All Comments on 'Delusional Life Ch. 02'

by TheEroticDracula

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

In chapter one you said not to judge your work after reading the sequel. Now that I have skimmed through this story I agree what iamweasel commented in Chapter 1, Keith is truly despicable and this sequel is nothing but a RAPE story of a decent woman. Absolutely despicable. I am not looking forward to another sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Mac_Lapu,

The story is open to many interpretations as of now. Your interpretation is good but remember what happened in club was not forced. As i wrote chapter 3 has a surprise twist. Until now, it does appear Mara was subject to Keith's desires, if this interpretation is true, she could have walked out of the club. Even she did not there is something , which the readers are missing.

Please also keep in mind that Keith never forced his desires on Mara and was used to the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who could possibly care what happens to "swappers"? No me!

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear readers,

I am disappointed with the feedback so far. I understand the reason of Keith , setting up Mara for sexual encounters have pissed many of the readers. I have received some personal messages as well. Please note this story is inspired by true events and I understand your hatred for Keith. But many partners in real life might have done something similar. It is seldom that both partners always agree to explore open lifetstyle but yes this story is different.

The 3rd part will be satisfying and will have the end that everyone is expecting. Nothing is white and black in this world.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Pls dont continue, that was a mess, the writing and dialogue very choppy, it makes me think English is not your primary language.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I jst found this a little too far out there for me. Keith is an ass and no this little gem isn't something that happens all that often "But many partners in real life might have done something similar" unless a sweet little nasty divorce is the preferred outcome.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

In order to achieve nuance and subtlety, the writing and imagery must support it. I'm having a hard time discerning what OP's comments (below) want us to take away from it. 2/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous