Delving Dungeons, Discovering Dicks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning she walked back to her side of the mats, and announced the round begun. She advanced toward him at her usual walking pace, but arms spread out, reaching forward. Siarn didn't have a lot of time to think what to do, none of the lessons had actually explained how to get to the locks, only how they worked.

Thinking fast, he made a dive for her feet, reasoning they were better than getting caught by her arms. Hoping to flip her into a pile driver, he tried to pull her legs but found them totally immovable. Now in a dangerous position below her, he felt the leg he was still trying to flip moving towards him, compressing him backwards, and hands reach around his shoulders to throw him backwards onto his back.

Before he could roll away, K'tra had gotten his legs and flipped them over Siarn's head to put him in a pile driver. Applying a little pressure to pin him, she said, "Nice idea, but you need to disrupt your opponent first. Now I've got you pinned, do you yield?"

Finding no way out of the pin the orc had him in, and with her pressure gently increasing he quickly yielded.

"Ok one point to me and one piece of clothing from you," she said after releasing him.

Thinking about what he was wearing; shirt, shorts, socks, underwear and choker, Siarn counted about six pieces of clothing he could remove if he really stretched the rules before he had nothing else on, and would be out of time stalling K'tra with the practice fight.

Starting on one sock, K'tra stopped him, "Uh-uh, shirt first."

With his cheeks reddening even more, Siarn pulled the thin shirt over his head, finally allowing K'tra to see his cute, slim torso.

Returning to their corners again, K'tra began round two. Trying to come at him from an angle this time, K'tra was constantly drawing nearer and to his side. Siarn tried to keep her in font of him but he was running out of room - soon she would have him in the corner of the ring and close in on him.

Trying to use her angling against her, he lunged under her arms as she took another step to his side. K'tra's arms immediately caught him and, swinging him around, pulled his body to hers. Nudging her knees into Siarn's, she then took the two of them to the floor and slipped her arms up from his knees towards his neck. As she passed his bare chest, she made sure to brush his nipples, running her hands along his body all the way up.

This had two effects on Siarn. Firstly he was trapped in a full nelson on top of K'tra, and secondly it had stirred his cock with excitement. Wriggling slightly, half to try anything to get out of the lock and half to try and conceal his swelling cock, K'tra breathed in his ear, "Pinned again."

Siarn shivered as he felt the words on his ear, but had to concede she was right. As they got up he started taking off a sock again, but again was interrupted by her saying, "No, now the shorts."

What choice did he have? She was winning every contest. Taking off his shorts, and quickly moving his now semi hard dick into a less obvious bulge in his tight fitting boy shorts, he hoped she wouldn't notice it.

How can she not? I'm getting less and less clothes to hide it in...

It was then he noticed that her orc dick was starting to grow in her shorts too. Not obviously, but it was definitely bigger than when they started.

Is she... enjoying this?

Before he could consider this more, K'tra had moved back to her corner and started the next round. Getting so distracted by K'tra's dick, Siarn didn't realize he had let her get too close and was within range of her arms now. As she lunged for him, he met her hands with his, though it did him little good. K'tra could easily overpower him by the look of it, so it was a surprise he hadn't immediately been grabbed.

Their hands clasped together, arms trying to push one another over, K'tra took a step forward and used her fists to angle his arms downwards. Siarn's arms immediately gave way, but the only we he could avoid them locking was to fall to his knees below her.

This was exactly what K'tra wanted, and now crossed one arm down to his hip to turn him, and then began leaning forwards into him. With Siarn side on to her, K'tra slipped behind him and continued the lunge forwards and down. Now she was on top of him, Siarn's arms crossed underneath him by her arms, and her whole body pinning him down.

"I've got you in the prone position now. You're pinned." K'tra said huskily from behind him, "That's another loss for you, and another piece of clothing..."

"I... can't reach my socks from here though..." Siarn said, wriggling against her to prove it.

"Still not the socks. These tight little shorts trying to hide your erection." Moving one hand down to pull the band of his underwear out and snap it back, she went on, "You think I wouldn't notice something like that? But your distraction didn't work, and I still won."

She... noticed?

Leaving one hand on him, K'tra leaned up and peeled Siarns under shorts down over his ass with the other, and maneuvering her body without fully releasing the pin, she pulled them all the way down his legs and off.

When she leant back down on to him, Siarn could feel more of her bare body on his back, with little nubs poking into his shoulders. On his bare ass he was now certain he could feel her cock still growing, but still bound by her shorts.

Are those her breasts? Did she take her top off too!?

Still speaking hotly from just behind Siarn's ear, K'tra said, "We've done the practice round, now it's time for the real battle."

"But I can't fight you! You've pinned me every time and now I'm nearly naked! I'm no match for you in this ring!" Siarn protested, desperately trying to avoid a fight with the strong orc futanari.

"Oh that's definitely true. You can't beat me in a fight," She leant up again and Siarn could feel her moving without releasing the pin again, "but we can still battle."

Now when she leant back down to him, Siarn could feel her shorts had come off too. Her orc dick was nestled snugly between his cheeks, quite erect now, he was certain.

"In lieu of a battle of fists, we can have a battle of dicks." Speaking at his ear now, she moved one hand up to his hair to pull it.

"A... a what?" Measuring up against the orc's dick also sounded like a losing proposition to him, he was certain it would be bigger than his.

"No pins, no strikes, whoever cums first is the loser."

We have to make each other cum?

"But... what happens if I cum first? Will I...die here?"

"No. You don't die, you cum first. But you lose. Not a bad deal, eh?" She began licking his ear as she was speaking now, taking full advantage of the position the pin had him in.

Uh... that feels nice... and... that doesn't sound like a bad deal.

"Deal?" K'tra asked, moving her head closer to his as she pulled his hair in one hand moved his chin to turn him to her with the other.

Fuck that dick feels nice against me. Her... whole body feels nice against me.

"Do you want it? This dick just lined up along your ass, waiting for you..." She was teasing him now, grinding her dick up against him ever so slightly.

"Tell me you want it..." More grinding as she lustily taunted him.

"I..."

I think I do want it... I want that orc dick inside my ass!

"I want it..." he breathed, embarrassed to admit just how much he wanted her dick.

"I knew it. As soon as I saw you I thought your ass wanted my cock. And then after the first pin when I saw your cock growing too, I knew it. I knew you were going to be my little buttslut."

Siarn blushed furiously at being so easily read, and was just a little turned on from being called a buttslut.

"Then we have a deal?" She asked, leaning closer as if to kiss him.

Siarn knew this was the only way out without possibly dying. And he'd already tried a couple of dicks, what was an orc dick like? He wanted to find out.

"Deal," he said, as K'tra's lips reached his and she began kissing him deeply.

Breaking the kiss, K'tra said "Mmf, you've made me so happy," before diving to his lips again. This time her tongue slid into his mouth too, surprising Siarn and causing a cute little moan to escape from him.

Now Siarn broke the kiss, "Wha... what about the rest of my clothes? Shouldn't I take my socks off?" He felt slightly dazed from the assault on his lips, and the domineering tongue that had just been in him. But he wanted to be fully available to K'tra, fully naked.

"Those stay exactly as they are." K'tra leant up to look at him, stuck underneath her. Siarn's round ass was framing her green cock beautifully, the purple tip extending beyond the two pale cheeks. Her heavy balls rested on top of his, eclipsing them in both size and weight. And contents.

Taking in the view, she squeezed one cheek saying, "Of course they stay on. you have no idea how cute you look in that choker, with those thigh socks going all the way up to your cute little ass," punctuating the review with a light spank on each cheek.

"Uhn..." Siarn moaned at this, not quite knowing why he liked it.

"In fact I could just..." K'tra shifted her knees down, bending down to his reddened ass and using both hands to spread his cheeks simultaneously saying, "...eat you up," and running her tongue all the way up from his balls, along his ass and over his exposed asshole before moving back up on top of him again.

Uhgh... Fuck, that tongue...

Now her cock head was nestled at the puckered entrance to Siarn's ass, drawing little circles on it as K'tra moved her hips on top of him.

"Mmf, your ass is just sucking me in..." she whispered into his ear. The work of K'tra's tongue, and the dollops of precum leaking from her cock onto Siarn's ass had made his little star wet and slick. It was already beginning to part for the big orc dick, with hardly any effort from K'tra.

"Mmm you want it don't you? I can feel how much your ass is trying to pull my cock into you. Tell me you want it."

Fuck I want it so bad...

"I... I want it..." Siarn said, embarrassed by how much he was loving the way her cock was teasing his entrance.

"What do you want?" Now she was nibbling his ear too.

"I... I want... your cock..." Trying to grind back against her and get more of her cock inside him, he could only feel a little more of her tip slide in. Siarn could only whimper as the rest of her cock stayed teasingly out of reach.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me you want my big orc cock inside of you."

Fuck she feels good.

Freeing a hand from underneath him, Siarn reached it up and curled it around K'tra's neck, pulling her in closer to kiss her. Her tongue invading his mouth again, and in between kisses and moans he managed to breathily say, "Fuck me... slide your cock into my ass and give it to me!" More kisses, and then "Go balls deep and cum inside me... fill my ass with your cum! Pound me and make me yours!"

Taken aback by the little adventurers slutty outburst slightly, K'tra none the less grinned at how well he'd followed her instructions. "Mmm good boy. Oh you're definitely going to be a good little slut for me, all right."

Mmmf fuck I love it when she speaks to me like that.

Noticing the way Siarn had moaned at her calling him a slut, K'tra went on, "Oh you like that do you? Is that how I'm going to make you cum? By just calling you my little... slut?" As she stretched out the last word, she began slowly sliding her cock into Siarn's pliant ass.

Ugnnn... yes...

With the first inch or two popping into Siarn's eager asshole, her cock began stretching out his ass. Leaving her cock there for the moment to try and get him accustomed to it, she moaned into his ear, "Mmm such a nice asshole, I'm going to fill it with so much cum, you little fuck toy."

Ugnnn... the way it's stretching my ass... It's so good!

Sliding in a few more inches now, K'tra said, "Mmm I'm going to leave you such a wrecked little cumslut. I'm going to pound your hole and leave you whimpering."

Inwardly loving the dirty talk, but outwardly only able to moan, Siarn tried tilting his ass up towards her, and tried grinding it back onto the thick dick spearing his ass.

Ugnnn... that stretch... that fullness... I need that dick inside me... I need that pounding...

Seeing how eager he was, K'tra decided to slide the remaining inches of her cock fully into his ass, earning a moan from the prone little femboy as she did so.

Hilting inside of him, with her balls resting on top Siarn's, she breathed into his ear, "Mmm how do you like that? All the way in so easily. Gods you must have a magic ass."

Is... is it magic? Is that what Eerodet's blessing was? The stretching feels good, it doesn't hurt. Is this the healing she gave me?

Siarn was loving the feeling of his asshole being stretched around the powerful orc's cock, and the depth of it inside his ass was hitting something deep inside of him.

Feeling all of it now, he knew K'tra's cock was bigger than his. He never really doubted given how much bigger her whole body was, he thought her cock must have been a good eight or nine inches though. And not as thick as Lillet's. Still stretching him out in a delicious way though. He had to hold on and not cum first.

"I'm going to start moving more now, ok?" K'tra whispered into his ear.

"Yeah..." Siarn whispered. Trying to think of how to make it better for K'tra, to try and get her to cum first, he added, "Give... give it to me... pound me..."

Slowly moving her cock in and out of him, K'tra moaned, "Mmmf good boy, you really know all the right things to get me going."

Ugnnn... good, I want you to cum... I want your cum...

Moaning each time K'tra bottomed out in him, Siarn started pushing his ass back onto her. K'tra was still going slow, and Siarn needed to be pounded.

"H-Harder... Fuck me harder..." he moaned to her.

"You little buttslut... You want it hard?" K'tra started picking up her pace, still not going at full speed though. Keeping one hand in Siarn's hair, she moved the other to his mouth, and put two fingers in as she said, "Little slut, trying to make me cum first... I'm going to make you cum first, then I'm going to fill you with cum.

"Hot little cumslut... You're going to be a hot wet mess when I'm done with you..."

Siarn was moaning loudly around the fingers now, girly moans caused by his hair being pulled at one end and his ass being plowed at another. He thought he could taste some of K'tra's precum on her fingers, and lapped it up greedily.

Siarn needed more. If he was going to win this battle he needed K'tra jack hammering into his ass. Plus, he really wanted to feel her doing that. Trying to speak around the fingers in his mouth, Siarn

said between moans, "Fuh... me... har-her..."

"Uh... you needy little brat..." K'tra breathed, as she licked along his ear. Suddenly the hand with fingers in Siarn's mouth was withdrawing, then sliding under his neck, while the other hand slid down to grab his hip. He felt K'tra's leg moving off of his and then she started rolling onto her side, without pulling Siarn off her dick, much to his relief.

K'tra continued the roll until she was on her back, with Siarn laying on top of her. Moving her hands to his knees, she grabbed them and pulled them up to his shoulders, securing him against her like she had in the full nelson earlier.

"You want to get fucked harder? I'll fuck you harder," she said into his ear, starting to pound the cute femboy on top of her with deep thrusts of her green cock. The sounds of Siarns moans were mixed with the wet 'plap - plap - plap' of their meeting bodies, K'tra's cock deep in his ass.

Oh fuck... that's deep... that's the pounding I want!

"Mm - you look so cute like this. Your cock shaking every time I pound you," she emphasized the word with a strong thrust into his ass, "your legs in the air, long socks all the way up them, perfect position - mm - to fuck a little anal slut like you in...

"I want to see you cum... I want to see you cover yourself in cum... from being fucked in the ass by me. Jerk your cock and cum all over yourself like a good cumslut..."

Ugnnn... that sounds hot...

No, K'tra has to cum first!

Moving his hands from K'tra's abs (also hard, as everything about her was right now), Siarn moved them to his ass, instead of playing with his cock as K'tra wanted. Nuzzling up to her neck, he used his hands to spread his ass cheeks wider, and get K'tra's dick into his greedy ass deeper.

"Keep... fucking... my... ass..." he moaned in between the thrusts into his ass.

This caused K'tra to increase her pace, slapping into his ass now. Her balls bouncing into his every up swing, giving him little love taps, and getting them ready for the load they were about to pound into an eager ass. Bending to Siarn's neck, she gave him a little bite and a kiss on the side of it, her little tusks cool and hard against his skin.

Ugnnn... yes...

The bite caused Siarn to moan even louder, and his cock to spring with the next thrust and dribble a long stream of precum onto his chest. It also caused him to squeeze his asshole around K'tra's deep thrusting cock, which had quite the effect on her.

"Mmm Fuck! Your ass is too good... it's going to make me cum if I'm not careful..."

Yes! Cum in my ass!

"Fuck me, cum in my slutty little ass and make me yours!" Siarn wanted all the cum he was promised, and wanted to milk it out of the hung furanari fighter as hard as his ass could.

But instead of increased pounding, Siarn felt his legs released and K'tra sitting up, pushing him over. What was worse, he felt her dick pulling out of his ass!

No, I need that cock!

His ass, so full a moment ago now felt empty. A lewd 'pop' and the buzzing feeling of the orc's cock wrecking his ass was gone.

Before he could move though, K'tra was already on her feet and flipping him over onto his back. Grabbing his knees, she lifted them again to his shoulders and flipped him upside down into the same pile driver position as earlier. With nothing to cover his groin this time, his slick little star was now exposed to K'tra's powerful cock again.

Siarn's own six inch cock was pointing straight down at his face, so close and trying to tempt him into stroking it. K'tra had chosen this position for exactly this reason: She needed Siarn to cum first, and wanted to see when he did.

"Little anal slut, squeezing my dick so hard," K'tra said as she circled her creamy cock around Siarn's waiting hole. He could see the thick green shaft and the wide purple head, desperate for it to fill him again, to feel the veins along it sliding into ass again.

Reaching up to his cheeks, Siarn spread them and whispered to K'tra, "Please! Give me that dick again... fuck me... make me cum..."

"Heh, I can't resist my little slut pleading so desperately. You look so good like this," K'tra began sliding her cock back into his ass, "your ass exposed, you hard cock about to cum on your face."

As K'tra slowly hilted in the upside down Siarn's ass again, it caused to dribble out more precum straight onto his waiting face. A thick strand fell from his excited cock overhead, and without breaking went from his forehead down to his mouth.

Uh-oh this is too hot, I'm going to cum first!

"Mmm that's what I like to see. My little fucktoy having his ass rammed -uh- your cute red face between those juicy thighs of yours -uh- nice long socks leading up to your cute little balls -uh- dick dripping down onto your face -uh- oh fuck you're gonna get it now..."

K'tra had been giving him long, slow strokes in and out of his ass. Leaning over him and bearing down on him, she was giving him a slow, deep plowing. She was so close to cumming she couldn't risk anything else - and she wanted to see him cum first. Every time she nearly pulled her dick out of his ass, it gave a little pop before swallowing it back up.