Del's Story of life with Sharon!

Story Info
Del's quandry regarding his cheating wife.
5.7k words
3.07
6.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben has posted regarding his visit to our home where he got his cock sucked by my wife Sharon. He also fucked her a couple of times and came on her face.

I think the most interesting part of the visit was when he and I walked in on my wife getting fucked by one of her lovers, Bob. Need more details? Look for Ben's postings about his few hours visit.

When Ben left to return home, things were pretty tense between Sharon and me. I had known for several months that she and Bob were having an affair behind my back, but when Ben and I walked in to find Bob's big cock pounding my wife's cunt, that was the true beginning of the end.

We, or should I say I, struggled with my wife's unfaithfulness. She seemed fine with the fact that she was fucking another man, trying to keep the affair a secret. At the same time, I was very turned on by the opportunities I had to watch my wife's cunt being stretched and filled by the girth and length of guys like Bob. I loved to watch her fuck. She and the guys also let me take pictures while they fucked.

As we progressed, the lovers of old, even though they had very sizable cocks and fucking skills, slowly fell away and Bob's cock seemed to be the one she was enjoying on a regular basis. She became a true cock hound, and Bob's was the cock she craved.

It was then that it became quite evident that she was getting together with Bob when I wasn't around. For a while, she would stop at Bob's place on her way home from work. I would get a text message that I needed to pick up our daughter at daycare on my way home, she was busy with something and had to stay late at the school she taught at.

Have I mentioned that Bob has no real job, but that he is the owner of a topless bar out near the airport?

Sharon would always tell me of some scheme Bob was cooking up to get more business for the place. Once a week was "amateur" night, once every other week was male dancers (for the ladies), dollar beer night was tried, but didn't catch on because Bob didn't like the extra cost of cleaning up the place after the of-age college guys made a huge mess.

So, after dollar beer night was a bust, Bob dropped that for the topless dancers. He tried topless waitresses, but the town's lawyers sent him a notice that it was illegal.

Bob did convince her to work on Friday and Saturday nights as a "waitress."

I guess I knew that at least she wasn't waiting on customers topless.

Long story short, we were still together, and she is still fucking Bob when the opportunity presents itself.

About 6 weeks or so into all of this, I go out to the bar to pick her up after closing. When I got there, way after closing (about 2 AM), I noticed the parking lot was still packed. Strange, I thought, but as I approached the staff entrance, I could hear that there was still a crowd inside.

Bob had figured the angles and closed at the normal time, then reopened as an after-hours club with a $20 cover charge.

As I entered, I saw that there were 4-5 women working the floor delivering drinks and mingling with the crowd. All the women were nude, except for high heels, and Sharon was one of them. Her tits, ass, and shaved pussy were the center of attention as she traversed the crowd of men.

When she saw me, she quickly came over and took me aside. "You can't be here," was all she said.

"Why not," I asked.

"Because Bob doesn't want you here. He is afraid you'll make a scene," she said.

"Oh, he thinks so, does he? Why would I make a scene? I come to an illegal club, after hours, and find my wife naked in a crowd of men," was my terse reply.

"Fuck you, Del," she said. "I'm here because I want to be here. I'm nude because Bob asked me to work these two nights to help out." "According to Bob, I'm not doing anything illegal."

"And lawyer Bob assured you that you have no chance of being arrested, did he," I said.

"Yes," she said. "Now, get out, I'll have Bob drive me home."

That was the beginning of the end. Bob didn't bring her home that night.

When I got home from work the next day, Sharon's things were gone and she left me a note that we were done.

I called her cell and she tentatively answered. It was a labored call, like pulling teeth.

She was at Bob's; our daughter was there as well. She would make arrangements with a woman in his neighborhood to take care of her while she was at work during the day and her Friday and Saturday nights at the club. We made no progress and she was totally resistant to any suggestion I offered. "Fuck you, Del," she said, "I'm doing what I want to do with my life. Bob wants me at the club, and I'll do anything he wants!"

"Well, that didn't go well," I thought to myself.

So, about two months later, I overheard a guy talking to a friend at the club where I work out. He was regaling his friend with the details of a club out near the airport that is only open from 2 AM to 5 AM. "They have nude waitresses," he told his friend. "All are hot chicks with big tits and shaved pussies. Totally nude except for high heels."

I interrupted his conversation by assuring the friend that it was true, I have been there a couple of months back and I couldn't understand how the cops hadn't raided the place so far. "The cover charge was about $30 bucks when I was there and the drinks were crazy expensive as well," I told them.

"I heard the cover is now $40, but it's even hotter now," the one guy said. "There is this chick, great big tits, tight ass, and a shaved pussy, (describing my wife to a tea) who is the star of the show." "She roams around through the crowd, chatting with the guys in the crowd. The guy I work with said he saw a couple of guys feeling her up, and one guy fingered her with several guys watching." "Rumor has it that when she is in the mood and finds someone in the crowd brave enough to join her, they have sex on the dancer's platform."

"Naw," I said, "the cops would shut them down if they were doing that."

"Seriously," he replied. "I haven't been there to see the show, but the guy who told me this was there last Friday night and he said she fucked a guy and gave two others blow jobs." "And they have several video screens in the bar to show it all to the crowd." "She knows how to fuck the guys so the video cameras don't miss a thing."

"How does the place not get closed down," I asked.

"I guess someone is being paid to look the other way," the guy said.

"Sounds like it is going to be a popular place," I said. "It is open every night?"

"The bar is open during the week regular hours, but the nude waitresses are only there on Friday and Saturday, after hours," he told me.

"Interesting," I thought to myself, "I guess my loving wife will do anything for Bob."

Hurt, confused, and more than a bit angry I didn't know what to do. She had taken another step. I knew she was fucking other men, but that was partially my fault for encouraging her when she needed sex more often than I could deliver. I also admit that I was quite turned on by watching her fuck, suck, and pleasure a number of men, including Bob.

I went to my office when I got home and pulled out several boxes of the photos I had taken of Sharon and her various lovers. Recalling the excitement of watching my wife fuck, I got a huge hard-on while flipping through the photographs. I could remember the sights, sounds, and pleasure I witnessed when my wife would fuck one of her lovers. She was animalistic while fucking and being fucked. Her pleasure and desire to please and be pleased were real. She loved the look on men's faces as they first encountered the nude woman that was about to pleasure them to at least one massive orgasm, often times being made to come multiple times. No man ever left her bed without complete sexual satisfaction.

Word spread and guys were often given her number by men that had experienced her talents. She would often meet them after her day of teaching, at a coffee shop to see if the two of the had any sort of connection, but to be quite honest I don't recall her ever telling me that she turned someone down. Unless she was having her period or had other plans before the meet-up, she would often bring them back to our house for an afternoon fuck. She was insatiable.

Insatiable as she might have been, she wasn't too smart when it came to money matters. After she left and moved in with Bob, and the work at the club started, I would notice weekly deposits to our still active joint account. Usually Tuesday there would be a deposit for multi-thousands of dollars. The first few, when I assume she was only waitressing, the deposits would be around $1,000-1,500.

A few months later, after my discussion with the guys at the club, and perhaps after her involvement with Bob's live sex shows, they suddenly jumped to $4,000-4,500.

The highest I recalled was one for $8,000. Doing the math, I figured that 200 guys had watched my wife do whatever she did at the club that weekend.

I knew she was insatiable, but she couldn't have possibly fucked or sucked off 200 guys in two days.

In the course of three months since I had talked to Sharon new deposits amounting to almost $50,000 had been deposited in the account. That doesn't include her pay for her teaching which wasn't even half of her newfound income. I didn't know for sure, but it almost looked like the club was giving her all the cover costs for the evenings.

Now to discover what was actually going on out there and what my estranged wife was doing for the money.

I kept looking for the guys I had talked to at my gym, but it took several weeks to spot them again.

When I did, I asked the one guy, "So, have you been to the after-hours club with the nude waitresses as yet?"

"As a matter of fact, I have," he answered.

"So, details," I asked.

"The night I went, I got there late, already 2:30 or 3. The cover charge was $40 bucks, but walking in I could see a couple up on the dancer's platform. The woman was the brunette with the big tits. Man, they were prime!" "She was totally nude and only wearing high heels. She had him sitting on a chair and she was kneeling in front of him fiddling with his pants. I couldn't see much, but on the video screens I could see that she was pulling his pants down to get at his dick," he said.

"Wow, the crowd must have been going crazy," I said.

"Not really, but they were all watching. Once she got his cock out, she stroked it for some time, all the time talking to the guy. Couldn't really hear what she was saying, but he was talking back to her. Once he was hard, she went down on him and sucked his cock eagerly. He put his hand on her head while she was sucking. She took all of his dick and was squeezing his balls with her hands," he continued.

"Yea," his buddy said, "I was there too. Watching her suck his cock got me hard wishing it was me up there."

"Right," the other guy said, "You'd have blown your load when she was stroking your dick. Her mouth would have never gotten close to you before you'd have come."

"She sucked him for quite a long time," the first guy said, "I don't know how he held back for so long." "Some guy close to the stage was quite bold and reached over to her pussy and started fingering her while she was sucking the cock. At first, she moved away and turned to look at him, but once she saw him, she went back to sucking the guy's cock and the other guy began fingering her again."

"Damn, that is hot. And all the guys were watching all of this," I asked.

"You can't not watch it, the video monitors showed everything. They must have lots of cameras," he said.

"I assume she made him come, but was it in her mouth," I asked.

"Oh, he came in her mouth," he said, "big time. It was a mouthful that she swallowed!"

"Did the guy fingering her make her come," I asked?

"Not really sure," he said. "He fingered her for some time, then before she got a mouthful, he just stopped and walked back toward the bar."

"Damn," I said. "That seems so illegal that I can't believe there is a place like that around here." "Anything else happen? Don't need a blow-by-blow account, pardon the pun, but was that it for the night?"

"Not by a long shot," he said. "She was busy in the crowd for about an hour getting her tits sucked by practically everyone, her cunt fingered by several guys, rubbing her tits on the faces of guys sitting at tables. He pushed her tits into my face and I sucked them for a few moments while this guy fingered her."

"Yea," said the other guy, "her pussy was hot and tight."

"The bartender identified her on the sound system calling "The Lovely Sharon," and told us we should all enjoy her, that she is only there on Friday and Saturdays," the other guy said.

"Later in the evening about 3:30 or 4, the bartender rang a bell. Everyone stopped and looked over to the bell. The bartender then pointed to the stage. The lights came up, and Sharon went up on the stage. He then informed us that Sharon was to be joined on the stage by a volunteer for what we had all been waiting for."

"A taller guy joined her on stage and they began chatting. Again, we couldn't hear their conversations because of the crowd noise. She moved in close and gave him a kiss on the cheek and moved in front of him. She grabbed his arms and pulled them around in front of her. He quickly began squeezing one of her tits while the other moved to her pussy.

"That went on for a while. She ground her ass against the front of his pants while he was feeling her and fingering her."

"Next, she turned to face him and ran her hands over his chest and down over the front of his pants. She then started to unbutton his shirt and peeled it off. He was pretty buff and I wondered if it was some sort of plant for the show. She then caressed his chest and moved down to the front of his pants and began tugging at his belt. Soon she had his pants down to the floor and began rubbing the front of his boxers."

"She turned and looked pleased for the audience and then slid the boxers down as well. He was pretty well hung, so I was surer that this had been arranged."

"But, who the fuck cares. We all assumed she was going to get fucked and we were able to watch."

"Damn," was all that I could say.

"From there, they were both nude on the stage. He had a very big cock, but it wasn't hard as yet. She looked at the crowd with a pout like she wasn't happy he wasn't hard."

"So, quickly she kneeled and began fondling his dick, stroking it slowly and licking the shaft. His cock began to harden and she stopped stroking and moved to eagerly suck his cock and occasionally lick his balls."

"She did that for about five minutes, then quickly stood up and kissed his cheek again and took his hand and guided him to a raised platform and instructed him to lay on the platform."

"When he was laying down, his cock was hard and fully erect. His legs were draped over the edge of the platform, bent at the knees. She walked next to the platform and reached out to brush his cock with her fingers. It twitched as she touched it, which caused her to smile back at the audience. The crowd has slowly moved closer to the lit stage, awaiting her next move."

"She moved onto the platform, straddling the guy, and was in a kneeling position over him. She reached back through her legs and grabbed his cock and pulled it to her and started gliding her pussy along his shaft. She did that for a few minutes, then sat up straight and enveloped his cock with her pussy. One smooth gliding motion and her cunt was around his dick. All you could see were his balls and her cunt stretched to take him. It was so fucking hot, never seen people in real life fuck, and take my word, he was balls-deep in that cunt."

"She sat on his cock not moving for at least a couple of minutes, then leaned forward pushing her tits against the guy's chest, and started pumping up and down on his cock. That went on first slowly, then quicker and quicker, then back to slow for several minutes. The crowd was murmuring, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. we were back farther in the room, but we could see everything on the monitors, maybe even a better view than the guys up close."

.

"He had his hands on her hips as she fucked him, but was also thrusting on his own.

After several minutes, she sat back up so all we could see was his balls and his cock deep in her. She then said something to him. The crowd must have heard what she said, because a few shouted 'oh, hell yes!'"

"She lifted herself off his cock and rolled onto her back on the platform next to him, and he got up and repositioned himself over her on the platform. She lifted her hips and the camera got a great shot of her smooth pussy, gaping from fucking his big cock. He then moved forward with his cock in his hand and slowly inserted his dick into her again."

"He went all the way in again, up to his balls, with one swift motion. She wrapped her arms around him, rolled her hips back farther, and wrapped one leg around his ass and he fucked her deep with every stroke. We could hear his balls slapping against her ass as he filled her with his cock."

"So, I assume he either came in her or pulled out and came on her pussy," I said.

"Oh, after about 10 or so minutes of them fucking and her moaning louder and louder, she came on his dick. Her body convulsed over and over for a few minutes, but he kept fucking her all throughout her orgasm. A few minutes after she stopped coming, he pushed his dick deep and emptied his balls into her. He came so much that the camera caught his come oozing out of her cunt. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen in real life."

They lay there, his cock still deep in her for several moments, then the crowd started applauding, cheering, and whistling. They obviously enjoyed watching them fuck."

"The bartender then said, "Let's hear it for Sharon and her lucky partner." The other guy said.

"Ok, stick around folks, the night is young and after Sharon has some time to freshen up, she'll be back to join us." "If you are brave enough, come talk to me and we'll see what you might enjoy with the star of the club."

"About twenty minutes later Sharon was back in the bar, sitting on a barstool near the bartender. She was surrounded by the crowd." "She was talking to everyone and I got close enough to hear her thank several of the guys."

"Damn, I have to find some time to get out there some weekend," I said to them both.

"Did you stick around to see more," I asked?

"Oh, hell yes," the other guy said. "I watched several guys talk to the bartender after his announcement."

"After that, the bartender made an announcement to the effect that there are a lot of brave guys here tonight, so it is sure to be entertaining for both the brave guys that have plans for Sharon, and for you the audience." "Five of the guys went through with a time on stage with her. One guy tit fucked her. I still think about how those tits looked wrapped around another fairly big dick. He fucked those beauties for about ten minutes then drained his nuts on her face and tits. She was a good sport and the bartender brought her a towel to wipe the come off her face and boobs."

"Without a break, the next guy wanted a blow job, to which Sharon eagerly agreed. It took her several minutes to get him off, but he came in her mouth. She again swallowed all his come."

"The next guy wanted to fuck, but he wanted to do her doggie style. Once they got into position, he spits on his hand and wiped it onto his cock before inserting himself into her. He pumped her hard and deep, occasionally slapping her ass to which she yelped, which encouraged her to slap her again and again. I was mesmerized by watching her tits sway with each thrust of his cock, or her pushing back to meet his movement. Her ass cheek was red before he pulled her to him and emptied himself into her."

12