Delta County Mississippi Pt. 04

Story Info
Ellen Goldstein becomes addicted to black cock.
7.3k words
4.5
9.3k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

Chapter 01

The sun was setting as Caleb tossed the last box of roofing tiles into his truck. This was his only delivery tonight. He would drop these off at the church, stop by and see his mother, then home for dinner. He was looking forward to telling his wife about what happened with her mother, Amanda, this morning.

Initially, he was reluctant when Sharonda proposed that he seduce her mother so he would have someone to fuck during the last weeks of her pregnancy and the six weeks after. However, after what happened in his truck this morning, he was looking forward to it.

He stepped back into the Goldsteins General Store. Ellen Goldstein was kneeling between the floor-to-ceiling shelves restocking them for the next day's business. She and her husband did this routinely at the end of each day. Now with him managing the defense plant, she did these chores herself. Like all the women, she did her part, filling in for the men engaged in the war effort.

She also ran the lucrative marijuana business. The Collins' grew the weed on the same acreage they grew the hemp for rope. They dried it and bundled it. The local law enforcement knew of the illicit trade but adopted the "No harm, no foul" philosophy.

Tonight she was to pick up a shipment from the landing on the slough down from Aaron Collins's hemp farm. She was dead tired, but with her husband working long hours managing the defense plant, she was also left to run that aspect of their business.

A welcome evening breeze blew through the store's open door, ruffling her dress and reminding her that she worked all day with no panties, just as Caleb told her.

She was self-conscious for the first few hours, imagining every customer knew her secret. After a few customers, she found her pussy getting wet as she conducted business with the various farmers; It titillated her that they had no idea she wore no underwear.

"Miz Goldstein, I'm leaving to drop off the roofing."

She looked back over her shoulder at Caleb.

"Okay, I'll see you first thing in the morning. Don't be late!"

Caleb walked up behind her and pushed her dress up on her back. She yipped when he smacked her bare ass.

"I think I want a blowjob before I go."

"Now, you just stop that. I enjoy what we did, but we can't be doing it all the time."

She rocked back on her heels, looking at her stock/delivery boy. He'd been feeling her up all day. She hadn't had this much attention from a man since the first year of her marriage. Her husband was after her all of the time back then.

"I can't stay long anyway. I got the deliveries and then home for dinner. But I got time for a blowjob."

"Well, I never! What do you think I am? One of those black women like the one who stopped by the store this morning."

"We ain't got time for this," Caleb said, dropping his pants, "suck my cock."

He grabbed her head and pulled her toward him. He took his cock in his hand and slapped her face with it.

"Stop it, you hear!"

Her voice was wavering, and her will was weakening. She succumbed to the pressure of his hand on her head. When he pushed his cockhead against her mouth, she opened it and took him in.

Ellen was a surprisingly good cocksucker. It was the only sex life she and her husband had, so she got plenty of practice. As she gobbled Caleb's cock she glanced up at the open door. If anyone saw her now....

Her pussy flooded at the thought of being seen on her knees sucking a black cock. An exhibitionist bent she never knew she had surfaced. She imagined the shock, shame, and humiliation when they saw that Ellen Goldstein loves to suck black cock.

Ellen gripped Caleb's hips, pulling him to her as she bobbed on his monster cock. She gulped repeatedly and then gagged as Caleb came, filling her mouth with more sperm than she had ever experienced. It was too much! She choked and pulled back, spewing spit and cum as Caleb continued cumming, covering her face in a gooey white mask.

He shook off the last drops of sperm on her upturned face, then pulled his pants up.

"I gotta go, Miz Goldstein. See you in the morning."

Ellen watched him walk out the door, noting that his jeans were so tight they looked painted on. She wiped her face with her hands. She held her hands up, trying to decide how she would stand. With an impish grin, she licked her black lover's cum from her fingers, smacking her lips as she did. Then she struggled to her feet, and headed upstairs to her home to clean up.

Her husband was demanding but had never treated her like that! He should have because she liked it.

Chapter 02

Tommie Collins stood with her hands on her ample hips, watching her son, Deandre load the marijuana into their old truck. Usually, her husband, Aaron, did this. However, he injured his back in the fields while trying to push a bale of hemp into the truck. He had been in bed for several days, unable to move while experiencing excruciating pain.

He was also unable to fuck Tommie, leaving her horny and needy. Aaron wasn't the stud he was in his younger days, but what he could do satisfied her. That is until she succumb to her son last week.

It wasn't the size of Deandre's cock that had her hooked; it was his stamina. He could fuck all night! And when he came, it was like the creek at flood stage. His cum filled her to overflowing, squirting out around his cock and when he pulled out, running down the crack of her ass.

Tommie knew it was an incredible risk letting her son cum in her. Getting pregnant but her son was a terrifying but thrilling prospect. She shook herself to clear the thought from her head. One good fuck, and she was already thinking of babies!

She watched her shirtless son's muscles ripple as he lifted and stacked the bundles of dried weed into their truck. It was nearly a week since her sister caught Tommie and her son fucking in the barn. Tommie wasn't aware they were being watched until Allie confronted her in the kitchen.

"You finally had to get some of the young dick, right?"

"Allie, I don't know...!

"Don't lie! I saw you, and Dre knows I saw y'all. Besides, the straw and dirt on your clothes is a dead giveaway."

Tommie started to explain and realized there was no explanation for fucking her son. She straightened her shoulders and admitted it.

"Yes, I fucked my son! So what?"

"Don't get huffy with me! I fucked him too, and the boy got good dick! Besides, this ain't the first time we shared a cock. You remember Cousin Cassius?"

The three first cousins lost their virginity and began their sexual lives back in the day in that same old barn. They fucked and sucked in various combinations, MF, FMF, etc., until they were grown, married, and he moved across the county to work at the defense plant.

"Cousin Cassius could really fuck," Tommie giggled.

"Yeah, he could, but I think Deandre is better. I was drunk when we fucked in the road the other night, but he definitely put a fucking on me with the donkey dick of his. I'm still sore!"

"Me too! Thank god Aaron hurt his back! I don't know if I could take a cock right now."

"I'm not sore anymore, Tommie reflected, watching her son. I could use some of that young cock."

She walked over and wrapped her arms around Deandre's waist with her hand on the front of his jeans, stroking his cock. She inhaled the intoxicating musk as sweat ran off him.

"I'll be late getting to the landing if you keep this up."

"The old bitch will wait. She makes more money on reefer than on the old store."

Dre turned in his mother's arms, lifted her dress, and cupped her meaty ass.

"Mmm! I like you with no drawers."

"I want to be ready when we get some time alone."

Tommie hissed when her son's finger pressed against her anus. "I ain't had nobody in my ass in years. Your daddy don't do it."

"Daddy don't eat your pussy either, does he?"

As they talked, her son backed her up to the truck.

"No, he don't. But I like it when you eat me. It sends thrills all through my body. But you can't do it here. Someone might see us."

She embraced her son's waist as he worked his finger into her starfish. She opened her legs and leaned against the truck, giving herself up to the inevitable. She glanced at the open door to their shack. Aaron couldn't get out of bed; maybe she could let her son...!

"Tommie! I need you," Aaron shouted from in the cabin.

"FUCK!" She screamed her frustration as her husband called her just as her son's tongue teased her clit.

" I've got to go. Your father needs me."

She shivered as her son French kissed her pussy, burying his tongue in her hole. He stood, turned her toward the house and smacked her bare ass to send her on her way.

"Maybe later, Ma' dear!"

So much for that, she thought as she made her way to check on her husband.

Chapter 03

In the quickening twilight, Deandre drove down the barely discernable dirt road past his Aunt Allie's place on his way to the slough. He reflected on how much his sex life had changed in the past week. Aside from his sister, Callie, who he fucked on a regular basis, he now was fucking his aunt AND his mother. The war might be affecting the supply chain but there was no shortage of pussy.

She was sitting on her porch under the moonless sky. He tooted his horn, stopped the truck, and waved.

"You going to meet ole lady Goldstein?"

"Yea! Daddy is down in his back, so I'm making the delivery."

"I'll go with you and keep you company."

With her sons and husband off fighting the war, Allie rarely dressed. Tonight she wore only a threadbare mid-thigh housecoat and cloth slippers. Never one for false modesty, she climbed into the truck, and her housecoat fell open to her sex.

Deandre reached over, cupped her pussy, and inserted his index finger. Allie jumped and covered his hand with hers; she did not attempt to stop him. Her enormous hips pumped lazily against his finger; the sloshing sound of her pussy filled the tight confines of the pickup's cab.

"Boy, don't you ever ask?"

She lay her head back on the seat, watching her nephew through slitted eyes. Her hips pumped slowly, relishing the feel of his work-roughened finger in her needy hole.

"Auntie, why ask when I know the answer?"

Dre turned, leaned over, and unbuttoned the top buttons on her housecoat, exposing her big jugs. He squeezed them hard, bent over, and took her nipple in his mouth. Allie cradled his head while he simultaneously fingered her pussy and sucked her nipple.

"Sure of yourself, ain't you? Fuck that feels good."

"I'm sure of you and what you need."

"You better get going so we don't miss Miz Goldstein. Afterward, we can do something."

"Lick my finger clean, so I don't make the steering wheel sticky," Dre said, holding out his finger.

Allie looked speculatively at her nephew. They had fucked one time, and he was treating her like she was his bitch. In some ways, she was. There were few available men in this time of war. Dre was one of the few men not drafted.

She took his hand and held his eye as she licked her pussy juices from his fingers. Afterward, she smacked her lips.

"You like the taste of your pussy?"

"I like the taste of pussy, period," she said.

Dre smiled, nodded, scooted under the steering wheel, put the truck in gear, and drove down the old dirt road to the landing. He used his right hand to pick up where he left off, fingering his aunt.

"Take off your housecoat."

"What makes you think you can order me around? You ain't my man!"

"Maybe not. But I'm what you need. Take off the housecoat!"

Smirking at his forwardness, Allie pushed her housecoat off her shoulders. She raised her ample butt, pulled the coat from under it, and laid it on the bench seat. A warm breeze carrying the distinctive aroma of the swamp wafted in the open window. It cased her nipples to harden and her pussy to flow.

"Better?"

"Much better," Deandre said.

He used one hand to continue fingering her while steering the truck through a tree-lined road.

"MMmm! It's been years since I got naked in a car and got finger fucked.."

Dre pulled his finger from her pussy, sucked it then offered it to her. Allie licked it clean. Then she knelt on the bench seat, unbuttoned his jeans, pulled out his cock, and took it in her mouth.

He stroked her ass while his aunt sucked his dick, keeping one eye on the faint trail leading to the landing.

Allie pulled his cock from her mouth, stroked it, and looked at her nephew.

"Lawd, I have missed sucking cock. I mean. I like to fuck and all of that, but I love the feel of a cock in my mouth."

"You have to stop now; we're here." He slapped her ass smartly.

"Ouch!"

Allie sat up on the seat and peered out at the slough. "You can't see your hand in front of your face out here."

She scooted down in the seat, spread her legs, and began fingering herself. Her nephew watched and smiled.

"You do that a lot?"

"Yea, I do! Til you fucked me, I was on a long dry spell. With the war on, ain't too much stray dick out here."

Dre turned off the headlights as he approached the landing. The High Sherriff knew of the clandestine marijuana trade, but Dre was cautious. You never knew what white folks might do.

"Should I put my clothes on now?"

"No, ole lady Goldstein cain't see you in the truck. Besides, I like you naked!"

Allie massaged her breasts and played with her pussy while thinking of her newly assertive nephew. In some ways, he reminded her of her husband. She didn't know the term in 1940s America, but she and her husband were in a D/s relationship. Beneath her brassiness was a natural submissive.

Before he got drafted and got sent off to fight the war, they used to go to a club outside Mound Bayou. Other men came, some by themselves, others with their wives or girlfriends. They would drink 'shine, smoke reefer, and partner swap.

They only went a couple of times, but Allie came to love the feel of strange cocks in her pussy and ass. She also developed a taste for pussy.

Deandre exited the truck, walked to the rear, grabbed the kerosene lamp, and lit it with a wooden match. He quickly closed the shutters on the lamp to prevent someone from seeing the light. He walked to the jetty's edge and opened one shutter facing the slough.

Sitting in her flat bottom Johnny boat, Ellen Goldstein saw Dre's signal and replied by opening a shutter on her coal oil lamp. She grabbed her pole and rowed toward the light.

Thank God Aaron was on time. She was tired, and her pussy was sore. She wanted to finish this last piece of business and get home and to bed.

A gentle breeze stirred but didn't lift the mist hanging over the slough. However, it blew up her print dress, tickling her naked pussy. She recalled fucking Caleb and sucking his cock. She felt some guilt but tempered it with the exigencies of the war climate. People were doing things they never thought possible.

Her boat bumped into the ramshackle wooden landing. She stood and stepped off onto the landing. A shadowy figure moved toward her.

"Good evening, Miz Goldstein."

"Deandre! What the hell are you doing here?"

"My father hurt his back, and I had to make the delivery.."

Ellen speculatively eyed the large black youth. He was a more muscular version of Caleb. She had seen him around town for years and watched him mature into the strapping man he was. Ellen had bitten into the forbidden fruit of black cock; she wanted more.

"Okay! Let's get this stuff loaded," Ellen said.

Allie watched unseen in the darkness through the truck's back window as Dre and Ellen transferred the marijuana bales to the boat. She watched as Ellen took every opportunity to bump into him with her ample hips.

The old bitch couldn't be more obvious about what she wanted, Allie thought.

Finally, the weed was loaded. Ellen pulled out a packet of Bull Durham cigarette papers and rolled a joint.

When Dre raised a questioning eyebrow, she said she needed to sample the goods. Ellen jumped up on the tailgate, fired up the reefer, inhaled deeply, huffed, and offered it to Deandre.

Deandre was unsure of where this was going. Allie was in the truck naked and ready to fuck. He planned to fuck her on the pier after ole lady Goldstein left.

However, the way Ellen sat on the tailgate with her legs spread and her dress across her upper thighs was a blatant invitation. He was reluctant to accept it. First, fat white women weren't his type, and secondly, sex with white women could be a death sentence for a black man in 1940s America.

Ellen deeply inhaled the marijuana. Before the war, the only mind-altering substance she used was cooking sherry. After her husband got them into the marijuana business, she began toking and liked the feeling it gave her.

After passing the joint back and forth a few times, Ellen was high and horny. Fucking Caleb had whetted her appetite for black cock. When she offered the spliff to Dre, she wrapped her fat legs around him and pulled him to her.

Dre stood between the storekeeper's legs. Her dress was pushed around her waist, but he couldn't see anything on this moonless night. He could barely see Allie on her knees, watching through the truck's rear window.

"Miz Goldstein, is this part of the deal?"

"I just added it," Ellen said, surprising herself with her forwardness, "Fuck me!"

"Miz Goldstein, I just make...!"

"Do as I say, boy!"

Deandre's back stiffened at the peremptory way she spoke to him. Even with sex, she felt entitled.

Allie watched her nephew step between the fat woman's legs. She nodded when he glanced at the truck's rear window and motioned for her to join him.

Dre dropped his pants, stepped between Ellen's fat legs, positioned his tool at her entrance, and pressed in.

"Oh my God," Ellen exclaimed.

She wasn't a connoisseur of black dick, but this boy was at least as long as Caleb but considerably fatter. She felt pain as he slid into her dripping wet pussy, stretching it like never before.

"You like that, you ole fat bitch?"

He long dicked her taking deep, slow strokes, bottoming out against her cervix, then pulling out until just the lips of her butterfly-lipped pussy covered the head of his cock.

Ellen realized that, like Caleb, but unlike her husband, Deandre talked during sex.

"You're so big," she managed to gasp out.

"When I'm finished with you, you fat slut, your pussy will be large enough to take any dick."

"Oh my God, it feels so good!"

As he increased the speed, the interior light on the truck came on as Allie opened the door and stepped out. She hadn't eaten any pussy since her husband got drafted, and they stopped going to the club, and she had never eaten white pussy.

She eased open the truck door and stepped out of the ground. Due to the moonless night and the fact that Ellen was on her back in the truckbed, she didn't see Allie until she reached over the side of the truck and squeezed her tit.

"What...?"

Ellen twisted on the truckbed, trying to see who it was. Dre wouldn't let her scoot away. He wasn't sure what Allie had in mind, but he kept fucking Ellen. She was tight, wet, and too far gone to resist when Allie unbuttoned her dress and pulled it down, exposing her humongous jugs.

"What are you doing to me," Ellen gasped?

"You wanted to fuck, didn't you? Move your ass!"

Ellen jumped when Deandre slapped her hip. It shocked her to be slapped while having sex. Her cunt flooded and her hips pumped faster.

She thought she could see the outline of a woman standing next to the truck bed. Fear gripped her as she realized the only one who knew where she was was her husband, who was working at the defense plant. There was no telling what these people might do to her.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers