Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I was so confused.

"The feather you saw in the vision?" I nodded my head. "It wasn't your feather. It was Akeele's. The curse was placed on him, so you saw him as a demon. Yes, you were in a trance, but the demon knew they couldn't get you to kill Akeele without seeing him as a demon."

"How do you know this?"

"The demon, Agares, was sent for you. He almost picked up Akeele when he was still human. I had to tell him what I knew, and he told me what he did." Tanner said.

"But Reed was already created before you knew of him."

"Yes, he was, but not for very long, and he was already being guarded. When I was sent in, his memories were changed to make him think we had been friends for years."

I was confused. Usually, when an angel is placed on earth to live among humans, they're done so as infants. So why did they send Reed when he was an adult? Thus, forgetting that Tanner could hear my thoughts, he laughed.

"He was created as an adult to lure you out," Tanner responded, and I stared in disbelief. "All the pieces still weren't together. Finding the Bishop with the feather took some time. Finally, Michael sent word to him to bring it to the bookstore."

"What caused the process of ascension?" I asked.

Tanner again laughed. "You and Reed, making love." I looked at Reed. "Yes, him marking you, as you marked him. You two have such a strong bond with one another. His love for you was healing you from the inside out."

"Hence the reason why I felt like I was burning?" I asked and Tanner nodded.

"I will leave you. I have to meet with the council." Tanner disappeared.

- Reed -

I again pulled Caleb to me and kissed him. Just a light sheet covered both of us. Because of no wings to deal with right now, I had him on his back. He brought his legs up around me as I rubbed my cock up against him. We don't have to worry like humans do. No prep. No lube. We accommodate one another perfectly.

As I'm entering him, he moans, and so do I. "My Heavens," I say, and I sink all the way in. He wraps his arms and legs tightly around me. We kiss for a long time before I start grinding into him.

He doesn't know that he doesn't have his golden eyes. He still looks a lot like the demon version of Caleb, but I wasn't going to tell him. I knew the reason why he didn't transform. I was staring into his eyes as I came hard. I could feel the wetness between us.

"Mmm My Love, it seems that you finished too." I said as he looked up at me. "I know you're not strong yet, that it'll take some time before you'll be able to hold out to make love to me."

"Akeele, I'm sorry."

I smiled at him, "My Love, it's okay." I hoped he didn't want to get out of bed and raise the lighting. I didn't want him to see himself. "Can we just hold one another for a while?"

"I would love that," Caleb responded.

I didn't want this night to end, but it was going to, and I had to tell Bazeel what would happen. He saw the worry in my eyes and on my face. "Akeele, what's wrong?"

"My Love, we only have this night. Then your memories will be wiped, and you'll be sent to the human world to live for a while." He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I have to earn my wings," Caleb stated.

"Yes."

"I've committed too much sin and taken too many souls, I know." He laid his head on my chest. "How much longer do we have?"

The room became lighter, I knew others were there, and he could see them too. "I'll always love you, Bazeel." Then, before he could lift his head from my chest, he had vanished.

***

"Myca," I corrected my thoughts, I went to call him Tanner at first. Time had passed, and Tanner came to visit me.

He smiled, "You know I got used to you calling me Tanner. So you can do that."

"Tanner does fit you." I smiled. "And I think Reed fits me better." I laughed. "It was only Ba...." I looked away. "It was only Caleb that called me Akeele since I had ascended."

"Well, that's why I'm here," Tanner responded.

"It can't be time yet."

"No, no. We've decided to change out Bazeel's guardian angel." I looked at Tanner. I'd never heard of them doing that, and Tanner laughed. I forgot he could read minds. "Well, in essence, the council decided that you needed to earn some feathers."

Then it dawned on me. "The council's going to let me be with Caleb?" I asked, and Tanner smiled.

***

Tanner and I were sitting in a coffee shop when a man in his forties came in. He ordered a coffee and sat down in the corner with a book. He looked tired. "Is that him?" I asked Tanner. I felt it was, but I wanted confirmation because they changed him when they sent him back to the human world.

"Yeah, he has had kind of a rough life," Tanner responded.

"How many human years have gone by?"

"We put him here when he was twenty-five, so roughly twenty years ago."

"Has he sinned much?"

Tanner laughed, "Not a bit, and he's been tested. Why don't you go over and introduce yourself? He could use a friend."

I wondered why Tanner said that, but I got up, left our table, and walked over to him. He looked up at me as I approached. "Hi, I'm Reed." I smiled, and he tried to, but again you could see how tired he was.

He cleared his throat and replied, "Caleb."

"May I sit with you?" I asked him.

Caleb looked around. I don't know what he was looking for, then he responded, "Sure." I looked over at Tanner, and he was gone. Caleb looked in the direction that I did. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was just sitting with my friend, but he left when I came over here." I smiled, but he didn't seem to relax. So I asked Caleb, "Are you okay?"

"I will be, hopefully real soon." He looked down and sighed.

Someone approached us, whom I recognized immediately. It was Caleb's guardian angel, Terrance.

"Hey Caleb, how's it hanging?"

Caleb looked up and smiled. I could tell he wasn't happy. "I'm good Terry, you?"

"Great, great, who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is, umm...."

"Reed." I smiled and stood. I shook Terrance's hand, and with the handshake, he passed me lots of information on Caleb. However, the most significant piece made me stop time.

"What do you mean he's planning to commit suicide?" I exclaimed.

"That's why I begged the council to allow you to come. I was hoping, having you here, that some life will come back to him. But unfortunately, it hasn't been a great time here in the human world for him." Terrance responded.

"What do you mean?"

"He's been tested, quite a bit. Not by us. Demons have come out of the woodwork since word spread that he's human again."

"My Heavens." I sighed.

"If they can't hurt him physically, they find other ways to mess with him," Terrance said.

"When is he due to ascend?"

"I just keep getting told 'soon.'" Terrance responded. I retook his hand to begin time again.

"It's nice to meet you, Terry," I said as I finished shaking his hand and sat back down.

"Yeah, likewise. Hey Caleb, I'll see you around." With that, Terrance turned around and left the coffee shop.

I turned to Caleb, and he was eyeing me. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Have we met before?"

I inwardly smiled. No matter what, we'll think something is familiar about one another, even if we don't remember. "No, I don't think so, but I'd like to get to know you."

"Well, not today, you won't. I've got to get to work."

Thank Heaven technology hasn't changed much in these twenty years. I had been given the rundown by Tanner before he left. "Can I have your number?"

"Better yet, why don't you give me yours. I'll call you sometime tomorrow." He stated as he opened his book to the bookmark, pulled out a pen, and handed it to me. I wrote down a number, he took the pen, and our fingers touched. He looked at me again before putting the bookmark back in his book and the pen away. "I'll try to call you tomorrow." Then he got up and left.

Terrence sat down across from me. "He's a night janitor. His angel parents are your typical human parents. They give him a hard time, always asking why he's not providing them with grandbabies."

I laughed, "And what's his response?"

"About five years ago, he got tired of them asking and flat out told them they will never have grandchildren. He doesn't like anyone, male or female. He made it clear he didn't even want them asking why he doesn't bring home a boyfriend."

"Does he have one?" I was curious.

"No, he's been alone all these twenty years. Not that the demons haven't tried to get him into bed." It looked like Terrence was debating telling me the next thing. "He told me a while ago that he was missing something. He said that he's not attracted to anyone, and it bugs him. He feels alone."

I laughed, "That's exactly how I felt when I was human. But, of course, I now know I was only human for a short time, even though my memories at the time had a childhood that I never really had."

"Yeah, it's weird what you find out after you ascend."

"You were one?" He nodded his head.

"Well, let me take you to your apartment." He smiled. "I think you'll know it well. It's just been years since you last were in it."

Terrence left me after showing me in. Not much had changed since I had last been to the small apartment. Whoever had called it home before me had updated the furniture, but other than that, most things were the same. Although pictures in frames did change to me, it's still strange that I remember things that happened in those pictures, but they're not real.

If I called them, my angel parents would be here. They would appear older if Caleb asked to meet them. But I'm sure they're younger now with another angel that they're bringing up. So it must take a particular type of angel to want to do that over and over again.

Tanner appeared in the living room, and I smiled when I saw him. "So, what do you think?" Tanner asked.

"About?"

"What are your thoughts so far on Caleb?"

"He's scared and lonely. He seemed paranoid the entire time I was sitting with him." I responded. "I know I was new to him, but he wouldn't even trust me to give me his phone number."

"Yeah, I've been watching him ever since Terrence has been begging the council for help," Tanner responded. "When I noticed he was stockpiling the pills. I went to the council myself."

"So I'm here to make him happy?"

"In a sense, yeah. If Caleb commits suicide, we've lost him forever."

"I hope he can trust me," I responded.

Tanner laughed as he disappeared.

- Caleb -

That was strange. I left the coffee shop feeling weird, like the part that I had been missing just showed up. But I had to get to work. Todd, another janitor, was selling me some more pills tonight before he left. He thinks I've been taking them as he sells them to me, but I've been stockpiling them. So soon, I'll have enough.

I did my eight hours of cleaning classrooms, hallways, and bathrooms. Then, I grabbed my things and headed back to my apartment. When I emptied my bag onto the counter, I pulled out the book and saw the bookmark. I smiled. He said his name was Reed.

I took the pills and book to my bedroom. Depositing the pills in my dresser and dropping the book next to my bed. Removing my clothes, I took a shower and settled into bed to read for a bit before falling asleep.

*

I was face to face with Reed. We were standing somewhere, but I didn't know where. It was in a room that seemed very familiar. It was not my apartment. Maybe our living quarters, at least that's what it felt like. I know I was naked, and so was he. Reed had his arms wrapped around me. It was like there was a blanket of warmth also wrapped around us. He kissed me, and I knew everything was okay.

*

I woke up, breathing rapidly, and I had cummed. I had a wet dream. I had heard of them but never experienced one until now. I thought I was broken. Was Reed what I had been missing? Why now? Why when I'm about to end it all? Why does he come into my life now?

I looked over at the time, and it was after ten in the morning. I never asked Reed what he did for employment. I don't know when I could call him. I picked up my phone and the book. I dialed his number, and it only rang twice.

"Hello?" Reed answered.

"Hi." I know I probably sounded timid to him, and I shook my head. I should be more confident. "Reed, this is Caleb."

I could hear the smile in his voice when he responded. "Caleb, I'm glad you called. How are you?"

"I'm good. I didn't know if you'd be working or if you could meet up for coffee."

"Same place?" He asked.

"Yeah, is eleven-thirty okay?" I asked.

"Yup, I don't work until three. So I'll see you in a bit." I smiled as I hung up the phone. It feels odd to smile, but I'll take it for the little time I've got left here.

My parents told me throughout my child and adult life each time they'd hear of someone taking their own lives. 'They're going to hell.' Well, I guess that's where I'll be going too. What do I have to lose? It hasn't been a picnic living.

I took another shower, dressed for work, and went to the coffee shop. I was a little early but got my usual table in the back, where no one seemed to bother me much. I took out my book and started to read when I felt a presence. I looked up and smiled. What was this with me smiling?

Reed had two coffees in his hands and tried to keep the creamer from falling from the top of the lids. He also had sugar packets. "I saw you didn't have anything. So, I got us both a coffee, but I didn't know if you liked cream and sugar or not." He smiled back at me. I chuckled and relieved him of one of the cups before the creamer fell. Then he reached into his back pocket and pulled out plastic spoons and napkins.

"Thanks, you thought of everything," I said as he sat down.

"So, where do you want to begin?" He wasn't going to be shy, I'd guessed as much. I'm sure he'd been on many dates before, but I hadn't. That's if this was a date, and I hoped it was, but I was unsure. There's just something about him that feels different.

"Honestly, I don't know where to begin." I smiled nervously.

He smiled warmly, reached over, and touched my hand, which generally I would have moved away. "Well, I'm Reed, and you're Caleb. We know that." He squeezed my hand and let it go. "Caleb, what do you do for a living?"

"Nothing exciting. I'm a night janitor at the high school. So, I work from three-thirty to midnight. I've been doing this for over twenty years. But, my parents aren't proud of me." I frowned. I hadn't meant to let that slip, but something about Reed made me open up to him, maybe too quickly.

"Well, I work in a bookstore. Wish I could say I own one, but no. I just moved here because my uncle needed help. One of his clerks quit on him, and I wanted a change. I'll tell you that I didn't live up to my parents' dreams either." He laughed. "So you're a janitor. Do you live in your parent's basement?"

I laughed, "Oh no, I'd die before I had to live there again. I love my parents but the twenty years it took me to get out from under their roof was enough of living with them."

"Okay, now that that's settled, I know you live out on your own." He smiled at me again. "Alone or with someone?"

"Alone. The guy you met yesterday was my roommate for a while, but his girlfriend wanted him to get his own place." I made a face. "I knew it was coming."

"Well, it happens. I'm currently living with a friend. He was nice enough to let me stay in his spare room at his apartment. I don't know if he really wants me there, but, for the moment at least, it's something." Again, Reed was smiling at me.

"Was it the friend that was with you yesterday?" I asked. I noticed him for a second when I sat down. I always looked around for a minute to make myself comfortable.

"Yeah, that would be him. His name's Tanner. I'm sure you'll get to meet him." Reed responded. "He's a cool guy."

We continued to talk for a while. We even had lunch together at the coffee shop. Unfortunately, we had to part ways by two-thirty, Reed had to get to work, and it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to start heading towards the school. I could always sit outside and read until it was time to start.

Getting home that night, I wish I had thought to ask Reed when it was too late to call. But he surprised me by calling. "Hi, I was just debating if I could call you or not," I stated as I answered with a smile. Again, what is this with me smiling all the time now?

"I was wondering if you'd be home yet or not," Reed responded.

"I'm home, just in bad need of a shower."

"Mmm, I was going to ask if you wanted to take a walk."

I laughed. After working all night on my feet, taking a walk was the last thing I was thinking about. But if it got me some more time with Reed. "Sure, we could do that. Would you like to come here, and while you're en route, I'll shower?"

"That sounds like a plan," Reed responded, and I could just sense he was smiling through the phone. I gave him my address and hung up.

- Reed -

I don't know why I asked if we could go for a walk. I just wanted to do anything with Caleb. He gave me his address, even though I already knew where he lived. I waited half an hour to knock on his door. When he answered with a smile, he seemed happier now.

We never made it out for a walk and sat in his living room and talked. Caleb only had a sofa, so we were both sitting with a bit of distance between us. When he got up to use the bathroom and returned, I decided to see if he'd let me hold his hand again. But this time for longer than a few seconds.

When he sat back down, he sat a little closer. He had his hands in his lap, and I reached over and pulled his left hand over to mine. He looked over at me, but I just interlaced our fingers and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. "Is it okay that I do this?"

"Yeah." I heard him swallow hard and then respond. I listened to his breathing pick up as well. I smiled inwardly again, glad I could have this effect on him. I knew our bond would always breakthrough even when our memories were taken from us. Our love for one another will always be there.

"Caleb, can I kiss you?" I looked at him, and he gave me the deer in the headlights look. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I--I, hmmm." He went to get up, and I stopped him. "Reed, I'm forty-five years old, and I've never kissed anyone."

"It's okay." I smiled at him. "I'll teach you."

Reed laughed. "Oh great, does nothing scare you away? I just told you I'm a forty-something-year-old virgin, never been on dates, never kissed anyone. And your response is, 'I'll teach you?"

"Well, I like you Caleb. Who cares that you're a virgin. I'm sure you're a fast learner." All I was going to do was kiss him anyway. We can't make love, at least not right now. I don't want to scare him away.

It took no time at all before we were kissing. I pulled Caleb over to straddle me, so it's easier for us to kiss and fondle one another through our clothes. We were both hard as rocks and grinding into one another. I felt him go over first when he stiffened. I wasn't far behind. We both could feel one another pulsating as we came.

The surprised but euphoric look on his face was priceless. I kissed him as I leaned over and pulled him on top of me. He got in a comfortable position laying half on me and half on the couch as we cuddled. I cradled his head against my chest while holding his back. Because we had laid there so long, we had fallen asleep.

I woke to Caleb drawing circles on my chest and smiled as I stretched. "Good morning."

"Morning," Caleb responded, and I looked at him as he bit his lower lip. I could tell he wanted to kiss me. So I pulled him over on top of me, and we began again.

"Now that you've done it, you want it all the time." I chuckled. He pinched me, making me laugh. I could feel he was hard again. I was too, but I still wasn't going to take it to the next level.