Delta County Mississippi Pt. 01: The War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

He pulled his thumb from her ass. He wrapped his arm around her neck, his thumb by her mouth. "Suck it clean," he groaned pumping rhythmically in and out of her hole.

Allie's head spun from the exertion, drugs and alcohol. She dubiously eyed his slimy thumb. He raised his hand above his head and brought it down hard on her perspiring ass. The sound echoed across the slough.

"Do it!"

Tentatively at first then with increasing vigor, she sucked the slime off his thumb. When he tried to move his arm, she grabbed it and salaciously lick his thumb.

"You didn't think I would do it, did you? A bitch like me will do anything for a good dick! Now come on, boy! Talk nasty to me! I likes that! Call me names!"

"You fat ass bitch! You likes this dick, don't you!" Even drunk, it was incongruous to call his mother's sister such names. However, her response emboldened him.

"You like this bitch's pussy? Huh? You like it?"

"You slut! You know you got good pussy! You just been needing my cock in it!"

"Oh my God! My god! You in so deep...so deep!"

Deandre reached around and grabbed her hard nipple through her dress. He simultaneously squeezed and pulled on it.

"You like pain, Auntie? You like for it to hurt, don't you?"

Her animalistic howl startled him. He worried he went too far. This was his first experience with BDSM. He didn't know the name yet. However, he knew how it affected his aunt. He wondered if other women liked the same thing.

"Hurt me! Make me pay for being such a useless slut!" She screamed as he yanked hard on her nipple.

He grabbed a handful of her short hair. He yanked her head back. "Come on you old slut! You said you wanted to fuck!"

This was a first for Allie. Her husband never pulled her hair. The pain was exquisite. "Yes, you motherfucker! Take me! Make do what you want me to do!" She undulated like a snake, first shrinking away from his punishing slap then thrusting back, burying his cock deep in her honey hole.

"I'm cumming, you sweet dick fucker! I'm cumming! I'm ccuummminngg!!"

Pulling hard on her sweat moistened hair, Dre leaned back. Allie's pussy spasmed, trying to force his cock out. He arched his back, thrusting hard to keep from being pushed out. He repeatedly smacked her ass with his free hand.

"That's right! That's right! Get your nut! We just getting started, auntie!" He felt her rhythmic violent contractions. His sister never came this hard!

"fuck yea! Fuck yea!" Allie's voice trailed off as her exertions and orgasm took their toll. She dropped to her elbows. The effects of the heat, alcohol and tireless stamina of her youthful lover took their toll. She flopped up and down with his vigorous fucking. Her head lay on the dirt path. Drool wet the dirt.

He balanced himself on his hands and toes above her. As though he were doing pushups, he drove his cock into his aunt. "We ain't finished yet! You said you wanted to fuck! I'm just getting started!"

Deandre was a man possessed. His back undulated as he pumped hard into his aunt's spasming cunt. She was as a ragdoll impaled on his tool. He was going to own this pussy!

Allie's orgasms were continuous. Like electrical shocks, they caused her body to spasmodically jerk and shake. "You gona cum," she whimpered hoarsely? An alarm went off in her head. It was dangerous to have someone cum in her this time of the month. Dre's smack on her ass silenced the alarm and stifled the warning.

"You want me to cum in you, auntie?" He braced himself above her on his arms, thrusting down into her as she lay prone in the dirt.

"Yes, you sweet dick motherfucker! Fill my pussy with your jizz! Make it overflow with your love juice!"

"Then here it comes, auntie! Here it comes!" The staccato slap of flesh on flesh increased in tempo as he drove harder into her creaming hole.

Allie was flat on her belly, her arms spread above her head. Her nephew's breathing become harsher as the tempo increased. She was being pounded into the ground. She screamed when she felt him swell in her. The firehose like spraying of his seed filled her twat.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!"

"YES! YES! Fill me up! Oh GOD Yes! YES!"

Their thrustings became less violent as they came together. As they slowed, Dre dropped onto his aunt's back exhausted, his last squirts entering her. Their bodies were slippery with perspiration.

"Oh my god," Allie exclaimed, "that was amazing! Boy where you learn to fuck like that?"

"I cain't kiss and tell," Deandre chuckled, "you pretty good yourself"

"Don't be talking shit! Get off me!"

He levered himself up. A white froth covered his cock and Allie's pussy. A thick grey white stream oozed from her cunt. It dripped onto the dirt path. He stood, brushed the dirt from his knees, and pulled his pant up. "Come on, Auntie! I still have to get you home!"

With his help, she struggled to her knees. She leaned heavily on him. The front of her dress was coated with dirt. The skirt clung to her perspiration-soaked body. "Hold on," she wheezed.

Allie grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She stood naked under the stars, her body gleaming with sweat. "I got to rinse out this dress. If I don't get this out before it sets, I never will! I only got two."

Deandre shook his head at the incongruity of the moment. They had just committed an act, thought incredibly hot, that was both immoral and illegal. Yet, his aunt's concern was her dirty dress. He smacked her bare ass. "Come on! Let me get you home! Once you're there, you can do whatever you want."

Allie rubbed her ass and looked up at her nephew. "By the way, that thing with your thumb, don't expect me to do that again!"

"You will if I want you to!" He had crossed a line. He liked being in charge. He caressed her bare ass. "Won't you?"

Allie nodded. She was uncertain what she started. She was happy she had. She wouldn't be needy while waiting for the war to end and her men to come home. Holding her soiled dress in one hand, she wrapped the other arm around his waist as they walked to her house in the darkness.

Chapter 03

Thomasina watched her daughter climb into the truck with Clay. It was as it should be. She was going off to start her own family. The fact she was safely married allayed some of the concerns she had about Callie and her brother. They were unusually close. She knew they were having sex. She was sanguine about that. Years ago, her cousin was her first. It happened in the isolation of the Mississippi delta. The county was small and everyone was related in some way. Her only concern was an unwanted pregnancy.

"Come Aaron! Let's go to bed!" Her hand around his thick waist slid down the front of his coveralls. She squeezed his cock. Tommie was an elemental woman. Her life revolved around her farm chores, cooking for her family and sex. Occasionally they drove to town for church.

"Tommie, I'm drunk and tired! You gona have to wait!"

She pushed her hand through the button up side of her husband's coveralls. She grasped his limp thick tool. Slowly with an expertise borne of years of practice, she stroked his cock. She felt it thicken.

"I know you tired, baby! And we both been drinking! All you got to do tonight is lay there. Momma gona do all the work." As she spoke, she nibbled on his earlobe, tugging on it as she did. Her free hand pushed the straps of his coveralls off his shoulders. They top portion fell to his waist. She released his cock and pushed them to the wood floor around his ankles.

"Tommie, you a caution! You got me naked out here on the porch. Dre be back any time from walking Allie home!"

Thomasina stepped in front of her husband and slowly sank to her knees. Her hands slid across his muscular ass. She grasped his thighs and pulled him to her. She kissed his semi hard cock. It hung semi rigid like the snout of an elephant. His musky, sweaty odor was intoxicating. She was already wet. The scent caused a flood.

"He full growed. He won't see anything he ain't seen or probably done himself."

One of her fantasies was to be seen sucking Aaron's cock. She was aware Dre and Callie listened to her and Aaron fucking. It did not bother her at first. She would shush them if they giggled too much at the sounds she and her husband made. She did not know why but she began to enjoy the fact they could hear them.

One night after she and Aaron fucked, she heard similar muffled sounds coming from their side of the sheet that separated the one room shack. She was laying on her back next to her snoring husband. Two fingers were in her pussy. She slowly pumped them in and out of her cum filled pussy. This was ritual for her. Aaron did his best. However, like an addict, it was not enough. Most nights she got herself off after fucking her husband.

When she realized they were fucking, she was outraged. Then fascinated. She strained to hear their stifled moans. Unfamiliar urgings awakened in her. She wanted to see them, to watch them fuck. As the days and weeks passed, she wanted them to see her. She intentionally got louder. In the cold light of day, she was always ashamed of herself. Still she sometimes caught herself watching her son's sweaty muscular body as they worked the hemp crop. She wondered what it would be like if...! She shook her head, clearing the wicked thought!

She kissed her husband's length, starting were it join his crotch. The tip of her tongue extended through her puckered lips as she slid her mouth up and down her husband's considerable length.

"Jesus Tommie! You know how much I like it when you do that!"

Aaron's hand rested on his wife's head. The other fumbled with the buttons on the front of her dress. Tommie helped. She used one hand to finish unbuttoning her dress while the other slowly stroked his hardening cock. She shrugged the dress off, letting it fall to the floor.

Her titties long ago lost the fight with gravity. They sat on her chest like large blue/black melons. Her nipples, the size of the first joint of her pinky finger, were black and rigid. They looked like the vine of that same melon. A spider web of wrinkles covered her pronounced belly pooch. It was the abdomen of a woman who birthed two babies and lost one.

She had the classic bubble butt of the Black woman. An ass that a character in a future television show said you could serve tea on. It jutted out then curved back in. Her thighs were thick and muscular from hard farm work. Her ebony face had the odd thin feature of a White women, displaying the effects of centuries of miscegenation.

Now naked, she took his cock in her mouth. She sucked gently with just the head in her mouth. Experience taught her that her man, all men, were extremely sensitive just under the acorn crown of their cockhead. Her husband's gasps of pleasure told her how well she was doing.

Aaron grasped her head with both hands. He pumped his rigid tool in and out of her mouth. The feeling of his tool sliding between his wife's puckered lips was exquisite. She sucked his cock while one hand stroked his tool and the other fondled his balls. Despite his fatigue and drunkenness, he began to thrust vigorously into her mouth, trying to cum.

The pulsing of his dick increase. She quickly pulled back, pushing his hands away from her head as she did. Too many nights ended with him cumming in her mouth. Then he turned over and went to sleep. She had no issue with that. She loved it when a man shot his juice in her mouth. But not tonight! She needed his cock in her.

"Come on, Aaron! Let's go inside." She smiled at his disappointed groan. She picked up her dress and stood. Before following his broad hulking back inside their shack, she looked into the darkness toward her sister's house. It seemed like Dre was taking longer than usual to walk Allie home. The stray thought passed as Aaron sat on the side of their bed and pulled her on his lap.

"Let's do it with you straddling me! We don't get much chance to do it that way."

"Mmm! Yes! It has been a while, what with the kids and all!" She balanced herself with one hand on his shoulder while the other clasped his throbbing cock. She positioned it at her entrance. She closed her eyes as she slowly lowered herself on his massive tool. Of the men she had before she married her husband, his cock was the largest. He was not the handsomest nor the sweetest talker. But lord could he fuck!

Thomasina liked to start slow. She loved the exquisite feeling of his cock sliding slowly into her sheath. She reveled in his massive acorn head pushing into her, stretching her. She gurgled deep in her throat as the sensation coursed through her body.

She felt him begin the staccato jerk and thrust that was his signature move. She opened her eyes to see his closed tightly, his lips pursed in concentration. He did not talk much during sex. She learned to accept that.

Nor did her ever go down on her. She missed having her pussy eaten. However, after 30 years of marriage, she still creamed like a teenager on his tool. Tonight, he was going too fast. She wanted to be fucked long and slow, to rise to her orgasmic, drift down it and then climb it again.

"Slow down, baby! Slow down! I want it to last!" If she had a complaint it was that lately it took more to get him hard and he didn't last as long. The rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh and the wet squelching of her pussy were the weekly backdrop to life in their ramshackle shack.

She sounded like an old car trying to start. "UH! UH! UH! UH!" She was early on in her climb to the orgasmic peak, Aaron was wheezing as if he were at the end of a marathon.

She had to hurry. Thomasina flexed her pussy muscles, tightening her pussy around his cock to increase the sensations. Her head was thrown back. The dark liquid pools of her slightly slanted almond shaped eyes were wide as though she were surprised. Her curvy voluptuous mouth with its bee stung lips was open with spittle forming at the corners.

Her large melons bounced up and down as Aaron pounded her. Her legs were spread, her feet flat on the floor. Her arms were clasped tightly around her husband's thick neck. Her powerful thigh muscled propelled her up and down.

She was lost in the act of fucking, of having a hard cock plumbing the depths of her love hole. Her head swung from side to side, her thighs flexed and relaxed as she thrust hard. Then she felt his cock swell in her. He heard his groans turn to gasps. He was cumming!

"Don't cum, Aaron! Please don't cum too fast tonight! I need this! Please!"

She began pumping frantically trying to drive her own orgasm. She felt her husband's seed shooting into her hole.

"No Aaron! NOOOO!"

Aaron's head lay on her shoulder. He was gasping for air. Tommie stared forlornly at the ceiling. His spurts slowed and stopped. She hadn't cum...again!

"Fuck Aaron! Fuck! You left me hanging again."

"Tommie, I work in them fields from sun up to sundown. I ain't up to fucking you all night."

"It ain't all night! Lately it's barely once a week! What am I supposed to do," Thomasina whined?" Her belly convulsed as her body dealt with the frustration.

"Woman, you like your momma. She had a white liver too. I hear couldn't no one man satisfy her."

She stood and stepped back. The torrent of his sperm ooze from her engorged pussy lips. It coated her thick bush then dripped to the floor.

"Don't you be talking about Ma' dear like that. Them things they said about her just weren't true."

"Leave me alone, woman! I needs my sleep!"

Frustrated, she grabbed one of his old shirts, pulled it on and walked out on the porch. Clouds now covered the stars creating a pitch-black night. A low thick fog swept slowly in from the slough. Tommie turned the kerosene lantern up. Dre was not back yet. The porch lantern would help him find his way.

She rolled a reefer, struck a wooden match on the railing, lighting it. She inhaled deeply. The red glow formed an eerie halo from the fog. She felt out of body as the potent weed enhanced the residual effects of the moonshine she drank earlier.

She loved this feeling. The feeling that time stood still. The detachment from the cares of life. She loved to fuck while high. It lasted longer and she came harder. She recalled evenings in the hay loft with her cousin. They'd get high and fuck forever. When she came it was like she was dying. Her body felt weightless. The afterglow was nearly as intense as the sex.

Tommie rocked back in the wooden chairs, hooking her heels on the railing. As she had all too often in recent weeks, she jammed two fingers into her cunt. She was becoming accustomed to finishing herself off. With one hand, she played with her pussy, sliding her rough work hardened finger through her cleft. With the other she held the reefer, taking the occasionally lung filling toke.

She enjoyed the sensations being high. The world swam around her as she slowly fingered her pussy and smoked the joint. She loved the feeling of otherness, of being out of body. The sensations coursed through her body as she buried her index finger deep in her hole.

Just when she felt the first spasms of an impending orgasm, she stopped. She pulled finger from her honey hole and took it in her mouth. She sucked her juices from her finger. She loved how she taste. She didn't want to cum to quick. She wanted to extend it, to edge until every cell in her body screamed for release.

Images of the few other men in her life swam in front of her as she edged. She thought about their cocks and how they felt in her. She recalled how they fucked her. Some hard and fast. Others slow and languid.

She recalled her cousin, her first. It was short and painful. Somewhere, she learned the exquisite pleasures of long languid sex. Through the reefer/orgasmic haze, a clear image of her son appeared.

She saw him as she had seen him accidently a few weeks back. They were working the hemp field. He stepped into the bushes to pee. She saw him taking a piss. His long turgid tool hung from his hand. His size stunned her. He was bigger than his father. As he held it and peed, fully three inches extended past his hand. When he saw her, in self-defense, she chastised him for not going further into the woods.

As she finger fucked herself, she imagined how it would feel. She added a third finger. Would it feel like this? He was young. He would probably cum quick but stay hard. The old wooden chair creaked as she rocked back and forth on her fingers. She fantasized about him fucking her, of being fucked until the world narrowed to his dick in her pussy.

Chapter 04

Deandre moved carefully up the fog shrouded dirt path. He knew the way. However, sometimes a cottonmouth would crawl out of the water and onto the path. They were no problem if you saw them. However, stepping on one in the fog would be disastrous.

In the distance, he saw the dull glow of the porch lamp. It was a good news/bad news situation. The good news was it confirmed he was going the right way. The bad news was someone had turned it up to light his way. Whoever it was might ask why it took him so long to walk his aunt the half mile to her shack and back.

He shouldn't have let her suck his cock. He grinned ruefully. It's hard to turn down a blowjob, even if it's from your drunk aunt. And she was good! Much better than his sister. Though he had just cum minutes ago, he exploded in her mouth in no time. She passed out on her cot with his cum dribbling out of the corners of her mouth.

Shit! Someone was sitting on the porch. He could see their outline back lit by the lantern. He slowed as he passed the barn and moved into the yard. It looked like his mother. The thick fog shrouded him. He was invisible to whoever sat on the porch. The dim glow of the coal oil lamp provided just enough light that he realized the shape was his mother.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers