Delusional Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The night of adventure.
4k words
2.89
9.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those who have read the Chapter 01 must have spent sleepless nights the way I did in last few days. My life has completely changed. My body is shivering, as I write this part of the story. I will be throwing away a major spoiler of part 03 at the end of the story. Please do read till the end.

If you have not read the part 01, please do read that before you start reading any further. This chapter will be focused on the adventurous task thrown away by a delusional character "Kiraz" to my wife "Mara".

Your feedback matters a lot to me, please do share your constructive feedback in the comments section.

Characters reintroduction:

I am Keith Jerris and Mara is my wife.

"Kayla" is my best friend with benefits.

Jim and Miranda are the last couples which me and Kayla had a partner swap.

"Kiraz" so far she is a delusional alternate persona of my wife. She is sexy, erotic, and driving my wife to do crazy sexual stuff. Probably these are Mara's desires, which are being blamed upon her alternate persona that she created.

I am in the middle of nowhere. I want my open relationship life. But my wife is conservative and I accepted that. But the stuff Kiraz has thrown to Mara, made my desires uncontrollable. I now want this at all cost!!! And once I want something badly, a different side of my personality takes over me. Someone who is manipulative, ruthless, brutal and want to win by all means and at any cost. Welcome to the Dark side of me, the devil is back again.

The story below is narrated by me, Keith Jerris.

Delusional life chapter 02 -The Game Begins

I spent sleepless nights, since I read Kiraz's email. I was counting the minutes to pass and let the weekend come faster. I couldn't focus on my work or real life. Images of Mara dancing and seducing 2 guys in front of me were running through my thoughts. I had lost all my hopes that Mara will ever accept other people in our sex life. I started dreaming that after this weekend, she will adopt to this open lifestyle. My wild imagination of visiting Jim and Miranda and watching Mara getting fucked on big tv screen of Miranda's bedroom was making my dick hard. I realized that I passed some semen from my erected dick and quickly ran towards washroom.

I came back and saw a what's app message on my phone. It was Jim, he asked about a snap of my beautiful wife. I got amused. I sent him one of her private snaps in lingerie. I wanted to see his reaction. Within few seconds, I received his call. I accepted the call and

Jim said "Are you fucking serious, is this really your wife?"

I said "Yes, that is her!!! I know she is beautiful, Jim."

Jim responded "She is fucking hot man; I am dying to spend some quality time with her. I think you should take Miranda out for a date; I am fine with that. Miranda did tell me that your wife is very conservative and would not accept an open lifestyle. I am fine to wait brother, if the prize is as good as her."

I told Jim that I have a plan that I will tell him later. "This may sound funny to you Jim, but most likely my wife will be spending this weekend getting fucked by a stranger. Now that stranger could be you. Just keep yourself free on Friday night, I will tell you the location and details. You just need to show up at that location."

Jim said "I do not get what you want?"

I responded, "Long story short, I need to find my wife with in 1 hour on Friday night. She will hide herself in some club on the bar street. If I am not able to find her in 1 hour, she has to pick a stranger and shake her booty with that stranger. In addition, she will do whatever the stranger asks her to do."

"The moment my 1-hour time is over, You just need to ask her for dance. You shall stay closer to her before anyone else picks up that opportunity."

Jim said "This sounds crazy to me, are you saying that she is ready to do this roleplay but can not simply accept an orgy or partner swap?"

I told Jim, "Do not ask questions, you will not understand. I will send you details on Friday. I hope once you take my wife, you will be okay to let me and Miranda spend some quality time. And I hope you will entertain my wife the way you entertained "Kayla"."

Jim replied, "Of course, fuck Miranda hard. She is waiting to get laid. And Mara will get much more than what "Kayla" got. I will make sure, she falls for this lifestyle."

I responded, "Thanks brother I am counting on you. Do not disappoint!!!!"

I closed the call with Jim and my entire master plan was ready. My shrewd, fast running brain had converted this adventurous task of some delusional person into my own playing yard. Now, all the characters will play as per my directions. Jim, Miranda, Mara, all of them will do what I say. I feel happy as I am ruthless and always love to run the show.

My male ego was feeling supreme as I converted my biggest failure in life to an opportunity of lifetime. Bad Mara quickly jumped into alternate lifestyle than that would not have given me so much pleasure. The pleasure of turning a conservative, reluctant wife into swinger is giving me more erections. I figured out today that why everyone around me call me a "Ruthless winner", because I was never born to loose.

I was thinking all this, and Kayla called me up. I was like "What the fuck, she wants now?"

Kayla said "In a strong animated voice, Keith how the hell you missed your appointment with Dr Morrison?"

I asked Kayla, "who the hell is Dr Morrison?"

Kayla said, "Please check you calendar, you will find an appointment with Dr Morrison and a prescription as well. I got a call from his office that you were a no show today. I will come over to your house tomorrow and will take you to him."

With my hands on my head, I said. "No Kayla, Not tomorrow. Let me see my calendar and I promise, whoever he is, I will visit him on Monday. Please this weekend me and my wife are planning to spend some quality time together."

Kayla gave me a warning and said, "Keith, pls do read the prescription and do not share that with your wife, she hanged up."

I opened my laptop and browsed through my calendar. There was indeed an appointment with Dr Morrison and I quickly opened to find the prescription. I was about to open that prescription that my secretary knocked at my door. She informed me that I was running late for a meeting and I quickly stood up and started walking towards the meeting room.

The night before the big day:

I came home, it was a beautiful Thursday evening. I bought some flowers for Mara on my way to surprise her. She likes all these romantic surprises. I also bought a small Samsung GPS tracker on my way. I planned to put that in either our car or inside Mara's purse, so I could trace her exact location on Friday night and pass that to Jim.

She opened the door and gave me a big kiss upon looking at flowers and chocolates that I brought for her. I quickly freshen up and she was waiting for me at the dinner table.

Mara said, "Thanks for the flowers and chocolates. This makes me feel special in your life!!!"

I held her hands and responded that "You are special, most special person in my life. Rather OUR life."

Mara smiled and started looking downwards on table.

I asked her "what happened? Are you okay?"

She responded, not really, "Kiraz sent me the details today."

I got so happy from inside. But showed her a disappointed face. "Oh, my love, I thought she would have forgotten about all this."

Mara said, "No Keith, she can never. She is a devil woman, a sinister. She would be burnt in hell."

I calmed her down.

I said, "believe me you do not have to do anything what she says. I am with you, she can do no harm to you."

Mara responded in a mumbling voice, "Keith, please find me within an hour. She will leave me forever. Or else she could lead me to do more stupid things or may harm you. She has done that in past. "

I said that "I know, your sister told me. Do not worry, I will find you."

Mara quickly asked me "My Sister??"

I changed topic and asked her okay "what is the deal?"

Mara than looked up and said "I need some money, Kiraz has told me to buy a specific dress. Like the one whores' wear, I cried all day, looking at that dress. But Keith, I cannot help. I am helpless. Do one thing, send me back to Brazil for some months. I do not want you to go through all this because of her. I do not want to give you the pain of seeing your wife dressing like a whore and visiting sinful places all alone. I know you will be hurt and broken, and I can never do that with you. she started crying like a baby."

I quickly wrapped my arms around her and said, Stop crying baby!!! "Listen, my love for you is insatiable, unconditional and forever. What you wear, what you do, where you visit doesn't matter, what matters is that you and I are husband and wife. Period that's it. Oh, by the way, I got your credit card from the bank. You do not have to ask me for anything now wifey. Just go shopping and buy whatever you want. Please do buy some dresses of your choice as well. We will go for a dinner on Sunday. Now smile and lets eat food."

Mara was not all right. I could sense that. She did not eat well and slept early that day. I realized; we did not have sex since last week. This whole little game has put so much stress on her that she is not Mara anymore. But who cares, tomorrow Jim and his black bull friend will keep Mara satisfied and I will watch that on his big screen while screwing Miranda in her bedroom.

The Night has come:

Mara went inside to get ready and wear the dress "Kiraz" had chosen for her. I quietly put the GPS tracker inside her purse and started getting ready myself. Mara came out, she was feeling shameful. My eyes popped out and I got my big AHHAAAA moment. She was not wearing any Bra. Her tits were erected and could be seen from her deep neck plunging short shimmer dress. I was wondering how she could sit, as the dress is so short and will make her panty visible to everyone, in case she is wearing one. She turned her back and I could see her ass line. The Dress was backless and very deep that her Ass line was visible. My dick was harder and longer than that black bull. I never imagined my MARA, like this ever. But she was looking a perfect seductress, a whore, queen of sex ready to get laid and fucked. Her big breasts were not shying away from hanging out and showing themselves to the world.

Mara took some courage to look at me, I just smiled and said "Its, Okay my love.You are looking good."

Mara responded "No, Keith, I am looking like a prostitute and my GOD will never forgive me for this day."

I laughed and said "Stop all this and tell me where you would go. At least the street name, otherwise, how can I find you in 1 hour? Amsterdam is not that small."

Mara said, "I cannot tell you anything, just a hint, we saw this place once we were returning from one of the clubs. Okay I have to go now. She instructed me to leave at 8pm and you have to find me before 9pm. My phone is showing 7.50pm, I am leaving as that place is at least 20 minutes' drive and I need to settle as well." That was her second hint to me.

i just said, "Okay, my love, drive safe."

She stopped for a moment, looked back and said, "If you do not find me in 1 hour, then I may come back tomorrow morning."

She did not look happy or excited to me. But may be she is doing all this drama to keep her conservative image in front of me.

Mara left and started her car.

All the things she said hinted towards "Lovers Paradise" club. This was a swinger place. Where there are pool rooms, red rooms and wild orgy rooms. There is a big dance floor and they run daily masquerade parties. I now recalled, one of the evenings while returning home from bar street, we saw this place. There was a big queue of sexy couples. Mara did ask me about the place, and I told her that this is a swinger place. There was a diffrent expression on her face. May be she planned about visiting this place that day? And made up this Kiraz story. This place is approx. 12-16-minute drive, but Mara drives slow, so her 20 minute estimation is bang on.

I started looking at my GPS, she was indeed driving towards that street only. I quickly called up Jim and ask him to be present in "Lovers Paradise" club. I sent him Mara's snap, so his dick got hard and his eyes pop out as well. He did not disappoint me either, he called me with a seductive, cracking voice and told me that he is on his way to the club. He told me that Miranda is at home, waiting for us and she has been entertained by the black bull in our absence.

I got into my car and started driving as well, within 17 minutes Mara stopped just outside "Lovers Paradise" and her GPS stopped working. I think she went into basement and had no signals. She must have reached the dance floor by now. I reached the place and looked at my watch, I still had 40 minutes. I called Mara but her phone was not connecting. This gave me assurance that she is at basement. I waited 5 minutes for Jim and he arrived. He was wearing his best clothes and was looking suave like me. I explained him everything and asked him to go down and search for her. "If you find her, come out and inform me as the phone signals do not work in basement."

Jim went inside and I was waiting madly outside. My heartbeat was going fast as I did not know what Mara was doing. Is she alone? Has she found a guy already, is she dancing, or may be making love already in one of the rooms? After about 15 minutes, Jim came running. He told me, he found her. The bad news is that she is already into a conversation with a guy. I told him, just go down and sit close to her. Whenever you get an opportunity tell the guy to fuck off.

Jim asked "What about you, are you coming down?"

I laughed and said, "yes sharp once the time is over I will come down. You will ask her hand for dance, so I could see you guys 😊 Do not waste a lot of time, just take her to your home. I will follow you guys. You can take her to your bedroom, and I will come later and go straight to Miranda's bed room."

Jim winked and said, "Wow nice plan, you are a genius."

I told him to run, before that noob, take her for dance.

Jim in a manly voice said, "do not worry, I will take care of him."

59 minutes in my watch, my excitement is at peak. I started walking in basement. I wore my masquerade, so she can not see me. I was also wearing an old T-shirt and Jeans, which she had not seen before.

I went down, Jim had informed me the exact location where he found her. I started walking there and found Jim but not Mara.

I asked him "WTF man, why are you alone."

Jim said "She went to washroom just now."

I asked him, "what about that guy?"

He waived his hand and said, "do not worry, I told him, she is my wife. He left. Now you run away, she might be coming back anytime."

I walked few feet away and took a table which was right opposite to the table Jim was sitting. I was waiting for my dream come true. We waited a few minutes, but she did not come back. I went to Jim again and said let us find her.

We both walked towards washroom and stayed there for few minutes. Jim couldn't resist and went inside lady's washroom. She was not there.

Jim in an angry face, "what the fuck, we lost her."

I responded calmly, "If she has gone out of here, her GPS tracker will receive signals and I could trace her location. But it is still dead. Means she is here only."

Suddenly Jim face turned cold and he said, "oh god, look at your back."

I turned my back; she was in between two guys. One of them had his hands inside her dress and was massaging her big breasts. The other one was behind her and kissing her neck passionately. She was sandwiched between them and was moving her body on the rhythm. Soon she started moaning as the guy from the back had his fingers inside her pussy and the guy from front was giving a smooch to her. A hard one.

I looked at Jim and asked him to take her from those guys.

Jim walked towards them and whispered something to the guys. They had a conversation and soon the guys walked back. I guess Jim paid some money to them to walk away. Now Mara was in Jim's arms. She had submitted herself to him. They both started smooching and Jim's hands were inside her dress. Mara took control soon, she was enjoying. She took Jim's hands and started walking towards the nude pool room.

I followed them. Soon Mara was completely naked with just a masquerade on her face. She and Jim were inside a pool. Jim was licking her breasts and another good-looking guy touched her. The guy joined Jim and Mara and Mara started smooching him. Soon both Jim and the guy were making love to her. Jim started to penetrate inside her, she did not stop him. She was not the Mara I know but Kiraz. She was moaning loudly and asked the other guy to penetrate her. She whispered something in Jim's ears, most likely asked him to get her a drink. Jim started walking towards the Bar. The other guy was banging her inside the pool. She was moaning so loud. She was fully into that guy, she has submitted herself to him.

Soon she and the guy got out of pool and started walking inside the big orgy room. She entered naked inside and soon 2 more guys surrounded her. Within no time two cocks penetrated her holes and she was moaning loud. Jim reached with her drink, but she refused and was making love to the 3 guys there. Jim waited for his opportunity as the 3 beasts were not letting her go out of their control.

One of them forced her to suck his cock and do a blow job. She had never done that before but like a good submissive woman she put his cock inside her mouth and started sucking. Jim was waiting patiently for his turn. I told Jim to go and take her to his house, Miranda must be waiting.

He asked me to go outside and wait in the car, he will soon take her out. I went out and waited in my car. After few minutes Jim came running. "He asked me did you see her?"

I angrily asked him, "what the fuck, what do you mean?"

Jim said, "She went out with some guys."

I confronted and asked Jim, "what the fuck were you doing?"

He said that they overpowered him. They just took her and 2 of them stopped me.

I quickly opened my phone and checked her GPS. It was working.

Me and Jim started following the location. Soon we were close to the car she was in. she was sitting on the back seat, in between two guys.

One of the guys was forcing him on her at the back seat love while the other one was kissing her bareback passionately.

I reached closer and asked the driver to stop the car. I showed him his licensed pistol and the driver immediately stopped the car. Mara saw me, she immediately came out of car and hugged me. She started crying badly.

Mara said " you are late, very late. I am a sinister now, i will rot in hell. Kiraz got what she wanted."

I signalled Jim not to stop his car. He already had fucked Mara, so he understood that now I will take her back home. Again, I couldn't fuck Miranda. I was so angry and i ended up gifting my wife to Jim and strangers.

We went back home. Mara did not utter a word and went straight inside her room and closed the door. I got really worried. I started banging the door.

Mara: yelling at me in crying voice, "I do not want to talk at the moment, please leave me alone."

I walked inside my room and went for sleep. I have not slept a second all night. I did not know, if this is going to be normal in our life or was this one-time happiness.

I was sleeping like a baby and heard Mara yelling, "get up Keith, get up!!!!!!"

I got up and she quickly held my hand and started walking towards drawing room. She showed me my PC. On the PC screen Kiraz's email was opened.

Mara in an angry voice with tears flowing all her face asked, "Keith, did you write to me as Kiraz? Did you plan all this, did you use my medical condition to your advantage? This is your PC look at the damn fucking screen."

12