Del's Story of life with Sharon!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She had to take a break after he came in her, but she was back on the stage in about 10-15 minutes."

"The next guy also wanted to fuck, but after about 5 or so minutes, he pulled his dick out and pumped his come on her belly and pussy."

"After another clean-up, the last guy wanted her to drape her head over the edge of the platform so he could fuck her mouth. That was pretty hot to watch because after a few thrusts she was able to take the whole length of his dick down her throat. He lasted about 5 minutes as well before pushing his dick down her throat and yelling. 'Oh, fuck yea, 'as he drained his balls. This load was also swallowed by our star."

"It was an incredible experience," the other guy said, "worth the cover and the $10 beers." "For about a hundred we watched Sharon fuck or suck, or in some cases both, 7 or 8 guys that night." "I know I am going back," he said.

"This Sharon must be quite the woman," I said. "Great body, great fuck, not shy about fucking so people can watch, knows how to please men. Can you imagine being her husband?"

"I think I heard that she is either the bartender or the owner's girlfriend," the other guy said.

"I'm not sure I'd be cool about what she is doing if she was my wife or girlfriend," I said, "but who knows, it may be this is what gets her off. I got to go and see for myself."

"Thanks for the update," I said to them both.

On the drive home from working out, and hearing the guy's recollections, I got hard and enraged at the same time. How can she do something like that? Did she have no sense of shame or propriety? What if the people she teaches with find out? What if the school administrators find out? What about some child's father?

I made up my mind to confront her but before I could call, I got a call from one of the women she teaches with. I told her Sharon wasn't available, but I'd be happy to take a message. It was then that she told me that Sharon had asked for a leave of absence.

She tried to call her cell but got no answer so she tried mine. I told her that I was unaware of Sharon's actions and reminded her we have been separated for a few months. I also told her that Sharon's motives for asking for leave were something she had thought through and that I was sure she would be ok financially.

After I hung up the call, I thought to myself, "at $8,000 per week the cunt should be ok." I went to the computer and checked our account and, as usual, on Tuesday morning there was another deposit of $9,600. It seems the crowds are getting bigger at her place of employment.

So, the cunt isn't teaching anymore and still raking in about $9,000-9,500 for 2 days. I can't imagine what sort of legal work might pay that much. Hell, I have a doctorate and make only about half of that.

Giving it some thought, I realized that I need more concrete proof than what the two guys at the gym were telling me. So, I started looking for a private investigator to look into it, to use for the divorce proceedings I was mulling over in my mind. Perhaps if I confronted her with some evidence, gathered by someone else, she'd be too embarrassed to fight it and settle.

So, where does a guy like me even find a private investigator? Not like I can ask folks at work, "Ah, say, do you happen to know a private investigator? My wife has left and is now performing live sex shows with total strangers at an after-hours bar."

I do have a lawyer, so I called him.

When he answered I said," Ok, not going to tell you what I need them for, but I need the contact for a private investigator."

"Come on," he said, "you got to give me more than that." "You want that hot wife of yours followed? I knew she was too much of a hottie for a guy like you."

"Thanks," I said, "but you aren't getting any more from me. Give me a name."

"But I need to know what kind of PI you need, marital, criminal..."

"Ok, marital," I said.

"Damn, I knew it. It is that hot wife of yours. I'll tell you the truth, every time I saw her at one of your pool parties, I felt sorry for her bikini top. It was a losing cause with those tits of hers."

"Yes, I know, she has very big tits, and I am sure she appreciated your attention," I said. Maybe I'll tell you more after I talk to the investigator." "We've been separated for a few months and who knows, you might be able to see more. That's my tease for later. Thanks for the name."

So, he gave me the name of a very good, and expensive investigator, who I called and set up an appointment for the next week.

I was nervous as hell when I arrived for the meeting. I would be embarrassed to relate to a stranger what Sharon and I have done, experienced, etc. throughout our marriage.

He was professional and assured me that whatever I told him would remain confidential. So, I started at the beginning. When I got to Bob and her leaving me to move in with him, he nodded and again assured me that he would be discrete for both our sakes.

Then I got to her work at the club and the information that the guys at the gym told me he seemed surprised. "I know this town pretty well, but I haven't heard of this place as yet," he said.

I told him it was only a few months old and only on Friday and Saturday nights, after-hours. I gave him the name of the place and the address and the hours.

"So, what do you want me to do," he asked.

"I know pretty much what is going on with my wife, but the information I have is only from a couple of guys who have said they were there and witnessed her in action. I do know that that information is not strong evidence for a divorce proceeding, but if I get more concrete evidence, then perhaps for all of us she will be willing to settle to avoid an actual trial."

"So, you are contending that your wife, whom you are separated from, is working at this club performing sex acts with the patrons on a regular basis. What sort of proof do you have," he asked.

I told him of my visit to confront her a few months back and that at that point she was only working as a nude waitress. I told him that she told me she was there because Bob wanted her there to help out the business.

I went on to show him the deposits she had been making that at this point added up to somewhere close to $65,000-70,000. The money went in regularly on Tuesdays and, thus far, nothing had been withdrawn.

I also again told him what the guys from the gym had related.

He thought for a while and asked "Damn, she seems to be raking in cash. Is it from tips? Why do you think she is being paid so much?"

I told him that it seems to be large multiples of $40, which is the cover charge of the club.

"So, do you want them prosecuted for any of this," he asked.

"I'd love to see Bob prosecuted for something, but it certainly wouldn't be in her best interests to be arrested and prosecuted," I answered.

"Well, there may be a problem. I am not a lawyer, so check with one before assuming I am correct, but the fact that they charge a cover could be construed to mean that they are a private club, not subject to liquor laws, etc. So, anything going on between consenting adults is technically legal," he said.

"Ok, I just need some sort of verification my lawyer can present to her to hopefully push her into signing an agreement without the need for a trial," I said.

"Got it," he said. "So, can you describe your wife, or do you have pictures so I and any operatives I send in will know what she looks like?"

"Well, because of our former lifestyle, I do have pictures, but they are not your typical portraits," I said, sliding a folder containing several erotic photographs across his desk. There were a few of the nudes that I had sent to Ben a couple of years earlier, and a couple of her laying on her back clearly nude with a cock in her hand guiding it to her mouth. Sharon was clearly recognizable in all of the photographs.

After he looked at the pictures in the folder, he looked up at me and said, "These are very exciting. She is a beautiful woman. If I may, do you know her measurements?"

"She is quite busty at 36-24-36, she wears a 34DD bra, is about 5 ft 7 inches tall and weighs about 125-130," I said.

"She has gorgeous breasts," he said.

"Yes, yes she does, and yes, I took them and processed them myself," I replied.

"Can you leave these photos with me," he asked. "They will only be seen by myself and any operatives I send out to gather information. This seems to be the kind of investigation that several people will need to be involved in so no one gets suspicious of someone showing up over and over again, but if it is as you tell it, there are probably a lot of guys that show up regularly."

With that, I wrote him a check as a retainer and he said he'd get back to me in a week or two with a preliminary report, and then we could talk about our options in gathering information.

I thanked him and left to get back to work.

I kept watching the account and regularly, every Tuesday after a weekend, there were deposits that weren't mine. One week was for $8,200 and the next week was for $7,600. Must have been a slow week at the club.

The third week after I had met with the investigators, I did something stupid and around 3 AM on Saturday morning, I called her cell from a pay phone so she wouldn't know it was me. The phone rang several times and just before it went to voicemail, someone answered. "Hello," a male voice (not Bob's because I know his voice) answered.

"Is Sharon available," I asked.

"She is kind of tied up at the moment, she is in the middle of a performance," he said.

"How much longer will she be," I asked.

"She just started, so it could be anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour, it all depends," he said.

"Will she be performing again after that," I asked.

"Probably," he said.

"Ok, thanks, I'll try to reach her some other time," I said and hung up.

My mind raced at the thought of my wife, the mother of my daughter, fucking various guys at some bar that any guy with $40 could get in to watch.

I was aroused, so when I got back home, I took a shower and jerked off to the thought of that tight cunt, her big tits, and her eager mouth sucking the guys at the bar.

12