Delta County Mississippi Pt. 01: The War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

Her legs were hooked on the porch railing, the chair leaning back against the wall. He paused under the cottonwood tree, squinting to see what she was doing. His eyes widened as he realized she was getting herself off. The dim intermittent red glow said she was smoking a reefer also.

Her groans wafted eerily through the fog. The wooden chair creaked as she rocked in it. He stopped in the dirt yard not 20 feet from where she sat under the kerosene lamp. He could see her clearly now. Her heels were hooked on the porch railing with the chair balanced on the back two legs. The chair moved in rhythm as her body undulated.

The wet squishy sounds as her masturbating were muffled by the fog. The fog and the dim kerosene lamp gave her an almost ethereal glow. Dre unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. It was soft. Even at 20, cumming twice in less than 30 minutes drained him. However, his fantasy fuck was before him, her legs spread, her fingers diddling her hole.

For most of his life, he and his sister slept on their pallets on the floor. At night they listened to their parents fuck. It was the impetus for their sexual awakening. As he grew older, he clandestinely watched his mother move about the house. Slowly he began to associate the matronly farm woman with the screaming, cursing sex animal he heard most nights. Now that fantasy woman, his mother, was putting on a masturbation show. He slowly stroked his hardening cock as his listened to her moans and the wet sounds of her pussy.

He stroked faster as she finger fucked herself harder. They came together. He spilling his seed on the ground; she convulsing, muttering to herself. He groaned when she took her fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean.

Tommie sat up quickly. She heard something in the fog. "Dre? Is that you?"

He hurriedly stuffed his cock in his pants and fumbled with the buttons. "Yes ma'am!" He stepped closer to the porch.

"What the hell took you so long?" As he stepped closer, Tommie noticed his pants were buttoned askew.

"I...uh...got turned around in this fog. I took it slow...didn't want to walk up on no snake in the fog!"

As he stepped onto the porch and into the light, Tommie saw a wet spot on his crotch. He saw her! He stood in the fog and watched her! Her son jacked off while watching her. The heat of embarrassment flushed her face. She realized it was not just embarrassment. The flush was also between her legs. The flush between her legs permeated her body, warming it.

"Git on inside! I need to turn this lantern down. We can't waste no coal oil."

"Yes ma 'dear!" Dre moved past his mother and into the sweltering house. He lay down on his mattress on the far wall. He saw his mother as she walked in, pulled the sheet that separated her marriage bed from the rest of the house.

Tommie touched herself as she lay in bed next to her snoring husband. My son watched me get myself off, she thought. How much had he seen? She turned her back to her husband. She slipped her finger between her legs. She slowly fingered herself as she stared at the sheet that separated her bed from her son. She came again, quieter this time, imagining him watching her. She fell asleep with an image of his cock from that day she saw him peeing in the fields in her dreams.

###

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers