Demeter's Tempest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was late to class only by a few seconds -- it was a distance from his previous class -- but Kemmer hadn't started yet. She organized her papers and had trouble concentrating. Some kind of distraction was in the air, like a sound that's not distracting enough to notice it, but somehow interfering with rational thought.

The distraction was Kevin's magnetism, and every girl in the room noticed as he came in and sat down, a tug pulling on their hearts, and lower. They could not have known why they were so focused on the slightest of his movements and attributes, but they were.

The backpack he normally carried slung on a shoulder he held in front of him and open like he was trying to get something out of it. The mock confusion of trying to get the non-existent thing out for the most part fooled everyone.

That didn't stop them from looking at him.

Dr. Kemmer started her lecture, calling out for who had watched the video presentation for the material and who hadn't. All of them had, so she told them to split into their small groups and start their work, and she'd walk around.

The small group Kevin was in, of course, was all female and definitely all seniors. Any random male would have called two of them (Bri and Shonna) "average" looking and the other three (Dawn, Jerri, and Abbi) impressive. Kevin's perspective of attractiveness was shifted by his experience of previously being vastly overweight, so all five were what he would have considered 'out of his league ' gorgeous.

The latter three were also an odd group. Perhaps because they were all redheads, or perhaps because they'd known each other forever and enjoyed commiserating over freckles and random 'ginger' insults, they had bonded.

Kevin hadn't dealt with them much on an interpersonal level, even within the boundaries of a small group. They talked with themselves, and he mostly just sat and did his own homework or listened to what they said. He couldn't talk with girls as pretty as that, it was a high-stress thing to say anything, and then second guess for whole minutes if he said the right or wrong thing.

All five hadn't shunned Kevin, but previously they'd regarded him as nearly silent and thus not helpful to what the group was doing - Calculus.

Notebooks out, his small-group gathered around with a mysterious but deeply-held connection with Kevin, a gravity pulling their focus together on him, and on what kinds of stirrings were happening on instinctual levels.

Even Kevin felt it pulling him towards the girls. He hadn't even gotten his notebook out before Bri turned to Dr. Kemmer and raised her hand in the standard, 'come over please' maneuver.

As she came close, squatting to be at eye level to them, Kemmer could tell something was up, like heat waves of cruciality were radiating off of Kevin, confusing her because she couldn't figure out what was distracting.

Bri asked, "Uh, we'd like to take our small group to the hallway? It's kind of crowded in here? Or, maybe the classroom across the hall? Can we go?"

Kemmer quickly agreed, not knowing why, but at least it removed the 'problem' from being near her, so she could get back to helping her remaining students with their problem sets. She stood back up and turned around, to quickly be pulled into someone else's 'but how do we...' question.

Shonna grabbed his backpack to be helpful, but as it lifted from his lap and they all stood, it was obvious why he had it there. The tent-pole in his pants stuck straight out and he wondered what to do about that.

The girls didn't seem to mind. They just grabbed the rest of their things and headed off, surrounding him as they left and shutting the door behind themselves.

No classroom around them was empty, but an odd exit door to the auditorium was open (a non-coincidence) so they all went in there, and then immediately down the stairs under the stage to the costuming room, full of couches, platforms, and even an elevator platform that would rise through the stage, though it was down and set up with a large bed for some play that was going on.

The bed was an obvious choice.

Bri pulled Kevin onto the bed and got him centered down on it, kissing him and making the whole sequence of events seem predestined. As far as Kevin was concerned, he had the ability at any point to say no, but, really, given the beauties in front of him? No, no he didn't.

Bri's kiss blended into Dawn's, and Jerri's, then Abbi's, though Dawn's face re-appeared just about the time that Kevin's clothes were stripped off and someone started sucking his cock. His hands were guided from rubbing their backs to grasping Dawn's breasts, quite ample and big-nippled.

Kevin wasn't sure how many breasts he'd ever held, but he briefly considered this to be the 'best pair ever'.

He even almost said that out loud, but realized it would hurt feelings of the others there.

Quickly, none of them were wearing clothes, but Kevin couldn't see much. He was flat on his back on the bed, his vision full of boobs, and his hands full caressing and toying with them.

The next few moments were a major life change, for both Kevin and Abbi. Kevin's cock entered her, the slamming-down of her hips done fast to cope with the fact she'd been a virgin and was afraid it would hurt. It did hurt, but only for a moment, and then? Bliss!!

Kevin's bliss was overcome by not knowing what was happening, figuring it out, and then realizing (even as she rose and fell on him slowly) that he'd missed his chance to lose his virginity with Tina.

The sadness at that loss was made up for in the euphoric soft-hot-wet-tightness of Abbi's pussy surrounding, rising, and falling on his cock.

The other girls watched this all with some envy, but they could feel their heat, where 'heat' was just a convenient term for 'abundance of magic'.

Abbi's sensations built up in an overwhelming wave, faster than any normal person ever could build but entirely in line with the fact that this wave had started when kevin had walked into the classroom minutes before.

Her wave rose and rose as she slammed down on him and threw her head back with the abject abandon of someone letting the animal part of them just take over.

Demeter knew about animals. Demeter's purview was fertility in animals, and humans are animals.

Abbi's crest threw her body around, and the other girls wondered at it even as they were barely capable of focusing on anything else. They helped her, leaning her over so Kevin could hold her breasts, hold her body as she lifted and dropped to get his cock in her, ever deeper.

Abbi came. She shuddered and writhed on him, clenching every part of herself, pulling Kevin tight to her and making the other hands pressed in on her shoulders push her and caress her and give her sensations that cycled between them all, electric rushes of fabulous joy in a feedback that they were somehow sharing.

Kevin felt her pulsing on him as pulses on his cock, and he thought he might have had a pulse himself. As she slowed, though, her whimpering joy settled almost into sighs.

This was the cue Dawn needed to know When Was Right, and that was definitely it. Jerri was going to go next and started pulling up on Abbi, who rose to vertical again, but Dawn boldly got in front, straddling Kevin's stomach and moved herself back, shoving backwards with her butt on Abbi.

Dawn's fast-straddle added a drop down, accompanied by the muttered desperate phrase, 'Must ... Get...' Her move down, especially, was lightning fast, a reach back and lineup and a quick getting-seated vertically that let her sink on him like she knew what she was doing.

Dawn's total experience making love was a single episode in the back of her boyfriend's car after they went out for ice cream and she'd showed him she had condoms; he'd correctly interpreted that as her wanting to use them, but his entry was faster than his ability to discern the meaning of 'foreplay' and she'd not gotten much satisfaction from the situation.

His embarrassment of the situation, also, led to her concluding correctly that he needed a lot more training before she'd do that again, and that training would probably be embarrassing and she wasn't going to be doing that.

This time? Dawn was primed and ready, the FULLNESS of his entry up into her gave her two distinct flashes of certainty. One was that she was soooo glad in retrospect that she'd done it before so she didn't have hymen-breaking pain. Two was the clear realization of Rightness since obviously Kevin's cock was magical (not something she put into words, but the truth of that flowed under her thoughts from then on).

How factually correct she was in that assessment was irrelevant compared to the feelings pouring through her. Abbi's dismounting had just meant she was farther down the bed and held up Dawn's torso.

Coming sort-of awake after her hard-cum, Abbi rubbed her hands on Dawn's back like that was a perfectly natural thing for anyone to do, even leaning over and cupping Dawn's breasts because sometimes people need support, and wow that felt fun, cupping a breast that wasn't her own!

Jerri was not to be outdone. She'd watched porn. She knew what happened next in these situations, almost every time in the porn vids.

Jerri wanted that next step to be hers, and saw a mouth that could be used for her needs. She climbed up over Kevin's head and lowered herself over Kevin's face, giving him an up-close and personal chance to see what female anatomy looked like, smelled like (sweet and beautiful), and, then, tasted like.

The sparks flying between all of them were not visible but were plainly felt by each of them in every tiny touch they gave and received.

Just a few minutes in, Dawn came with shuddering and mind-blowing convulsions wracking her body and pouring sexual energy into Kevin, who felt it pulse through him clearly even as he was face-up into a brand new licking experience.

Dawn's inner convulsions pulled an ultra-brief single-convulsion intense orgasm out of Kevin, a shocking single spurt. It might have been interrupted or just been a flash and back to thrusting. Kevin didn't question it.

Dawn, sated, lifted off of Kevin and fell backwards onto Abbi.

Any muffled exclamation Kevin might have given with his brief ejaculation were swallowed by the trade-off of feeling joy coming from his attempted inducements licking up Jerri's pussy lips and dancing on her clit. It did work, he was giving her joy, she felt his electric touch and her excitement fed back into him.

His cycle of happy was changed out on the downside as Bri saw an unoccupied Strident Upturned Glistening Cock, and Promptly Mounted it.

Abbi was very confused by this set of events, in the back of her mind, because she'd definitely felt, in herself, the sensations or echoes of Kevin stroking into her even as Dawn's orgasm in front of her bounced the whole bed frame. She had FELT Dawn's pussy contract as if it was hers, as though she had two and one was Dawn's.

Of course, Abbi was stroking Dawn's back, buttocks, and even reaching around to run her fingers over Dawn's nipples as best she could given having to reach forwards. She didn't know how deep that connection went until much later, but at that point, it bonded them together just as surely as a pair of invisible handcuffs.

Dawn's falling backwards after her orgasm (onto Abbi) left room, as noted, for Bri to climb aboard and ride and come, and then later for Shonna, falling into the same pattern of short, 3 minute climbs to mind-blowing orgasms and subsequent collapse, crawl off, and lay down.

Lastly, seeing her chance, Jerri lifted herself off and kneel-walked forward to settled down reverse-cowgirl onto Kevin's cock, giving him a beautiful view of himself sliding in and out of her. She'd done it several times with two different previous boyfriends, but again they'd worn condoms and been responsible and This Was So Much Better, she decided in an all-consuming realization.

Not that any of them was precisely thinking straight. Demeter's 'fertility-of-soul' magic had spread that sense of 'be mature' to a feeling of 'Get some Mature (erect) Cock'.

Dawn's aftermath included the joy of being held from behind by Abbi, caressed by the caring fingers. The were both leaning back against the footboard of the bed, open legged and watching as Kevin's cock stood upwards and even hip-pumped into Jerri's wide-spread-legged, cock-sliding in/out, drenched and glistening lips, her clip clearly giant and full and showing her ripeness for pleasure.

Dawn and Abbi both watched that and somehow deeply felt the motions just as the movement glided onwards.

Bri, the most together-thinking of all of them, noticed that while it was amazing and cool to watch Kevin's long cock stroking into Jerri's utterly naked quim, she didn't realize shaving bare was something real girls did outside of porn.

(Jerri had just trimmed and gotten carried away, then just went with it and cleaned it all off.)

Jerri's clit, fully engorged and out from its hood, stuck straight out. Bri's inner monologue, noticing everything, so strongly carried her that she said out loud, looking at it, "Lickable Knob!"

Bri crawled up, a surreal aspect to her motions dual in her vision with her actual intentions. She hadn't licked pussy before. She didn't really know how, but she'd seen porn online and watched so many people doing it that it just seemed the natural next Obvious and Necessary Thing.

Her hands came up under Jerri and lifted her, and her shoulders parted Jerri's thighs as she moved in. Ducking her head in and down, she planted her face solidly at the top of Jerri's sex, above where Kevin's cock went in, right atop that right-pretty pulled-hood clit, standing proud in its folds like a candy in wrapping paper.

In an inspired move, Bri's focus became sucking that clit upwards, pursed lips around it, and flicking-point tongue making a steady rhythmic dance over what she'd sucked in.

Kevin wasn't to be stopped - he had a mission and that was pumping upwards into Jerri with gentle steady motion and getting extreme sensations back with each upstroke.

Banged slightly, Jerri's hips moved slightly but were mostly held in place by supporting hands first from Bri and then as well from the others. Jerri's stillness was enforced by the idea that the more still she held, the better the licking from Bri got, and She Wanted That.

The stroke-flicking tongue started to move in time with Kevin's strokes, and that extra stim made its way past and up Jerri's spinal cord as a set of OMG-wow connections that set her off in a rising fast-sequence set of 'sensation-booms' that was entirely unseen and silent (she wasn't yelling) but profound and soul-moving because there could be Nothing Better Ever.

And, those 'booms' happened because they weren't just physical.

This licking was a GIFT from Bri to Jerri. It was a boon, a thing not expected or hoped that could happen but which clearly was intended to further the sexual act, to grant intense and immediate pleasure to Jerri, and which Bri took some risk in attempting because she hadn't done it before.

Boons like this, and the booms they created, made the magical power multiply and fill everyone there. The pulse of that power flowed directly in and out of Kevin with each ebb and flow of movement, each furtherance of the sexual act towards its divine goal of creation and joy.

Kevin was the focus point but he was connecting them, pulling in those prodigious energies, multiplying them, and giving them out again.

Kevin's partial sit-up took hold on Jerri's hips from behind, and tightened as he neared his own climax, driving his hips upwards into her, feeling her start to clench as the tonguing and dick-driving passion merged into the inexpressible.

Both Kevin and Jerri's orgasms filled all 6 of them with a joyful ecstasy that overwhelmed their consciousness and collapsed into a focus on the One Pleasure of the moment.

On the surface, it made no sense, if they had any brains left to examine it. One person's joys shouldn't affect another person, but they had.

The ropes of cum that filled Jerri to overflowing came down around his cock, only to be licked up by Bri, who hummed and described the beautiful mouth-feel and taste.

Her voice hummed in wanton delight at the tastes she was pulling in, indecipherable sounds that turned into comments on his cum making her complete, and how Jerri's sweet and heady-musky juices drove her to wonder why she hadn't ever tried this beautiful thing before. There wasn't much better, she said, Jerri's juices were The Best.

Kevin, distantly hearing this from underneath and feeling the tunnel-vision leave in a waking-up-from-fainting sort of way, heard it differently. He heard the comment as saying just Jerri was great tasting, and though he'd tasted her, he didn't think that was fair.

"Bri," he said, being pretty confident it was her that had spoken, "Be nice. Jerri's may taste great, but we can't play favorites. You don't know, the other girls might taste great, too, don't want to insult them." It was an inspired statement to respect each other - inspired by Demeter.

He'd just meant it to help her be fair, to ensure everyone felt welcomed.

Bri didn't take it that way. Bri decided it meant she had to verify this was true, and the other girls caught that meaning, too, so they rolled over and Bri did some licking and tasting of them as well, giving joy and shudders to each of them, comparing Jerri's / Kevin's taste with each of theirs betweentimes.

In the end, she said, "Gotta say, Kevin, it's probably just that your cum, it's... so... transporting. I love it," and leaned back, open legged and sated. As she lay there, she idly grasped and pulling at her nipple with one hand and on Abbi's nipple, too.

The difference in skin and consistency, of thickness and softness of skin, of nipple structure and natural variation, gave delight to them both. Mostly it gave Bri an almost righteous sense of creating a Good Feeling. Her center held warm fulfillment and a sheer delight at the tactile joy of so much skin touching her and being touched by her.

Jerri's legs had by then moved from their odd angle and they just lay there.

_Mrs. Wilhenna Richardson_, a late-30's-something 'theater mom' who had long handled the costuming and spent at least 2 full days a week sewing and repairing in the extensive clothes racks backstage, at that moment came around the corner and walked in on the group of them.

The term of art, legally, is, 'in flagrante delicto', literally translated as 'in blazing offense'. In this case, being 'caught in the act' was not a stage pun, it was the sheer majestic splendor of all their nakedness, including Kevin's still semi-erect dick that had exited Jerri and was laying across her thigh.

The fact that she didn't scream is to her credit; her confusion dominated, wondering how this was possible, what could they be doing there, thinking this was an okay thing to do in the middle of a school day? They were on school property... and... on top of Mrs. Datta's handmade quilt!

She didn't scream also because some level of magic flowed through and surrounded Kevin, like a magnetic field. It drew her in and calmed her thoughts.

Wilhenna hadn't paused so much as stutter-stepped, and she came up to them, looking down at all their parts, her eyes sucking in the beauty as well as the magic of looking at Kevin's face... and his sizeable, delectable, and oh-so-needing-kisses schlong!

Stopping at the side of the bed, she just stood there, open-eyed and starting to open-mouthed smile at their youthful bodies. Granted, the girls were still in a semi-ecstatic relaxed OMFG stupor, but Kevin looked over at her.

His sedate gaze came with a long inhale and sigh, lifting Jerri's body and making her give a "MmmmmMMmm..." sound.

1...45678...19