Delta County Mississippi Pt. 06: The Family

Story Info
The Collins' keep it in the family.
5.1k words
4.31
3.6k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers

Chapter 01

Thomasina Collins lay on a pallet on the floor next to their old brass bedstead, her humongous jugs heaving as she fingered her pussy. It was the only relief she got since her husband Aaron injured his back several weeks ago lifting a bale of hemp into their old truck. It was slowly getting better, but Aaron and Tommie discovered he was more comfortable, and his back felt better when he slept in the bed alone.

Like most residents of Delta County, access to doctors who would treat a Black person was limited. The nearest doctor who would treat black people was in Mound Bayou. That was not only a long drive, but he was always booked weeks in advance. Most people relied on the crones living on the margins for medical care.

The balm that Tommie got for Aaron's back was working but very slowly. She complained to the old witch who lived in the swamp that the balm she gave her was working too slowly.

"Not only cain't he work the farm, his back is so bad we can't fuck either."

"Use this one," the old crone cackled, "I made it up special. It'll cure what ails him."

The old crone didn't tell Tommie that the new salve contained psychoactive plants. Those plants would speed the healing, but a side effect was an increased libido.

Tommie couldn't understand why the woman cackled evilly when she gave her the balm.

In addition to her lack of a sex life with her husband, the rest of the family had to do extra work. Tommie, her sister Allie Carruthers, her daughter Callie, and her son Deandre were responsible for cultivating the hemp plants.

The only cock she had since her husband hurt his back was her son. Ever since they fucked that day in the barn, Tommie thought of nothing else. It wasn't that his cock was bigger than her husband's. The main reasons she fantasized about fucking him again were that he got harder than Aaron, stayed hard longer, and had the stamina of youth.

Per her sister Allie, who was fucking him regularly now, Deandre could fuck for hours and barely break a sweat. And when he came, it was like a dam had burst, releasing a torrent of hot cum that flooded her pussy to overflowing.

And then there was the kinkiness of incest. The taboos on incest in the South of the 1940s had more to do with not having a close relative's baby than the actual act of fucking. With a war on and a severe shortage of men, close relatives having sex was common, though not spoken about.

Chapter 02

Thomasina's son was just up the road, staying at his sister Callie's home while her husband Clay was in the Army. Tommie didn't doubt they were fucking like rabbits. She wasn't jealous of her daughter; she just wished he was living at home so they could have sex.

Even her sister, Allie, whose husband and son were in the service, was fucking more regularly than Tommie. Allie told her about her and Dre having a threesome with ole lady Goldstein down by the landing when she picked up her marijuana shipment.

Thomasina moaned as she recalled her and her son making out in the yard. He had her dress around her waist and his finger in her ass. She hadn't had a good assfucking since her cousin Cassius moved to Noxubee County to work in the defense plant. Even Cassius didn't eat pussy like Allie said Deandre did.

"Are you okay, Tommie?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, I'm just having trouble getting comfortable on this floor."

"I'm sorry, baby!"

"Don't apologize. You're down in your back, and the way that old mattress sags when both of us are in causes your back to pain you."

Aaron fell silent, and soon Tommie heard him snoring. She turned her hand so she could have a finger in her ass and her thumb in her pussy. She came hard after a long masturbation session, then fell asleep thinking of fucking her son.

Chapter 03

The following day, she replenished the balm the old witch lived in the swamp. Somewhere in the conversation, Tommie must have mentioned her sexual frustration.

The crone cackled ominously, went into her ramshackle hut, chose a blue jar of ointment, and handed it to Tommie.

Looking doubtful at the change, Tommie unscrewed the jar and recoiled at the foul odor.

"Mother Swiggins, what is this evil-smelling brew? Why can't I have the other one? It doesn't smell as bad."

"That one will cure what ails you," the witch answered.

She didn't tell Tommie that the new salve contained psychoactive plants that would ease the back pain better. However, one of the side effects was an increase in libido.

Chapter 04

Tommie was right about her son and daughter fucking like rabbits. Since Clay left for the Army, Deandre moved in with his sister, and they couldn't get enough of each other.

Callie was riding her brother's cock with her hands on his chest while he leaned up and nibbled on her sensitive nipples.

"Fuck that feels good, Dre!"

Callie leaned forward, her big jugs hanging where her brother could suck them. Dre cupped her ass as she bounced on his cock. He had cum once already and was slowly building toward another.

"Are you sure about wanting to get pregnant?" Dre said through clenched teeth.

It was another hot, humid night in The Delta, and the air in the shotgun cabin was thick with the aroma of sex even though they had the doors and windows open.

"My womb aches to have a baby in it."

"You know what the ole witchy women say about a brother and sister having kids. They can come out touched in the head."

"It doesn't happen every time. They say Noah Moses' mother's baby is his."

Callie shuddered as another orgasm wracked her body. In the month since Clay left, they fucked every day.

"Tell me again about you eating Sharonda's pregnant pussy."

"Fuck, your cock feels good in me! Put your finger in my ass." Her back undulated as she came again.

"Not until you describe seducing Sharonda."

"I didn't seduce her. I mean, I didn't go to see her to have sex. She's my friend; she's pregnant, and I visited her."

"Does pregnant pussy taste different from other pussy?"

"I only have mine to compare it with, but Shar's juices were sweet and thick, almost like molasses."

"Mmm! I can't wait until you get pregnant."

Callie stopped fucking her brother and sat back with his cock still in her pussy, looking down at him.

"I may be pregnant," she said quietly, "my period is late."

Deandre cupped his sister's sweaty ass, kneading it as he looked up at her. The sweat on her body gleamed in the glow of the kerosene lamp. In another age, she would be an Ashley Graham look-a-like. Callie was big-boned and voluptuous.

"Then why are you so sad?"

"Because my period has been late before. Let's change positions. I want you to do me from behind."

"This must be your favorite position," Dre said.

"It is and it gives me a better chance of getting pregnant. Your cum goes in deep and doesn't run out. Besides, I love the feeling of your big balls slapping against my ass!"

His sister slipped off him and got on her elbows and knees with her big, firm ass in the air. Dre got behind his sister, lined his cock up with her gaping pussy, and slowly slipped in her pussy.

"Oh my fucking God, that feels good," Callie moaned, "you get so deep this way, and there's a spot inside me that your dick rubs that sends chills all through my body."

Dre slapped his sister's ass, then gripped her hips and rhythmically pulled her back to meet his thrusting cock. He maintained a slow even rhythm watching his sister's pussy foam.

"Like that, sis?"

"Yes, Dre, yes! Like that!"

Callie's voice was guttural as her back undulated and a series of orgasms wracked her body. Her brother was hitting the fabled G-spot. It didn't have a name in 1940s America, but people knew it existed.

Deandre leaned down on his sister's back, maintaining a steady thrusting rhythm. He reached around her, found her clit, and rubbed it while they fucked.

"Motherfucker," she screamed, slamming her ass back on her brother's cock. "It drives me crazy when your cock hits that spot inside my pussy, and you play with my clit."

"Your pussy is clamping down! You gonna make me cum!"

"Cum in me, Dre! Cum deep in my pussy! Put a baby in me!"

Their orgasmic howls echoed through the shack and were loud enough for anyone on the road to hear. Callie dropped to her belly, her ass rotating against her brother's spurting dick. They were good together and getting better each time they fucked.

Chapter 05

The following morning, Tommie, Callie, Allie, and Deandre used their hoes to chop weeds in the hemp field. This was a daily task to keep the weeds from overrunning the crop and possibly bringing in a devastating crop-destroying disease.

The women worked with the hem of their dresses tucked into the dress belt to prevent the hem from getting tangled in the plants. This exposed an excessive amount of legs and thighs. This meant Dre had the cock hardening experience of working closely with the three women he had sex with, and they were partially exposed.

Tommie stretched, putting the palms of her hand on the small of her back. She was trying to ease the discomfort she felt in her back from bending so much.

"Tommie, it's close to noon. Why don't you go fix dinner?"

"I know I need to, but I don't want to hear Aaron's mouth complaining about his back and worrying me about taking care of the crop. All he does is complain since he hurt his back."

"I'll go," Callie volunteered.

"Thank you, baby! I appreciate that. While you are there, could you also put some of that new balm I got from the old witch? I haven't tried it yet be she says it'll work faster."

Callie dropped her hoe and began the long walk back to the house. They had a Gasoline Ration 'C' card, giving them eight gallons of gasoline a week since they were on a farm. Still, they were prudent in their use of gas for the tractor.

"My back is killing me," Allie complained. "I'm going to sit under that shade tree for a spell."

"I think I'll join you. I need to cool off."

She turned and spied her son well down the row, chopping weeds.

"Dre! Come sat a spell before dinner."

A large rock was buried in the ground across from the big shade tree. Aaron had tried to dig it out, but it was too big. He was hoping to get some scarce dynamite to blow it up, but that, like everything else, was in short supply.

Allie and Tommie sat beside each other with their backs against the rock, while Deandre sat across from them with his back against the tree. A gentle breeze stirred the leaves on the old oak, helping them cool off.

Their clothes, soaked with sweat, clung to their bodies. The women flapped the hem of their dresses, trying to fan themselves and to dry their dresses partially.

Dre was sitting across from them, shirtless in some ragged overalls. He caught glimpses up their skirts as they flapped their dresses.

Allie noticed him looking and raised hers higher, smirking at her lover and nephew.

"You had better stop looking up my skirt; you'll go blind."

"I been closer than this to what's between your legs, and I ain't gone blind yet."

"Will y'all quit talking about fucking! I ain't had a good dicking in weeks."

Dre looked at his aunt and mother speculatively. The threesome he had with Allie and Ellen Goldstein whetted his appetite for more.

"You'd probably be cooler sitting under this shade tree, Momma."

"I'm good right here."

"Well, I'm going over there," Allie said. "It's powerful hot, and with Aaron laid up, there's one less of us but just as much hemp to chop."

Instead of standing, Allie crawled across and sat next to Dre. Tommie experienced an unexpected arousal as her sister's dress was on her back, and she could see her pussy between her plump thighs.

Tommie and Allie had a few makeout sessions when they were young girls. Those graduated to pussy eating when they hooked up with their cousin Cassius. He liked for them to 69, and he fucked whoever was on top. All that stopped when they got married and started raising their families.

Allie sat beside her nephew, with her back against the tree and her head on his shoulder. They had sex often enough that she thought of him as her boyfriend. Sharing him with his sister meant he couldn't fuck her as often as she liked. However, when he did, he made up for lost time.

Deandre pushed the skirt on her dress up and stroked her upper thigh. Allie's hand rested on her nephew's cock, massaging it.

"If y'all're gonna fuck right here, I can start for the house and help Callie with dinner."

"You can if you want to," Allie said, "but we don't mind having an audience."

While Dre's hand slipped under her dress and cupped her cunt, she unbuttoned his coveralls, inserted her hand, and stroked his cock.

Tommie's hole moistened as she watched her sister and son make out. The war had changed so much! There was a time when their behavior would have outraged her. Now, she envied them. She wondered what the world would be like after the war.

Would they or could they return to the way things were? She doubted it.

She crawled over and sat on the other side of her son, watching her sister stroke his cock. She moistened her suddenly dry lips with her tongue as she watched the clear drops of precum leak from Dre's dick.

The only thing better than a fat cock in her pussy was a cock in her mouth. Tommie loved sucking dick! She loved the feel of it in her mouth and the power it gave her over the lucky recipient.

Tommie didn't flinch when her son pushed her dress up and ran his finger through her cleft. Her hips gently pumped as his index finger slipped between her engorged pussy lips. It may be wrong, but it felt good.

Allie pulled her nephew's cock from his pants, leaned down, and took it in her mouth. She didn't have the reservations her sister had about sex with Dre. Good dick was good dick, no matter whose it was.

Dre pulled the hem of his aunt's dress up and caressed her bare ass. He felt less than a man when he was classed 4F and couldn't go and fight. However, he rationalized he was doing his part for the war effort by keeping his sister and aunt well fucked while their men were off fighting.

Thomasina watched her sister gobble Dre's dick. She always was a greedy bitch. Tommie turned on her belly with her head just above Allie's as she sucked Dre's cock.

"You greedy bitch! I want some, too."

"You can have whatever is left when I finish," Allie mumbled around her nephew's dick in her mouth."

Tommie groaned as her son slipped his index finger into her ass. The boy was a good lover, even better than her husband.

"I want some now," Tommie said, pushing on her sister's head.

"Y'all stop fighting!" Dre slapped both of their asses in quick succession. "We got to learn how to share."

Dre's slap on her ass sent a thrill through Tommie's body, like the time she touched that naked electric wire in the house before Aaron fixed it. This time, instead of making her finger tingle, the sensation was in her honey hole.

She watched as her son pushed his aunt's head off his cock. She didn't resist when he pulled hers down to it. She gobbled it down, reveling in the way it filled her mouth and the manly musk that wafted from his groin. She loved the way her son slowly pumped his hips, fucking her mouth while she sucked his cock.

While watching her sister suck her son's dick, Allie unbuttoned her dress and got naked. The sun and the gentle breeze felt good on her body. It felt even better when Dre's hand slipped over her ass, and his finger entered her pussy. She ground her pussy into the leaves covering the grass as she leaned over and licked his balls while Tommie was sucking his cock.

"That's right, Momma and Auntie, we got to learn to share."

He watched as his mother stood and took her dress off. She was a larger version of his sister; everything was the same; there was just more of it.

"Don't sit down, Momma," Dre said quickly. "Straddle my face."

"Boy, you're a caution," Tommie giggled.

Tommie wrapped her arms around the tree trunk for balance and straddled her son's face. Dre wrapped his arms around her jiggly ass, holding her in place while he French kissed her pussy. At the same time, Allie was bobbing on his cock.

"Momma, your pussy tastes amazing," Dre said, making slurping sounds.

"Dear God, boy! Where did you learn to eat pussy so good?"

Allie looked up at her sister, riding Dre's face. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen. She couldn't wait until it was her turn.

She stopped sucking his cock and watched her sister gyrate on her son's face. She imagined doing the same thing with her son when he returned from the war. If he returned! She experienced a moment of sadness as she considered the possibility that her husband or her son might not survive the war.

The sadness passed as she had a wicked idea. She rose to her knees and straddled Dre's cock. Allie wrapped her arms around her sister's behind for balance as she positioned her nephew's cock at her entrance and slowly squatted down.

She gasped as she experienced the mindblowing sensations of Dre's cock filling her. She kissed her sister's ass as she rode Dre's cock, grunting at the incredible feel of a full pussy.

Tommie felt her sister's tongue in her ass as Dre was eating her pussy. It was like old times with their cousin.

"You like me eating your ass, bitch?"

"Who you calling a bitch," Tommie groaned as she ground her pussy into her son's face.

She jumped when her son slapped her on the ass.

"Y'all stop fussin'.' We're family; we love each other, and we share everything. I ain't gonna have y'all arguing.

The women accepted Dre's dominance. There was a war on, and everything was in short supply, including men and good dick. They were luckier than most; some of the women had no cock at all to fuck!

Chapter 06

"Where's Tommie?"

Aaron groaned in pain as he raised the upper part of his body on his elbows. His daughter stood in the doorway of their clapboard shack. The sun backlit her thin cotton dress, and he could see the outline of her voluptuous body.

She reminded him of her mother at that age, all ass and tits. Despite the pain in his back, he felt a stirring in his BVDs.

"She coming, Daddy. She sent me on ahead to start dinner."

"Shit! She knows she has to put that balm on my back."

"She told me to do it, Daddy. You turn on your belly while I add a log to the stove. While the stove is heating up, I'll do your back."

Aaron struggled to turn on his belly. When he finally got turned over, he was at eye level with his daughter's butt as she stirred the fire to get it going. Her dress was pulled tight across her ass, and her legs were spread.

If she turns around, I could probably see her pussy, Aaron thought.

He immediately chastised himself for having such thoughts about his daughter. He had heard that in some families, they had sex, but not in his! The war was stressing everything he held dear in his life, but his family wouldn't stoop to incest.

He was horny because he and Tommie hadn't fucked in the two weeks he had been down in his back. Tommie was a quarrelsome old woman, but she was a good housekeeper, a great cook and an amazing fuck! He wondered if his daughter fucked her husband Clay like Tommie fucked him.

Tommie was an animal! He loved for her to ride his cock with her big jugs flopping. After all of these years, she was still an amazing fuck.

His eyes were drawn to his daughter's ass. She was on all fours poking at the embers to restart the fire in the stove. Her dress had ridden up in the back, exposing her legs to her lower butt. It was as big as her mother's but looked firmer. He groaned as his cock got hard under him as he lay on his belly.

"Are you okay, Daddy?"

"It's my back. It's been paining me."

"It's going to take the fire a minute to get hot. I'll put that balm on your back while it heats up."

Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers
12