Delta Delta Nu Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey can I come in?" I asked her once I got to her bedroom door.

"I am not hungry." She remarked when she saw the plate of food I had carried back.

"Oh no, this isn't to eat. Everyone out there is staring at their food in shock, I thought maybe you would like a plate to stare at?"

"Very funny. I am not in the mood."

"Jennifer. There is nothing to be ashamed of. You and I got to have a little fun and it doesn't change anything." I threw it out there.

"Changed, nothing changed? How about this one then? I am pregnant. So you're right, a little fun is nothing to be ashamed of. But our little night of fun changes everything."

"Wow!" I thought to myself. This does change things. It changes a whole lot of things. I had to sit somewhere so I sat beside her on the bed and put my arm around her and pulled her into my side. Now I know why she all of sudden appeared at my dorm in the middle of the night crying. The only bad thing is that her homecoming probably is not going the way she needed it to be. Yes she needed to be the center of attention but not for the reasons Jacqui picked. Once again this girl was the center of my attention and now I had a vested interest in keeping her here by my side.

We sat like that for what seemed like ages to me but not long enough for her. I wanted nothing more to turn her in my arms so that I could see her and kiss her so that she knew I was going to be there for her. For us. But each time I moved slightly she would just hold me tighter so I could not move.

"Jennifer, I want this to be about us. This is something we have done together. This isn't about anyone making a mistake. Let go out and tell everyone together. We are pregnant, not you are pregnant. And please, allow me to be alongside you all of the way."

Jillian was the only one in the room that was surprised when we told them. She was happy but confused over the timing. Apparently her mother had suspicions or intuition or whatever it is called and claims she saw it in her face when she arrived. She described it as a motherly glow that only one who is carrying a child could have. And surprisingly she wasn't upset. She had a lot of questions for us and obvious concern for her daughter. I had to stop Jennifer multiple times when she tried to explain it away as being her fault. Jacqui thought it was cool and told Jennifer she already liked me just from the guts I had to come here in the first place. We had to revisit the fact that we had only had sex one time even though Jacqui insisted we should have been shacking up since the get go she said.

That holiday I was welcomed into the family and couldn't be happier. I would tell my family at a later date and only called to say hello on Thursday. It was impossible to fool my mother who asked about the girl I was with and how serious was it.

"Mom, I promise you will meet her soon." I told her.

Jennifer and I said our 'good byes' late Saturday afternoon and thought we could use some time to talk alone and hit the expressway with the intent on stopping when it got late. The premise of separate rooms no longer factored in and the likelihood of me and her together in the same bed was something I would never have thought was possible when we left to come here.

Somewhere in Ohio we found an exit and a hotel to stay at for the night. This wasn't like a honeymoon and we were now more tentative than ever to be close enough to touch each other. The room only had one king which is what I had suggested and we were able to modestly find some clothes to lay in bed with. Our need to hug each other grew strong again as soon as our conversation started and we discussed what we thought we should do. Jennifer then surprised me saying that she needed to do something and not to be mad. When I said go ahead she pushed me onto my back and crawled up onto me and started with an incredible passion filled kiss which led to her moving in little back and forth side to side directions thus getting me very excited. I tried to grab her ass and pull her tighter but she lifted off of me and told me to lay still. Her breathing got deeper right before she sat up and pulled my boxers down and aimed my cock right at her opening. It took her multiple tries lifting off and then sinking back down before I was fully in her. From there she went back to grinding and riding me until she had a huge orgasm that coincided with mine and she collapsed back onto my chest. I held her tight and then turned her head so I could see her eyes and figure out what she was thinking.

"It started the moment we were paired together but with all of the time we have spent together in the last couple of months, I have grown to love you." Jennifer said in response to my inquisitive eyes.

She then made some kind of noise and then crawled back up six inches to start kissing me again. Only this time she didn't scold me when I grabbed her by her ass and rolled over so that I was on top. I planted kisses all over her face, neck, and shoulders, slowly aiming to move down to her chest. It is when I got to her nightie and started pulling it up that she stopped me.

"What do we tell people when they see the video?"

"What video?"

"The video of you and me at the Delta Delta Nu Nu?"

I looked her in the eyes and told her to wait right her. I will be right back. I grabbed my boxers and slid them back on and ran out to my car which was parked right at the door. A couple of screams and some people laughing and I was back in the room. Streaking in boxers is less acceptable the further you are from campus.

"Where did you go?" Jennifer asked.

She had pulled herself up into a sitting position with the sheet under her chin as I walked back into the room tossing a rolled up pair of pants on the bed.

"What do I want with your pants?"

"Unroll them." I asked her.

When she realized that they were wrapped around an iPad she realized that I had taken the tablet that the sorority girls had been bitching about to the blonde haired girl that attacked them that night. They had never noticed me as I got dressed only that I had no pants on. With my pants rolled around the tablet they only assumed I left in boxers.

"How long have you had this?" She asked before answering her own question. "Never mind."

"What are you going to do with it?" Was her next question.

"I was hoping to save it since it is almost certain to contain footage of the night our first child was conceived."

Jennifer just smiled and asked "First? Do you think you would want more than one? How much memory does it have? I want at least three."

The End