"

I nearly stood up but stopped myself just in time. "Yes, miss, I'd love to feel them. Miss Lousie looks incredible!"

Lucy raised her eyebrow. "Good boy. Control, we like to see that!"

She continued to run her hands up and down her friend's legs, pushing the skirt higher till Louise had to stand and the tight fabric slid right up over her arse. I gasped audibly as I saw that Louise wasn't wearing any panties.

"You're right Dave, she's a bad girl, a very naughty slut! Oh but she's hot down there, shaved smooth and pink. I can feel it on my fingers."

Louise moaned as Lucy obviously ran her fingers over her pussy.

Suddenly Lucy stood and looked at me sternly. "But we're getting ahead of ourselves. You need to go first in our little game of show and tell. So take off your trousers. Do it! Now!"

I rid myself of shoes and socks with control that I didn't really feel then unbuckled my belt which I slid from the loops with a flourish. I saw Louise's eyes flare at that. Don't push it too far, I thought to myself and settled for unbuttoning the fly and pushing down my trousers more calmly then stepping out of them, leaving me only in black trunks which were bulging more than was polite.

Lucy ran one hand down her front and over the skirt material stretched between her thighs and I throbbed. "Mmmm that's a very nice body Dave. I think we'll carry on just for you, don't you think Lou?"

"Hmmm, just a little more. Let's see what he's made of. See how long it takes before he's struggling to contain his enthusiasm."

They laughed and Louise put her hands on Lucy's tits and squeezed. Lucy turned her head back and they kissed, again with more passion and for longer. One hand slid down her friend's front reaching Lucy's hand and pressing it between her thighs.

"Mmmm babe press harder I want to feel you!"

She ground her ass back and Louise slid her hand further down to the hem and them back up, exposing Lucy's sexy stocking tops and pale skin above. Lucy seemed lost in pleasure but then remembered I was in the room and pushed the hand away. "Wait, what are you doing? Dave's there watching everything. I'm not sure he's done enough to see that just yet."

Louise seemed a little disappointed so Lucy had a suggestion. "Why don't you get up on the counter and I can play with you but he," she glanced over her shoulder looking at me with a naughty wink, "won't see anything."

Not yet, I thought and smiled.

Louise was up and wiggling her skirt up as Lucy stood close. I saw her slide her hands up the outside of Louise's legs and higher cupping her breasts. She bent her head to suck on one nipple then the other while her blonde head was cradled. As I watched, Lucy slid a hand lower and Louise spread her legs wider obviously allowing the fingers access to her pussy. Louise's gasp told me the fingers had reached their target and her hips began to rock backward and forward. She pulled her lover harder against her chest as the passion mounted.

"Oh Lucy you're so good at that, Push them deeper baby. Ooooooh, yes, that's it. So good."

She looked directly at me and smiled.

"Don't you wish you could see what she's doing to me? I know you know where her fingers are. Wouldn't you like to see them pushing in and out of my wet cunt?"

The way she said that last word made my cock jump. I nodded and just about managed to growl out a, "yes!"

"I thought so, you filthy boy. That dick of yours is getting so hard, I can see it from here. I certainly hope your trunks are made of strong material because that's quite a bulge. Oh fuck yes Lucy right there."

They kept up this teasing for a couple more minutes then Lucy removed her hand and turned to face me. She licked her fingers slowly and deliberately watching my reaction - eyes flicking from my face downwards and then back up. She turned swiftly and the two teasing MILFs kissed with naked passion, raw, open mouthed, fierce, tongue-filled kissing. Louise grabbed Lucy's tight arse and pulled her skirt right up over its juicy curves digging her nails into the skin. I watched and waited, my patience wearing thin, so desperate to walk over and join in but knowing that if I did that would be the end. Come on, I thought to myself, be patient, see where this might lead, don't blow it now.

When they had finished tongue fucking each other's mouths Lucy reached past Louise on the counter and picked something up and showed it to me.

"Thank you for today's package Dave. Did you know that you've been delivering sex toys and sexy lingerie for all these months? Do you think I'm a wicked woman for buying them?"

I didn't know which question to answer and just shook my head as that seemed to be the right response. Definitely a case of blood from the brain rushing elsewhere.

"I want to use this pretty thing on Louise right here in my kitchen. Would you like to watch? To see me spread her wide on the counter and fuck her wet, juicy snatch with my new toy from my favourite delivery driver?"

"Yes. Fuck yes, I'd love to watch you two all day!"

"Hmm, well you have been a good patient man. What do you think Louise should we let him feast his pervy eyes on your pretty kitty while I play with it?"

The raven haired beauty licked her lips, clearly turned on by the thought of her friend doing just that.

"Yes, but on one condition. And I think you know what that is don't you David?"

"Um, yes. You'll show me yours if I show you mine?"

"Exactly. Now strip that final piece of clothing and let us see!"

"Mmm that's turning me on," chimed in Lucy, "Our toy boy naked while we're still clothed. Even if we are showing you everything."

I pulled down my trunks, bending at the waist trying to hide till the very last second. Eventually I couldn't put it off any longer and stood up. My cock was hard and my balls hung down and I was exposed before two beautiful older women who had teased me so sexily and who now appraised me with experienced eyes.

"Nice."

"Very nice."

"Oh yes, just what we've been hoping for. Now watch us put on a show just for you big boy. This is going to be one of the best days of your life!"

Louise pushed herself up on the counter and spread her legs wide, licked her fingers and began to rub her pussy. Lucy sucked on the toy and said I should come closer to get a good look. I moved to where I had a great view of the action and Lucy continued by rubbing the head of the toy over her friend's pussy and clit then slowly pushing it between her outer lips. Louise moaned and spread her pussy open so we could see the toy slide deeper and then pull back shiny with cunt juice. Lucy had a taste and offered it to Louise to taste herself. I licked my lips eager to join but Lucy told me to be patient for just a little longer.

My eyes were fixed on the action as she fucked her friend harder and harder, sometimes bending down to suck her clit or trace the outline of her twat with her tongue. Lousie was becoming so aroused. She squeezed her own tits and turned to face me. "Oh yes Lucy, that's it right there. You know just how to get the right spo-oh-oh-oh-oh-t. Yes, yes, oh fuck yes, so close baby. Please, oh god, yes, fuck, make me cum. Please please, yes. I'm cummming."

The toy was hammering in and out, Lucy's wrist a blur as she gave her friend a leg shaking orgasm and feasted on the wet flesh of her post-climax pussy.

Lucy pulled the toy from her friend and took a long, lingering, lick fixing me with a sultry stare. "Come and share it." she told me and I walked over, no longer conscious of my nakedness and held her hand still while I licked the toy.

"Wow, what a wonderful taste," I said.

"Absolutely. Unmistakably top class pussy." agreed Lucy.

I felt a hand on my back, it was Louise sliding one hand down over my hip and onto my arse. "Thank you both," she said with a slightly far away look.

Lucy trailed her hand up my chest and turned my face to hers and kissed me, gently at first then working her lips over mine till I felt her tongue on them. I opened my mouth and the kiss elongated into something extremely sexy making me harder than ever. When she broke away Lucy whispered, "I think it's my turn to cum don't you Dave."

"Yes, oh yes, I'd love..."

"You'd love to see her eat me out and make me cum. That's what you were going to say wasn't it!"

"Oh definitely, yeah. I'd love to watch you two some more."

"Right, go and stand over there and watch her please me till I'm grinding my cunt on that sexy face. She's so good and I'm sure you'll enjoy the show."

She lifted Louise down and they kissed once more, hands between each other's legs as they got deep into each other once again. Eventually they broke apart breathing hard and smiled at me.

"You loved watching that didn't you. That nice cock of yours is such a give away."

I couldn't stifle my own smile, thinking to myself that this was turning into an awesome day.

Lucy slid back onto the counter now and guided her friend's head down between her long, stockinged legs. Louise joyfully lapped at the shaven pussy before her, over the lips and then between them, reaching up to part the folds and plunging her tongue inside. Lucy reached down and brushed the dark hair away so we could both get a good view as her pussy was treated to what was obviously a wonderful exploration. Very quickly she was letting out soft moans and let her head fall back as the pleasure built. One hand mauled her own tits, squeezing them hard and pinching and pulling her stiff pink nipples, before pushing them up to suck on while her cunt received the expert oral pleasure that was going to make her explode very soon. Her hips rocked on the probing tongue and the fingers that rubbed her clit. Moans turned to cries interspersed with words of appreciation and desire, then ultimately to a long, moan that started as a growl and became a shriek as Lucy came hard all over Louise's tongue, lips and chin.

When finally she unplugged from the soaking cunt she beckoned me over. I walked, my cock swaying before me, to her. I gazed from one to the other and boldly put my hand on the back of Louise's head and bent down to kiss her mouth hard, tasting her lover's juices on the tongue that battled with mine.

"And me," pleaded Lucy and I went to her to share the flavour of her own sweet vagina now on my lips too.

When she pushed me away my heart was pounding. I stood back and the two goddesses looked me up and down. Was this the end? Or just the start?

They held hands and walked towards me. First Lucy kissed me, then Louise. Their hands teased my hard dick.

"My my, David, you're still so hard, that's a very good sign."

"Now come with us."