The Aspiring Actress

Story Info
Young hot-wife gets an opportunity to star in a movie.
13k words
4.51
53.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,063 Followers

Mandi bounded into the apartment full of excitement and wanting to talk with her husband, Rick. Not finding him in their one-bedroom rental unit, she poked her bottom lip out in disappointment and called his mobile phone.

"Where are you? I have a lot to tell you," she said, impatiently, when he answered.

"I'm down by the pool, sugar. I needed a break after my shift today," he told her. "Get your suit on and come join me. Why are you so late?"

"That's what I want to talk with you about, silly," she replied. Not happy that she had to delay talking with him, but wanting her new husband to be in a good mood when they did talk, she agreed. "OK, I'll be right down, honey."

Mandi selected the bikini that she knew Rick liked most on her and hurried downstairs with two beers in-hand.

"Thanks, babe. I was ready for a second beer," he said as she leaned in to kiss him and hand him his drink. "Damn, I think you look hotter in that bikini every time you wear it. Have your tits gotten bigger?"

"They are just excited, like me," she joked. "I had a big day today."

"Really? Do tell," Rick encouraged.

"Well, I was finishing my shift at the restaurant and doing the last of my side-work so I could leave, when one of the other servers came over and told me that a man at one of her tables wanted to speak with me, if I had time. I was curious, so I went to his table and introduced myself.

"He told me his name was Toby and that he had stopped by for a quick bite of lunch and had noticed me as soon as he walked in. You know I get hit on a lot at the restaurant, so I was ready to politely blow him off, when he explained that he was a talent scout for several production companies.

"I was still skeptical, but he handed me his card and it looked legit, so I stayed at his table a little longer. I asked him why he wanted to talk with me and not the other girls. He said I had a certain 'it' factor that drew his attention and would not let it go. I joked that my outfit probably had something to do with drawing his attention. He said, yes it did, but the other girls were wearing the same outfits — just not the way I was."

Rick nodded in agreement with her last statement. Mandi was an exceptional female specimen. Five-feet, six-inches tall, with a long mane of thick blonde hair that came partway down her back. She ran five miles a day and worked out at the gym every other day, which kept her legs, arms, and abdomen in tight shape. Her 34D breasts and beautiful face, highlighted by pouty lips and deep blue eyes, made for what most considered a near-perfect woman.

She had worked at the Naughty Scottie Pub for over a year, while she pursued an acting career. She had been on countless auditions and scored meaningless parts as a background extra...usually in a bikini, but nothing substantive had come her way, as yet. Rick found it sweetly cute that his hot wife thought, at 21 years old, her window of opportunity was closing.

As such, and being a supportive husband, he had encouraged her to take acting classes and go on as many interviews and auditions as she wanted. He had also agreed to be OK with parts that might even include partial nudity, since they both realized that Mandi's looks would be the asset most likely to score points with the people that might hire her, at least initially. She just had to get that first opportunity to get her foot in the door, and then people could discover her other acting talents.

Working in LA was exhausting. It seemed that every waiter or waitress was doing the same thing Mandi was, waiting for their big break. She knew that she needed to do something to stand out, so she had made slight modifications to the uniform her employer supplied to the servers at the restaurant. The standard costume consisted of white cotton long-sleeved blouses with buttons up the front. The bottom of the blouse was tied into a knot and ended at the waist. Short white camisoles were provided for the girls to wear underneath in the interest of modesty.

Pleated, plaid skirts that came to mid-thigh, accompanied by white thick cotton costume underwear, completed the look. Most girls wore white sneakers for comfort.

Mandi's modifications, influenced by Rick's input, consisted of eliminating the camisole and tying the knot in her shirt just under her breasts, which were unencumbered by a bra. She did not button any of the shirt buttons above the knot, which resulted in a lovely view of the area between her breasts and the occasional side-boob view when the shirt top gapped as she moved.

She shortened the hem of her skirt by four inches and wore it low on her hips, displaying her hard abs from just under her breasts, to three inches below her navel. She also eschewed the costume underwear in favor of her own French-cut white panties that cut in on her ass a bit and clung to her crotch like a second skin. Finally, black 3" heels that were uncomfortable, but added to her height and desired look, completed her customized uniform.

Some of the other girls at the restaurant were jealous of her and complained about her blatantly sexual look, but they also realized that Mandi had more regular customers than anyone else and her tips were considerably larger as well.

"Anyway, he told me he was in town for a series of meetings and had stopped into Naughty's because one of the directors he worked with had told him about me and asked him to check me out today!" Mandi continued. "I asked him who the director was and he told me he couldn't say, but that he was one of the top guys in the industry."

"So, where did you leave it with him?" A now very interested Rick asked.

"He told me he was only in town for the day and would love to set up an interview with me, if I had time, but if I didn't, he would take my name and number and maybe call me the next time her was here. It took me a nano-second to decide that my gym visit and run could wait another day, so I told him I was available this afternoon."

"So, it's late now. Have you already met with him?" Rick asked.

"Yes, I have. He said he had another meeting at his hotel suite that would take about an hour, but that I could stop by after that, if I liked. I told him that I absolutely could and would, but that I didn't have my headshots or portfolio with me at work. He told me that wasn't a problem, as he would take some photos and video of me during our meeting. He also asked if I could bring my uniform with me to wear for some of the shots, because that was the look that captured both the director's and his attention in the first place."

"Wow, honey! We thought the changes you made to your uniform might get some notice you wanted at some point, but this is more than I expected," Rick exclaimed.

"I know, right?" She continued. "He gave me the hotel address and his room number and we agreed I would get there in a little over an hour. After he left, I had butterflies in my stomach and I was having trouble getting ahold of myself, so I clocked out of my shift, changed into my street clothes and had two shots of tequila at the bar before I left. I took a ride-share cab to the address he gave me and went up to the twentieth floor. His suite was enormous. It had a full living room, dining room and a separate bedroom that opened to the living area. He was set up for my interview at the dining room table and, after taking the garment sleeve that contained my uniform from me, he invited me to sit down. I noticed that the living room area had several cameras and lights on tripods, which I assumed were for the photos and videos he had mentioned."

"Yeah, probably for that, I guess," Rick chimed in. "So what happened?"

"We talked for about 30 minutes while he asked me questions and took notes," she began.

"What kind of questions?" Rick interrupted.

"Basic stuff, you know. Height, weight, measurements, acting experience — stuff like that. He also asked about you and our relationship. Are you supportive of my career? Would you be OK with me doing scenes that involved nudity and intimacy. I told him that you are very supportive and that I was certain you would be OK with whatever advanced my career. I am right about you, aren't I?"

"You know I am, Marci. I want for you whatever you want. I do not want to be an impediment to your success in anyway. I know you have to pay your dues to get where you want to be, honey," Rick assured her.

"Good — I am glad to hear you confirm that for me again. So, after he asked me a bunch of questions, he had me sign some forms that included a Representation Agreement and a Non-Disclosure Agreement and other standard stuff like that. I have copies of them in the apartment."

"OK, that's cool. He sounds very professional," Rick said.

"Oh, he is. He does everything the way it should be done. To continue, however, after I signed the paperwork, he asked if I was OK posing for some pictures and video. I told him that I was happy to let him take whatever pictures he deemed necessary."

"He said he was going to have a drink and offered me something as well. I asked him what he had and he told me that the suite came with a fully stocked bar, so I could have anything I wanted. I asked for a shot of Cuervo and he smiled and said, 'A tequila girl. I like that.' The drink he gave me was more a double than just a regular shot, but I threw it back with no problem and it helped settled the butterflies that had returned as I anticipated posing for the pictures. I did not want to screw anything up, so I was hyper sensitive about doing everything right."

"We moved to the living area and he switched on all three video cameras that were positioned around the room before he picked up a handheld digital SLR to use. I asked about the video cameras and he told me that, in this era of the 'Me Too' movement, people in this industry have to be very careful, so he documents everything. That made sense to me, so I did not give it another thought."

"I first posed in the jeans and tank top that I had worn to the meeting and he took a lot of shots of me in various poses. He really seemed to like that my nipples stayed rock-hard the whole time, due to my excitement and the fact that the room was kinda cold. Then again, men always like it when they see me like that, don't they, sweetie?"

Rick nodded in agreement. Picturing how she must have looked for the guy.

"He asked me to change into my Naughty Scottie uniform for the next set of pictures, so I went into the bedroom and put it on for him. When I came out of the room, his eyes lit up and he gave me a low whistle. He said that I didn't look like I should be legal and it wasn't fair to the rest of my fellow women. I decided to flirt a little bit, so I told him flattery really worked on me and would probably get him anywhere he wanted."

"That was a risky thing to say to a man, considering that you were in his hotel room and scantily dressed," Rick observed.

"I told him I wasn't worried that it would lead to anything I couldn't handle. He just nodded at me and I smiled at him. I was just caught up in the moment, I guess, and I was feeling very comfortable with him. Besides, he didn't even comment on what I said, he just started taking pictures of me again. I did a lot of the same poses as before, but this time he wanted me to be more flirty, so he took some shots with me leaning over at the waist and showing off my butt. He also asked me to untie my top and let the sides just hang down.

"I did as he asked and he clicked away with his camera. My blouse separated in the middle, but still covered my boobs. He had me hold my hair up for several shots, then had me turn to the side and twist my torso back toward the camera. That pose exposed more of my chest and I think provided some nice side-boob shots for him. Next, he asked me to lift the front of my skirt and show some of my panties. For a second, that pulled me right out of my comfort zone and I started to hesitate, but I was determined to not blow this chance, so I did as he asked.

"I lifted the hem a little way and he took a few pictures, then asked me to lift it higher, so I did. He got very excited when I did this and was taking rapid fire shots of me. He moved in close and focused on the crotch of my panties, which caused the butterflies to return. Without him asking me to, I moved my legs farther apart to improve the camera's view. When I did this, he stopped, looked up at me and told me that I had excellent natural instincts and that the camera loved me. He said I seemed to love it as well.

"He asked if he could tell me something of a more personal nature and I told him certainly. He said that the shape of my vagina was very alluring, as the outline of my labia lips and clitoris were clearly discernible through the material of my panties. He said a lot of women in their panties look like mannequins down there — all smooth and featureless, but that my body exuded sexuality and sensuality. He said this would be good for my career. "See what he meant?" Marci said as she spread her legs to display her bikini clad crotch to her husband.

He looked at his wife's pussy and noted that the features of her vagina were, indeed quite apparent, even through the fabric of her bikini bottoms. It also seemed to him that her vaginal area appeared to be somewhat moist, given that the material there appeared to be a bit darker.

"Yes, I can see what he meant. It must be his talent scout eye that keys him in on details like this. Now that I really look at it, I can see that it is very sexy looking. It also looks puffy and swollen," Rick agreed.

Ignoring his last comment, Mandi continued, "He mentioned that he wanted to make a call, but first he asked me to move one side of my blouse aside so that he could get a picture of my chest area. I was expecting his next request, so I was ready for it and I looked him in the eyes as I exposed my breast to him. He broke into a big grin and began to click away with his camera. My nipple was very hard and I'm sure he liked how that looked as well. At one point, he paused and said to me, 'There is nothing about you that disappoints, is there?'

"He stepped back and asked me to leave my breast in view while lifting my skirt to show my panties again. He took several more pictures of me that way, then he set the camera down and excused himself to make a call. I soon realized that he was speaking to the director who had suggested he stop by the pub to meet me. He told him that he was very impressed with me and thought I could be a perfect fit for one of his movies. He described my body to the director, including the detail about my vagina, by the way, and said that he was happy to realize that I had a very willing and positive attitude about what is required for a new actor to succeed.

"He said he wanted to arrange for the director to meet with me and get to know me himself and, after a couple of more minutes on the phone, he hung up. I was about to burst with anticipation, so I pressed him for an update. Toby told me that the director was very happy to hear what he said about me and that he very much wanted to meet me. Coincidentally, the director was just wrapping up a meeting about thirty minutes away and was willing to adjust his schedule, so that he could stop by within the hour, if I was amenable to the idea. I immediately said I was and assured Toby that my schedule was open for the rest of the afternoon and evening, if need be. He texted the director and then told me he received a reply that the director was already on his way to the hotel.

"Toby took a few minutes to brief me on what to expect and what I should do when the director got here. He said that the director was involved in a current production that was not going well. The lead actress was being very difficult and uncooperative, causing considerable disruption on the set. He said that this particular director was all about loyalty and appreciation from his actors and did not tolerate behavior contrary to his expectations.

"He told me I needed to display a willingness to listen to what the director wanted, Take his direction and accept that he knew what was best. 'If he asks you a question, be honest and forthright. Don't hesitate to think about what you think he might want you to say, just speak from your heart. If he asks you to do something, don't hesitate then either. This kind of a response goes a long way with him.'

"Toby then suggested that I tidy up my outfit and freshen up my makeup, saying that the director likes red lipstick on his actresses. I told him that I did not have any with me and he said for me not to worry, there was some in the bathroom. He laughed and said that he was used to women of my generation not wearing much makeup, so he kept some on hand for just such occasions.

"It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door and Toby opened it to allow the director to enter. He was a tall, thin man with a shock of white hair and a light grey goatee. Toby introduced him to me as Greyson, and then escorted Greyson and me to the couches in the living room area where he served us both drinks and had another himself. We talked for a while and I was happy with how everything was going. Greyson seemed to be kind and gentle, contrary to the demanding image I had of him as a result of the comments Toby had made about him.

"Toby refreshed our drinks and suggested that he show Greyson some of the pictures he had just taken of me. Greyson agreed so Toby plugged his camera into one on the inputs on the side of the large flatscreen in the room. He had taken at least a couple of hundred pictures, so he moved quickly through them for the director. I have to admit, it was awkward when he reached the shots of my panties and my boob, but I kept a pokerface, so I would not betray any embarrassment.

"Greyson made a few comments and the display unfolded, including an utterance, 'Will you look at that?' — when a closeup of my panties was on the screen. 'See what I mean about her? She doesn't even have to try to look sexy,' Toby told him.

"When the show was over, Greyson turned to me and asked how I felt about what I had heard and seen so far. I told him I was very impressed and eager to demonstrate what I could do for him and his movies. He told me he liked hearing that from me and asked if I would be willing to pose for a few more pictures that he wanted to take. I responded immediately that I would be delighted to do so.

"He said that Toby had already taken plenty of standard photos of me, so he wanted to move on to more involved poses and pictures, if I was OK with that. I agreed and he asked me to remove my blouse. Had Toby not already briefed me on what to expect, I might have reacted badly to Greyson's request. Instead, I stood, removed my blouse and turned to face the two of them."

Mandi noticed that Rick had not spoken for several minutes and that there appeared to be a noticeable swelling in his swim trunks. She was happy that he seemed pleased with her great news, so she continued to the juicier parts of the story.

"Both of them grabbed SLR cameras and began taking pictures of me. Greyson also instructed me to lift my skirt again for several pictures and eventually told me to take it off, altogether. I was posing for these two men in just my panties and my high heels, but I wasn't embarrassed at all. In fact, it was quite a turn on and I was just so excited that things were going so well. It seemed to me that I might actually get a real chance this time.

"The two of them took a break for a moment and talked quietly to each other, while I stood in front of them with my arms to my sides. I was surprisingly comfortable with my circumstance. Greyson turned to me and told me that his movies involved quite a bit of nudity and therefore he needed me to remove my panties and let them see me completely naked. This time, I hesitated for a half of a second and saw an instant frown start to form on Greyson's face, so I quickly hooked my thumbs into the sides of my panties and pulled them off of my body. They lifted their respective cameras again and began to take pictures of me in that vulnerable state.

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,063 Followers