Delpha and The Pugilists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better stay in your fucking lane --"

"Am I your coach or not?"

DeMonte glared at the cat, but decided against arguing further. Letting Delpha fall back into the ropes, he stalked off to the locker room. Once he'd left, Delpha looked to Floyce and the others, shrugging in disbelief.

"Thank you, Floyce," she whispered, pulling him into a quick embrace. He pushed her away after an instant of contact.

"Don't think nothing of it," he said, looking at her with those green slitted eyes. "Go on and get yourself home, baby."

Delpha nodded. Grabbing her purse, she "accidentally" tipped it over, letting her business cards flutter out.

"Sorry about that," she laughed, slinging her purse over her shoulder and strutting out.

4

Gemini Gents

Delpha walked home in disbelief at what had just happened. She knew that DeMonte had always been a wildcard, but she had never seen him look so cruel. The way those bovine eyes had looked at her. Through her. Like she was just another contender for him to send to the shadow realm.

It had hurt her. Though DeMonte was foremost a client, the two of them had formed a semblance of a romantic connection. After he'd won the belt, he took her to the moon Inaria, where they swam in the tranquil waters and made love on the violet sand beaches. Delpha remembered the way he'd looked at her. His eyes had been absent of lust, malice, or judgement. Instead, they beamed with a softness denoting genuine care for her. Never once had he called her his pet. She hated that. It made her feel like some caged bird. Delpha would always be free.

Then, he became consumed by his desire to defend his belts and cement his legacy as an all-time great of the sport. The vacations and gifts stopped. He only called her when he needed his release after training, calling on her when he was about ready to destroy anything that dared move in front of him.

At that point Delpha's mouth had become merely his fleshlight. He refused to use any other part of her. Soon after, the feeling of him inside of her washed away, along with the indentions of their bodies in the sand. Good times long past.

She came upon the steps of her apartment. Outside, the goblin gangsters who ran her block bustled about, moving from one sketchy errand to the other. Their loud, bass heavy music boomed, and they exhaled acrid clouds of smoke and drank from bottles wrapped in soggy brown paper.

Delpha saw the wolf's SUV parked along the street and found herself not feeling up to the evening she had promised him. Turning away from the stairs, she turned the corner and decided she would go drink her feelings.

However, as she strolled, she noticed a group of goblins watching her move. They made no move to harass her, but Delpha found she greatly distrusted the mirth in their yellow eyes and razor smiles.

"Damn, girl" one peeped in a shrill, grating voice. "That ass real?"

Ignoring them, she moved onward, only barely noticing the limousine that crept alongside her. Revving its engine, she noticed it then. It pulled past her a bit, and two of the biggest ogres she had ever seen climbed out of the car. They had been so heavy that the car lifted up some after their weight was removed from it. The pair moved right towards Delpha.

Trying to appear as casual as possible, she turned around. The goblins wriggled their skinny green fingers in taunting waves. They had told whoever this was where she had lived.Fucking snitches.

Hands the width of trash can lids gripped her slender arms from either side. One hand bore a drab purple hue, like the color of a bruise, and the other looked a sickly green.

"Red lady come with Dirk and Birk," one of the simpletons said. Her feet left the concrete as they lifted her as easily as they would a child. Delpha screamed and struggled in vain, kicking her legs out to no avail.

The green one opened the door to the backseat while the other pushed her into the spacious inner chamber of the vehicle. Still screaming, Delpha tried to scramble away, but Dirk or Birk forced her into a seat. Each of them took a seat beside her, crushing her in place.

LED lights lined the edges of the roof and bathed the limo in violet. Hazy clouds of exhaled marijuana smoke drifted in the air like nebulas in the cosmos. At the very back seat, sat a humanoid turtle. Delpha recognized him as Elmer Tortuga, a notorious "real-estate mogul" who was known to have a claw in every festering pie of the underworld.

Tortuga sat smoking a blunt as thick as Delpha's pinky. His pointed lips clicked against the long cigarette holder as he took a long inhale. A cloak of smoke wrapped around his stumpy, form. A white suit had been tailor made to accommodate the squat body encased in the mass of rigid carapace that was his shell. A wide brimmed hat sat atop his tiny head, and his golden eyes always blazed with an insatiable hunger for the next thing. Delpha hoped she wasn't his next thing.

The behemoth forms of Dirk and Birk squished her to prevent her from trying an escape. They wore matching suits, the buttons of which strained to contain their respective masses. Sleeves and pant legs too short for their log-sized limbs. Hats that were disproportionate to their boulder heads needed constant adjusting as the smooth-cruising limo drove them around.

"Can I get a hit of that," she asked finally, nodding to the blunt he smoked. "I'm a little frazzled after being manhandled by your boys here." Elmer let out a low chuckle.

"Pardon them, dear. They've spent most of their lives lumbering around in caves beneath the planet's most obscure mountains. They aren't too keen on the sophisticated lives of us city folk." Reaching into the inside pocket of his jacket, he retrieved a silver cigarette case that bore multiple rows of perfectly rolled blunts. Struggling, Delpha reached out and took one before being reabsorbed between the twins. One of the ogres destroyed about 15 matches before being gentle enough to ignite one and spark her blunt.

"Thank you kindly," she smiled, taking three heavy inhales, finding it easy to hold her breath from being halfway smothered.

"Of course," Elmer said, lighting a fresh one of his own. "I'm sure you're wondering why we scooped you up so quickly." Delpha coughed, fanning smoke from her face. She shrugged and took another few drags.

"I assume you need something from me," Delpha responded, feeling her eyes tingle and her body calm as the plant took affect. "I'm just waiting for your pitch." She flashed a pearly smile, exhaling twin plumes of smoke from her nose.

"I've heard you've been working in DeMonte Wildone's camp in a 'special training role' is how it was described to me." The gargantuan turtle laughed, snapping his jaws. Dirk and Birk chimed in with buffoonish giggles.

"Shut it," Elmer reproached, and they went quiet.

"Anyhow," he continued. "I may or may not have a stake in his next fight."

"I may or may not still be involved in his camp," Delpha said, and she wasn't putting on. After today, it remained unclear if DeMonte would keep using her.

"Don't play dumb, baby girl. I know you just came from there. Hell, you still got some of his jizz on your mouth." High as a kite, Delpha moved to wipe it away, but nothing came off. Elmer exploded into laughter again and let Dirk and Birk in on it this time. Delpha rolled her eyes. He could joke all he wanted; he had given her a free buzz.

Leaning forward, his expression grew severe.

"Now, Iknow you're working in his camp. I got my informants on the inside as well."

"Why do you need me, then?"

"Because I need someone that can get close to him, and I know you and him get real close. As close as a man and woman can get. Anyhow, your guy is fighting Byson Frenzy this Saturday. You gonna be in his corner?"

"I usually make the walk with him, yes. And that night, I'm working as a ring girl," Delpha responded. Her mind jumped to several different conclusions, and she wanted no part of any. However, it became clear that due to the nature of their encounter, she would have little choice in the matter.

"Perfect," Tortuga said, his beaked mouth curling into a smile. "Now, Frenzy is my favorite fighter. I would hate to see him take his first loss this weekend. Damnit, it would destroy me," he said with dubious theatrics. "But, I have faith in my boy. I know that he has the hands to get it done. If I were the betting man, I would wager everything from every house I own to every cent in my vault. But I'm not about that life. All I want is to see the right fighter win this Saturday. "

He may as well have winked after everything that he had said.Why is he dancing around the subject, Delpha thought to herself.Doesn't he know I'm a criminal too?

"I'm not the ref, Daddy," Delpha said. "I just look cute and carry a number from one end to the next. I don't impact the fights in any way."

"Don't make me snatch that blunt out of your mouth and put it out on your eye, bitch." The kindly tone had left his voice. "You may look like just a set of tits, but I know you're clever enough to pick up what I'm putting down." Reaching into the other pocket, he retrieved a vial of clear, unassuming liquid. Holding it up, he spoke again. "On the night of the fight, put this in his water between rounds."

"What does it do?"

"I'm not giving you some fucking science lesson, hoe."

"What if I refuse?"

"Then I'll hunt you the fuck down, yank out whatever cock you have stuffed in your snatch, replace it with the barrel of my glock, and fire until I hear it click."

"That's excessive," Delpha said, taking another drag.

"Look," Elmer said, mustering the gentle tone to his voice. "I know that he's your boy. Y'all been working together a while now, and I'm sure he takes care of you. I'm willing to do the same, baby girl." He gestured to the ogres. Reaching with clumsy hands, the green one retrieved a black briefcase. Two clicks, and it was opened. Inside were numerous stacks of gold coins. Not a single copper or silver in the bunch.

Delpha, leaned forward, the shine of the gold cast on her greedy face. She looked back to Elmer.

"You should have led with that," she said.

"Help ensure my guy walks away with the strap, and it's yours. The entire case. But I can only give this to you if he wins, you see?" Delpha nodded. The fabric of her loyalty to DeMonte had been shredded after this afternoon. The briefcase of gold incinerated it.

Elmer snapped it shut. "Good. I'm glad we're on the same page." Opening the door, he made to leave. Outside, one of his night clubs pulsed EDM from its speakers and lights flashed from inside. Before he left, he gave one final warning.

"Do not cross me, Delpha, daughter of Aphrena. I'm not an enemy that you would want. Dirk and Birk will see you safely home." Slamming the door, Delpha pushed herself from between them and took Elmer's seat. An impish grin on her face, she looked to the two dullard ogres, her mind on money and sex.

"Why don't we make this a fun ride, gents? For just a single gold, I'll fuck the both of you." Dirk and Birk looked at each other, smiling wide to reveal identical sets of yellow teeth that looked like crooked piano keys.

"Duh, okay," one of them said in a low, dim-witted tone. The other just smiled at her, already pawing at himself.

"I Dirk, and he Birk," the purple one said, gesturing to himself and then to his brother. A confused expression lingered on his face that suggested he was unsure if he had labelled them correctly.

"Like it matters," Delpha muttered under her breath, before smiling and standing up. She did a little twirl for them, displaying her voluptuous goods. Delpha glided a hand from her soft cleavage down to toy with her spandex covered pussy. Then, she turned around to show them the twin full moons of her asscheeks, bending over to touch her toes.

A rough hand lashed out and smacked one of those full cheeks, and she feigned an offended face at the grinning brutes. Almost simultaneously, the two ogres reached in their ill-fitting slacks to remove their half hardened cocks. Those massive members grew further as she removed her jumper, letting it fall into a heap around her ankles.

Swaying her hips, she moved to the purple one, grinning down at him as he stroked to her sultry approach. Reaching down, she gave him a few strokes, feeling the heavy thump of his engorged cock in her palm. Delpha reached over and grabbed the green dick, looking from one to the other as she teased them.

"Wow, what girthy boys you two are," she purred, squeezing the cocks. She found herself unable to fully wrap her hand around each one. Especially the purple one, which stood a few inches longer and rounder than the green dick.

Climbing into Dirk's lap, she guided his soda can thickness to the opening of her canal, feeling his doorknob thick head stretch her pale pussy lips. Delpha lowered herself onto him, his cock plunging through her walls. The size of him took but a second to acclimate, and once it had, she bounced on the fat meatstick. Her booty moved in one supple ripple as she rode, and she gripped at his jacket in pleasure.

Looking over, she noticed Birk, still stroking his snot green dick and looking longingly at the two of them.

"Woooo! Oh shit this is a big ogre dick," she said. "But I don't think it's enough for me." Delpha pouted at Birk. Reaching back to grip her pillowy ass, she squeezed two hands full and gave it a couple of loud smacks.

"I got another hole, Big Daddy. Come give this thicc booty some love."

Birk didn't need to be asked twice. A dullard he may be, but he understood when a female lusted after him. This one was a prize too, with all her soft mounds, red hair, and pretty smells. Way different than the ogre women of the bluff. He had no idea human women who fucked ogres existed. The big city of Hedonia was full of wonders such as these.

Kneeling down, he took his cock by the base. Delpha slowed her pace, so that he could aim his cock into her ass. Her puckered star parted, admitting just his head. Birk hesitated, careful not to hurt her.

"Red lady too tight," Birk said, defeated.

"Don't worry, Daddy," she said. "Just shove it in. I'm a tough girl; I can take it."

Birk pushed his hips forward and the tight hole stretched three times its size to accommodate him. Delpha let out a low groan, but otherwise she felt no pain as the hung ogres double-penetrated her pussy and ass.

The two of them took over from there, and Delpha just enjoyed the ride. It took them a few tries to synch their thrusts, but once they did the feeling was remarkable. Both of them humped their cocks inside of her and the ardor of pleasure spread throughout her body. Rarely had she ever felt this full. All that was missing was a cock for her mouth, but that was a venture for a different day.

Their moans sounded in discordant harmonies. Hers sounded loud and melodious, but Birk and Dirk grunted deep and guttral as they felt the splendor of her cock-squeezing holes. Soon, they quickened their pace, their pelvises smacking into her to make her ass quake. Pushing her tits into Dirk's face, she felt his slobbery mouth wrap around her busty mammaries, coating them with his spit as he milked his cock with her drenched coochie.

Birk, understanding she wasn't some fragile human, bucked himself into her. Just one of his hands was large enough to spank her entire ass. It felt like a snow shovel slapped her cheeks. He bellowed in pleasure as the tight hole made his nuts tighten, ready to erupt soon.

Dirk wallered his face in Delpha's tits, feeling the dense, supple weight of her pale flesh pillows on his face and in his hands. The woman smiled down at him through the curtain of her bangs. Her chirping, staccato moans drove him crazy, and he moved his pace to match his brother's as cum welled in the chamber of his purple shaft.

Sandwiched between the burly, grunting ogres, Delpha felt her body shudder as her orgasm melted down her pale form. Her pleasure crescendoed and compelled her to scream, her eyes clenched shut. She whipped her scarlet hair around as ecstasy tickled her body and electrified her nerves.

Soon after, the ogre twins saw how much they had pleasured the gorgeous woman and felt themselves explode into her. Their cocks like fleshy volcanoes, Dirk and Birk hosed down Delpha's insides. They kept themselves balls deep in her as they came, blessing her orifices with a double cream pie. The menage of mismatched species let out a collective, satisfied sigh as their orgasms subsided.

The partition separating the backseat from the driver seat lowered with a mechanical whir. An anthropomorphic owl sat at the driver seat. Out of the windshield, Delpha saw the dingy, graffiti-covered buildings of Goblin Town.

"Uhh," the driver stammered, looking at them in the rearview mirror. Dirk and Birk still had their cocks planted in Delpha. They all looked over as the partition slowly slid back up.

Suddenly, her ass was empty as Birk slid his green dick out. A little trickle of cum dripped out, but she largely retained the load. Delpha pushed herself off of Birk and took Elmer's seat again, not caring if she dripped cum onto it. Slowly, the thrill of sex diminished, and she regained her rational faculties. Small aftershocks still rocked down her body as she dressed.

Dirk dug in his pockets and handed her a gold coin. It looked tiny pinched between his purple sausage fingers. He flashed her his underbite smile, his small shiny eyes glistening with appreciation. Delpha took the coin and listened to the satisfying jingle as it fell into her coin purse.

Birk offered her the vial. After a quick pause, she snatched it and put it in her purse which she slung over her shoulder.

"Well, boys," she said. "Until next time." Then, she ducked to exit, shutting the door behind her. Delpha walked to the back entrance of the building in case the wolf still waited out front. Spent from her day, the last thing she needed was more dick. A shower and a drink stiffer than the cocks she just fucked awaited her at home. As she entered her apartment, she found all that she could think about was the conspiracy she had just joined.

5

Fight Night

The Hedonia Colosseum shone with a radiance that matched the magnitude of the Beast Division's Heavyweight Title Fight. In the stands, a hateful crowd jeered and cheered as each fight on the undercard ended in fantastic, slobber knocking finishes.

Attendants did their best to wipe the blood from the ring to usher the night's main event: DeMonte Wildone vs. Byson Frenzy. The fight of all fights. This bout would determine who would unify the division and hold the most renowned titles on the entire planet of El'Ettera.

Back in the locker room, DeMonte Wildone had his hands wrapped. Clad in his signature black robe, he stared past the member of Frenzy's team who coiled shiny tape around his hands. At his side, Floyce ran through the game plan one final time, but DeMonte didn't hear him. Nor did he hear the 21,0000 spectators that screamed for blood.

All DeMonte heard was silence. The calm before he took the ring like a tempest. Months of preparation and sacrifice had prepared him for this call to his destiny. On this night, he would ascend to the highest of highs and cement himself as the greatest heavyweight of all time.

"Champ," Floyce said, snapping in front of his face. DeMonte was yanked from his reflection and dropped into the present moment.

"It's time."

DeMonte stood as the beat of his walkout song boomed over the speakers. Floyce and Vixle took his side, and they stepped from the green room. Usually, Delpha met them and would make the walk with them. Something like a scarlet charm to him. However, DeMonte had barred her from his locker room.