Delta 7 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, shit, shit. Delta's heart pounded in his chest, he could feel sweat mixing with the water still dripping from his skin. He opened his mouth, but what could he say?

'Hopefully you understand that this is for your own good. All I want is for you to be happy, here, with me.'

'Fuck you.'

The alpha looked up at him with that same sad expression, then rested his head against Delta's chest. 'I'm sorry I can't order your frustrations away.'

'Fuck you,' Delta repeated, more forceful this time. 'You can't do this. I won't be your puppet or some mindless drone.'

'I don't want that for you either.' The alpha's gaze softened as he looked up, a glimmer of gold flickering in his dark brown eyes. 'I understand how difficult this is for you, but you must understand how crucial the chipping is to the order on this ship. We can't win this war without order.'

Stepping back, the alpha gave Delta some space.

'Today, there's a practice mission, but you can join me on the bridge when you're ready. Take all the time you need to get yourself dressed, alright?'

With those words, the order to stay still disappeared. And, as if the invisible restraints had been the only thing propping him up, Delta found himself leaning against the cool metal of the shower stall.

Just before Seven had left the bathroom, he turned once more.

'I'm truly glad that you opened up to me, Delta. Thank you.'

The words of praise released something in Delta's chest, and he found himself slumping down to the floor, a maelstrom of conflicting emotions swirling within him.

12