Delving Dungeons, Discovering Dicks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siarn's ass was buzzing. He felt electric shocks every time K'tra sank her cock into him, she was grinding along his prostate with her deep dicking, and his own cock was a constant drip of precum that felt like it was about to explode all over him.

Ugnnn... fuck I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum

Siarn had to do something or he would lose. He wanted this to keep going, but if it did he knew he would cum. He needed to blow K'tra over the edge. Looking up at her and moving his hands to hers he begged, "A-Ah... K'tra... Fuck me"

The perfect position she had him in, the way his ass was squeezing her, the way he used her name, and most of all the pleading in his voice all became too much for K'tra.

"Fuck I'm... -uh- cumming in your ass!"

Grinding her cock down deep into Siarn's tight hole, K'tra exploded a thick stream of cum. Pulsing inside of him, she unleashed a powerful shot, then another as she returned to deep hard pounds into his ass.

The cum in his ass, fucked into him by the muscled orc above him was what pushed Siarn over the edge. As he felt her cock expand in his ass, he moaned as the first few pulses filled him full of thick orc cum. The heat of it, the squeezing of it, the dick deep in his ass all caused his own dick to start cumming.

Rope after rope shot out from it, all over his own face. He tasted it in his mouth before feeling suddenly empty again, and saw K'tra's bigger orc cock above his, still cumming and adding more loads to his face.

"Uh- That's it you little cumslut, cum for me... We'll cover you in cum!" K'tra was stroking her dick and cumming more and more all over him. He was definitely her little cumslut now, covered as he was.

Tasting her cum in his mouth too, he sampled it and thought of Lillet's cum. K'tra's orc cum seemed less creamy than the minotaur's, but was maybe just as thick.

"Mmm fuck... you made me cum so hard..." K'tra was circling her cock around his ass again, adding one or two last loads that dripped along Siarn's balls and down his cock, and one more onto his tiny gaping hole.

Laying him down, K'tra knelt down next to him and stroked his hair. "Good boy, you really are a cute little cum slut." Siarn thought about arguing that, but he was already licking the cum from around his mouth, and the cum he could feel dripping around his balls and leaking out of his ass seemed to hammer the point home.

I am a cumslut... but I kind of like being a cumslut for such hot futanari cocks...

Licking along his cheek towards his lips, K'tra scooped some cum up and fed it to Siarn in a kiss. Their tongues mingling with the cum together, Siarn moaned and threw his arms around her.

"That was... amazing," even as he said it, he was embarrassed by how much he had loved the pounding.

"Mmm good, I'm glad you enjoyed it little one. I did too, but a deals a deal. I'm afraid you lost."

"What?" Siarn couldn't have lost after all that! "But you came first!"

"No I didn't, you came all over your face while I was pounding your ass," K'tra said with a coy grin.

"I only came on my face because you came in my ass, filling me... up..." Siarn blurted, before realizing he was saying that a thick cock cumming in his ass had caused him to cum too. Siarn blushed heavily at this and looked away.

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say it and see you blush again," K'tra winked. "Come on. Let's get cleaned up, then I'll show you to the next gate."

Picking Siarn up, K'tra set him on his feat with another kiss and cum swallowing. She led the two through a side door below the arena floor, where there were lots of hallways and rooms, one of which contained a pool.

After having Siarn finally take off his socks and choker, K'tra quickly picked him up, and laughingly threw him in the pool before jumping after him. The two took turns scrubbing each other's backs before getting out and toweling down.

When Siarn picked up his socks instead of wearing them, K'tra stopped him again. "No, you know the rules, the socks stay on. Choker too." Rolling his eyes but grinning anyway, Siarn complied, and they walked further into the colosseum to another room, Siarn's dick swinging slightly against the thigh socks and causing him to blush again. He couldn't look at K'tra's dick swing much more as she walked without a little bead of precum forming on the end of his cock.

Not now, boy.

Stopping at room piled with chests, K'tra began searching. Siarn could see some of them were piled with gold coins, rubies, and other valuables.

"Is all this treasure?" he asked, opening nearby chest.

"Oh yes. All mine, and doled out to anyone who succeeds in a battle against me. As you now have."

Finally, treasure! Siarn knew it was about time he got something out of the dungeon other than dicks. Not that he minded the dicks, he was finding, but treasure was what he had come here to find. Would it be gold? Gems? Powerful items?

"Ah, here go," K'tra turned presenting him with a small, definitely not gold, item of black cloth. Unraveling it, Siarn found they were gloves. Really long gloves. Almost as long as his arms.

"Are they... magic?" he asked dumbly, while looking around at the much more valuable looking gold items.

"... Yes. Yes they are. Of course they are. Magic gloves, that's what they are." K'tra seemed to be eyeing him eagerly. "Try them on."

"Right now? Just with the socks? Won't they be better with the rest of my equipment?" Siarn had half turned to go back upstairs.

"No. Just the long gloves and long socks. Let's just... see how it looks?"

Finally trying them on, he got appreciative nods from K'tra and when she asked for a little twirl he obliged, and was rewarded with a "Mmf, nice" from K'tra biting one lip. This made him blush even more, and Siarn was relieved when they went back to the arena floor to get the rest of his supplies.

"Those gloves are better then your old ones, you can leave them here if you want." K'tra had said as he finally put his shorts back on.

"Oh yeah, what do they do anyway?"

"Gloves? They cover your fingers?" K'tra replied, confused at the question.

"The magic I mean. What is their use?"

"Oh the magic. Yes. They'll give you extra unarmed fighting ability. I'm a martial artist aren't I? It makes sense the reward would have some theme like that doesn't it?"

Siarn supposed this explanation made sense, and he did like the way they felt on his skin, and their length coming all the way up to his upper arm would be useful in the cold.

At a curious looking hatch on the floor of the colosseum underground, K'tra unbuckled a lot of locks and indicated the way to the next floor of the dungeon.

The two said their goodbyes as Siarn headed deeper in to the dungeon. Patting his head and kissing him deeply again, K'tra said "See ya little slut, I hope we meet again. Good luck on your adventure."

Embarrassed by the name again, Siarn managed to say only, "S-See ya K'tra." And then, blushing, "...I hope we meet again too."

Going down the ladder of the hatch, Siarn descended into darkness.