Demographic Shift

Story Info
A municipal poll official becomes acquainted with karma.
7.1k words
18.6k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1ll1c1t
1ll1c1t
5 Followers

Chapter 1

The girl began taking stock of the room as soon as she stepped through the doorway. A set of empty stairs had led her down to the basement of the town hall, but the cars parked outside in the municipal lot signalled at least a few late voters. It was 7:00 in the evening on Wednesday, November 8th, and the 2016 presidential results were already rolling in. Soon the polling station would close, and such a ripe opportunity wouldn't come around again for four more long years.

Sweeping her gaze across the municipal basement, the waifish girl liked what she saw. Tired looking white foam ceiling tiles alternated above with faintly buzzing fluorescent lights, dead flies visible through their yellowed acrylic canopies. They illuminated the pastel green cinderblocks and grimy, flecked linoleum that adorns every government building ever built; the space sordid, tawdry, and perfectly suited for tonight's work.

Across the room from the basement door a neat row of voting booths lined the far wall, dusty curtained niches divided by cracked vinyl panels. The girl could see one set of feet below a shifting beige curtain, workboots and the tattered cuffs of a pair of old jeans just barely visible. The other booths appeared to be empty for the time being. Next to them, two old rectangular folding tables were set up end to end, their faux wood veneer badly scarred and pitted, veterans of decades of service. A number of gray steel folding chairs were pushed in behind them, seating two women and one middle-aged man. Two young girls that looked like they couldn't possibly be more than a year or so out of high school stood across the tables from them, one signing her name in a register and the other apparently in the act of arguing with one of the older women.

No one looked over when the rather unremarkable newcomer slipped around the corner of the door. If they had, they would have seen something in her eyes that they might not have liked. They may even have tried to run, but they wouldn't have gotten far. In the face of omnipotence there's only so much one can do, and it was now far too late to change their fates. You reap what you sow, and karma can truly be a bitch sometimes.

The girl paused about 10 feet away from the tables, turned squarely to face the four election officials behind them, and cleared her throat. The noise echoed throughout the suddenly silent room with improbable clarity, like the crisp tone of a churchbell in winter. The arguing woman trailed off mid-sentence as her eyes turned towards the new girl, her three companions shifting their attention as well. The two young girls whirled around in surprise, and one opened her mouth as if about to say something. She seemed to pause, reconsider, and then repeated the action. Confusion dawned in her eyes and quickly began to escalate into panic. She couldn't speak, what's more she couldn't move her feet, and the other people around the table were just beginning to realize that they were in the same predicament as well.

As realization dawned and restrained panic ensued, the young woman simply stood where she was with her arms crossed. A faint smile began growing at the corner of one mouth as she raised one slender finger to her cheek, and in an instant all six of her captives turned in place to look at her and froze.

"Evenin' everybody," she drawled in a light midwestern accent bordered with the unmistakeable tinge of whiskey and cigarettes.

"How we all doing tonight? Everyone feeling pleased with themselves for doin' their civic duty? Congratulations! Points for botherin' to vote, but I'm afraid it won't get you very far with me. See, I'm more interested in whom you voted for, and this being a pretty conservative county, I'm willing to bet I know who you chose. Now, sure, it's a free country and you're entitled to your opinion, but so am I and spoiler alert: I'm not happy about yours."

She'd paced to the far end of the table, and now turned and winked at one of the young girls.

"Unfortunately for you, the authors of the constitution didn't exactly have me in mind when they wrote it."

She spoke this last part with a disconcertingly toothy grin, and took a moment to lean into the face of the nearest girl before drawing back and continuing, "But never mind that, I'm afraid I haven't properly introduced myself."

"You can call me Karma, and yes, I've heard all the jokes."

Chapter 2

Karma suddenly clapped her hands together, the noise startling in the silence, and bent forward at the waist. She gave a little mock bow and made a small gesture at the nearest poll official. The woman was seated at the end of the table closest to the door, and one glance was all it took to size her up.

About 67, her grey hair was tied back in a severe bun. Chunky gold jewelry flashed at her ears and fingers, and a pair of small steel-rimmed glasses perched on her nose. Her eyes peered over them judgmentally, and her lips were habitually pursed in a sour, disapproving frown. She was dressed in a long grey skirt and conservative white blouse, which framed the thick rope of pearls that hung at her neck. A bland pair of beige heels adorned the woman's feet, adding about two and a half inches to her height.

"I've been so kind as to introduce myself! It would be terribly impolite of ya not to return the favor," Karma said with feigned petulance, her sardonic smile quirking up at the corners.

All of a sudden the woman's body jerked as some measure of movement was restored, and her mouth shot open, involuntarily emitting a strangled croak. Her eyes looked around wildly as she tried to sit up, but her legs still seemed to be beyond her control. Looking fearfully at the mysterious young woman, she finally managed to gasp out a single word.

"H-how?"

Karma threw back her head and let out a little laugh. "Does it matter? You really won't care about that at all in a bit. Right now all I need from you are a couple of simple answers to a couple of simple questions. Think you can do that? Good. Now, what's your name?"

"Peggy," the woman choked out, unable to stop herself.

"How... antiquated," Karma sneered, "Next question! Who did ya vote for?"

"Donald Trump!", the woman answered immediately, her hand flying to her mouth as soon as the words left it. She looked even more nonplussed than before as the hand slowly sank down to her chest, unconsciously clutching her necklace. Karma's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"That's what I thought."

"Now, Peggy, tell me why," her whisper a threat, "And choose your words carefully."

"Because I love his TV show! And I've always voted Republican, so it seemed like an easy decision," the answer came again swiftly. Karma kept her slitted eyes levelled at the woman, unblinking and burning like coals.

"Therein lies the problem," she spoke softly, making a quick gesture as she leaned back.

"Wha-what is it that you wa- ohh," Peggy began before her eyes widened and the words died on her lips. Her mouth formed a little round O of surprise, and she began to imploringly lift her wrinkled hands up just as the changes began. The woman let out a strangled gasp, and her eyes flew wide open. She slammed her hands down on the table in front of her as she tried in vain to push back her chair and escape, only to find she was still rooted to the spot, her hands now stuck as well.

Peggy began to twist her body frantically, her arms jerking uselessly in place, fingers splayed upon the table as she wriggled in helpless horror. Then her wildly rolling eyes snapped into sudden focus on a new impossibility, and she watched as her forearms began to thicken.

It was as if her wrists had begun to fill with fat from the inside out, spilling over to adjacent body parts as the pressure built. The gold rings that adorned her fingers popped off one by one as the digits thickened, plumping up like hot dogs. Moving in the opposite direction. a wave of blubber flowed up her arms, quickly spreading to the rest of her bony body. Previously a spare weight for her 5' 3" frame, the older woman visibly began to plump up, wrinkled flesh pulling taut and smooth.

Peggy's conservative blouse began to look positively vaudevillian as her stomach peeked out shyly from the bottom, then grotesque as it overflowed her waistband. Her upper arms were fast becoming too thick for the sleeves to contain, slowly swelling around the hem as the fabric constricted them. Fat bulged up around her collar as Peggy's neck thickened, the pearl necklace slowly tightening before it began to dig into the flesh of her new, wobbling chins.

Karma reached forward, unnoticed in the woman's distress, and carefully removed her dangling earrings as well. She tossed these casually to the floor beside the rings and resumed watching the show.

Several buttons burst from the woman's blouse just seconds before it split down the front with a loud rip. Karma leaned forward, tugging the remaining pieces of the shredded garment off. With another deft movement she unsnapped Peggy's bra as well, the straining bands springing apart as Peggy let out an involuntary grunt of relief. The fattening woman's tits spilled out and hung swinging below her, heavy and jiggling with blubber.

Peggy shot out of her seat with a sudden yelp, her ass pushed high into the air. The chair she'd been sitting in was knocked back and clattered noisily to the ground in the stillness of the basement, quiet but for the buzz of the fluorescent lights and her own ragged breathing.

Suddenly released from her invisible restraints to an extent, her hands and feet were still stuck to the table and floor, respectively, but Peggy had full range of motion otherwise and she writhed in a vain attempt to escape her inexplicable predicament. Her previously flat ass wiggled back and forth with the effort even as it gained mass and widened, but it jerked away suddenly when she felt the strange girl's hand descend upon it.

Peggy hissed in outrage, eyes slitted, but she was powerless to stop Karma as the girl languidly rubbed the top of the poll official's posterior for a moment before perfunctorily yanking her modest skirt down around her ankles. Panties swiftly followed, leaving the scared woman bent over the table completely nude, what remained of her clothing pooled on the floor at her feet. Peggy's bare butt stuck straight up in the air, her heels pushing it upwards and out. To all appearances it looked as though the older woman was presenting herself to Karma for a good spanking.

With no more regard than a veterinarian would have for an animal, the stranger unceremoniously grabbed Peggy's enlarged, pasty ass with both hands and spread her buttcheeks wide, exposing a grey mat of thickly curled hair. Her dark, puckered asshole winked twice in reflexive surprise.

Cheeks spread and pussy parted slightly, the woman yelped again and vainly tried to pull away from her tormentor. Her face burned with shame, and embarrassed tears were beginning to course down her cheeks. She tried to get as far away as she could, but only succeeded in smooshing her face and boobs down further into the table, which in turn pressed her ass higher into the air.

"No, s-stop, please stooop-mmmn-uh...," Peggy managed to gasp out for the first time since her ordeal had begun, her pleading turning to a low, embarrassed wail that petered out into a whimper as she began to fully grasp the extent of her own helplessness. Closing her eyes in surrender, Peggy's tensed shoulders sagged as the last remnant of her resistance broke and she quietly began to sob.

"Well, not much to work with here, but it'll have to do," Karma said with an air of professionalism, arching an appraising eyebrow as she stood above the humiliated older woman. Her hands still keeping Peggy's sex pried open, Karma's eyes scanned the damp, hairy crevasse. Then, with just the hint of a smile on her lips, she began to forcefully knead the flesh of the older woman's ass with her hands.

As Karma's strong, skilled fingers sank deep into the doughy mass of Peggy's buttocks, the noises the woman was making changed once again, her whimpers becoming unmistakable soft moans of pleasure; the sobs that wracked her body becoming shudders of delight. It hadn't been apparent before, but not only had the old woman's skin smoothed out as she had fattened, she had actually begun to look younger.

"N-no ha uh uhhn nuh ooh, yeh, yes, guh!" Peggy grunted in confusion, her voice rising in pitch.

Under Karma's expert ministrations the years slowly sloughed off and Peggy's cries of pleasure rose. Then with one final choking grunt the woman came hard, pushing her wide ass back against the girl's hands. Saliva dripped down her dimpled chin and onto her chubby tits unheeded as she lay bent over the table panting in addled bliss, a stupid grin pasted on her fat face, gigantic butt weaving back and forth drunkenly in the air.

Where once a skinny, pinched old woman had sat, a husky three hundred and fifty pound girl now lay bent over the table, her hands still splayed out in front of her. Peggy appeared to now be in her early twenties, but it was hard to say that it was much of an improvement; apparently she hadn't been much of a looker even back then.

Fat breasts hung heavy below her, blue-veined and capped with large, pale nipples the size of half-dollars, darker bumps ringing their periphery. Her skin was pale as milk, with ruddy patches on her cheeks, forehead, and chest. Stretch marks radiated out where her tits met her shoulders, and the same could be seen ringing her dumpy waist, thighs, and the flabby bulges that dangled from her upper arms; these jiggled from side to side as the aftershocks of orgasm continued to ripple through her.

Her face was perfectly round, a small bow of a mouth denting the area just above her numerous, drooping chins. Pale blue eyes looked out in incomprehension on either side of a snub nose. Peggy's cheeks sagged down with their own weight, and her forehead bulged outwards almost imperceptibly; almost. A pageboy haircut fell across it limply, hair now a glossy black but damp and clumped together with the sweat of her exertions. Her skin was covered with an oily sheen of sweat too, gleaming in the harsh fluorescent light.

Too high on endorphins to think straight, Peggy grunted mindlessly as she pushed her humongous ass back against Karma's hands in a vain attempt to milk more pleasure from them. In response, Karma's brow furrowed as she took a quick step back and smacked the girl's flabby right buttcheek once, hard. Peggy's eyes shot wide as she came back to herself and squealed loudly in surprise, lurching forward to escape this sudden and unexpected pain.

The chubby girl lay very still, breathing hard, her tits pressed against the tabletop as her eyes followed Karma around to the other side of the table. Now directly in front of Peggy, eyes still locked, Karma leaned over until her face was just inches from the panting girl's flaring nose.

"Did you like that?" she inquired in a soft whisper.

Peggy's head slowly nodded, the rest of her body frozen in fear but still unable to lie and too afraid to look away. Karma's eyes lit up at this and her face cracked into a grin. She reached out and plucked Peggy's spectacles from where they still perched on her face, then booped her on the nose as she flinched away.

"I think we're goin' to get along just fine from now on," Karma said before casually adding, "Oh, and you aren't ever allowed to speak again, which will help."

Peggy's mouth began to work silently in an attempt to refute this latest command, but it seemed that Karma was as good as her word. The fat girl found that although she could still make sounds, recognizable language eluded her.

Through her mounting panic, Peggy heard Karma's words sift down through her consciousness like salt into a wound.

"You didn't think we were done, did ya?"

Chapter 3

"Now just hold still," Karma said confidingly, "This next part won't hurt a bit."

Walking back around the table, she positioned herself behind Peggy once again. Karma leaned forward and gave her fat ass another quick slap, setting it into jiggling motion and causing the girl to gasp again with the unfamiliar mixture of pleasure and pain. Without further ado, Karma spread the other girl's slab-like buttcheeks wide once more, surveying her handiwork.

Peggy had lost about 46 years, give or take. Her pussy and asshole were still thickly covered with curly hairs, now a lustrous black, that spread a little ways down her thighs, up her belly, and also travelled up the crack of her ass. Dense black tangles could also be seen trying to escape the confines of Peggy's cavernous armpits. Otherwise the rest of her was perfectly smooth, minus the stretchmarks.

Reaching forward, Karma slowly worked her fingers into the mat of hair that covered the chubby girl's pussy and began to gently massage the moist slit buried underneath. Worries instantly forgotten, Peggy gave a small squeal and began wriggling in place, simultaneously trying to grind further back against Karma's hand and also rub her fat tits against the tabletop.

Karma was building up a steady rhythm, and the thick folds of Peggy's pussy had begun to drip with her arousal, juices running down the insides of her quivering thighs. She moaned in need as Karma gently dipped two fingers into her, the moan quickly turning into a pleading whimper as the wondrous objects were abruptly pulled back out and held tantalizingly in front of the humiliated girl's face. Peggy's eyes watched mesmerized as a drop of her own juice dangled precariously from a fingertip.

"Suck, cunt," Karma commanded imperiously, and Peggy was helpless to obey.

Stretching her head forward, Peggy took the two digits between pillowy lips, noisily slurping herself off of them. Surprisingly, the flavor of her own heated arousal tasted better than anything she had ever experienced. Continuing to suckle Karma's fingers, Peggy's breath started coming in nasal grunts as she was forced to breathe through her nose.

"Mmmf, *slurp*, hhuhuhumf," Peggy gasped as her mouth worked greedily.

Finally, Karma removed her fingers from the girl's worshipful mouth, leaving Peggy feeling strangely empty. Able to breathe normally again, she looked back at her new mistress with hurt, questioning eyes.

"I know you enjoyed that you fat, disgusting pig, but we haven't even gotten properly started yet," Karma promised with a wicked smile.

"Oh, and since that's exactly what you're gonna be from now on, that's what we'll call ya: Piggy".

Piggy detachedly examined her own reaction to this latest degradation, but her brain was too overloaded to feel much of anything but pleasure; Mistress had given her a name!

"Now then, back to business. Your new name suits you, Piggy, but I think we can make it even more appropriate."

With that, Karma's fingers returned to the girl's needy, sopping cunt and began to slowly work their way inside again. This time she didn't stop at two.

Piggy squealed with the sudden pressure, but her fat slit stretched to accommodate finger after finger. Karma slowly, relentlessly pushed until she had four fingers buried in the meaty folds between Piggy's jiggling thighs. The transformed girl bucked back against mistress, her hungry hole greedily trying to swallow more and more. With a final push, Karma's thumb slid in as well and the rest of her hand followed, sinking fully into Piggy's humid depths up to the wrist.

"Theeere you go, good girl," Karma cooed gently as she placed her free hand on top of her new pet's fat ass to brace herself. Then she started to slowly work the other hand in and out of Piggy's hole, matching the girl's own rocking motions and eliciting gasps and squeals of pleasure in response.

Piggy's hot cunt wrapped tightly around the intruding appendage as she pushed backwards and forwards against the table, fucking herself with abandon against the fist embedded inside her. She had never felt so... so full. So complete.

1ll1c1t
1ll1c1t
5 Followers