All Comments on 'ΔV Pt. 08'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath and Daddy Lenin.

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 4 years ago
The libraian paraphrases

Dr. Suess! ("I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am!")

Proof that great literature is universal!!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
We Discover the Human Superpower

Sexual energy. We are unstoppable. We shall overrun the nations of Middle Earth with sheer rampant sexuality.

warelliswarellisover 4 years ago
Really enjoy this!

I've been reading theoughout this series and am enjoying it. Especially the obvious D&D expies.

The Librarian is some sort of benovelent Mindflayer & the trow are apparently expies of drow without any of the nastiness that justifies the unpleasantry against them in settings like the Forgotten Realms.

Was the fantasy Earth based off any homebrew campaign settings of yours, for any particular system?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

It's a combination of several things I enjoy - the Faelands and how the elves act are based off Kingdoms of Amalur (which is in turn, based on Celtic mythology), while the t'row are, yes, just the drow but based on a joke I once had.

You know how sometimes, an actress or director or writer or something will get this huge hate-on from the internet, then you track down what they say and it turns out to be super minor, inconsequential stuff? Like, Brie Larson got a huge amount of hate for basically saying, "Uh, maybe we should have more diverse reviewers, because not every movie is made for white, male perspectives."

Which is such a no shit, obvious statement (not every movie is made for every person, having a diversity of viewpoints means movies can be judged more fairly, and it means people who might not know a movie is their jam can be told by people who get it that, hey, it's THEIR JAM!) but it spun off into a massive storm in a teacup from the outrage brigade on Youtube.

So, I was like, "Heh...what if all the 'the drow are evil matriarchs who torture people and worship demons' is the medevil version of that. Like, the drow are just *slightly* more egalitarian than everyone else, so the reactionaries on the surface paint them as worse than satan."

And thus, the t'row!

And yes, Libarian is just a sexy mind flayer cause I think they're hot. The oni and their Dragon Empire are a china pastish, and the Sur is just The Rus (as in the Kievin Rus, the oldy times name for Russia) backwards because I'm really lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No idea how to leave feedback for literotica mobile beta... It is fucktastic, best thing this site ever did. Makes reading on a tablet great. No resizing needed

tenyaritenyarialmost 2 years ago

Interesting. At this point in the story, I can't tell if the Dark Lord is the actual hero or will be the villain he's named to be. Will be interesting to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That is not what "eco-facsim" means. It has more to do with hoarding resources and persecuting immigrants. Eco-fascists don't care about carbon footprints or even refer to them rhetorically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous