Delivery Guy, Groupies & The Tranny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mari said to me, "You like my dicky bird, Mr. Fredrick?"

I nodded, "It's a really nice Mari, as big as they come."

"Yo, want I should fuck you, Fredrick?"

"I think you are too big for me, Miss Mari, but thanks for the offer."

But I don't want that monster cock in my ass. I just want to give Mari a nice fuck in her sweet cabozeller.

I deliver a few packages in the neighborhood. It's 12:12 PM. Maybe Mari is awake. I ring her buzzer. Immediately, she buzzes me in. Doesn't even ask who I am. Perhaps, she saw the truck from her front-facing window. I get to her door and knock gently. She always says, "Don't ring as the neighbors will hear." She opens the door, shyly. She is nude with a big bouffant wig. She grabs me and pulls me inside like I'm a rag doll. Throws her arms around me and whispers, "Did you come to suck my cock today, Mr. Freddy. You promised."

"I promise no such thing, but before I can answer, she bursts out laughing and takes the package from my hands, and drags me into the bedroom where she is quick to assume the doggie position on the bed. I drop my shorts, take the condom from her hand, roll it on, and climb on board. Her ass is better than most vaginas. She can clench your cock so tight you'd think she's a virgin. It feels so good, but it makes you come quicker. I try to last, but it's too much. I shoot my load and flop off her onto the soft mattress. She turns and takes the condom off carefully, so my dick is almost clean, still a little sticky. I have to admit. I prefer fucking without a condom. Surprisingly, the married gals seem agreeable to that.

"So little cum juice, Freddy? You been fucking too many of your customers, haven't you?"

"Not so many, just the pretty ones like you."

"Next time, if I'm horny, you gonna suck my dick, you've been getting $300 pussy for free, you owe me, Freddy. I like to see straight guys learn to suck cock."

"OK, OK, next time. I'll practice on a cucumber."

"Jes, a good idea."

I never ask, but I think she comes from some part of Brazil where the dicks are very large, and the men's balls look like red cherry apples. As she gets up, I get a gander at her enormous cock and balls. Only a crazy would let her fuck them."

"Freddy honey, if you are free one of these nights, you should come up to see me. I'll give you a free fuck."

"What do ya mean."

"I mean, I will fuck you in the ass. It's time you learned what a big cock is good for finally. Once I fuck you, you will be mine forever."

"OK, sure."

"You don't believe me? Wait and see, honey."

I walk into the bathroom and wash my cock off. It's shrinking, thank God, I don't want the neighbors to see me with a boner. I put on my clothes and kiss Mari on the cheek, and I'm out the door. Her fancy French perfume is clinging to me like a swarm of mosquitoes.

I get into the truck and pause. What a fab fuck, I close my eyes and almost drift away. Some jerk is honking the horn. It's a woman. I wake up from my daydream, put the Transit in gear, and off to the next stop.

T H U R S D A Y*********************************

At last, past the hump, and God have I humped this week. Today I get to see Suzy Cohen, a prime nymphomaniac. Yes, she will get her package delivered today. My dick is feeling strong enough to deal with her demands. I'll try to fit her into the hour lunch break I'm supposed to get. That bitch needs a lot of attention. I never know with her if it fuck or sucks. She says my cum is like magic for her, and she can not get enough. If I'm tired, I don't mind a blow job, but I usually prefer to fuck her. Then pull out of her vag and cum in her mouth. That works for both of us.

Suzy's husband is a pharmacist with an exclusive store in Beverly Hills. He's too cheap to live there, so they have an older condo on the West Hollywood side. Suzy's a game player and a tease. Sometimes she will come out of the bedroom with a pack of cards.

"Pick one," she'll say. If it's a seven or better, we fuck. If less than seven, you go back to work with nada, or you gotta lick my ass hole."

What a joker. I ring her bell. She shouts down through the intercom,

"Please bring it up, Freddy."

There is a sizable entrance hall into the condo, lots of sofas and glass but no Guard or security. I'll bet the monthly HOA is low. I take the elevator to the 5th floor, the top, and Suzy's door is right to the left of the elevator exit. She's got one of those tube things nailed onto the door frame with some strange letter I can't make out. Anyway, as long as it isn't a camera, I'm OK. Married women are the horniest but dangerous to fuck because you never know if hubby walks in when you have your pecker buried deep in wifey's vagigi, and your back is to them. One of our guys was fucking a Latina babe when her husband arrived unexpectedly. That fuck cost our guy a shive in the rib cage. Not the kind of welcome I'm looking for.

Suzy has left the door unlocked. I carry in her package and lay it on the dining room table. The floor is wood stained a deep orange-red. It looks like a blood bath took place. Suzy has one of those mini-Champagne bottles in a bucket of ice and two baccarat glasses and insists I drink a toast to our romance. She is undoubtedly exaggerating. Our relationship is not a romance. It's just a bus stop fuck at a fancy address., a fuck buddy thing, at least for me.

Suzy spills some of her bubbly between her breasts and insists I lap it up. I do, but it makes me woozy as she pushes my head down below her waist. I get the message and start eating her hairless cunt. Going down on a woman always gives me a hard-on. She is pumping my cock while I'm doing her, a bit too rapidly. I'm afraid I am going to lose it.

"Slow down, hon. I want to cum inside you."

"Nope, I want to swallow your jizz," she says and keeps trying to jerk me off.

"Let me fuck you a little first. I need your beautiful pussy, Suzy."

"OK, but don't cum in my vag. I want it in my mouth."

I'm pretty worked up. Suzy is very hot. Her cunt is as wet as a swimming pool. I start to get traction. Cunt skin has that consistency that will grip your cock and set you off. There, I can' hold it any longer. I pull out and jump up to the top of the bed. Suzy's eager mouth is wide open. I don't put my dick in her mouth. I just hold it over her, and it spatters out onto her tongue and teeth, her big lips. Her tongue swirls to catch it all. As I finish up, a final pulsation drips some cum onto the pillow. She laughs and says,

"That's Herbie's pillow, fuck him."

"I thought Herbie was a good husband."

"Good to pay the bills, but he has a dick that looks like a tiny corkscrew."

"Oops, sorry, Suzy."

"That's why I like to suck you off, Freddy. Your cock is so smooth and straight, and you are circumcised."

"Yea, I was delivered at the public hospital, and the doc was a Jew. He asked Mom if she wanted me cut. She didn't know what he was talking about."

'Whatever you think," Mom said. "Dad was furious, but it was too late."

"Your Mom did well. It's beautiful. And it's Kosher! Nicest cock I've seen since I was a teenager."

"Oh, you saw a lot of them?"

"Not all Beverly Hills girls are virgins."

"Oh, you were one of the naughty girls, weren't you Suzy?"

She smiles that all-knowing smile. I'm waiting for her to say something, but she doesn't.

"You know who Monica was?"

"Yeah, you mean the intern that was being fucked by Clin-tone?"

"She and I had a contest to see who could give the most blowjobs to police officers in our car. It was usually cock sucks cause the cops were afraid they'd be spotted fucking."

"This is true, Suzy, really?"

"The two of us were in the same car. Usually, it was my Dad's big caddy. We would drive around in the residential tree-lined neighborhoods north of Little Santa Monica Street. We'd spot a cop hiding, and we'd break the rules, like carefully running a stop sign. The cop would pull us over. One of us would offer a blow or a fuck to earn their forgiveness. They always took us up on the offer and would let us go with a warning, but no ticket."

"Monica usually won 3 to 2. Maybe she was sexier looking than I was?"

"Anyway, Freddy, you better get back on the job. I don't want to see you fired because you've been fidaddling with me."

I dressed and kissed her goodby.

"I want to fuck you real good next time Suzy, I'm no traffic cop."

"OK, OK, you got it." She gave my dick a final squeeze, and I was off.

F R I D A Y *****************************************

I have a client, Otto Mayberry. He's a fat, cheerful guy with a big red beard who regularly receives small packages from Marrakesh. How they get through customs, I'll never know, but by his admission, they are filled with a soap bar of hashish resin. Of course, what he doesn't use, he sells. Since the weekend is approaching, I'm thinking of buying a small piece.

It's after 8:30 in the morning. This fucker doesn't sleep nights. Otto lives on the third floor of a dump over on Garcia Street. I throw his package onto the dashboard. It's small enough to fit in the cupholder.

I check my computer and head over to Marigold street. Celeste, a hot black girl, always flirts with me, has a package, and needs to be delivered. She's got two melon size tits and a big curvy hip hop ass. She is light-skinned with a beautiful face and two big eyes. Very pretty, I could cum just thinking of her. She lives with her grandma, and although we've had our clinches, she is always afraid her grandma will spot us canoodling. I ring her apt on a screen, and she says, come in. It's a 1st story apartment which should be called the 2nd, but this is Beverly Hills, and they don't know how to count.

She opens the door quietly whispers.

"Grannies asleep, let's play."

Celeste takes my hand tightly in hers and pulls me towards the bathroom. We start making out. She unbuckled my belt, and my shorts fall to the floor, she's got her hands on my dick, and I go for her pussy, but the bitch is on the rag. I see her tampon string hanging out of her cunt like a warning light.

She turns, "the other side," she whispers. "fuck me in the ass."

I rim her ass hole to get her moist and spit to wet my cock. She lifts her ass cheek. I try to insert my dick in her ass, but she is too tight and dry, even with the spit. I spy a tube on the sink. I don't know what the fuck it is. I snap the plastic squeeze tube open and out a good-sized dobble and lube her ass and my cock's head. The cream looks like brown mayo but has the smell of the beach.

I shove Mr. Happy inside her and begin to fuck that ass like it's a punching bag. For every thrust I give her, she counters me. She's a strong woman. I can feel that familiar tightening down below, and then she clenches my dick with her ass muscles. I respond by driving it all the way home and cuming deep inside her.

"Oh my God, Freddy, I needed that," she moans.

I stay inside her until my penis stops its little pulsating dance, and then I pull out. My penis is now a deep brown color.

"What the fuck," I say, "What is going on?

"Oh," she starts laughing.

"You took the deep tanning cream I use to darken my skin in spots where it is lighter than the rest of my body. It's like that Michael Jackson thing. Don't worry. Your dick will only stay dark for a few weeks."

"Oh no, are you kidding?"

"Yes, Freddy, but now it does look like a back man's dick."

I'm running water on my erection, and then I try some liquid soap. The tan doesn't budge.

"All in all, it doesn't look bad," I say, pulling up my shorts and putting on my leg through. I take a quick look at my penis. My dick is now stained a deep brown color I've never seen before. I shake my head.

"Oh. You are such a funny guy. You filled my butt up with your natural tanning cream, and I just asked for more," she laughs. "First time I ever used that stuff for a butt lube."

Then Celeste reached behind and grabbed a dollop of my sperm leaking out of her tush. "Here," she says and rube the goo on my head.

"Best hair conditioner," she grins.

I look down, her vag has a deep crimson bloodstain, but she has no embarrassment. I kiss her on the cheek and buckle my belt. She runs into the kitchen, grabs a cold can of cherry soda, "this is today's flavor."

I gotta smile.

"Celeste, where are you?" I hear someone shout.

"It's Granma, she needs me, go! I'll see you next time when the period is over, and you can fuck me standing up doggy style. Your cock is long enough to reach me from behind."

That sounds good to me. I like it that way with her big ass tight against me as I spear her cunt like a squirming fish."

The day passes quickly, one box after another. A bunch of those white taped labels on eBay boxes. Nothing too big. Talking of size, it's 3:30, time to drop off Otto Mayberry's drug package. I get to Garcia St. and 5th, and I give his button a quick toot and run up the stairs. Great exercise. Who needs a Stairmaster or a treadmill. Mayberry's door is ajar. I tap a few times, holding another Marrakesh special, but no one is home? I push the door open and look inside. I see a bent-over figure slumped over a desk that looks like Otto, his big bushy hair and red beard hanging out.

"Otto, Otto! Man, wake up your package is here," but shirtless Otto doesn't move.

I walk over and touch his shoulder that is cold to the touch. The bugger is dead. This shit I don't need. I tiptoe backward out the door, still holding the package, gently close the door and quietly walk down the stairs. Shit, if they ask me, I'll say he ever answered the door. The less said, the better. What if there is a camera in there? I didn't think to look for one. Now I've shut the door. Well, fuck it, if there is one, it shows I didn't kill the druggie. Best to just keep quiet.

I got a lot more work to do, but my dick has shriveled up to clit sized. I just want to get on my way. I stick the small package in my inside jacket cover, and I'll figure out how to deal with that later. Shit, I can open it and take out the hash and stick a bar of soap in it and mark it as undelivered, naa that doesn't make sense. Well, I'll have a clearer head tomorrow.,

I have a package for "good time Hannah," but I'll need a good time boner to deal with her. Better put her off till tomorrow. I move on to the next delivery on the computer and check the address. It's an unknown client. I don't wanna run into one of my party dolls today. A newbie is best for a moment like this. For Fuck's sake, my pistol needs a rest before it gets reloaded. I'm off to Fremont St.

I spend the rest of the day and into the early darkness making my deliveries. It's a hard job, but I want to stay soft and rest up. After the weekend, I'll be back on the job when my balls have had time to refill.

T H E W E E K E N D*****************************

Five days of work a week is enough for me. I sleep late and take a hot soak. I go through the mail and pay a bunch of bills on the internet. I spot my old Actor's Studio book and spend an hour reading it. Maybe I should get back to class. I go out and order a filling breakfast at Tootsies Diner. For a diversion, I decided to take a walk in the Park over near the zoo. I park in the lot. Instead of walking, I start to fall asleep in the car when some guy starts tapping on the window. Oh shit, this is the lot where the gays find friends.

I roll down the window. The guy has his finger in his mouth.

"Sorry, guy, I'm all fucked out, not a drop left in the old nut sack."

"Lucky you," he says and turns away.

I drive home but remember I should pick up some food. I stop at the Ralphs and then the Trader Joe store for some frozen stuff, and by then, I'm exhausted.

I ate a nice dinner of Joe's frozen Tamales and drank some sparkling Prosecco Joe had on sale for $9.90. I fell asleep and woke up at 3 AM and watched some streaming on the TV, a Brit detective show where the sexy blond gets stabbed in the last reel.

Sunday, I have no choice. After staying up most of the night, I sleep late. I wake around noon. Decide to catch up on my acting book. I'm seriously thinking about re-enrolling. I blow a lovely sunny afternoon, watch some shit on CNN and FOX and talk to some friends that I've been out of touch. I get to bed early as tomorrow is a workday. I feel like jerking off in the tub, but figure I better save it if I need it for the babes tomorrow. And I'm asleep with the TV flashing until it turns off automatically after four hours.

M O N D A Y*************************************

When I get to delivery headquarters, there has only been sunlight for a half hour. All the guys are running around loading up. I pick up my day's packages. In my lockbox, there is a note to call someone. Who, I don't know? I don't recognize the number. Probably someone selling solar panels? Who is it? I figured it's someone missing a package delivered to the wrong address. Nope, it turns out to be a detective.

"No one was home, I guess," I say, trying to sound believable. At least I think I'm convincing. I'm trying even though I'm lying through my teeth. Maybe I should have stayed in the acting studio a little longer. I may not be Tony Curtis, he was only a day in Hollywood, and he was fucking Marilyn Monroe,

"That dame's pussy tasted like champagne!"

But I wasn't doing so poorly. Acting student's cunts are as accessible as whores, except the fucking is free. But now I've got to deal with this Bumstead Detective.

"No, the door was closed. I left the package at the door like the beard always tells me too. Who's he? The guy who lives there. OK, sure, call back if I can be of any help. Why the interest? Is he dead? Oh my God, the bearded guy is toast. Oh shit, how did that happen? Overdose? I thought he was a grad student, not a junky. Wow, what a shock. I'm speechless. Well, that story just ruined my day. The package, yeah, as I said, I left it next to the door. He tells me to do that if he's not at home. There's even a note on the door. Well, what can I tell you? It was there when I left."

I quickly logged in I left the package at the door. The cops might check my log and note the "time dif." Oh shit, well, I'll just say I forgot to do it immediately. Figured I chalk it in during lunch when I take the time to catch up.

I pull into the little mall, where the Donut Shop is, and drop off a Compounding Pharmacist package. Before making another delivery, I grab a coffee from the donut shop. The waitress flirts with me. Sophie is cute, but she has a thick wedding ring, and if her hubby is the guy wearing the apron, he's a fucking giant. I smile and carry out the cronut and the coffee cup. On with the fucking day. That waitress reminded me of Gwendolyn Stassy, the acting student with those big tits. I used to fuck her between the break session in the downstairs bathroom. I told her she needs the experience to make her love scenes more believable; she believed me. I think she sells cars in Beverly Hills now. Not every acting student becomes Sean Connery. Look at me. No, please don't.

I see Hannah's package highlighted on the computer. It's three days late, but we don't count Sundays. I was too fucked up on Friday to see her with that cop call. I know Hannah is one demanding bitch when she wants her cunt filled with man juice. Now I'm ready to deliver the package, and my cock is getting stiff, but it's 9:30, still too early today. I'll hit her closer to Eleven. I drink my coffee and slip it into the cup holder and make my way to Mission Street. I reach into my cache shorts to feel my dick. It seems OK after that shit cop call. I stroke it a few times to firm it and take its pulse. It's beating at 62 per minute. That's good. I'm off to the next stop, Broom Street.

I put off delivering to Hannah until the sky begins to get dark. She lives in the gatehouse of a big home on Chesney Drive. I pull in the driveway and ring her bell. Instead of Hannah, it's some young blond-haired surfer guy.