All Comments on 'Demands on Him'

by latenightkiss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

mmm, i love the way the story developed and how you became the bosses bitch ,i wish i had a job like that ,write more soon.

forfun44forfun44over 11 years ago
Lucky you!

Being married & liking hard dick & pussy is the best of both worlds!! Keep em cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice one,

If they can make that first one enjoyable you are hooked, I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Racquetball

I am married,my wife is a little conservative.Likes sex but just that.Reluctantly gives head.I play racquetball,i had finished a game,late,warm water on me,no one around,soaping my cock,nicely growing.Then,i heard the next shower,i looked over,my boss,a big man,6'6,oh,hi,he looked at me,i didnt see you in the gym,no i play ball,i looked down,he was soaping his cock,he looked at mine and said dont stop on my behalf,my hands moved away,shy,he moved to me,my back against the wall,held my cock and kneeling down,took it in his mouth,moving back and forward,his hand stroking my balls,my cock felt like it would split i was so hard and i burst into his mouth,shot after shot of cumm,so good,easily the best blow job i had.He stood,feel better now,i quickly showered,dressed,feeling uncomfortable,i heard see you tomorrow.I went home,my wife didnt know what hit her,i had her legs apart,fucking her for a good 20 minutes before emptying into her.She seemed surprised,but pleased.I avoided my boss,until i got a call,see me in half an hour.I went to his office,i have booked a conference room,not to be disturbed,he handed me a folder,wear these,see you at 4.I went to the mens,i opened the folder,sheer nylon panties,shit,i went back to my desk,15 minutes before 4,i got a reminder call,i went to the mens,put the panties on,then arrived at the conference room.I heard,lock the door,get over here,i havent got much time,he had his trousers down,lie down,on the table,lose the pants.Nice,when he saw the panties,he rubbed the front,my cock responded,he pulled my panties half down,then lifting my legs,bent over,taking my cock in his mouth,so good,i felt a greasy finger around my hole as he sucked,then sliding into me,i was going to cumm,then 2 i shot into his mouth again,his finger moving in and out,i felt weak,he stood,fingers out,my turn,i new what was about to happen as he placed his cock at my hole and pushed.I couldnt fight back,i was so relaxed he entered me in one continuous push and then fucked me,not for long,i heard him say thats it,take it,i was and then fuck as he fucked me more urgently and then warmth in my arse as he filled me.It wasnt unpleasant,he pulled out,said so good,call you when i need you and left.i got up,cumm running down my legs dressed and went back to work,my arse and cock tingling.i am on call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very hot. William needs to get fucked by Todd and his partner and then go back to his office and find Paul and Lindsay fucking Jenna and join them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Boy, you sure do alot of groaning .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whew!

Thank you LNK. I was looking for quick release before I got down to some work. Demands on Him was sooo much more than that! Really looking forward to reading ice princess and your future posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum lover and having a wife

Yesterday at work I sucked off my boss and swallowed a massive load. Later that night while I was in bed with my wife I pumped a real nice load into her tight little ass. Having it both ways is the best.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

great place to work and Boss

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't like the way he was treating his girlfriend. No one should call another person a bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous