Delivery Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Sir," I shook my head, still staring wide-eyed at his cock as it stood inches from my face.

"Well tonight is going to be a night of firsts for you isn't it boy?" His tone made it clear that this was not a question.

"Please Sir," I meekly responded, "Don't...don't make me swallow. I never have before."

He seemed to hesitate for a moment before replying, "Fine. But you can take it on your face."

I felt a slight pang of disappointment. I realised with a fresh wave of shame that I had wanted him to make me swallow his cum. I could not believe what I slut I was. Not wanting to give myself a chance to admit this, I silently leant forward until the tip of his cock was less than an inch from my face. Looking up at him and locking eyes, I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and ran it along the length his shaft.

Paul let out a long sigh and closed his eyes. Putting a hand onto of my head, he let his own head loll back as I went to work. I slowly traced the tip of my tongue underneath his cock, starting at the base and drawing it along the full length, coming to a stop just before the tip. Shifting my weight so that I was now knelt right between his legs, I started to run my tongue over the his balls, savouring the slight musky taste. Licking every inch of his sack, I opened my mouth wider and pulled both balls right into my mouth and started to suck. I could hear his moans growing louder and deeper.

Not wanting this to be over to soon I pushed his balls out of my mouth running my tongue over every inch at the same time. Returning my attention to his shaft I started tracing my tongue from the base towards the end. I let my tongue dance along the tip of his cock before opening my mouth and sliding it in. Forcing myself forward until I couldn't fit any more in, I began rocking back and forth picking up the pace as his cock slid in and out of my eager mouth.

It wasn't long before Paul started to tense and I could tell that he was getting close. Looking up, I locked eyes with him starting down at me. Still bobbing back and forth on his cock and bouncing up and down on the cock buried in my ass, I gave him the most pleading look I could muster. That was all it took. He reached down suddenly grabbing his cock at the base and started vigorously jerking himself off. I pulled back, closed my mouth and clenched my eyes bracing for the explosion.

The first shot of his cum blasted out and hit me straight across the face. This was followed immediately by a second and a third, each one painting a new line across my nose and mouth. I kept my lips tightly pressed together all the while feeling his cum run down my face and collect around my mouth. Then I felt something else against my lips.

With a rush of excitement I realised that Paul had pressed the tip of his penis against my lips, and he was still cumming! I could feel his powerful spurts shooting against my pursed lips trying to push his way in. Still keeping my eyes closed, I relaxed my jaw and let him force his way in.

The moment that the tip of his cock passed my lips I knew he was far from finished. The first shot went straight to the back of my throat, giving me my first ever taste of warm salty cum. This was followed by another and another. Within seconds my mouth was filled. I started desperately swallowing, trying to get every drop. Finally he shot his last load into me and with a deep groan pulled out from my mouth, causing his remaining cum to spill out across my chin.

I fell back gasping for air, feeling the cock beneath me bury itself to the hilt. At the same moment I felt an incredible pressure building in me. Without warning I was rocked by the most intense orgasm that I had ever had. My little cock, rock hard and pointing straight up, shot three pathetic spurts of cum from its tip. I was squatting there trembling as the orgasm shook my body. Unable to keep my balance I finally fell to the side, and with the last wave of pleasure passing through my body I felt my used asshole push the dildo out from inside me.

I don't know how long it was before I came to my senses, but I was suddenly aware that Paul was standing over me, his pants back on, leering down at my naked body. "Not bad for a first timer", he said while buckling his belt. "You've got a knack for this kind of thing boy. I might need to start ordering twice a week from now on."

He moved over to the table, picking up the notes before walking back to me. Holding out the money for me to take he said, "Go on, take it and get out."

Slowly getting to my feet, my legs still trembling under me, I reached out and feebly took my earnings. Without another word, he turned his back on me and walked out of the room. It was very clear that we were finished here.

My cock was slowly shrinking back down and as I walked back towards the front door I could see a strand of cum still leaking from its tip and it bounced up and down with each step I took. I could still taste his cum in my mouth and feel it on my lips. I felt like an absolute slut and I loved it.

Closing the door behind me I stood for a moment on his door step, savouring the view over the neighbouring houses and the cool night air on my body. I felt bolder than I had ever felt before. By the time I reached the bottom of the steps I had already decided that I wasn't going to put my clothes on. Instead I picked up the pile I had left in the bushes, tucked it under my arm and stepped out onto the street, naked as the day I was born.

The entire block was completely deserted, but the streetlights overhead illuminated my pale body. If someone were to so much as glance out their window they would have a clear and unobstructed view of my naked body. Feeling the thrill of this knowledge I slowly made my way across the street to my waiting car and placed my clothes inside. I turned to look up at the house and saw the silhouette of Paul standing in the large window of his living room. I couldn't make out any details, but if he were looking at me he would clearly see me standing naked on the street below.

Thinking that tonight I had already pushed my boundaries as far as I ever had, I found myself reaching into my car and grabbing my phone. Turning back to face Paul's house, I held up my phone above my head and opened the camera. Lining it up so that my entire body was in the frame, I thrust my little cock forward and took a photo. Before I could let my better judgement take over, I opened up the last message from him, attached the photo and hit send.

I didn't wait to see if he opened the message or replied. Knowing I'd pushed my luck far enough tonight I quickly slid into the driver's seat and started the engine. The roads ought to be pretty empty by now I thought. What's the harm in staying naked for the drive home?

12