Delta County Mississippi Pt. 02: The War Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

What the fuck just happened, she thought

Chapter 5

Monday morning Caleb woke to the exquisite feel of a talented mouth sucking his cock. Her tongue slipped down the underside of his tool. Her lips applied light pressure as it slid slowly up and down. Warm saliva ran down his cock, cooling as it dribbled across his balls. As he struggled awake, Sharonda's large pregnant belly rubbed his side. He opened his eyes to see her looking up at him smiling around his cock. She grasped it in one small hand and pulled back.

"Good morning, baby!"

"Good morning, Shar! That is a wonderful way to wake up."

Sharonda's head disappeared behind his cock. Her tongue slid across his hairy balls. Her other small hand caressed his nut sac, lifted it and continued down, tonguing the sensitive skin between his balls and anus. Caleb hissed and his hips thrust up when her tongue probed his asshole. He opened his legs and raised them to give her better access.

They knew they did not have too much time. Grey dawn was already lightening the sky. All too soon her mother would be rapping on the door for him to get up and get ready for work. He was her ride to work for the day.

Caleb groaned as his 18-year-old pregnant wife tongue fucked his ass. Barely seven months prior they were seniors in high school having their sex in the back of his father's old Ford. Now they were married and living in her mother's house. So much had changed.

"Mmmm! Turn around, Shar so I can do you also."

Sharonda rose from between his legs, her milk filled breasts swinging freely. She threw her thigh over his middle. She backed up on her hands and knees moving her large ass toward him. Caleb wrapped his arms around her ass and pulled her pussy down on his face.

He inhaled the familiar scent of her arousal as her swollen wet pussy settled on his face. She inhaled sharply, making a soft whistling sound, as he French kissed her pussy, his tongue sliding between her wet swollen vaginal lips.

As he lost himself in the joy of licking his wife's pussy, the floor creaked outside their bedroom door. The sound meant that Amanda was listening at the door. He redoubled his efforts, forcing his tongue deep in his wife's pussy. He knew that would drive her to a quick loud orgasm.

Sharonda screamed as Caleb's tongue fuck her pussy with his thumb in her anus. Her back undulated as waves of pleasure washed across her body. Her head bobbed wantonly. His cock swelled in her mouth. She pushed her head down, wanting him to cum in her throat. She was addicted to the feel of his cum sliding down her throat and into her belly.

The loud rapping of Amanda on the door signaled the end of their morning lovemaking. Sharonda sucked the last precious drops of her husband's seed into her mouth.

"Sharonda! Caleb! Time to get up! Ya'll get your lazy asses out of that bed!"

Amanda Tate licked her juices from her other hand. She shook her head ruefully, realizing she was becoming a voyeur for her son in law and daughter. Dear god, they loved to fuck! She could remember when she was like that, always horny, always ready for some dick.

"Okay Ma' dear! We Up!" Sharonda held Caleb's cock in one hand and kissed the head. Just as she began to get up, Caleb pulled her back down and give her pussy a long soulful French kiss.

"Mmmm tasty," Caleb mumbled, "you taste even better pregnant."

She giggled and scooted forward. Sharonda swung her leg over and sat on the bottom of the bed. Her hand shot to her belly when the baby move.

"Hurry! She's moving!"

Caleb scooted down the bed next to her. He wrapped one arm around her waist and with the other pressed his hand on her belly.

"I can feel it," he chortled, "I can feel HIM moving."

"It's a girl silly." Sharonda slapped Caleb playfully on his shoulder.

"It's a boy." He playfully rubbed her belly.

"Hurry up, Caleb! You're going to make me late for work!" Amanda stood in the hall across from the bathroom and just down the hall from the kids' room. She had just finished her shower.

As usual, she fingered herself to completion in the shower. Since Caleb moved in, it was an every morning thing. She walked toward her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her breasts. She knew she was wrong. However, she wanted Caleb to see her.

Caleb bounced out of bed and grabbed the towel off the back of the wood chair by the bed. He leaned down and kissed Shar.

"Remember what we said about ma' dear!"

"Are you sure about this, baby?"

Sharonda wrapped her arms around her husband's waist and pulled him to her. "I'm sure! Ma' dear needs this. Her man is off to war. She ain't got nobody. Besides, I need to be sure you don't be catting around when I'm out of action after having the baby! "

"Hurry up! I'll go start breakfast!" Shar slapped his bare ass as he turned for the door.

"Hey, "Caleb laughed rubbing his bottom, "I do the spanking around here."

"Git, Mister! You're going to make ma' dear late for work."

Caleb wrapped the towel around his waist and held it closed with one hand. He smiled as he reached for the doorknob. He looked back at Shar. She nodded her head.

Though he spent his entire life in Delta City, Caleb was not naïve. The county of 2000 sitting on the Sunflower River was a southern Peyton Place, a hotbed of illicit sex.

He had some difficulty understanding why a 34-year-old single mother would be interested in him. He accepted her attention as part of the price of living in her house. He and Shar discussed it. With a broadmindedness that belied her age and rural upbringing, she urged her husband to do whatever was necessary to keep her mother happy.

This was not misplaced altruism. Sex was becoming uncomfortable for her. The midwife said it was that way with some women. She said it would pass after she had the baby. Sharonda knew that late in her pregnancy and for several weeks afterward, she might not be available to Caleb sexually. She would rather have him scratch his itch at home than get the readily available stray pussy in town.

She was particularly concerned about Sharonda Collins. Caleb and Sharonda were an item before she and Caleb hooked up.

Caleb opened the door and stepped into the hall. Sure enough Amanda was there. The threadbare terrycloth towel strained to cover her large breasts and bubble butt. Her ass cheeks were exposed. The front of the towel barely covered her hairy pussy. Caleb felt himself getting hard.

"You hurry up with that shower. We running late. Shar! Get your lazy ass up and fix breakfast"

Amanda ogled the tent her son in law's cock made in the towel. The boy was hung. And Lawd, she thought, look at that body! Six foot one inch, 200 pounds of lightly muscled 18 year old. He did not quite have a six pack but what he had caused her pussy to tingle.

"I'll shower with Caleb." Shar stepped naked in the hall next to Caleb.

"No you don't, Missy! Last time ya'll did that I was late and that old White man at the defense plant was on my case."

She did not add that old man Goldstein used those moments of verbal reprimand to pat her ass. So far, she never let him go further than that.

The teenagers smiled at each other. Caleb leaned down to kiss her and let one side of the towel fall, exposing his cock. He casually grabbed the end and pulled it together.

For the brief moment, Amanda stared bug-eyed at his cock. She stepped into her bedroom, pull the door partially closed and let her towel fall to the floor.

That motherfucker must be 9" and as big around as my wrist. She heard her daughter move past her door and head downstairs to the kitchen. She sat down at her vanity and began brushing out her reddish blond hair.

Amanda heard the shower cut off. She glanced at her partially closed bedroom door. Still naked, she began applying her make up. Water dripping up the spout, she thought, let it all hang out.

Being able to ogle a tight young man's body was just one of the benefits of her decision to let the kids marry if they agreed to stay in and finish school. Sharonda would graduate late but she would graduate high school. Caleb's parents, Herman and Tilda Scott were less sanguine about the idea.

It was mostly that church-going, stick up her ass, Tilda that was the problem. If it were left to her, Caleb would have continued in school. The kids would not have married and Shar would be an unwed mother.

Amanda stopped applying her make up when she heard Caleb padding barefoot up the hall. She shook her head and finished her make up. She stood and walk to her dresser to select her underwear for the day. She dressed thinking about Caleb.

For weeks, the sexual tension built in the small wooden house. How Amanda dressed around the house added to the stress. After 12 hour shifts at the plant, she would come home, strip and wear one of the old shirts her boyfriend left when he went off to war. He was a big man at 6' 5" 230 pounds. His shirts fitted her like a mid-thigh button up the front dress. Her overly large breasts and behind caused the spaces between the buttons to gap open.

Amanda was comfortable with her lush body. She considered it her most significant asset. So when she noticed her son in law ogling her, she accepted it as her due. What she did not expect was her reaction to him. Actually it was the playful sexual interplay between her daughter and Caleb that caused her arousal. They behaved like what they were: teenagers able to have as much sex as they wanted anytime they wanted.

"Ma' dear?"

Amanda turned. Caleb stood in her bedroom door with just a towel wrapped around his waist. The towel was tight enough to accent the bulge of his cock. Amanda caught her breath.

"Yea Caleb?

Caleb stared at Amanda. The tight confines of their house meant they were accustomed to seeing each other in various stages of undress. A few times Caleb saw Amanda as she walked naked across the hall to the bathroom. That was usually after she fucked.

She wore only her white cotton panties and matching bra. She looked a lot like Shar except for a fuller body and a slight belly pooch.

"Uh...about your car! I'm stopping by my folk's house tonight. But on the weekend, I'll take a look. Sounds like it might be just the starter."

Amanda was unaware and uncaring that the gusset of her panties pulled into her vaginal cleft. It split and exposed her meaty pussy lips. She knew her son in law was staring.

Amanda sat wide leg, leaning forward, her hands resting on her knees. Her large breasts hung forward. "Okay! It's been hard getting around without it! Hurry and get dressed! I'll see you downstairs"

Her eyes widened as the bulge under the towel increased. Her heart rate increased and she felt warmth increase in her body. Unconsciously, she pulled the gusset of the panties out, exposing her hairy pussy.

"Look, baby! I'll fuck your mother like you want me to. But what happens after you have the baby? What if she doesn't want to stop?" Caleb was eating his breakfast. He eyed the steps, waiting for Amanda to come down.

"We'll cross the bridge when we get to it! Maybe the war will be over and her boyfriend comes home. We'll just have to wait and see!'

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers
12