Delving Dungeons, Discovering Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum in no time little one." Siarn had noticed the goddesses demeanor had gotten somewhat less goddess-like the more he stroked her cock. Looking at it, he saw a bead of precum form and drip down toward his hand. As soon as he saw that, he knew he wanted to taste it.

With a final kiss on the nearest breast, he gently asked:

"Goddess, could I... kneel in front of you for this?"

"Oh you lovely little slut, you want to taste me? Then kneel in front of your goddess, and prepare to receive your blessing."

Excitedly, Siarn shuffled down onto the floor in front of the goddess, still stroking her cock, but now with his tongue out and gingerly reaching out to taste her. His hand was stroking faster now, and Eerodets cheeks were noticeably redder as she looked at him through half closed eyes. Siarn had her cock pointing right at his face, one hand working her shaft faster and faster, and another reaching underneath to fondle her full balls, he could see the delicious looking cum so close to him now.

Taking a lick of the delicious looking drop of precum thickly dripping down her cock, he drew back tasting it. A strand was left connecting his lips to the goddess's cock, which he also tried to lick up. The strand eluded him though, and he ended up clumsily leaning his cheek into Eerodets cock.

He still hadn't had time to consider the taste of her precum before he felt her cock began to surge and expand in his hand.

"Oh Fuck I'm going to cum! I want to come in your mouth, open wide and swallow it all you little cumslut!" Eerodet grunted, gently grabbing his hair from above. Definitely less goddess-like now.

Increasing his efforts stroking the goddess's cock, Siarn eagerly sucked the tip into his mouth, and was rewarded with a blast of cum, and another before he managed to swallow what was in his mouth and have it filled again.

Eerodets cum shot into his mouth again and again as he eagerly swallowed it down. He ran his tongue around the cock head one last time to try and coax out any more cum, swallowing the delicious load and savoring as much of the divine cock as he could.

He could feel the warmth of her cock on his tongue, and her cum where it had touched left a warm, fuzzy feeling. Licking his lips a little, Siarn thought it had an amazing taste to it, sort of a honey or nectar sweetness but with a slight bitter taste mixed in there somewhere as well. It was, in a word: Divine.

Eerodets whole body then seemed to relax above him. Her hands relaxed their light grip of his hair. Her now reddened cheeks unwound from her orgasm, and she looked down at the cute little boy between her legs, nursing her cock.

"Oh my, I haven't felt that good in a long time. You did wonderfully sweetie," she said, ruffling his hair. Siarn blushed at this, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and pride at the compliment.

"You now have my blessing, and should heal from certain damage much more easily, and negate most." Fanning herself with one hand, she seemed a little out of breath as she said "Wow, give me a second. But don't move, you look so cute down there."

Eventually she reached behind her and pulled from the alter a thin piece of tough fabric.

"Here, this will help too, and remind you fondly of our time here I hope," reaching down to Siarn, she fastened the fabric around his neck. Touching it with his hands, he realized it was a choker similar to what he had seen many people in the city wearing.

"This... will help?"

"Oh yes, it's certainly helping right now," she beamed down at him, enjoying the lovely picture of this cute boy in a choker and short shorts who still had a little of her cum on his lips. Moving her hand to cup his chin, she tilted his head up to face her. "Mmm perfect," she liked the look of him like this, and moving her thumb to his lips she moved it around the last drops of cum there. Automatically, it seemed Siarn was kissing her thumb and trying to get the cum from it. "Oh you'll be a great adventurer in this dungeon," Eerodet whispered to him.

"Now, I can't stay long. Behind you is a door. Go through there, it will take you to the next level, where your next challenge awaits." She gestured to a new door conjuring behind him.

Siarn stood and turned to look at it, he thought it definitely hadn't been there when he came in. He could tell it led down, but was this the way out of this floor? Turning back to Eerodet, she had vanished.

He realized he was now alone. Only the lingering taste of her cum on his lips, and the embrace of the choker around his neck was left.

12