Demands - A Dark Short Story

Story Info
A short story where dark demands are made
1.7k words
4.05
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Story.

As a writer, you seek to tell a story and share an idea or even a fantasy that might entertain you. As all writers, poets and artists know there is a dark side to human nature.

So here is a dipped toe into the dark waters.

Demands.

"So, now you accept that I am wealthy and that wealthy men always get what they want. I want you right now, in this room. I demand it! Otherwise, I will be forced to take action, " Mark Antony Mormont smiled as the mature accountant stood opposite him.

"You can't be serious!" She spat. Her black dyed shaggy bob shifted as she spoke. Her pert enhanced bust quivered, as he tried to hold in her outrage. Carol Tanner, a generous full-figured woman, wanted to storm out of the room, but something stopped her, "What action?"

"I hope you will show this degree of emotion, when you're on her hand and knees, offering me your ass!" Mormont teased, "Those actions are in two parts!" He then explained that he had enlisted two teams of nasty individuals waiting for his go-order.

"Are you threatening me?" Carol spat,

"Actually, I'm threatening your son and his girlfriend!" Mormont smiled cruelly. The words cut like ice, and the colour drained from her face.

"Please.... Please don't!" She stammered.

"Then take off your clothes. Right now!" Mormont's smile became a grin, "If you resist, three of my operatives will perform a house invasion and then take their time to beat the crap out of your son and then make him watch as they take turns fucking his girlfriend in every hole she's got!" Mormont watched to see the effect of his statement.

"What...you can't. You.... asshole!" As she set down a folder that she had been holding against her chest, like a shield, she hissed. She then unclipped the fastening at the left-hand side of the dark blue wrap-around dress she had worn that day. She pulled the material across her body, and then unclipped the second fastening on the right, to reveal her white-skinned belly. She hated the size of her stomach and as she slipped off the dress, she instinctively put her across her bulge.

"Take off your bra. I demand to see your tits!" He smiled. Carol sighed, now resigned to her fate. As she unclipped the bra fastener, the dark blue satin cups fell forward and then fell of their own accord onto the carpeted floor. Her hands started to come up to cover her shame, but as she touched her nipple, she was shocked to find it erect. She glanced down and sure enough, both her dark brown nipples were stiff.

Was it the A/C?

It wasn't running.

"Oh God," she realised that her own body was betraying her.

"Now, your panties, but first I want to see you rub your finger up and down your gusset and see how wet your cunt is," He smiled widely, knowing she had no choice at all. He shifted in his seat, his cock stiffening at the sight of this intelligent, professional financial consultant acting like a whore.

Carol fed her right hand down to her panties and placed her index on the cotton material in line with her clitoris and alarmingly found her cunt already wet and her clitoris swollen and stiffened enough to emerge from her clitoral hood.

"Oh," Carol gasped and she quivered obviously. Her breasts quavered as she rubbed herself and then she looked down as a dark stain appeared on her dark blue panties. She gasped again and then looked up.

Mormont was now undressing himself. His jacket was off, his shirt unbuttoned revealing a toned muscular six-pack of abdominal muscles, tight pectorals and hairless sin. She watched as he undressed completely, still rubbing her clitoris. As she watched him pull down his briefs, she gasped not only with the electric shocks shooting up her body from her rubbing but also the length and girth of his erect cock, which made her mouth dry. She wondered what state she would be in after having that inside her.

"You can take them off now, but hold them as you'll need to gag yourself when I fuck your ass! Unless you want a crowd to watch you fuck?" He walked up to her. He caressed her right breast firmly, he wasn't gentle and squeezed them. Carol shuddered, his fingers kneaded her erect nipple,

"Ahh..." Carol attempted to move away.

"Now now..." Mormont smiled and then reached for her panties and pulled them down and slid a probing finger into her cunt. His entry was smooth and easy, as her cunt was now quite sodden, "Step out of them and hold them in your hand," He watched her awkwardly step out of the panty legs and then pushed her back to the conference table and helped her up onto the wood and then roughly pushed her legs apart,

"Ahh," She resisted pathetically, then felt his finger back into her cunt and began to finger her firmly. Carol propped herself up on her arms, looking down at the rolls of fat on her belly, and then to his furious frigging of her sex, "Oh my god...please,"

Mormont looked up at her eyes, which she immediately closed, and then pulled out his fingers and then jammed them into her mouth, "Suck on them, your filthy cunt is dribbling," He pulled his fingers out enough for her to lick at them. As she lay back, she then felt the rude sense of his glans at her vulva. She waited, shivering with anticipation of his cock.

"Oh.." She murmured and Mormont smiled, brushing his glans slick from her labia as he rubbed it up and down her slit. Carol shivered at each movement, her cint was aching for him and she knew.

Worse for her, is that he knew it too.

His first thrust was slow, he teased her and tormented her. Her legs were bent, her feet planted on the table, her legs held apart with his strong hands. It was the perfect height for him, her cunt was level with his cock and with only a little movement, he could slip into her sex and enjoy her squirm. Of course, Carol hated herself for giving into the pleasures she felt as she pushed his considerable size into her cunt hole, penetrating her as deep as he could and watching her yelp with his invasion of her cavity. Being a mature woman, she had enjoyed her fair share of lovers and enjoyed their cock in her, but this was different. It had been three years since a man had made love to her, tight cunt and this was more like abuse. He used a variety of slow, shallow thrusts and punishing deep strokes that made her body shake and she had to hold onto the rim of the table to steady herself then, as he completed a flurry of vicious thrusts, Carol shivered violently, groaned loudly, and came hard.

With a torrent of her ejaculate now dripping off the edge of the table, Mormont did as he had promised her. He pulled his stiff cock from her cunt and began to rub his soaked glans against her asshole. Carol, her senses still reeling from the biggest orgasm she could remember, then felt his glans nudging her anus. Within moments, he had pushed his cock into her anus, feeding himself past her sphincter and all she could do was rise the soaking panties and stuff them into her mouth as he thrust into her anal passage.

Carol knew enough to push out, as if defecating, to ease this girth into her hole and then let out a muffled, strangled cry as he pushed over half his length into her passage.

"Agh..." Mormont grunted as he withdrew his length, his cock glistened with her wetness, but then spat a long dribble of thick salvia that landed on his cock and then he spat another large glob of spit onto his fingers and pushed it into her asshole, lubricated her even more. Carol enjoyed the respite for his cock, and allowed him to lube her up. She had been ass fucked before, although copious lubricating gel had helped her lover fuck her ass, with her ejaculate, and Mormont salvia, his next penetration was easier to accommodate. Carol found herself in the throes of another orgasm and welcomed the pounding of his cock in her rectum.

"Oh, fuck my ass, you bastard!" She pulled the panty from her mouth and urged him on.

"Yes, ma'am!" was all he could manage as he fucked in steady, firm thrusts that brought him close to his orgasm. Carol laid on her back and allowed him to fuck her ass, she writhed and wriggled hating the sparks that flew through her body as his cock ravaged her most sensitive tissues. In the back of her mind, she realised that despite his thrusts, he often pulled out of her and dribbled more of his saliva on his shaft to ease his penetrating of her.

Finally, with her ass filled and the shudders and shakes wracking her once again her final orgasm caused Mormont to groan and arch his back, but he would not fill her ass with his semen but pulled it from her, grasping his shaft tightly, he pulled her to him, raising his leg on the table and then let out a huge stream of pearl semen on her face, lips and breasts,

"Fuck...fuck..." the strain was enormous and sweat coated his back and forehead as he steadied himself and leaned forward. His cock dribbled still, but his strength had been robbed from him.

Carol, her face splattered with hot semen, felt the semen drip into her mouth and she licked at it. The potent musky taste coated her mouth. Mormont looked at her dirty face and smiled. Carol sat up, allowing the semen to dribble onto her breasts and belly.

"That was just wanted I wanted. Same time next week, only this time...I want a policeman's uniform," She smiled, "I enjoyed the idea that I had to save a son,"

"I think you would have saved your non-existent son! You performed most wonderfully," Mormont smiled ruefully.

End of Demands.