Demographic Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1ll1c1t
1ll1c1t
6 Followers

Each thrust pushed it further inside, stretching her out more and more. The sensation felt impossibly good, or... wait, it really did feel impossible. Was it Piggy's imagination, or did it feel wrong back there somehow? Her nether lips felt thick and rubbery, swollen with heat and need. They drooped around Karma's invading hand, Piggy's initial tightness seemingly vanishing more and more with each stroke. As Karma's fist pistoned in and out of the helpless girl, Piggy's pussy inflated and stretched wider, lips beginning to slap obscenely against the invading wrist.

Abruptly, Karma pulled her hand free with a loud sucking noise. It hung at her side, clear elastic threads spanning the distance between her fingers and dripping from their tips. In the ensuing silence Piggy grunted in frustration, and then again in embarrassed surprise as her abused cunt let loose a long, wet rumble.

Denied release and coming down from her previous orgasmic high, hot tears sprang to Piggy's eyes and she once again lay her forehead against the table in renewed shame, sobs coming quickly and noiselessly. Another moist noise escaped her pussy, prompting Piggy's body to again jump in surprise and her crying to escalate in intensity.

From her vantage point behind the crying girl Karma gazed down upon Piggy's previously delicate folds, now no longer recognizable. The meaty mass of her pussy didn't even look fully human anymore. Piggy's outer labia had become thick as sausages and rubbed together where they touched, flaps sliding against each other lewdly, a small dark hole visible in between them where the opening to her vagina was no longer quite able to fully close.

Ropes of girl juice drooled from Piggy's used cunt, running freely down her legs and pooling on the floor. A chunky nubbin protruded ludicrously from the top of Piggy's pussy where her clit had once been. It now looked more like a man's micropenis than a woman's clitoris, and somehow gave her transfigured vulva an air of tragic absurdity. The entire ugly spectacle was covered in unkempt wiry black hair, matted with sweat and her own lubrication.

For a third time Karma's hand came down, but not on Piggy's ass. She wound up underhand before striking Piggy squarely in her new fat, disgusting fuckhole with the flat of her palm. It was a large target, impossible to miss. A moist smack rang through the dingy basement, but Piggy hardly reacted. She was too overcome with shame, embarrassment, and a new, unprocessed sense of self-revulsion to feel much of anything anymore. Her head fell, eyes squinted tightly shut and tears flowing freely, and Piggy let the numbness wash over her.

Chapter 4

"Aw, did we break ya already girl?" Karma asked with mock concern. She leaned forward and stroked the crying girl's hair affectionately as she continued.

"See, this may seem unnecessarily cruel to you, but I swear my intentions are pure," Karma said with a wink.

"I find your lack of compassion abhorrent. I can't explain to you why you should care about other people, but it is within my abilities to force a sense of perspective, so to speak. I know for a fact that you look down on the poor and the uneducated, the fat and the ugly. Immigrants, homosexuals, and minorities; ya hate them all. You were born into money, and though you've never had to work a day in your life, ya still somehow justify your disgust for those worse off than you."

Karma's hand suddenly flashed out and with a vicious twist ripped away the string of pearls that still bit into Piggy's neck. The necklace broke, scattering bright little globes to the far corners of the room. Piggy flinched away weakly, the significance of losing her last remaining piece of apparel hardly even registering in her shock.

"Pearls before swine, bitch," Karma said as she leered into Piggy's ugly face.

"I'm here to show you that not everyone's circumstances are within their control, and I'm going to do it by taking all control away from you. Let's call it an abject lesson in empathy."

Rubbing her hand possessively across the top of Piggy's rump, Karma continued.

"I'm not totally evil, you'll only stay this way for the next four years. Just enough time I think to reflect on your values and perhaps change your vote in time for the next election."

Reaching forward, Karma laced her fingers into the girl's dark hair. Tightening her grip she inexorably pulled Piggy's ugly head back by the hair until her bulging forehead turned crimson with the strain. Her red-rimmed eyes rolled in their sockets with panic, a fresh wave of tears joining the ones still coursing down her chubby cheeks. Small gasps forced their way out of her mouth and her throat worked up and down as she fruitlessly tried to form words; to beg for forgiveness, clemency, mercy, but far too late. Eyes like chips of ice met Piggy's own, and Karma spoke in a voice soft and velvety with danger.

"But I'm getting ahead of myself. We're still not finished here, and you have yet to fully earn your new name."

Chapter 5

Releasing the pathetic creature's hair and stepping back, Karma grinned roguishly at the other forgotten onlookers. With an air of theatricality she pretended to roll up imaginary sleeves, then swept forward in a low ringmaster's bow.

"Pay close attention now everyone, it's time for part deuce!" she proclaimed.

Lacing her fingers together, she pushed both hands out and away until her knuckles popped in the basement's silence. With one last wry look at her frozen audience, Karma stepped up to Piggy's prodigious rear like a batter to the plate. Pinching the spongy flesh that sat right at the top of Piggy's deep ass crack with one hand, Karma rolled the blubber between her fingers experimentally. Then with one fluid motion, she pulled.

The skin pinched between her fingers seemed to stretch impossibly, like silly putty. She pulled it up and away from Piggy's buttocks until it was several inches long, then started wrapping the length of stretched flesh around her index finger with a twirling motion. When it had been wrapped several turns around her finger, Karma pulled the little twist back again one last time before releasing it.

Piggy felt the pinch of skin spring back with a sharp twinge, but nothing could have prepared her for what she saw when she looked over her shoulder. There, resting atop the dimpled globules of her doughy ass, was a perfect pig's tail. It sat in a tight curl against the top of her crack, pale pink and perfectly out of place.

Piggy's eyes went wide in disbelief, and she squealed shrilly in renewed distress. Her new, curlicued appendage wiggled back and forth with the rest of her bloated body as she once again panicked and tried to escape the invisible bonds to no avail.

And still Karma wasn't done.

Grasping the tips of Piggy's ears, Karma stretched them upwards, gently rolling them between her fingers until they were pointed and flat. Upon being released they promptly folded over under their own weight, leaving two perfect pink pig ears flopping against the side of Piggy's head.

Still struggling, Piggy felt hands reach around her face to grasp her nose. Karma shaped and molded the organ effortlessly, as if it were made of modeling clay. When the hands retreated, Piggy looked cross eyed at what had become of her nose in impotent horror; it now took up significantly more of her vision than before, and had clearly become the flat, protruding snout of a sow. It felt cold and wet as the air moved across it, and as she watched, it twitched of its own volition, snuffling moistly.

A scream welled up in her throat, but could find no human outlet for release. A long gurgling moan ripped out of Piggy's mouth instead, quickly turning to choking gasps of panic as Karma put both hands on Piggy's shoulders and, leaning over the stricken girl, proceeded to run them down the lengths of her chubby arms to where her hands still adhered to the table.

Massaging the backs of Piggy's hands first, Karma slowly worked her way back up the fat, billowing flesh of her arms. Where her hands passed over, a trail of changes lingered. Piggy's fingertips pulled back into her knuckles under her own disbelieving eyes even as the knuckles themselves began to meld together and take on a darker color. As Karma's hands swept further upward, Piggy's fused together into polished black trotters. Her forearms began to shorten and thicken, drawing her bloated torso and face even closer to the table.

When she again reached the girl's shoulders, Karma moved down to Piggy's legs. Squatting behind her to get a better angle, she began to perform the same massaging motions, starting at Piggy's swollen feet and ankles before working her way up the pillar-like legs. Where her hands passed over, Piggy's flesh warped and twisted again, her feet suffering the same fate as her hands. Her legs compressed until they were a third of their original length, the extra mass seeming to fold in on itself. Once they became too short to support Piggy, she pushed herself up on tiptoes until she could no longer touch the floor, her legs kicking uselessly in midair, one highheel shoe dangling from a thick toe for a few seconds before slipping off with a clatter. Her flabby ass began to slide off the edge of the table, buttcheeks clenched with effort as her stubby legs scrabbled to find purchase. Karma took pity and grabbed Piggy by her meaty thighs, hoisting her rear up onto the table with a show of effort before wiping her own brow theatrically and patting her pet's ample ass..

Piggy now stood on top of the table, though perhaps "stood" is the wrong word; her arms and legs were now of equal length, perpendicular to her torso. She perched on all fours, her fat belly suspended between four chunky, hoofed legs; what had formerly been her arms were no longer deserving of separate distinction.

Her back bowed slightly, dragged down by the weight of the swaying belly beneath. The little curled pig's tail stuck up jauntily atop her ass, which was thrust out behind her, cheeks sagging. Her tiny dark asshole was exposed below it, resting directly above the distorted flesh of her ruined, swinish vagina. Bloated tits swung from her chest below a thick trunk of a neck. Piggy's head pushed forward, able to swing side to side and down, but no longer able to look behind or up without the rest of her body physically turning and twisting to accommodate. Her black pageboy haircut fell in a fringe above her eyebrows and swept along the muddled profile where her cascading chins joined her neck.

Newly positioned, Piggy could move as before but still couldn't pick up her four feet from where they were planted. Placed atop the table for the whole room to see, her deformed body on display and her most private places exposed, Piggy discovered that her feelings of degradation hadn't yet reached their limits.

Karma pet the top of Piggy's head and continued the gestured down the length of her body. She kept up the motion, soothing her new pet as she visibly shook with terror.

"Shh, shh, it'll be OK you tubby little thing," she comforted.

Her mistress pet Piggy a few more times, but on the last stroke her hand didn't stop at the base of Piggy's tail, instead continuing over and down her blubbery ass until it rested lightly on her exposed and helpless anus. The puckered little hole contracted in short winking bursts, trying to protect itself from this new violation as Piggy continued to weep helplessly.

Karma let her hand rest there momentarily before she began to draw her index finger in lazy circles around the circumference of Piggy's tiny asshole. She would occasionally stop to poke and prod at the surrounding flesh, and as she did it became apparent that new changes were taking place.

As Karma's finger continued its slow tracing, Piggy's anus began to push out from the surrounding flesh. It contracted and expanded rhythmically, as though she were trying to force out a particularly obstinate fart. With each push it pressed up more and more until it was a dark, puckered ring that stood proud of the base of Piggy's ass crack.

Where her formerly dainty little asshole had been was now a thick, puffy donut, puckered with radiating wrinkles. It was much darker than the surrounding skin, rising up in a ridge before plummeting down towards the black little pinprick in its center where the swollen edges of her anus no longer met.

Karma's finger continued to trace it's outline for another minute as it contracted and expanded with Piggy's heaving sobs. Then her hand pulled back and hovered momentarily, almost hesitantly, over its latest creation. A mischievous grin stole across Karma's face as she began to lightly, playfully tap Piggy's throbbing asshole with just the tips of her fingers.

If there was a rhythm it wasn't immediately apparent, but each tap was obviously timed somehow. Piggy gasped a little louder with every stroke, and soon her tears ceased completely. The pig girl's mind once again gave over to pure lust, all troubles forgotten as those infuriating fingers played her like a musical instrument.

Soon, Piggy unconsciously began to push back against each tap. She jerked back and forth, trying to push her prominent anus against Karma's fingers as hard as she could, but each time the fingertips infuriatingly withdrew immediately, only to tap down again and again.

Piggy squealed and snorted, letting loose her pent up rage and terror as she rutted on the tabletop like an animal. With each percussive tap, she was driven further and further into frenzy and as her orgasm drew closer all coherent thought departed her mind. There was only one thing left now; her desire to rub her puffy asshole against Mistress. Then, when Piggy could take it no longer without collapsing, Karma interrupted her tapping to slip one finger effortlessly inside her without missing a beat.

The fat sow grunted with ecstasy as her asshole reflexively strained in an instinctive attempt to gobble up this new intrusion. She humped back harder and harder as Karma's digit sank further past the yielding ring of muscle and into Piggy's rectum, where it began to explore. The puffy flesh offered little resistance, swallowing eagerly as Karma slipped another finger inside, then another and another, the donut of upwelled skin stretching and expanding. Soon, Karma had an entire fist inside Piggy again, only this time the fit was a bit tighter.

Placing her other hand between Piggy's shoulder blades, Karma pressed her pet forcefully down until her front trotters folded neatly underneath her. Her gargantuan butt now stuck straight up in the air with Mistresses' forearm sunk deep into it's center. Bending down, Karma whispered softly in Piggy's ear.

"Alright girl, here comes the real reckoning," she breathed, and then began to pump Piggy's ass for all it was worth.

Chapter 6

There was no buildup, one second Karma's fist was resting comfortably inside Piggy's bottom and the next it was pistoning in and out like a jackhammer. Piggy let out her loudest squeal yet, ululating with vibrato as her rotund body vibrated from the pounding. Fat jiggled seismically, ripples running up and down the layered folds of her back. Piggy's gut jumped back and forth below her and her massive tits bounced chaotically, occasionally swinging up unheeded to slap her on the chin.

The ruined girl was almost insensate at this point, her mind strung out from sex, shock, and the overload of each progressive debasement. In such a state it's no surprise that Piggy failed to notice the beginning of her last transformation, but its effects soon became apparent to the audience.

The fat hog that now crouched on the tabletop had started the bizzare journey to her current state by putting on an absurd amount of weight; now she was losing it, although not quite in the same manner.

This new change first became apparent as Piggy's ass began to slowly sink down towards the table. At first it just looked as though Karma's exuberant fisting was pushing the pig girl's rump further down, but it was soon obvious that this was not the case.

As Karma noisily fistfucked her pet's squishy asshole, Piggy was starting to grow smaller.

Her corpulent form had begun to shrink at a slow but steady rate, unnoticed by the grunting girl. This reduction occurred proportionally so that even though she was getting smaller, Piggy remained just as blubbery. Her legs shortened further, the space between her drooping gut and the tabletop decreasing until her belly pooched out underneath like a plastic bag full of pudding.

Piggy's enormous, flabby tits deflated until they were no bigger than melons. They squeezed tightly together between her front legs, pudgy nipples dragging along the table below. As she decreased in size her legs also drew closer in, but they could only compress Piggy's fat tummy and titties so much. Her shortening legs were finally forced to curve outwards as her boobs and stomach rubbed up against the insides of four gelatinous thighs, giving her a distinctly bowlegged look.

The only part of all this that Piggy took notice of was the increasing pleasure of her anal reaming at the hands of Mistress. As the girl grew smaller, so too did her massive asshole. It stretched elastically around Karma's wrist and forearm as she thrust deep into Piggy's bowels, each stroke pulling the puckered mound wider and wider in proportion to the rest of the fatty's body.

Both Piggy's pleasure and her shrill squeals rose higher and higher, increasing in tandem as the sensation grew and her butthole tightened further around Karma. Suddenly, the deformed girl threw her head down, eyes squeezed shut in bliss as Karma drove her arm forward in one last mighty thrust.

Piggy began to oink wildly as her anus suddenly gripped Karma's arm like a vise and orgasm after orgasm washed over her. With each wave another bestial oink ripped from her ravaged throat until the girl was gasping for breath between utterances. Her still prodigious ass continued to hump Karma's arm with a mind of it's own, sphincter tightening rhythmically as it tried to squeeze just one more orgasm out of it.

Her oinks came fewer and farther between as Piggy's ass ceased its motion and came to a shuddering stop, Karma's forearm still disappearing between its quivering cheeks. The panting breaths slowed as she came back to herself, the reality of the situation washing over her in a cold tide. With effort, Piggy finally cracked her eyes open and was gobsmacked by the utter wrongness of everything.

The room was bigger than she seemed to remember. Unable to make sense of this, Piggy's head whirled around to look questioningly up at Mistress, but the chubby girl oinked sharply in terror as soon as she beheld Karma looming over her, impossibly tall. Her tormentor smirked with satisfaction, and took the opportunity to slowly pull her arm out of Piggy's ass. As it retreated, a soft sucking sound permeated the room until the last few fingers emerged with an audible plop.

Piggy whimpered as she was emptied out, a hollow feeling growing in her core. It felt as if she'd been pumped full of air and was now slowly deflating. There was some truth to this, as was proved by the tremendous, belching fart that bubbled up slowly in the empty space inside her before pushing its way past her wrecked asshole. There was no reaction from Piggy; she just couldn't bring herself to care. She screwed up her face in effort as she finally let loose the last shreds of her dignity and self-esteem in fart after rippling fart, her pudgy mound of an anus straining with each expulsion.

Karma stepped back and pinched her nose in disgust as she waved the other hand in front of her face.

"Woof, girl. That's fucking disgusting," she chided as she took stock of the finished product before her.

1ll1c1t
1ll1c1t
6 Followers