Delta Sion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From what I could tell, my master was young, like me. I guessed he was around twenty five, since he said he had been here over five years and he came here when he was twenty. His hair was a dyed platinum blonde color and his eyes looked as if they were mint green, just like the first man I had come into contact with here. His features were overly handsome and despite my state of undress, he was still fully clothed, wearing a suit. He smirked upon looking at me up and down.

"Oh, I almost forgot," he mused, "All domestics get a different form of the elixir. All of their eyes are a golden color, I suppose. What eye color did you used to have?"

"Brown..."

"I knew it. This yellow color doesn't look bad but... ugh, why does the elixir have to change eye color? It's annoying."

"Are you a council member?" I shyly asked.

"Oh? Did you figure that out by my eye color. You're smart too, huh?"

"It was just a lucky guess..."

"Hmm. You're a bit too humble."

"I don't think it's good to have an inflated ego..."

"Whatever. Let's get down to it. I've grown bored of conversation."

"What can I do for you."

"First... we're going to play a game. You like games, don't you?"

"Yes." He went over to the small closet again and brought out a rope.

"Great. First, I'm going to tie you to my bedpost." He positioned me so that my back was against the tall and sturdy post on the corner of his bed. He then took my arms and wrapped them around the back of it before tying my hands together tightly, almost painfully tight. "This is the game. I think you'll like it-I'm going to give you the greatest pleasure you've ever felt. But you can't cum unless I tell you to."

"Okay," I agreed. I then watched as my master slowly disrobed in front of me, leaving himself completely naked as me. I looked down and got a little excited seeing that he already had a boner. He drew near me, finally placing his hands on either side of my hips before leaning in, directly starting to lick the nipples of my tits. I gasped out at the sudden sensation of pleasure as his hands slid up, groping them as he started to suck on my nipples, occasionally alternating between them. I let out small moans as his tongue swirled around my nipples and sucked on them, leaving them hard and erect. He then separated from them, moving down to his knees and placing my left leg over his shoulder. He started to kiss up it, his hands sliding down over my ass and grabbing it. I felt my heart rate double as his lips inched upward, knowing that I was already drenched by now. I felt one of his hands reached down, sliding a finger through my lips. I felt him chuckle against my inner thigh.

"You're already wet," he commented softly, "Does the idea of being dominated like this turn you on that much? I guess I can't disappoint you, then. After all, you're my pet and I'm supposed to take care of you too." He then stuck his long finger up my entrance, instantly making me shudder and cry out in pleasure. "Hm? You're already moaning like that? But it's just one finger." He chuckled as he began slowly pumping his finger in and out of me. He then pressed his lips to my clit, starting to suck on it. I moaned out even more, letting myself start to get lost in the pleasure he was giving me. I haven't been treated like this for a long time. The delicate sounds of his lips as they sucked my clit only turned me on more. I naturally pressed my back against the bedpost even more, leaning my head back. He inserted another finger, stretching me out more. I felt my hips start to move with the rhythm of his fingers, craving more. He occasionally flicked his tongue in upward motions before circling around my clit and sucking it again, already bringing me close to an orgasm. He could tell I was close and quickly stopped. "Remember what I said. You don't want to disobey me, do you?"

"No master," I agreed between gasps.

"Good girl."

He pulled my leg closer. He took out his fingers and licked off the juices left behind before sliding his warm tongue between my lips. I moaned out again as he switched places with his fingers and tongue, his tongue sticking up inside of me and his fingers roughly rubbing my clit. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth, trying to resist my urge to orgasm. I clenched my muscles together, further trying to resist the throbbing pleasure that wanted to release. My breathing became more labored as I tried to hold in my moans. His hand grabbed my left ass cheek roughly, making my walls throb a little more.

"Are you suffering?" he murmured, pulling his lips away from me.

"Yes," I admitted, gritting my teeth as his fingers still circled around my clit. He chuckled lightly.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Only if you will let me."

"Wow, so obedient. Okay, I'll allow it. Go ahead and cum for me." He pressed his lips to my entrance again and stuck his tongue up inside of me, twisting it around. I let myself get lost in the sensations as his tongue repetitively entered me as his fingers circled and flicked my clit. I slid my bound hands up as the pleasure encased me. My walls trembled a little before all of the pleasure exploded from the pressure in my stomach. I moaned out loudly, feeling him licking up all of my juices as they flowed out of me. I felt dizzy as I came down from my high. Before I could catch my breath, I could feel the rope being untied. I stumbled a little, feel unbalanced as my hands were finally freed.

"What can I do now?" I asked my master.

"Now it's my turn, since I've shown you how nicely I can treat you. If you can please me this time, then maybe I'll consider keeping you." He walked over to a black leather chair near the bed and sat down. "Come here Aecha." I did as he said, walking in front of him. He spread his legs a little and smirked. "Get on your knees. I think you know what I want."

"Yes master," I obeyed, getting onto my knees in front of him.

I looked up at him for a moment, looking at the ethereal glow that the moonlight cast over his figure through the window. It made him look almost angelic. I put my hands on his knees and slowly slid them up his thighs. I could feel his expecting gaze as my lips inched closer to his cock. I grabbed it with my hand and rubbed up and down his shaft a few times, getting a feel for his size. I then pressed my tongue to his head, licking the small bit of precum that had risen. I could hear him roughly intake breath as I teased his head, circling my tongue around it and flicking it. I then pushed his foreskin back, sliding my hand all the way down before wrapping my lips around the head, slowly inserting as much as I could. I slowly traveled up and down his length a few times, trying to get used to the feeling of him inside of my mouth. I then quickened my speed, bobbing my head up and down faster and using my tongue to caress the sides of his shaft. I could hear his breathing starting to become labored as one of his hands found my head, pushing it down further and making me choke a little. Despite the slight discomfort, I let him push my head at his own pace, making me go even faster as well.

"Fuck," he said through his labored breathing, "You're better at this than I thought you would be." I turned my eyes upward, trying to get a glimpse at his face. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed in ecstasy as his hand guided me. I began to suck a little harder and felt him shudder, letting out a soft moan and biting his lip. His reaction egged me on to keep going, putting up with the discomfort for a bit longer. When I got a little more comfortable with taking in all of him, I began to speed up even more. His moans grew louder as his hips started to move rhythmically to my speed. He let out one loud moan before roughly pulling back on my hair, making me separate from him.

"Was that unpleasant?" I asked in confusion. He shook his head as he looked at me, his eyes full of fiery passion and pleasure.

"No, nothing like that," he answered, gasping for breath, "I had to stop you or else I would have came."

"Do you not want to cum?" I questioned him, still a little confused.

"Not yet. Now, get up." I did as he said, getting to my feet again. "Come sit on me." I carefully sat down in his lap, facing him. "Okay, you get a reward for doing so well. You can do whatever you wish."

"What?"

"Do what you want to me right now."

"O-okay, but is anything off limits?"

"Don't hurt me too much," he answered. I nodded. I began by grabbing either side of his face, illuminated by the moonlight and slowly drew myself closer before pressing my lips against his. He reciprocated, pressing harder against my lips. The feeling was pleasant. His lips were soft and slightly open, but I could still taste a hint of the tobacco left behind from when he was smoking. Despite that, I pressed further, licking his bottom lip. He opened his mouth more, granting me entry. I inched my tongue into his mouth and searched out his. As our tongues started caressing each other, I began to grind my hips against him, feeling his hot and hard cock sliding between my lips and poking slightly at my opening. I could feel him gasping between our kisses at the sensation and I could feel his cock throbbing in response to the dance. I felt his hands wrap around my back before sliding over my ass and grabbing both cheeks. I separated my mouth from his, leaving a small trail of saliva as we separated. I then pressed my lips against his neck and began to delicately kiss down it, trying to elicit a response from him. His breathing was already uneven from my grinding, but once I reached the base of his neck, close to the front, he gasped a little, revealing his soft spot. I began to suck on it, making him let out a small moan as his cock throbbed again. I felt his head tilt back, enjoying the sensation of my lips. However, after about a minute, he harshly pulled me away from him again.

"Did I go too far?" I asked. I saw that I had left a small love bite in the place that I was sucking. Maybe he also didn't like love bites or didn't want people to see it. "I'm very sorry if I've angered you." Instead of responding, he took my arms and wrapped them around his neck before moving his hands down to my thighs and hoisting me up as he stood, walking me over the few feet to the bed and tossing me onto it. "Master?"

"I'm not mad at you, but you should know the consequences of tempting me." He then flipped me over onto my stomach. I felt him grab my arms again, wrapping the rope around my hands once more. I completely collapsed, only having room to turn my head to the side so that I could breathe. He then grabbed my hips and adjusted me into a position where I was on my knees on the bed. I heard the bed creak as he got into it, getting between my legs. He reeled his hand back and slapped my ass again, bringing back some pain from the whipping earlier. I moaned a little, but felt a little discomfort from the sweltering pain. "You have some nice marks on your ass." He chuckled a little. I then felt his hard cock poking at my entrance. He positioned himself before suddenly plunging into me, my walls instantly expanding to accommodate his size. We both moaned a little at the feeling of connecting. "Fuck, you're really tight."

Without warning, he grabbed my hips and began thrusting in and out of me, each time roughly thrusting in, making me moan at the sensation of his cock hitting the back of my wall. My heart raced as he picked up speed, the bed creaking in rhythm to his thrusts. I could hear his quickened breath as he pounded me, and the sound of his unforgiving thrusts made my walls quiver with pleasure. I began to move my hips in rhythm to him as he increased his speed, his moaning increasing volume as well.

"Say my name," he demanded.

"Junsu," I moaned, eliciting a slamming thrust into me in response, "Junsu!" My moans got louder as he became more passionate.

"Fuck that's hot. Here, we're going to try something else."

He separated from me and quickly untied me once again. I naturally sat up a little, repositioning my arms on either side of me, my hands making fists as I grabbed the sheets. He pushed me completely down before slightly lifting my hips and entering me again. I let out a faint moan. He then reached forward, his hands caressing my own. I relaxed them, allowing his fingers to intertwine with mine. I could feel his heavy breath on my shoulder as he picked up speed again. I moaned even louder in this position, the feeling being even more intense than before as he deeply penetrated me. I felt my forehead start to break out into a sweat from all of the activity.

"Shit, you're so wet and hot," he said between his labored breaths. His thrusts became rough again. He let go of one of my hands and used his free hand to aggressively pull my hair, making my head tilt back. I moaned in pain and pleasure as his thrusts consistently sped up. I could feel the pressure building in my stomach as I became desperate for release.

"Master," I moaned, "I'm really close." He let go of my other hand and my hair and pulled my hips up higher again before pulling on my arms, holding me up by my wrists and starting to unrelentingly pound into me. The pressure inside of me build up exponentially as I felt my breasts bouncing in rhythm to his thrusts.

"Yeah, cum for me," he demanded, his movements becoming sloppy as he started to thrust as fast as he could. I felt my body start to tremble as I neared my climax. Release was inexorable as my mind went blank. I threw my head back and screamed out as my pressure finally released, my walls convulsing and throbbing around his cock. I could hear a loud moan escape his own lips as he slammed into me one more time. I could feel his body jolt in rhythm to the slight feeling of his cock throbbing inside of me as he filled me with his hot cum. He let go of my wrists, both of us collapsing onto the bed as he finished. I could feel his gasping breath next to my ear. "Fuck," he breathed, finally steadying himself and pulling out of me. I laid there for a moment, trying to catch my breath as well and wiping away the beads of sweat that were dripping down some of my face.

"Thank you," I thanked him. I got up from the bed, looking at him adoringly as he lied on his back. "If you want me to entertain you again, you can always-"

"You think you're leaving?" he interrupted me.

"That's what I was trained to do... Am I not supposed to?" I tilted my head, a little confused.

"You're right, you're supposed to. But I don't want you to leave quite yet. I might wake up in the middle of the night horny. If you stay here, I won't have to go to the trouble of getting dressed and searching for your room. You won't get in trouble, since I requested you to stay here."

"O-okay," I agreed, getting back onto the bed as he repositioned himself, settling into the left side of the bed. I lied down on the right side respectively, trying to keep my distance as I didn't want to anger him by getting too close. However, he scooted over until he was right behind me.

"Don't be so shy. You're my pet, after all. I have no intention of sending you back. You should feel accomplished. No domestic woman has been able to please me as well as you have tonight."

"Why am I so special, if it's okay to ask?"

"Hell if I know. Don't ask such questions, it's unimportant."

"I'm sorry," I apologized. He reached over me, placing his hand on the side of my face and tilting it towards him before leaning over me and giving me a solid kiss. I looked into his face as he separated again, his eyebrows furrowing a little.

"God, I hate what you've done to me."

"I'm sorry, what should I do differently?" I questioned him, a little panicked.

"Don't take everything so literally. I mean, I've never been anything but harsh to my pets before. How did you make me grow so soft? I guess I'll never figure that one out. You should be proud of this achievement." I giggled at his praise.

"Thank you for trusting me," I thanked him, "I will always do my best to please you."

"I know. Go to sleep. You probably haven't been in a proper bed since you arrived here." I did as he said, closing my eyes and letting myself start to drift off.

"Master," I murmured.

"Yeah?"

"Can we be like this forever?" I dreamily asked. I heard him let out a chuckle.

"Why?" he asked, his interest piqued.

"Because if I can be like this forever, just living to please you, then this place really is like paradise."

"Sure. Let's stay like this forever, Aecha." I smiled to myself hearing my name roll off of his tongue so smoothly. Falling silent once more, I slowly drifted off to sleep, feeling blissfully happy at what the future could have in store for me.

12