Demeter's Tempest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Braun saw what was happening and wondered who thought it was a great idea to have a class with more girls than guys. Rising like an unrecognized fever, though, she felt overwhelmingly warm and decided she'd better take off her lab jacket or she'd overheat.

Ms. Braun had thus far, for the entire year, avoided appearing in class without 'sufficient' shielding of her chest, given how striking her 'attributes' were. The aura Kevin was broadcasting cut right through that like it was nothing and really without thinking too much beyond, 'oh, they're all girls anyway', she went over and hung her lab coat on the stand just inside her office.

The girls didn't notice her reappearance in a form-fitting undershirt, but Kevin did. Her Toulouse-purchased bra, lacy patterns coming right through the t-shirt's thin fabric, supported and shaped her breasts into an idealized breast shape the designer aimed for but never achieved with his waifish runway models.

Kevin's eyes reached her and time slowed down for both he and Ms. Braun. His now-powerful inner vision completely removed her remaining clothing and connected with her breathing and muscular movement, then deeper, felt the outlines of her bones and organs, breasts and brain, legs and stomach... and, to some degree, her entire reproductive tract.

This vision's startling clarity foremost in his mind, he made eye-to-eye contact and she stopped in her tracks. His vision came through from his brain to hers, full and complete, sensations of incredible horniness added to the top.

She could not move.

Chloe turned and saw her about the same time, and in doing so connected with Kevin's view and raw desire of her, but then added her own.

Chloe's vision was a tactile sensation of her breasts rubbing on Kevin's back, nipples erect and tingling with the contact. Her vision, as she blinked, threw the raw manliness of his sweatpants-outline, his caged probe, the placing of which would go right to where she needed a specific type of prodding to happen, somewhere right near her cervix.

It wasn't an itch, it was more like an anticipated sensation, like she knew what it would feel like, that cock going into her, even though it hadn't happened yet. It would happen. She would make it happen. It was... right there.

She looked down, and the other girls around him saw her gaze look up, then look down.

Their eyes, too, went to Ms. Braun, and then back to Kevin's lap, which had risen almost painfully to strain against his pants leg instead of being vertical like it should be, it must be.

His discomfort went over the link that now joined them all.

_Carlie_, the most shy and restrained of all of them, was sitting in the perfect spot, off Kevin's ear, her hand on the desk next to his abdomen. She could see what needed to be done, so she whispered, "May I help you?"

Kevin both knew and didn't know what to expect next. He kind-of knew, but it wasn't a clear vision. All seven girls, then, feeling the connection, looked down to his lap with the kind of idle curiosity that comes from really wanting to know something but being too restrained to actually do something about it.

Carlie was done with restrictions. Her overprotective parents and grandmother (who lived with them) treated her like dirt compared to her valedictorian older brother, off at Yale and Going to Do Big Things, according to them. She was the also-ran, the accident, the extra family member that didn't get included unless she asked.

Her hand went down, much like a nurse's unabashed matter-of-fact treatment of a patient, came under his sweatshirt, under the waistband of his loose sweatpants and even-more-lose underwear, ran down his length to protect the head, angled up her wrist, and pulled it back up so his erection no longer strained.

Any normal nurse would have then let go and let that be the end of it, having taken care of a medical discomfort. Carlie was not a nurse. Her hand stayed put, wrapped around the base of his shaft and feeling the mild pulsing from his heartbeat. In time, she lightly squeezed back on it. Her voice was low, low enough for the other girls to hear but not Ms. Braun, "You had some pressure there. Feels like it needed relief... it... needs relief?"

Kevin's brain moved from OMG to calm acceptance in an instant as her hand moved over him.

She changed her grasp slightly and started pumping his length.

His level of horny, and by the link that'd been established, ALL their levels of horny, went from a wispy fog to a windy rainstorm.

Tara asked, "Ms. Braun, I know this is an odd time, but can we have a tour of your office? I saw something in there that relates to this transpiration thing...?"

Ms. Braun was desperately trying to maintain classroom order, both in her mind and in the actual classroom. It wasn't supposed to be this hard. She'd chosen high school age teaching, not third grade, so she didn't have to invent new ways to get them to pay attention.

Chloe, seeing her hesitation, added, "Oh, yes, I know what she's talking about. Let me show you..."

This lead made Ms. Braun turn, and as they ALL rose and walked into Braun's back room office. Everyone knew what was going to happen -- the students were going to do something sexy, and Ms. Braun was going to lose control of the situation. She felt herself falling into things even as she walked.

Carlie held Kevin back as the others led the way and guided Ms. Braun in amidst them to the cramped 4 by 4 meter office. Carlie, still holding onto Kevin's dick but shielded by the others, turned him around and pulled shut the door behind them, closing off the room.

Space was tight.

Ms. Braun had a lot of books and items on the shelves, mostly left over from the previous teacher, small models of things and curios.

As items were picked up and put down, Kevin was turned to be kissed, then groped, then his sweatpants pulled down and a warm mouth licked up his length.

This mouth was displaced quickly as someone bumped and forced them to stand, but was replaced by another.

Ms. Braun's breasts were backed into as they jostled for space, a pinball globe of circulating bodies that quickly turned to outstretched arms holding shoulders and caressing backs.

Elda was taller than Ms. Braun and almost as big on top, and her turning to face Ms. Braun was mostly to look past her to the cabinets behind her. Chloe saw this and playfully bumped backwards, knocking Elda fully-frontal into Ms. Braun, pressing their chests together and putting their faces cheek to cheek.

Both smelled each other's shampoo and suddenly relaxed, despite being further jostled, the body motions making their lips brush by each other.

Elda, surprised by how this was affecting her, decided she liked that, thank you, and grabbed Ms. Braun's head with both hands to kiss her, surprising so much with the action that the first reaction was just to wonder what was going on and then fall into the beauty of the contact.

Kevin's touch had gotten to everyone, and it wasn't long before they all were kissing -- each other, Kevin, Ms. Braun, all together. Hugging tight and tugging on things, hands went to the bare small-of-back, pulling in, tongues dancing, hard breathing.

The attention to Kevin's cock gathered more than one adoration-eyed open-mouthed licker, but when Carlie stripped off entirely, the air changed slightly. Once naked (and everyone's eyes opened at that sight), all of them found a quicktime-flair for casting clothing onto the desk chair in a pile.

Hugged from behind as she turned, the hands reached around to unbutton and lower Ms. Braun's slacks and sensible panties, even remove her shoes. Elda's hands pulled up, as did Ms. Braun's on Elda's shirt, until their significant breasts just crushed against each other with a tight-hugged wide-open-mouthed kiss.

Gail, brought low by Ruthie, found she was at eye level in front of Elda, who had a wide stance for balance and whose landing strip pointed directly at pouting lips. Her hands, curious and unbidden, rose up Elda's supple legs to touch just the faintest drop of wetness on them.

Elda's response to this, thinking that Ms. Braun was doing it, was to reach forward with her hand and cup Ms. Braun's sex, rubbing lightly to take in the idea, then more stridently as she figured out this was just like doing herself, only with a more awkward hand position.

Ruthie, watching Gail (the girl she'd sunk to the floor with) distracted by Elda, did a little distracting on Gail herself, first with her hand and then, bringing it up with an unstoppable but odd-feeling curiosity, tasting Gail's wetness, decided the Best Possible Place would be to lie on the ground face up and pull Gail over her.

This, surprisingly given the tight space, worked.

Carlie had pushed back the papers on the desk and laid on her back, her legs up and spread, pulling a by-now naked Kevin down on her. The angle didn't work, but when he stood his cock was perfectly centered (really, by Carlie's design). Before he could do anything, though, Tara (who had been sucking him, on and off), pushed his cock down so it pressed against Carlie's pouty lips, then up, then down again. A push on the hips to help things out, and Carlie was no longer a virgin.

The intense pressure of banging into a new space gave a tiny scream to Carlie's lips, restrained because sound carries and they were all trying to be quiet, but it had an infectious stimulative on them all, pushing them and moving hands to crotches (theirs or their neighbor's) to rub freely and get in on the joy-making.

Rocking in and out for only a few minutes, his recently hard-blown cock rubbed Carlie's insides in impossibly filling ways. She gasped, and those gasps quickened into a shuddering orgasm that clamped down on Kevin's cock in pulse after pulse of milking muscular contractions.

Kevin's already teetering concentration exploded into an orgasm, thrusting himself into her and spasming with the joy of it. Inside, his spurted cum pooled in the top of her vagina, the area shaped like a concave bend to trap and keep safe that which it had been given.

Tara, watching him start grunting and jerking, pulled Kevin out before he was done, yanking him backwards, and leaned over Carlie's body. Her legs spread, she looked back and said, "Please?!? In me? Make it.... I'm ... Mrrnrrnmmm"

The last bit was mumbled because at the sight of Tara's standing spread-open legs and engorged, welcoming lips, Kevin stepped in again and thrust in again.

The feeling, to him, was very similar to the first's hot and wet ultra-close tightness. He rocked back and forth, jarring Tara's body.

Carlie watched them, fulfilled in a way beyond anything she'd ever felt.

She'd lost her virginity, but in just about as epic a way as it was possible to do -- not too painfully, despite her mother's warnings, she'd had stun-inducing orgasm that was even then filling her with calm peacefulness... And, lastly, Tara was lying on top of her, being jarred even yet by that wonder of a cock Kevin had kept hidden all year long.

It was more naked skin than Carlie had ever had touch her.

Kevin kept stroking into Tara, who was pushing back onto him and grunting with a deep want on each thrust. _Deb_, a short-haired striking but slightly overweight redhead pressed her boobs into Kevin's side arm and held Carlie's leg, looking down at his cock going into Tara and dipping her finger into her own sex in time with the movement.

Tara wasn't long waiting for her own orgasm to build and gut-wrench her into quaking madness, rocked through it all by the continuing motion of Kevin's ALL and Everything cock pushing up and making her complete, full, right...

Deb, though, had different ideas. Giving Tara just enough time to come down from her orgasm with a couple of more strokes besides, Deb pulled Kevin back and leaned over Tara's back, reaching with her left hand around to stroke Tara's sex, spreading her own legs, and reaching back to part her lips for Kevin's next motion.

For his part, Kevin's cock wasn't outside a warm pussy for more than a few seconds before it was IN again, sharp and bursting past the hymen which blocked his way without even knowing that was going to happen.

Pausing as she whimpered, he carefully started stroking again, rocking into her as he had the others.

By random variation among humans, Deb's passage happened to be tighter than the others. She gripped him like a fist, but his slick cock was well-wetted by its previous incursions and he slid right on past, making a separation where before had been a relatively tiny passageway.

Where she was tight, though, she was better able to hold him. In Tara's depth he had bottomed out and generated a grunt of semi-pain, so he limited his strokes for fear it was too much.

Deb had no such restriction and wanted more. Pushing back and slapping his hips on her butt with repeated whack-whack-whack sounds filling the small room, he figured out she wanted his full length and gave her every bit he could with each slam.

Elda, Ms. Braun, Ruthie, and Gail all came to stand behind and around, watching the cock go in and out of Deb's full parted lips, listening to her stuttering gibberish of happiness at the sensations flowing over her.

Kevin's stamina wasn't in question, but he was building for a big cum... And, he did, pulling on the sides of her hips with wanton force, slamming himself into her as he came, spurting, deep guttural noises rising in his throat just like those Tara's coming brought to hers. They were complete, joined, full of each other.

Elda had felt something about Ms. Braun as they were kissing, that Ms. Braun really liked that Elda had taken charge. Elda was happy to do this, filling the expectation, so as they watched Kevin, Elda wondered if Ms. Braun would obey things that were told to her. With some kind of intuition as her guide, Elda said, "Kevin, Ms. Braun will now kneel and service you."

Ms. Braun's feelings on the matter were complicated. She desperately wanted to be told what to do. In most things, she'd wanted that. In her former engagement, she'd wanted someone strong but kind, and she'd just ended up with an asshole. He'd done for her what she needed, but she hadn't found it since then.

Even in her sex-crazed super-horny state, she had a choice to make. She could tell this tall upstart where to go, or she could let go, shed the worry about what was going to happen next, and let this girl be in charge for a while.

The psychic power Elda held really meant Ms. Braun didn't stand a chance.

Ms. Braun knelt.

Kevin, breathing hard, pulled out of Deb, covered in white frothy cum, secretions, and little specks of red from Deb's hymen giving its last. On her knees in front of this, Ms. Braun came face to face with this engorged and dripping cock, as well as (turning her head slightly) Deb's full-lipped, bent-lipped and dripping pussy.

Elda's voice rang out again, a clear focus pouring into Ms. Braun's head: "Clean up. Lick that clean, but don't swallow. Lick my cunt with it!"

Ms. Braun had a clear directive. She followed it, trading back and forth, Kevin to Elda. Elda was not silent during this. Continuous instructions to Mrs. Braun flowed. "Worship Him, then worship me. Make that natural beauty clean again!... Scoop that power? Yeah! Over here, upside my clit, too... No, back over, get that standing knob Clean!"

This voice came through to Kevin, and he hummed in agreement, feeling the calm assurance over him, generally agreeing with what anyone said. His post-orgasm bliss-state agreement turned into words, dreamily uttered, "Yeah... natural... clean... beautiful."

Ms. Braun's head moved back and forth, pleasing them both.

The power of the girl's orgasms, their playing with themselves, their being naked and tuned on, and Kevin's having come twice, all this fed into the tension and power in the room, and a subconscious wave spread out just from his words. "Natural -- clean -- beautiful" went through the girls, standing there, but also nearly the whole north wing of the high school.

The beauty of the natural world and the responsibility we had to clean up our own messes in it? This concept embedded itself in subtle ways in those that felt that wave.

Calls to be excused to go to the bathroom rang out from many classrooms, and all manner of students crowded the bathrooms or water faucets to wash off their faces, remove makeup, simplify or straighten-up their hair or clothes, or whatever needed straightening up.

Roughly a third of the students in that school felt that wave flow through them, even though they had no idea what had just happened beyond a need to blink and re-focus on the room around them, then start writing more clearly.

Kevin's power was expanding even without his conscious attention to the mechanics of it, or, really at that moment, what was about to happen. Since he was being distracted by being kissed, he only really looked down at Ms. Braun's face licking his pole after she started... though she didn't get far.

Elda changed her mind about what she wanted after the licking. She wanted more than licking.

She said, "Braun, hold it. I ... think I want some of that before you get too far." She stepped between Kevin and Deb. She knew what she wanted, and suddenly, it wasn't to watch his pole being cleaned, it was to feel his pole sliding into her, and that froth would lube her up, a natural lube better than any other, she thought.

Bending at the waist, shoving Kevin back slightly, she said, "Okay, Braun. Guide that pole. I want that, In ME, Now."

Kevin's erection wasn't full staff anymore and he was starting to flag, but with Ms. Braun's vantage point and both hands, she guided Kevin into Elda's more-than-ready nethers. Elda had a boyfriend back home, and they'd done it several times before she left, so she knew what was what, and she wanted a chance to try the formidable cock on display for herself, even if it was just for a couple of strokes.

That couple of strokes was all it lasted, until Kevin said, "No, wait, I gotta sit down."

Everyone cleared a space and he sat on the extra chair next to Ms. Braun's desk, his dick hanging between his legs, long and limp.

The girls stepped back and leaned against the walls of the office, hugging side-side and just relaxing in the happy glow flowing off the girls that had gotten off and Gotten Some.

Ms. Braun was not so relaxed. She had a task that hadn't been completed. Kneel-walking over to be between his legs, she looked up with wide eyes and asked, "Sir, may I clean you now, please?"

Kevin wasn't sure why this change had come over her, but he wasn't going to complain. Glancing up at Elda, who had her own happy face on and nodded at him, Kevin said, "You may, and I hope it, uh... helps you."

Braun's reply was quick, an "Oh, sir, yes!" She moved, in bumping her tremendous breasts against his shins and lifted him, sucking his length clean quickly and attentively.

Sitting back, she laid her head on his lap a moment and hugged his legs, then sat back on her haunches, hands folded in her lap and head downcast like a monk praying.

Tara and Carlie had pulled themselves up from the desk, but hugged closely and felt a bond of shared joy at being in this "thing" together. Deb, right nearby, looked around to hunt for a tissue box since she was leaking down her leg.

Ms. Braun, glancing up at the movement and seeing Deb's 'leak', also saw the tissue box slightly out of reach and said, "May I, miss...tress?"

She was confused where that latter part came from, but it sounded so right she just smiled into it. She'd read a lot of that kind of erotic fiction and she liked the idea of playing it out in real life.

Deb's turn for the tissue box stopped, confused, and she turned back to Braun, who had already scooted closer, grabbed her legs, and kissing her way up them.

1...678910...19