Delta County Mississippi Pt. 06: The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She retrieved the new jar of balm from the shelf above the bed and knelt on the floor next to her father.

"You're going to have to pull your BVDs down. Otherwise, I'll get this smelly stuff on them."

Callie's nose wrinkled as she unscrewed the top, and the aroma of the evil-smelling cream wafted through the one-room shack.

At another time, the old witch who made the cream would be called an herbalist, and her potions were called natural therapy. The cream was made with psychoactive plants that grew naturally in the swamp. One of the plants worked by increasing blood flow to the affected area to speed healing. It also had a narcotic side effect causing the user to relax and feel a sense of euphoria.

"That's why Tommie should have brought her ass here! I cain't get them down without causing a lot of pain."

"Don't you get riled up so much, Daddy. I'll do it."

Before he could react, Callie gripped the band of his drawers and pulled them down, exposing her father's ass. Her eyes widened as she saw his powerful glute and back muscles. His hard body showed the result of years of strenuous work.

She suppressed a gasp when she saw the outline of his thick shaft partially exposed. It was the largest she had ever seen. It looked bigger than even Noah Moses, who she knew from personal experience was enormous.

Callie felt a tingle between her legs as she imagined that monster in her mouth or in her pussy. She had never considered sex with her father, but if his shaft was any indication, her mother was a very lucky woman.

Aaron's head lay on his folded arms just below his daughter's breasts. Her dress was still sweaty from working in the fields and the long walk to the cabin. It clung to her body, emphasizing the size of her breasts.

He shrank away and then relaxed as his daughter applied the cream. Its warmth permeated his body, increasing the blood flow to the affected area and easing the pain in his back. The increased blood flow also caused his cock to harden.

The warmth from the cream invaded Callie's hands, traveled up her arms, and through her body. The psychoactive parts of the cream also increased the blood flow to her pussy, causing her pussy to moisten. She licked her lips as she saw her father's cock twitch.

"Be sure you get my lower back; it hurts most there."

"Yes, Daddy."

Callie slid her hands down her father's back, working the cream into his lower back and upper glutes. She was sweating profusely and felt out of body, as though she were watching herself from a high place. SHe felt light in the head and disoriented.

Aaron was experiencing similar feelings. He ground his dick into the mattress under the influence of the psychoactive cream.

"This balm is different from the other. I can feel it working."

Callie leaned across her father, using her body weight to help her work the balm in. Her hands slipped down, and she worked it into his ass and thighs, her fingers brushing his hard cock as she did.

Aaron moaned, and his ass lifted in the air when his daughter's hand brushed his cock. His precum gushed, soaking his underwear. His cock was so hard it hurt.

Callie was never sure where she got the nerve, but she took her father's cock in her hand and slowly stroked.

"Callie, baby, don't!"

Aaron's ass pumped up and down as his daughter simultaneously stroked his cock and probed at his anus. Back in the day, his wife used to finger his anus, and he always loved it. A few times, she fucked his ass with the handle of her wooden spoon. He stopped letting Tommie fuck his ass with the spoon handle because it felt too good, and he was frightened of what it said about him. A man shouldn't enjoy things in his ass!

"Just relax, Daddy! It's going to be okay."

Callie lay sideways on her father's back, fingering his asshole while stroking his cock. Behind her, she could feel her father struggling to turn over. She stood and lifted her dress over her head. She never wore a bra or panties when she worked in the fields, so she was naked.

"Turn over, Daddy."

"Callie, we can't do this," Aaron said as he turned on his back. The room spun slowly as he turned. He felt like he did when they smoked the marijuana they grew. However, marijuana never made his dick hard.

"But I want to, Daddy."

She knelt on the bed and threw one leg over her father. His cock slapped her on her ass. She rose to her knees, reached back, grabbed her father's dick, positioned it at her entrance, and lowered herself on his tool.

"Oh, Daddy! Daddy! You're so big!"

The aphrodisiac effect of the salve increased the sensitivity of her pussy. Her pussy flooded as she felt he father's cock fill her sheath.

Aaron grasped his daughter's waist, intending to lift her off him. However, her pussy felt incredible wrapped around his cock. It was snug and fit his tool like it was made for it. He involuntarily thrusts up, burying his dick to his balls in her cunt.

"Baby, we shouldn't...your Momma..."

"Hush, Daddy! Fuck your daughter!"

Callie rotated her hips as she pumped up and down on Aaron's cock. At first, the size of his rod caused an uncustomed pain. No cock since her first caused her pain. The pain diminished as her pussy lubricated, but it was a tight fit.

"Oh baby, baby! You fuck your daddy so good!"

Aaron moved his hands from her waist to her breasts. He gripped her dark nipples and twisted them, eliciting a scream of pain from his daughter. Then he leaned forward, bit it, and took one in his teeth.

Callie rocked back, sitting up on her father's rod, her eyes staring blankly at the ceiling as she screamed in pain and had the most intense orgasm she ever had. For the first time in her life, she squirted, covering her father's chest and face with her essence.

"Jesus Christ, you fuck good," Aaron exclaimed.

He licked his daughter's juices from his lips. It was like a narcotic, releasing all inhibitions. The noonday sun streamed through the open door. The hemp fields were in the distance, and soon, his wife and the rest of his family would be coming for dinner.

He didn't care! This was the best pussy he ever had, and he had to have it whatever the cost.

"Get off me and get on your knees!"

Callie complied, her ears roaring as the blood rushed through her veins.

"Are you going to fuck my ass, Daddy?"

"Maybe later," Aaron growled, "but I want this fat pussy first!"

He knelt behind his daughter, sweat and her cum streaming down his body. He paused for a moment, reveling in her big round ass tooted in the air waiting for his cock. He slapped her ass hard, eliciting another scream.

"Say 'fuck me, Daddy'."

Callie looked back over her shoulder at her father. His cock was poised to penetrate her, and she wanted it! She wanted it more than she had ever wanted any cock in her life.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Make your daughter your bitch!"

Aaron gripped her lush hips, at the same time pulling her back on his cock as he thrust forward. He didn't stop until his balls slapped against her ass.

"Fuck! This is some good pussy!"

"Oh, Daddy, your dick feels so good in me. Yes, Daddy! Yes! Fuck me. It's your pussy."

For what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes, they rutted like animals in the barnyard, snorting, farting, and cumming repeatedly. Aaron hadn't cum more than once or twice at a time in years. Under the influence of the drugs in the salve, he came three times, flooding his daughter's pussy.

Finally, they collapsed on the bed with Aaron on top and his semi-hard cock still buried in his daughter's honey hole. They were exhausted, drenched in sweat and other bodily fluids.

"I want more. I want you in my ass! But they'll be coming in from the fields for dinner soon."

Aaron rolled off his daughter. "Yeah, you're right. You better get dressed.

Callie stood, reached for a ragged dishcloth to clean them up, and giggled.

Her father was lying on his side in the bed, watching his daughter clean up. He stroked her ass as she washed their juices from his body.

"What's so funny?"

"I was thinking how much of your cum is in me," Callie lied, "it's running out of my pussy and dripping on the floor."

What she found so funny was that she was sure she was pregnant. She was at her most fertile time, and her womb was full of her father's seed. There was no way she wasn't pregnant!

###

12