Delivery Guy, Groupies & The Tranny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo, my sister is visiting our parents back in Boston. I'll sign for it. Want a drink, Dude."

"Sure, so you're the bro?"

"Yeah, I work as a waiter over in West Holly, but I surf as often as I can get cut loose."

He hands me a glass and a bottle of vodka.

"There's ice in the fridge door."

I hold the wide yellow glass under the ice spigot, and ice comes roaring out, filling the glass as few ice cubes spill over and hit the floor.

The "bro," who seems a little drunk, kicks the cubes out of the way.

"What's your name, man?"

"I'm Kevin, well I'm Kevin here in Hollywood, I'm Stanley on my driver's license."

"Yeah, you are Kevin, cool, good name choice."

"And you?"

"I'm Freddy Felso."

"Cool breeze."

I stand there. I'm on my second vodka and ice when the surfer guy blurts out..."

"Is that your cock, Man? or a big cigar in your pocket?"

Oh shit, is her brother gay?

"I mean no offense, but I hate to see a good prick get past me."

"You gay?"

"What else, I'm a prick lover. Hey, are you the guy who's fucking my sis?"

"I'm sure I'm not the only one."

Kevin laughs at that.

"Yeah, sis is a piece of ass, but everyone has gotten a finger in her pie."

"Not just a finger," I add. The blond surfer laughs again.

"Well, Dude, I'd say your cock is our family property. Whip it out."

I'm a little high, so I figure what the fuck. I slowly unzip my shorts, like a stripper. Stanley is starting to breathe hard and is licking his lips. Jesus, he has a giant tongue. I unbutton the top button, and my dick springs out of my shorts like one of those cuckoo clock birds, hard and muscled firm.

"Cool, no undies."

The Dude doesn't lose a beat, he grabs my dick, and he's down on his knees and sucking cock like a pro. Both his hands are tight, grasping my walnuts.

I'm not that excited by a guy blowing me, but his blond hair, even with the dark roots showing, makes this some sort of pseudo fem blow job. It's going on pretty well, and I'm feeling that old trigger in my balls is about to be pulled when the surfer, sensing, I guess with his hands on my nuts, that I'm about to shoot, pulls me out of his mouth, and I squirt at least six times, a full load all over his face. I look down and see he's wanking himself off as well.

"Sorry bout that man," he says, 'but there ain't nothing better for the skin. I'm hoping to get an audition in a surfer movie, so I gotta look young. Your cream pie will help me pass for a teenager. "

"How old are you?"

"I'm 22, but don't tell anyone."

"Sure, I gotcha," I say, now that he's released the fire hose. He hands me a bunch of napkins,

"Here, use these." I wipe my shaft off of his saliva and my cum juice."

"You wanna stay for dinner. We can fool around some more if you wanna fuck me, that OK."

"Sure, maybe another time, I gotta finish the route."

He laughs, "Hey, we could do a sister-brother threesome some time?"

"Oh yeah, good one."

By now, I'm zipped up, although a little dizzy. I get my ass out the door, into the truck, and down a warm coke, I keep there. I burped a few times because I drank too fast. The caffeine helps and blunts my high. I catch my breath. Ten minutes later, I'm back at work. I drop off another few packages, and I'm done for the day. Only my dick is itching. I gotta take a shower.

T U E S D A Y******************

It's the afternoon before Christmas eve, and everyone is home. All my regular fuck buddies are off the clock. There is no chance of getting my wick dipped. But I still feel horny. I'm thinking about Hannah, that nymph, and her fucking cock sucker gay brother. Maybe fucking both of them. Oh fuck, I am getting hard all over again. I spend the day running my ass off until it's late. Then I see the last box, a big one, and it goes to, who do you think?

T U E S D A Y LATE LAST DELIVERY---Christmas Eve

Mari Bismo, it's the last delivery of the night. It's a massive package, but it's not very heavy. What it is, I don't know. I know Mari says she gets lonely Xmas eve. It's 7:30 PM. No work tomorrow. I'll run her package over to her, and then I'll go home. I dial her number, but she doesn't answer. She always tells me to call back, so I wait for twenty minutes. I call again. She picks up sounding breathless, with a girly voice that sounds like a little kid.

"That you Felso. Yeah, come on, bye.

I wasted no time. In 15 minutes, I was at Mari's door. I unzipped my fly, and when she opened the door, a 7 1/2 inch hard-on inches is staring her in the face. I put down the box inside the hall. She grabbed me by my dick and steered me into the bedroom. She pushed me onto the mattress.

"Rollover Felso, I'll give you a rim job, my special present for you for Christmas eve."

She washed my ass down with a warm soapy washcloth and then a wet one and dried me off. with a towel. I haven't had many of those rim jobs, so I obediently rolled over, and she started tonguing my anus. That made my dick hard. I was having trouble laying there on top of my erection, so I. lifted myself into a doggy position. I was enjoying her licking and fingering. Is she lubing me? I feel her sticking her finger in my ass. Then she was on me with her strong arms holding me in position as tight as could be.

"Oh God, what is that?" I shout out in pain. She jammed her torpedo right up my kazoo.

"Hey Mari, what are you doing?"

I want to scream, but I hold it in. It hurt like hell.

"What are you doing, Mari? This ain't no rim job."

"You owe me, Felso. I let you fuck me a bunch of times for free. Now it's payback time. Just relax. It will be over shortly. You are not the only one who needs to get off."

Well, it wasn't over quickly. I guess I had to grin and bear it, is that the word? She plowed my ass while holding me in her straightjacket of strong arms and her tight grasp. I can feel she is getting harder, but she is slow to cum. Funny thing, the longer she humps me, the better it feels. I never felt like this before. So this is what being fucked is all about. God, it is not bad. It's fantastic. I feel so close to her now.

"Don't stop Mari, please fuck me. You own me. I love you,"

the words come tumbling out of my mouth.

When I fucked her, she always made me wear a condom. In my case, she's fucking me bareback. She keeps at it, no stopping her. But it feels so good; it's like her giant cock is alive, like a creature living inside of me, inside my body, taking control of me. Finally, she slows. I hear the tell-tale sounds of an ensuing climax, and then she starts in again and again, shoving herself balls deep into my ass hole, which now is hot and warm. She keeps plunging in and doesn't stop until finally, she drives it home so hard I'm afraid I'll be shitting sideways when she is done. She makes some humming noise, and I figure that's the sign she came. At last, my ass hole is filled with her massive cum load. That takes away some of what must have been burning.

She leaves her cock inside me.

"Don't pull out," I beg her.

Just before she released me, my dick was more rigid than a steel projectile. She reached around and jerked me off. Having her big cock in my ass while she worked, my joystick made me shoot cum like an anti-aircraft gun. I drilled her mattress, where she'd placed a fluffy pink towel under me for just that expediency.

Little by little, her swollen cock inside me softens. As if it has a life of its own, it retracts, and I am freed. I'd never been butt-fucked before. It was like prison rape, but Mari was right. I'd fucked her plenty for free. I guess I owed her this pleasure.

God, it felt good to cum so hard. When she released her grip. I dropped to the mattress right into the wet towel.

"Go shower off," she said. "Now, you are my bitch."

"Say it." I didn't argue, "Now I'm your bitch.

"Say it, "My ass belongs to you."

"OK, OK. My ass is yours. I'm yours to fuck whenever," I repeated it.

I got up and walked wide-legged into the shower and sprayed a few gallons of warm water up my ass hole to get the cum out.

"I hope I don't catch nothing," I said.

She reaches out and smacks me right across the face.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that? No, don't worry; no one fucks me without a condom. I'm clean."

"I'm not. I was full of you cum."

"Honeybunch. You will be whenever I call you to come and serve."

"OK, OK." My face is smarting. I feel like crying. I try to hold it back, but a few tears break and run down my warm cheek.

"I'm not going to argue. You got what I owed you. Although it hurt like hell, I never came so hard as when your big cock was in my ass. "

She came over to me. Her big cock was still semi-erect. She used it like blackjack and hit me in the chest with it.

"On your knees and suck it."

She pushed down on my shoulders. As I fell, she shoved that big cock into my mouth that had opened wide.

"Suck it clean," she ordered. Her strong hands had me by my hair and the back of my head. I did as she said. I have to admit I liked sucking on it. It was soft and rubbery and friendly, as strange as that may seem. After a few minutes, she released me.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you."

I guess I turned red, but I answered, "Yes, very much."

"You, my bitch." she said again.

"Yes," I repeated, "I'm your bitch."

"OK, it's late, get the fuck out, next time you gotta cum without being jerked off."

I looked puzzled.

"Don't worry. I'll teach you."

Now she is warm, sweet, laughing, back to the Mari I know. She kisses me on the lips. I go into her bathroom, and I have to piss. As I'm going out the door, I spy the big package.

"Hey Mari, don't forget the package I brought you."

"It's not for me. It's for you. So you'd be sure to come and see me today.

"Give me a sec. I gotta use the bathroom. "

From the other room, she shouts, "Don't be peeing in the sink." I wash my dick and pee. It just happened while running cold water on my cock. I dry myself and put on my shorts.

"Go on, open it."

I rip it open, and there is a new pair of white shorts and a dark blue armless muscle shirt with "Mari's Boy" written across it in bold script. Also, a bottle of expensive men's cologne. I run to embrace her,

"Merry Christmas, dear Freddy."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Freddy. I'm glad you like it when I fuck you cause I want us to be together for a long time. If I was strict and called you bitch, I'm sorry, but I want you to be mine. I don't want to share unless it's for fun or money with my friends or clients. Together, you got that, Freddy? you and me, together."

"Yes, together for the longest time, Mari."

"I'm gonna fuck you a lot, Freddy. You got that?"

"Yeah, whenever, my ass is yours."

I say goodbye and bound down the stairs like a kindergarten kid and out the door into the cold night air. I shoved my socks in my pocket. I wanted out, but I knew I'd be back.

I got home, but I couldn't sleep. "I'm Mari's bitch" I heard myself repeat over and over until my eyes closed. All I could dream of was being fucked. When I woke up, there was a puddle of dark red blood on my sheet, but it must have stopped bleeding by itself. My ass hurt for several days. I even took a day off two days from my deliveries to heal.

A week later, when the phone rang late at night, I was at her apartment in ten minutes flat. This time she fucked me till I came without jerking. She is right. I'm her bitch for now and for the foreseeable future.

And although I love fucking women, this new road has led me to where I did not know I'd be, to a sensation I never felt before. It is not just the sensation of her cock in my ass, which is overwhelming, her big fat hard cock jammed tight up inside me. It is truly addictive, like a drug once tried. You want it again and again because there is no way to regain that all-encompassing orgasmic release any other way. I guess cause the ass is filled with all those nerves and stuff, it's a trip. What can I say?

Normal coitus, my dick in a vagina, is pleasant. It's great, but nowhere does it compare to the totality of what she does to me. She was right, I am her bitch, and sometimes she makes me beg her to fuck me. I have to bring her presents to cajole her. If she calls me when she has clients, I have to let them fuck me also. Even if it is not the totality of sensation that I feel with her monster cock, at least it keeps me going. I am her bitch now. She controls me. I do what she tells me to do. I realize I am blessed that she still will fuck me. Maybe, once a week, she will fill me up. My ass hole is much looser now than before. I no longer bleed from the fucking.

Do I still fuck my groupies on the route? Yeah, when I'm horny. When I cum inside them, I'm dreaming of Mari fucking me. I'm more considerate of them. In a way, I feel I know what it is like to be a woman, to be a vessel to be used by a man.

I just got Mari's call. She says she has two super monster cocks who will fuck me tonight. I'm on my way. Maybe after they use me, I will be able to get some sleep for a few days. Then I will beg her to fuck me again. I give her almost my whole salary now. I keep just enough for rent and a little to eat. I work for her, and she rewards me with that big fat cock of hers, that's as hard as a rock, and she loves me. What more is there? I used to be Freddy Fucker, with a slew of ladies waiting for me. I really don't care about that side of the job anymore, now that I'm her bitch. I guess now I'm Fucked Freddy. But I'm happy, and now I want to be with her forever. Her and that big cock of hers that skewers me like a shishkabob.

Meanwhile, she bleached my hair, so I look more like that surfer dude who blew me. She said the gay guys would pay good money for a piece of me, be it cock or ass. We are talking about me moving in and maybe getting married. Would you believe such shit? She says we can have a lot of un and earn big money. As long as Mari is fucking me in the ass, she's the boss.