All Comments on 'Delivery in the Rear Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Well a mystery has been solved but one Hell of a Storm is coming

So the commander and his team has finally caught the perps that robbed the truck but the twist is they were not responsible for the two drivers murders. It was a different group. Two dangerous groups working for the same employer, the CIA or whoever is in the CIA. If it is the same employer after all. This was the answer for the riddle. One forest ranger saw smoke but the firefighters saw fire meaning that there are not seeing the same thing. Hence two groups.

If that's not enough, turns out Dear Sheriff was near the money, there happens to be a black militant group with one of the leaders being T-Square. Man, just when I started to like the rapper. Can someone tell me why the blacks are starting a riot? They have the Iron Crowbar, isn't that enough? Can blacks be racists as well? Much more than the white supremacists?

In addition to that, a third is starting to enter the fray but the identity is unknown and that has got our dear commander stumped. A war brewing everyone, either get the hell out or...............you know, just get out, it's too dangerous to stay. With the police in the middle, this war on three fronts will take alot of lives. Will the commander stop a single drop of bloodshed or make sacrifices that'll sate the bloodlust that is rising?

Our dear Melina is unfortunately now officially an enemy of the commander, after being implied to be the one to assassinate the perps to cover-up the truth. Will she me meet her end, fatally or in jail? Or will the commander let his former flame left alive like his sister or will she give him no choice. And the family drama between Melina and Laura has caused the latter to punish herself by having rough anal sex as inevitable conflict between them draws near. Though if I'm wrong about the punishing thine-self, please do correct me, anyone.

Finally, to our dear finale, the Crowbar will definitely survive but what sacrifices will happen? Will Cindy go for a full-time job at the FBI? Spoiler, as she will not. Staying at the Commander's side is one of the things is what makes her happy as our local pornstar Callie Carrington has said. To our next installment of mystery, intrigue and betrayal, dear fellow readers.

Ps: Well I'll be damn, it can't be a coincidence that my last comment on wanting a third or second secret society appearing in your story and that it is revealed here that there is a second or third society coming to the county. Seriously, coincidences like this don't just happen as you like to remind us, dear Watchman. And since there's a third group coming, I would like to make a few guesses.

(X-files Theme) First I think they're Templars and if that's the case, we need the Assassin's to come and help our dear crowbar. If not them, then I think it's the Illuminati and if I'm right about this one, then we need an augmented cyborg cop to help the commander. Haha, I hope you or anyone else could understand what I'm talking about. Please do reply if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the third group waited........

Maybe this third group is no one but Dr. Ekhert "The vision men " himself.....

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
T-Square's motives...

T-Square and his friends probably see the country reverting to its racist past and are preparing themselves to be able to go on the attack rather than just wait to fight defensively. Because they believe that when the race war the white supremacists are working toward comes to pass the supremacists will be "the very fabric of our nation."

RichardcatRichardcatabout 7 years ago
Can only keep guessing

Continued great series, Melina is aligned with Mr. C at the Company who is the evil mind Don is now facing. Although she has no empathy I think Melina will be killed (or have to go elsewhere) while saving Laura's life. I'm looking forward to more!

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
Is it half full or half empty? as there seems more questions than answers!

"And the memory that flashed into my head so strongly that I couldn't get over it... is that it is the man who I saw standing over me while Casey B. Walker was torturing me... wearing a full, three-piece suit, older man..." = Our man from the "FIRM" a certain Mr C.

He is Melina's Boss man and she is working with this third group I call the 'ghost squad' He also controls the 'SB' group who he know that the FBI etc are aware of, while his Ghost Squad pick off or cause issues between T Square and his BM people and SB people to cause a race war whilst his Ghost Squad protect Mr C and pick up the pieces or spoils of war.

IC will or should let his ex know he knows about her and that if any harm comes his or his families way she will burn as he has the proof to do it in a safe place.

Cindy should stay with IC but I am sure that Teresa is going to become more to the front in the coming few series and Cindy is the block in the way of that happening.

IC and Laura need to sit down and get their act together as there seems to be a rift coming between them and not just about leaving the 'Firm'.

I would also have thought that IC would have already got his hands on a new type drone to fly.

Whatever WW you always write good stories and they always have a habit of twisting and turning the readers mind, another 5+ and cant wait for your next post.

sandkingsandkingabout 7 years ago
Blood at the scene

so if the police found blood at the scene of the unknown shooter at the warehouse, I would think they should be able to ID the shooter and get a lead on the third group...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
sandking

You are right, they might be able to... if a DNA profile is on record somewhere. Also, the tests take time. The TV shows, and sometimes my own stories :o( have to speed up the timetables of these tests. Good point on your part, though. :o)

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well I got that totally wrong. Some interesting thoughts - 3 groups at least.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

How to tactfully note my concerns? Why is Laura into painful sex on herself? Wasn’t Ariel supposed to be included with Cind and Laura? If IC has knocked up Sandra, what will happen between IC and Martin Nash could turn ugly in the FBI? Will Cindy join FBI? Don’t think so. There is no guarantee that she would be assigned to IC state location, would have to go to Quantico for training. She has just found her father and her and Molly are getting on together . And all the young children,which I think is her ambition to be a mother.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2166 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES