Delpha and The Pugilists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, now that the gravity of the situation hit him, he noticed her absence and found he regretted sending her away. He shook his head in an attempt to banish those thoughts as they rounded a corner.She'll be in the ring, he thought, but that offered little reassurance.

At this point, media vultures holding video cameras followed them out. DeMonte had to fight the urge to slap them away. Bursting through the double doors, the volume of the crowd became deafening, but he relished it. Eyes always forward, he made that final walk to the ring. It seemed this was the loneliest of his career.

Athletic commissioners checked his gloves and his mouth piece before he ducked beneath the ropes and into the ring. In the opposite corner, Byson Frenzy warmed up, already free from his robe.

Frenzy, a humanoid zebra, stood an inch taller than DeMonte without the height of his black and white mohawk. DeMonte watched the equine fighter move in his awkward, twitching manner as he flicked lightning quick jabs. Throwing one last fancy combination, the titanic opponents made eye contact. DeMonte measured equal amounts of hate in Frenzy's gaze.

He couldn't wait to cave that long, horse nose in on itself.First round, baby. LET'S GO! In a flourish, DeMonte roared, his voice carrying high over the cacophony of the crowd. The commissioners who separated them tightened their circle around Byson, glancing around in shifting, nervous eyes.

"Ladies and gentlemen," came the voice of the announcer. A tiny ferret, clad in a suit, stood on a stool in the center ring. In both of his little paws, he held the microphone.

"This is the main event of the evening. 12 rounds in the Beastial Division for the IBF, ABF, and BWC world titles!LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!"

The crowd went wild and seemed as though they'd surge from the stands and swarm the ring.

"Fighting out of the blue corner," the ferret snarled. "A heavyweight champion, holding the BWC world title. Standing 8 feet, 9 inches tall, weighing in at 775 pounds, and boasting a record of 20 wins no losses. Presenting the Pikey King himself, Byson Freeeeeeeeeenzzzzzyyyyy!" The zebra raised one of his golden gloves to the sky before going back to his pacing.

"Fighting out of the red corner. A heavyweight champion, holding the IBF, ABF, Ring, and lineal titles. Standing 8 feet, 8 inches tall, weighing in at 800 pounds even. He boasts an undefeated professional record of 39 wins, all by way ofKNOCK OUT! THE REIGNING! DEFENDING! Heavyweight champion of the world....DEMONTE MATADOR'S BANE WILDONE!" DeMonte flexed both of his arms and mooed, letting out hissing clouds of steam from his nostrils.

Both fighters took the center ring, and the referee explained the rules and where to hit. Then, they returned to their corners to await the bell of destiny.

Delpha stood from where she sat ringside and took the round 1 sign from the attendant. She wore a black tube top with a white glove in the center and a pleated skirt that barely covered her gigantic ass. As she strutted from one end of the ring to the other, the skirt swished up, giving the crowd a peep at her thonged ass. Whistles and cheers sounded from the stand as she took her seat next to the other ring girls, blowing a kiss and winking at the camera.

The bell rang, and both fighters stepped to the center ring. Getting a feel for one another, they tested a few feints and snappy jabs. DeMonte started strong, landing some hard shots, but Frenzy proved elusive despite his size. Plus, the way the zebra threw was feint-heavy and unconventional. The awkward timing allowed Frenzy to pester DeMonte with rapid fire strikes, and the round ended in Frenzy's favor.

Delpha strained her neck to see into DeMonte's corner. She had to keep herself from smiling as Floyce squirted water from the poisoned bottle into DeMonte's unsuspecting maw. DeMonte always used a fresh water bottle in the ring. Delpha had switched the clean water for the tainted water before they made the walk.

The next round went much the same way, but DeMonte got the edge after he landed a flush counter right hand that dropped Frenzy. The zebra looked unphased despite the bomb that detonated on his chin. The zebra climbed to his feet while the referee barked the 8-count in his face. The round resumed, and DeMonte got off a few body shots before the round ended.

Delpha looked to DeMonte as he walked back to his corner. He seemed as though he dragged his weight back to the stool. Whatever drug was in that vial, it began to take hold. Unaware, DeMonte drank more water and stood for round three.

As he advanced and moved to throw, it seemed as though his arm wouldn't listen. His muscles felt made of lead, and when he tried a jab, it took everything he had to throw it. Looking past his opponent, he saw the harsh flashing lights of cameras and the depraved faces of the spectators. Their abrupt movements looked as though they moved through syrup to him.

Seeing that his opponent grew tired, Byson Fury began to tee off on DeMonte, throwing everything and the kitchen sink into his shots. Despite being fatigued, DeMonte's jaw could take a lot of punishment. But the bull couldn't even raise his hands, he was so exhausted.

After 23 unanswered punches, the ref separated them and waved his hands, declaring Byson Frenzy the winner. The crowd roared as the upset was declared and the belts were presented to the cheering fighter who was pulled into a group hug with his cornermen.

DeMonte had to be wheeled out on a stretcher, the paramedics having to force him into it. It seemed he still tried to get after Byson, unable to accept his first career loss. Restrains belted across his chest, and he pulled against them the entire ride to the hospital.

Byson Frenzy rose his fists to the sky as thousands of adoring fans chanted his name. The world's most prestigious belts were strung over his shoulders. A new king had taken the throne.

A few hours later

Delpha bounced on the new champion's giant horse cock, feeling it punch her cervix like a speed bag. Byson reclined in his seat, his expression a wide smile as the big booty hoe twerked her ass on his dick, polishing it with her pussy juice. Off to the side, a briefcase filled with gold glowed with a miserly light. Folding his arms around his head, he pumped the redhead's cunt with a lake of jizz. Sighing in satisfaction, Byson knew for an absolute fact that he could get used to the champion lifestyle.