Delta County Mississippi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,087 Followers

"Hush, Honey, just go with the flow," Allie said.

She stepped next to her nephew and put her arm around his waist. "How is she?"

"Tight and wet," Dre snarled, his lips pulling back, exposing his even-white teeth.

He held her legs high in the air while stroking rhythmically. Her pussy sloshed like the water in a bucket.

"What are you going to do to me?"

The unexpected appearance of the black woman frightened Ellen. There were whispers of what black people did to white women. She had heard rumors about white women taking black lovers. The rumor said that once you go black, you never go back.

This was the second time in 24 hours that she had a black cock. She was becoming addicted to the full feeling of a fat cock in her pussy.

"You just take it easy," Allie said, taking the obese storekeeper's nipple in her mouth, "you going to get a little extra tonight."

Allie climbed into the truckbed, squatted over Ellen's face, and lowered her pussy to her mouth.

"You like black dick; let's see how you like black pussy."

Ellen was having trouble breathing. Allie's big ass covered her mouth and nose.

Then Allie's pussy juice began dripping into her mouth. Simultaneously Dre back undulated as he drove his dick deep in her pussy. Ellen was overwhelmed by the cock in her hole and the pussy on her face.

High on reefer and out of her element, Ellen gave herself up to the twin sensations of a black cock in her hole and a black pussy on her face. She wrapped her arms around Allie's hips and pulled her cunt tight to her face.

The musky smell and tart taste of pussy juices were intoxicating. Ellen forced her tongue into Allie's creaming hole, savoring her first taste of pussy. Simultaneously, Deandre was like a pile driver, slamming into Ellen's pussy. The twin sensations of a massive cock in her pussy and a wet pussy covering her face created an out-of-body experience.

"Mmm! Nice," Allie crooned, rotating her hips on the storekeeper's face, smearing her cunt juices. "Take my clit in your mouth, Miz Goldstein. YES! Just like that, but finger me too!"

"Enjoying yourself, Auntie?"

"Boy, you're a caution! But I like your style!"

Allie leaned forward and kissed Dre while rotating her pussy on Ellen's mouth. She gasped when Ellen's tongue penetrated her hole.

"Does she fuck good, Dre?"

"She's alright, Auntie, but she ain't as good as you."

Ellen was lost in the sensations of a monster dick in her pussy and a black pussy on her face. She wrapped her arms around Allie's hips and pulled her closer.

"Let's switch! I ain't never ate no white pussy."

"Don't stop," Ellen screamed when Dre pulled out of her pussy.

"Don't worry, girlfriend, we gonna do something a little different."

Allie hopped off the truck and knelt between Ellen's legs while Dre stepped behind her. Simultaneously, Allie buried her face in Ellen's dripping wet pussy while Dre entered Allie from behind.

"Oh, my God! What are you doing to me?"

Ellen had never had oral sex. Her husband was the first and only man she ever had, and he didn't do it. Initially, she tried to pull away, scooting up the truck bed. But Allie grabbed her legs and threw them over her shoulders.

"Hold still, bitch! You in for a real treat," Allie said, as her tongue probed deep in Ellen's honey hole.

She could feel the woman's pussy convulsing around her tongue. She took Ellen's clit in her mouth and sucked it as Dre buried his tool in her fevered pussy.

"Oh my god,"

Ellen screamed repeatedly while holding Allie's head tight to her pussy. Allie jammed a finger in her hole, fingering her while eating her.

"Fuck!"

Ellen was overcome with lust. She writhed on the truck bed, clawing at Allie's head as she expertly ate her out. Ellen came repeatedly, lost in sensations she had never experienced.

Allie shrank away and then thrust back when her nephew entered her from behind. The twin sensations of a cock in her pussy and a pussy in her mouth weren't new, but it had been a while.

"Boy, that dick of yours is a real pussy satisfier."

"You like my cock, Auntie?" Dre smacked her ass to emphasize his point.

"Your dick is a motherfucking thoroughbred! Slap my ass again!"

For several minutes, the sounds of Deandre, Allie, and Ellen competed with the frogs croaking and the splash of fish in the slough. Ellen orgasmed so many times that she was senseless with lust.

"I'm going to cum, Auntie. "

"Fill me up! Make my pussy overflow with your seed."

She knew pregnancy was a real possibility, but she was a freak for her pussy being cum filled and decided to take the risk.

Ellen's fat ass lifted off the truck bed as Allie licked her to another orgasm. She lay back, her legs spread, dripping her juices, her face glistening with sweat and Allie's pussy juices, and her arms in a Jesus on the cross pose. She gasped repeatedly, trying to catch her breath.

"We got to be returning to our farm, Miz Goldstein."

Dre took her hand and pulled her off the truck. Ellen's world spun slowly around her as she held on to the tailgate. Like a drunk, she turned and staggered toward her boat. She stumbled when Allie smacked her ass.

"You'd better take your dress, " Allie said wryly. It might be hard to explain coming home naked with a wet pussy."

Allie tossed the dress to Ellen, who caught it and eased into the boat. "Send word when the next shipment is ready, and bring your friend with you."

Allie wrapped her arms around Dre's waist as they watched the naked Ellen pole off, disappearing into the swamp mist.

"Hell of a night, Dre, hell of a night!"

Chapter 04

Caleb Carruthers stepped from his truck and glanced around at the houses in this section of Delta City called The Bottoms. They sat on two feet high brick cairns to minimize the effects of the Spring floods. He was born and raised here and knew the tenants of every house.

Caleb waved to some who sat on their front stoop, trying to catch some air as he walked up the steps to his parents' home. As usual, the door was unlocked. No one locked their doors in this town. Housebreaking was uncommon because everyone knew everyone. Besides, they were all poor, and there was little to steal.

"Momma, It's me!"

Not hearing an answer, he walked through the clapboard house toward the rear. On hot summer days like this, his parents sat by the creek under the old willow trees. When he pushed open the rear screen door, he saw his mother sitting on the old wooden bench under the willows.

She wore the plain button-up, the front cotton dress that was almost a uniform for women in this hot, humid clime. Her thick legs were bare, her feet in simple cloth house shoes. The top two and one bottom buttons of her dress were undone. Her large breasts spread across her chest and outside the frame of her body. The dress, moist with sweat, clung to her body, emphasizing her large soft nipples. A faint gleam of sweat covered her moon-shaped face. On the seat next to her was a quart mason jar filled with moonshine.

"Over here, baby!"

Caleb leaned over and kissed his mother on the forehead, looking down at her partially open dress to her substantial cleavage.

"Daddy's not home yet?"

"He's up at the church helping the pastor fix the roof. It's been leaking for a while. They finally got enough money to buy the shingles!"

Caleb had dropped the shingles off. He didn't see his father or the pastor, but his wife was home. She was one of those high-yellow Creoles from up by Mound Bayou. She was cute but skinny as a rail.

They played a little grabass from time to time, but nothing serious. Her breasts were soft and small, like melons, with brownish, very sensitive nipples. She let Caleb feel her up and suck her nipples, but nothing else. Besides, he liked his women with more meat on their bones.

Caleb sat beside his mother on the swing, his thigh touching hers.

"You know you shouldn't drink that 'shine in this sultry weather. It ain't good for you."

"Son, I'm well past 50. How far past ain't none of your business. Everything that can happen to this old body already has."

Tilda Carruthers turned the mason jar up and chugged down a big gulp. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

The condensate dripped from the bottom of the jar and landed in his mother's cleavage. It combined with the perspiration there and slid between the mounds of her E cups, disappearing under her dress.

Caleb reached over, undid the remaining buttons, and opened her dress, exposing her corpulent body and humongous jugs.

Tilda's hand covered her son's as he picked up one of her breasts, leaned down, took her nipple in his mouth, and sucked it. She sat her drink down and held her son's head to her bosom. Her eyes partially closed, and her face looked dreamy as he suckled.

"Now, you stop that! Your daddy has been gone a while, and he might return any minute!"

Ignoring her, Caleb slid his other hand down her belly and through her unruly thatch of salt and pepper pubic hair. His index finger slid between her puffy vaginal lips.

Tilda's hips pumped up, and she covered his hand with hers, pushing it inside her. Months ago, she gave up the pretense of trying to stop him.

"Let me trim your pussy hair while I'm here!"

Tilda brushed her son's hand away from her pussy.

"Stop that! It's too hot. Besides, the last time you trimmed my pussy hair, you ate me out."

Caleb pushed his mother's hand away and reinserted his finger in her pussy. She was wetter now, her hips rotating slowly on his finger.

"Yeah, and you damn near drowned me when you came!'

"Watch your language, boy! You know this is a Christian house." She took another big gulp of the moonshine.

"The scissors are in my sewing kit...!"

"...on the shelf in the kitchen, he laughed. "That's where they always are!"

Tilda watched her son's tight ass in his well-worn jeans as he walked across the yard and into the house.

She thought I'll probably burn in Hell for what he and I do. She picked up the jar and took another slug. But at least I'll remember having my son's stiff cock in my twat.

She was never sure how they started fucking. It was after he moved in with that bitch Amanda. It was one of those evenings when she drank too much of this 'shine. Of course, she always admired his tight body. That night she found out his cock was bigger than his dad's.

Tilda was sitting in this same swing, drinking. She recalled them talking and his hands on hers. Then they were kissing with his hands roaming all over her body. The next thing she recalled, she was on her back on the ground, sweating like she stole something, screaming like a bitch in heat, with the most enormous cock in her 58 years stretching her hole.

When she thought back on it, it might be wrong, but Caleb gave her the good fucking she needed. She and his daddy's sex life had dwindled to nothing. It was like a cow shitting in the road; a fuck her and a fuck there. But nothing like she was used to having. Tilda was a woman who needed lots of dick and needed it often. She had begun to think her sex life was in the rearview mirror.

Then her son fucked her. Now, she was always as wet as these Bottoms after a Spring flood and as hot as an August day in the Delta. All she thought about was her son's dick.

Caleb returned with the scissors and a comb. He knelt between his mother's legs and pushed them apart. His nose wrinkled as the aroma of her arousal assaulted his nostrils.

"Caleb, just trim it! The last time you shaved me clean, I looked like a pre-teen girl. A woman needs some hair on her pussy."

Caleb carefully pulled the comb through Tilda's tangled thatch. As he did, her cunt lips swelled as they engorged with blood. His mother's greying pussy hair began to glisten with wetness.

"What did Daddy think of your shaved pussy?"

Tilda looked down at her son, watching him trim her pussy hair. Having a man cut her pussy hair was new to her. However, she enjoyed the intimacy and looked forward to it.

"He don't pay no attention. He stopped doing me years ago, except when we were drinking. He spends all his time at the church. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be getting any dick at all!"

Caleb leaned forward and kissed his mother's puckered pussy lips, causing her thighs to tremble.

"I don't know why. You got the sweetest pussy ever."

"You stop that," Tilda said, tapping him lightly on the head, "you know what that does to me."

Caleb continued combing and trimming his mother's greying pubic thatch. She was dripping wet when he finished. Her juices were running from the bottom of her cleft and through the cheeks of her ass. Her breathing was harsh, and her eyes were closed.

"All done, momma!"

Tilda opened her eyes. She looked down at her smiling son.

"You know you ain't done. You done got me hooked on you eating me. I know it ain't right, but I need it."

Caleb's father was old school. He could fuck all day but refused to eat pussy.

Caleb rocked back on his heels. The power in their relationship shifted from her to him some months back when he licked her to orgasm for the first time. They were still mother and son but lovers also. Maternal love combined with sex added a new dimension. Unfortunately, he was not sophisticated enough to understand why.

Sex with his mother was different from his wife, Sharonda. He and his wife reveled in exploring each other's bodies. Especially now with her pregnant. Her libido was off the charts.

Her mother, Amanda, was as different fucking as old lady Goldstein at the store. Mrs. Goldstein just moaned and lay there.

Caleb and Shar started out doing each other orally and loved the intimacy. He even got her mother, Amanda hooked on his oral talents.

"Say it, momma! You know you have to say it for me to do it!"

Tilda's grasped her nipple and pulled it hard. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as the pain/pleasure suffused her body.

She accepted her son's dominance. She was not sure when it occurred. However, high-risk sex with him was the highlight of her life. Her resistance was token, but it added to the thrill.

In the months since their first time, they fucked everywhere. They fucked in the bed of Caleb's truck in broad daylight when he took her grocery shopping. They even fucked in the field behind the church between services. Afterward, Tilda sat in the pew, her pussy leaking her son's cum, singing the old church hymns.

"You must think I'm your wife or something. I'm your mother! You cain't boss me around!"

Caleb slapped Tilda's drenched pussy. It was a trick he and Sharonda discovered. Lightly spanking her pussy caused her clit to tingle. The pussy spanking got her exceptionally hot.

"Why are you so mean to me," Tilda simpered, her body stiffening and her ass rising from the bench.

"You're my piece of ass! Say it, momma!"

Tilda bit her lower lip as the sensations moved from her pussy through her body. Yes, it hurt like Hell. However, she had come to enjoy the pain her son inflicted on her. She never understood why. It just felt good to feel the pain/pleasure and be forced to his will.

"I'm not going to say it! I'm a churchgoing woman! You treat me like...!"

She knew the word. The thought of it and its implications caused her to embrace it and be repelled by it.

"Momma, say I'm your slut, and I want you to lick my pussy!"

He slapped her pussy again, harder this time.

Tilda's hips pumped up and down. Her arousal was so intense that she would have done anything he asked. She tried to insert a finger in her pussy to ease the aching, but her son slapped it away.

"Please, baby! Don't make your momma beg!"

"Say it, momma! And you had better hurry—the sun's setting. Daddy will be home soon. Is that what you want? You want him to catch me eating you out?"

Tilda had a confused image of her husband watching them. She imagined he walked over and stuck his dick in her mouth while her son licked her pussy. Sweat streamed off her body as the fantasy image consumed her.

"I'm your slut! Please eat me!"

"You took too long! I shouldn't do it!"

Tilda slid her dress off her shoulders, letting it drop to the swing as she slipped from the bench to the ground next to her son. She lay on the ground naked as a jaybird for all the world and her neighbors to see. Anyone peering over the chest-high shrubs separating the houses would see her. She loved being naked with Caleb having the warm breeze, exciting her sensitive nipples and cunt.

Tilda had her share of cocks before she married. Being a Christian didn't mean she did not like to fuck. She recalled the many times when she was single fucking her brother and his friends in the barn. Now THAT was fucking!

They spit-roasted her; first, her brother fucking her while she sucked one of his friend's cock. Then, after he came in her, they switched, and his friends fucked her. There were times she was so full of cum she thought she could hear it sloshing in her.

Caleb smiled. He stood and stripped off his jeans. He straddled his mother, dangling his cock above her mouth.

"Now, don't you swallow this time! I want you to hold my jizz in your mouth until I tell you to swallow."

He turned head to toe, hissing as his mother inhaled his cock. Then, he buried his head between her newly trimmed pussy, nibbling lightly on her meaty pussy lips.

"FUCK! Fuck, baby! That makes your momma feel so good!"

"Momma, I love the taste of your pussy!"

Caleb added something new to their lovemaking, using a trick old lady Goldstein taught him at the store. He eased a finger into his mother's anus while sucking her clit.

"Boy! What you doing?"

Tilda shrank away, trying to escape her son's finger in her ass. However, he wouldn't let her escape, simultaneously finger fucking her ass while alternating between sucking her clit and tongue fucking her pussy.

Caleb wrapped his arm around her hips, holding her so she couldn't escape. Gradually her protests became guttural moans as she embraced this new thing her son did to her.

"You like that, Momma? You like my finger in your ass?"

"I don't know, baby! It feels so...nasty! I ain't never had nothing in my asshole before."

Caleb slipped a finger from his other hand into his mother's pussy, found her G-spot, and began rubbing it while sucking her clit and finger fucking her ass.

Tilda went crazy, bucking and screaming as the most intense orgasms she ever had wracked her body. She felt like she was dying like her last breath was wrenched from her body.

When Tilda regained consciousness, her naked son straddled her chest and lightly slapped her face. His cock lay in her cavernous cleavage, the glans touching her chin. He rubbed it across her chin, coating it in his precum.

"What happened," she mumbled, trying to focus her eyes.

"You came so hard you passed out, Momma."

"You gonna be the death of me!"

"Maybe," Caleb smirked, "but what a way to go!"

"Let me up. My dress is soaked, and your daddy is due home any minute!"

"Not until you suck me off! I still want to see my cum in your mouth."

"Boy, we ain't got time! What if he catches us? Get up!"

"We've been talking about someone watching us fuck. What if it was Daddy? What if he caught us and wanted to watch us fuck?"

Tilda almost orgasmed as her son articulated her fantasy. The fantasy to have her husband watch her fuck. It was one of the things she missed most from when she fucked her brother and his friends. She recalled lying on her back on all fours with the boys standing around, waiting their turn and stroking their cocks.

Henry stood just inside the rear door watching his wife and son. He was outraged when he first caught them fucking. He started to yell at them to stop.

However, there was a kinkiness to watching a mother and son have sex that he couldn't understand. That first time he found himself masturbating as his son took his mother doggie style.

Schaka
Schaka
3,087 Followers