Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Caleb -

Waking up with Reed still holding me was out of this world. Can someone be this nice, this sweet, this kind? I was drawing the infinity symbol on his chest. I don't know why but something in me told me that we were always meant for one another. Through the test of time, we will endure.

When he woke and kissed me, I loved that. What am I thinking? What's happening to me? He pushed me up, telling me he had to go to the bathroom. It was still the early hours of the morning. After he came out, I went in.

He was sitting on the couch when I came out. I know he should probably get home, but I didn't want him to. "Would you like to sleep here?"

"I would love to, but I don't think the couch is made for two full-grown men." He smiled.

"I have a bed."

"A bed, wow, what a concept." He joked, and I laughed. "But really, I should go, and we can pick this up another time and day." He smiled at me, stood up, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed me.

I walked him to the door and let him out, shutting and locking it behind him. I walked straight to the bathroom, stripping to take a shower. I figured I would lay down for a bit to rest before getting up for work.

*

The blanket of warmth surrounding Reed and I was soft against my skin, even in my dream. Reed kissed me, running his hands down my side. Our hard cocks were rubbing against one another's stomachs. Reed reached between us, rubbing my cock, and I came immediately.

*

I opened my eyes. This was becoming embarrassing. Two nights now since I've met Reed, I've had a wet dream. I don't know what to think of this. Is there something wrong with me?

I got up and went into the bathroom, peeling off my cum-soaked underwear and jumping back into the shower. I just had enough time to grab something to eat and head off to work.

All night while I was working, I had a weird feeling I was being watched. I get those vibes once in a blue moon. I kept looking over my shoulder, thinking I would see someone, but there was no one. I checked for cameras but didn't see any.

When I got home that night, Reed called to see if he could come over again. Not like I was going to tell him 'No.' I smiled when I hung up the phone and jumped in the shower.

- Reed -

Caleb opened the door with a smile and only a towel wrapped around his waist. "Sorry, I just jumped out of the shower when I heard you knock. Let me go get dressed."

I stepped in, wrapped my arms around him, kissed him, and he moaned. "You don't have to dress on my account." I smiled when I pulled back from him. "You look good this way." I pulled him back into another kiss, and I could feel his cock rising to attention. But I knew we should hold off a little longer.

Since I knew I would be the stronger of us, I turned him around and pushed him off to the bedroom to get dressed. "Pushy, aren't you?" He laughed and walked away. When he came back out, I was sitting on the couch, and he had gotten dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. "I know we just met, but for these late-night visits, you should just bring a bag with you and sleep here."

"Really, advancing our relationship that far already?" I smiled at him, and he started to backpedal. "Relax, I was just joking. I was thinking the same thing."

"Really, you were?"

I nodded my head. "I actually packed one. It's in my car." He smiled, leaned in, and kissed me. "But we're still not going to do more than what we have already done. We have no supplies." I didn't pack them deliberately.

"Just having you here will be enough for now. Not that I wouldn't like to try more, but you know I haven't done anything else." He smiled at me. "What would you like to do, this late at night?"

I looked at him, took his hand, and pulled him off to the bedroom, shutting off his lights as we went. Once we made it through the door, he was the one that turned up the heat. It wasn't me.

Caleb started kissing me, and we fell on the bed. We were both laughing, but it didn't last long because we began to pull at each other's clothes.

Before we knew it, we were both naked and rubbing against one another. I started kissing Caleb and kissed my way down his body until I reached his hard cock. I looked up at him, and I could just see the want in his eyes. So I sunk down on his length and deep-throated him right away.

He moaned loudly and grabbed my head. It didn't take long, and he was cumming in my mouth.

Once he came down from his high, I had rejoined him, and we were kissing again. He started kissing his way down me. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yup." He continued down. It felt terrific having Caleb do this to me after all these years. Our time doesn't pass as fast as human years, but it's still been a long time. He's still the same no matter what. The Counsel wiping his memory or not. He always does everything like he would normally.

He took the time to please me. Just like I did him.

When he got down to my cock, he was timid at first. He licked the tip and dipped his tongue into my slit. Then he started to suck it and slowly went lower and lower until he took most of it in without gagging. I had my hands on his head, just guiding him, not pushing. It felt great, and I was moaning. When I was about to come, I started to pull up on his head, but he wouldn't let me. "Babe, you've never." He shook his head, so I just let him take me over.

He was a natural, even though I knew he would be. He swallowed my cum without gagging once. He continued to suck me after. I had to pull him off, and he laughed. I pulled him up to kiss him, and we laid there just holding one another for a bit without speaking.

Caleb laid with his head on my chest. It felt like he wanted to say something because he went to speak a few times and then stopped. "Caleb, what are you thinking? It's like you have an internal debate going on with yourself. So, what's wrong? Is it what we just did or something else?"

- Caleb -

I looked up at him. I didn't want to tell him what I had been thinking. I already felt like an idiot for being a forty-year-old virgin. "Nothing,"

It's not that I haven't been asked out by anyone, male or female. Just something wasn't there. Something always said, 'this isn't the one.' That voice in my head warned me to stay away, so I was in the habit of politely declining advances. Most of them would just walk away, to never bother me again. Others didn't. They were brutal. I was beaten up and one time almost raped. Thank God Terry still lived with me. I didn't tell the person about Terry at all. I don't know why the brutal ones were always so strong, but I was glad that Terry seemed to show up at the right time to save me.

"Okay, if you say it's nothing." He didn't want to push for an answer and pulled me closer. "You can tell me anything." But I think he felt as though I wanted to say something.

"It's going to sound stupid."

"Well, say it, and I'll let you know if it is or not." He smiled at me, and I shook my head and chuckled.

"I feel like you are something I've been missing." I stopped to look at him to see his reaction, but he only smiled. "Forget it. I shouldn't say anything. We've only known one another for a few days."

"Caleb, please continue." He raised my chin and kissed me. All I could see was kindness in his heart, his soul. I don't know how to explain it.

"Do you know how people say they have soulmates out there?" He nodded his head. "I went through my life, and I always felt like I was alone, that there was no one for me. Like I was meant to be on this planet alone with no one else. I would see couples, even unhappy ones, but they'd say they loved one another if you asked them. I couldn't say that. I wasn't drawn to anyone." He rubbed my back and arm and asked me to continue. "When you walked up to me at the coffee shop, you blew me away. I was confused. Something changed in me, and I couldn't put my finger on it until now."

"So, what is it?" Reed responded.

I laughed, "All I can relate it to is reincarnation. I think we are a couple from another time, and we found one another again. I know that sounds strange or crazy, but how else do you explain it?"

Reed smiled and gave me a kiss. "That's about the best description for it. I feel it too."

"Do you really?"

"Yes Caleb, I do." And it was like peace came over us both, and we laid there holding one another. The next thing, we were waking up in the morning, and Reed was still holding me. I smiled into his chest, and he stretched. "Mmm, good morning."

"Good morning." I stretched up to kiss him. "How did you sleep?"

"Great, I got to wake up with you." He smiled and kissed my forehead. We laid there just chit-chatting for a bit, then I knew we needed to get up. I needed to use the bathroom, and I know he probably did too.

"If you really did bring a bag, do you want to grab it and take a shower?" I asked, and Reed nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, that would be great. Since you don't have to work today, and neither do I. Do you want to hang out, or would you prefer me to go home?" He asked.

"Honestly?" I said, and he looked at me and nodded. "You never have to go home. I know you do, but today could you spend the day with me?"

He shook his head no, and I almost frowned. "Absolutely." Reed smiled, pulled me close, and kissed me. "I can stay the whole weekend if you'd like."

We didn't stay in my apartment. Reed said if we did that, it would be bad for us. So we showered together and gave each other another great blowjob. I was able to last longer this time.

I know I have nothing to compare Reed's blowjob to, but I swear it feels familiar. Maybe there's something behind reincarnation. If I ever brought it up to my parents, they would have me committed, or worse, tell me that I was going to Hell for believing in something other than God.

I believe in God, the Devil, Heaven and Hell, and Angels and Demons, though I have never seen any. My parents claim they have, but not me.

We were sitting on the couch on Sunday, and I got up and walked into my bedroom. I got the bottle of pills that I had been collecting and put it in my pocket. Then, I went to the bathroom, flushed all of them down the toilet, and threw the bottle away.

When I came back out, I sat down, kissed Reed, and continued to watch TV with him. We had a lovely afternoon. We ordered a pizza and just stayed in. I got up to grab something to drink from the fridge in the evening, and I wasn't quite feeling right.

Reed looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"I don't feel right," I responded. I was standing in the middle of my apartment, and I didn't know what was wrong. Suddenly, I felt lightheaded and was sweating. My heart was pounding, and I became sick to my stomach.

Reed led me over to the couch, and then his friend Tanner and Terry appeared in my apartment. Was I seeing things, or did they have wings? I had to be seeing things.

Reed looked up at them too. "Is it time?"

They both nodded their heads. I looked at them, confused. "Time for what?" When I looked back over to Reed, he had changed too, and I jumped up, which was a mistake because I was dizzy.

"What's going on? You have wings, I don't understand."

"Calm down, Hon."

"Don't call me that." I saw Reed's smile fade away. "What's happening?"

"You'll know soon enough. You're just scared right now." Reed came towards me as things were turning dark. "You'll be okay. You'll know shortly."

***

It was like a bad dream coming back to me. I knew I was lying in the prone position in bed again. A sheet was covering my lower half. My arms were out above my head, with a pillow under my cheek. I was naked. I knew that. I felt a hand rub up the sheet's fabric that covered me and rub between my wings. "My wings!" I shot up, and Reed laughed. "Akeele?"

"Caleb, honey, I'm so used to you calling me Reed. I kind of like it." He smiled at me.

"My Love, I'll call you anything you would like, as long as we'll always be together." I pulled him to me as we embraced and kissed. "Are all the tests over, and we're forever from this point forward, together?" I looked at him.

He smiled at me, "Yes, My Love."

I pulled him to me, "Thank Heavens. I don't ever want to have to go through a human life again. How long was I really there?"

"Twenty of the forty-five. You remember, don't you?" I nodded my head. "They sent me down just in time, didn't they?" Again, I nodded my head.

"I'm glad they did too, or I wouldn't be here with you." I held him tight as his wings folded around the both of us, and he started to pull me back down into the bed. "How long do we have together before someone comes?"

"Not long," Reed responded. "The council will want to talk with you, well us, and give us our orders."

"What have you been tasked with while I was gone?" Reed looked at me, not wanting to tell.

He knew something, and I could sense it. He got up from our bed. "Well, I was given back my rank with all my knowledge and strength."

"Powers don't work alone. I've been gone for twenty human years."

"I asked for a lower rank until you returned. But unfortunately, it wasn't granted," Reed responded.

I sat on the edge of the bed, not knowing what was going to happen. "A union pair that they're destroying."

"Maybe not." Michael walked into our quarters.

"Sir." We both said in unison.

"The council hasn't made its final decision yet," Michael told us.

- Reed -

We walked into a room. I knew Caleb was on edge. There were only five others in the room. The five Archangels of the council. They sat before us. They held our fate in their hands. They listened enough to God to bring both of us back from the dead or wherever we were. But now that Caleb had atoned for his sins, his fate with me and his rank were at stake.

They can sever our bond, even though it's thousands of years old. They can sever it, and we'll no longer love one another. We could walk out of this room and hate one another. Forgive me. Hate is a strong word. We wouldn't be in love or know one another. I could go back to my quarters, and someone else could be there. I could fall in love with that angel or be alone for the rest of my existence. The same goes for Caleb.

We stood before the council, exposed and worried. "Bazeel and Akeele, thank you for coming." Micah greeted us.

"Bazeel, as you know, it had come to light from a recently fallen angel that you and Akeele were both put under curses when you killed Akeele and were cast from Heaven by God himself."

Caleb nodded his agreement. "We also know you didn't take your first soul for over a hundred human years. We were told by Myca that you were bound and tortured until you'd take one.

This is a reasonable argument since we know what you looked like when you fell and how you had been changed when you resurfaced those hundred years later." Paschar stated.

I was wondering what the differences were, and Paschar answered my unspoken question. "Akeele, you remember what Bazeel looked like thousands of years ago," Paschar asked. Knowing that Caleb didn't look anything like he did, he had features, but he doesn't, nor do I look the same. "The demon version of Bazeel was still Bazeel but without his wings and light." I nodded, but I was thinking. Paschar smiled.

"Yes, he was burnt badly. God took his feathers and his light from him. His eyes lost their gold color, but he wasn't burnt by God."

I looked at Caleb. I saw his entire body when he showed himself to me at the apartment after Tanner broke our bond. Only part of the bones in his wings were still attached, actually very few of them. They were charred and broken. I looked Caleb in the eyes, and he started to look away, but he saw how sad I was for him.

"Don't look away from me," I said to him.

"It doesn't matter what happened to me. After a little time, of the torture. I did Satan's bidding. I felt I had no choice." Caleb responded. "I stole souls that weren't meant for Satan. How do you ask for forgiveness when you've done things knowingly?"

"Bazeel, after your maker was killed, why did you stop?" Sariel asked.

"I was tired," Caleb stated.

"Bazeel, you know you're lying," Jophiel said. "I know you're trying to keep Akeele from knowing everything."

I looked at Caleb. He had closed his eyes and looked down. "Yes, I was. My maker took joy in torturing me and didn't stop even when I started taking souls for Satan. When he was killed, I stopped. When no one came for me, I thought they weren't going to. Then I ran into another demon. He told me that I'd only have so long before they would, and they would send Agares to collect me."

"So why did you stop?" Sariel asked again.

"I hated taking souls. I can't say that I didn't like what I did, meaning the method, because I thought my paired partner was gone. But I hated the outcome. The spell that was placed on my subjects during the initial encounter. That spell was also placed on me so that I would continue. After my maker was killed, I had control and could walk away from my subjects. Where before I couldn't. So I found that I didn't have to take their souls."

"When did you notice this?" Sariel asked.

"With the first subject after my maker was killed. When I took a man to bed and afterward didn't feel the same connection I had in the past. So, I didn't feel compelled to finish and take the soul."

I looked over at the fifth angel in the room. Zuriel's eyes met mine. He had yet to say anything and was listening to everything. I wondered what he was thinking, but I knew that it wouldn't be long before everyone would have their say.

Paschar spoke again. "Akeele, you have told Bazeel that you forgave him." I nodded my head. "You tend to love, especially Bazeel, unconditionally. That's why your life force was tied so closely with Bazeel's, why your feather stayed alive when you had actually died. The bond between the two of you is strong. Stronger than any other paired angels."

Zuriel finally spoke up. "Normally, it would be our recommendation for your memories to be wiped. That for each of you to be separated." We both went to object, and Zuriel put his hands up, calling us to silence. "But we found out that it's not a possibility with the two of you."

We looked at the entire council, and Zuriel continued, "We created Akeele as Reed to see if Bazeel would be attracted to him, and you were. As was Reed to you. Then we sent you, Bazeel, away, again wiping your memories completely. You didn't find anyone that we sent to you attractive. For twenty years, you fell deeper into depression. When it was reported that you were going to attempt suicide, we finally agreed to allow Akeele to be sent down. And immediately, there was an attraction."

Sariel spoke up again, "We had a huge decision to make. Allow you to be together or rip you two apart."

The room emptied, and we were left standing there. Caleb received all his abilities back. Both Caleb and I maintained our rank, in which we're both Powers. We stayed partners in both our positions and our lives. We turned to one another and embraced, and I wrapped my wings around us both, and he smiled. "Reed, I love you."

"And Caleb, I love you. Let's go back to our quarters." He smiled and nodded at me.

The End