Demon Angel Pack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood taller than almost any man I have ever seen standing a little more than 6'5 was my guess. With such broad shoulders... Creator almighty all I can think about is feeling those strong muscular arms and that solid chest wrapped around me.

Damn it, stay focused Henry, remember who he is. Do not focus on the long dark brown hair that seems black or those wonderful silver eyes. Or even that sexy golden bronzed skin... He's the invader!! screamed a little voice in my head. That got me to focus even though all i wanted was to see what was hidden behind the breast plate.

"Welcome to our little encampment." Gawd such a sexy deep voice. "Price Henry, saver and champion of the tribes of the north. Seeker of knowledge and defender for the weak but more commonly know as the High Heart of the land." How did he know all of my names here in the main lands?

Bowing his head slightly and holding out a sealed parchment. "My name is James, Prince and High General of the Red Dragon clan. I extend the hand of peace to you and your advisor."

Thomas spoke up for me "We accept your offer I am Thomas High Royal advisor of the King" He pointed to himself then moved his hand to where it was pointing directly at me "and this is Prince Henry, and under the power and authority of our King Aiden we extend our hands of peace to you and your men."

Once again giving a slight bow but looking at me with those piecing sliver eyes when he said "Its an pleasure to have you all here." Turning to everyone else and spoke with determination. "We will finally have a chance at peace and putting this 35 year war behind us once and for all."

The reason why the Warrior Prince himself is here is because my father stupid Ex-High General Rick. He was so crazy that he thought an attack on their Holy City would throw them off and hopefully give us the upper-hand. Since I am standing here talking terms for our kingdom that plan kinda back fired.

The result of that stupid plan was much worse for us. It didn't throw them off to give us the upper-hand. What it really did was piss them off that they destroy and I mean literally destroy our Northern Island outpost. There was nothing not even am sign showing the island fortress was even there.

That attack freaked us out and gave them the apearance of ultimate destruction. That gave them the upper hand and striked fear into our country for years.

Through my flashback the last words from his beautiful lips are what caught my attention... wait did I seriously just call a guys lips beautiful? and for the first time I thought, ever. 'The 35 years of war between Morgonians and the Dragon clan will actually end. We're going to be the princes that ended it all, the blood and death will finally end.'

Thomas lend forward and took the sealed parchment and pulled out one that looks the same but with my fathers seal on it. "We look forward to the age of peace and reconstruction between our lands, and hopefully heal the bond between our people torn by this war."

The Dragon prince bowed his head and motioned us to follow him to a black tent that had a red and white dragon across the archway. I have to admit that I always did like their family seal. But I never really understood why a Red and White Dragon?

I was brought to the present when James spoke. "This is the High War Council of the Red Dragons my personal army." He waved his hand to left of the grand room where men and...women stood in black and red, he appoints women to serve as his council, interesting.

"The men who stand over there" he waved his hand to the right where men dressed in white and a hint of black stood, no women over there... weird. "are the Council of White Dragons my fathers and nation Generals and Lords." AHhhh, I see his personal symbol and the nations symbol represents the red and white dragons.

Thomas spoke up "Its an honor to meet you all and to stand here to talk about peace that no one thought would happen..."

(7 long heated hours of terms later)

Thomas spoke "It is settled then. King Aiden will step down from the throne and your father will take power."

"Agreed" He looked to his advisor and when they nodded their head he continued. "I and my father, will leave your parliament together to keep the voice of the people." When James spoke his voice sounded strained and he looked tried I don't blame him, 7 long hours in a heated room talking about the future of two great nations. That could be a little draining for anyone.

Even when most of them left for a break he stayed and continued the terms. An truly honorable and focused Prince I will admit.

Prince...I just got a question that haven't been ask and fear what the answer will be. "One last thing before I will agree to anything"

"Henry what are you doing" Thomas looked mad right now but I needed to know this.

"Yes Prince Henry" James spoke, damn that voice its hard to focus with him in the room.

Forcing out my question when I really wanted to say was 'take me'. "What will happen to the Royal line of the Morgonian family?" That got everyones attention.

The look on every ones faces said that was something they have not thought of or did not want to bring up. Which is why I am freaking out right now...well freaking out in the inside.

"Well since we are taking power, we can not afford you or your family a direct line to the throne by right stay. We must remove you all from your land so we can take over peacefully." An old man spoke to the right. The same old man that was a real thorn in my side over the last 7 hours.

Then James spoke and had a hint of authority. Something we have not heard much from him this whole time. "No we need to keep them in the capital, it will show that we are taking over but are still thinking about their people future. With them in the capital it will calm the people and keep them from revolting."

When all he got were 'are you fucking crazy' looks he continued. "What is a better way saying that we are working with the old powers to help better both of our nations than keeping them here. They know this country better than us."

I have to admit that is smart but also very risky like the old man said earlier. It leaves a opening to a up rising and possible over throw of our power.

The old man stood up and spoke calmly "We cannot risk the safety of our King and heir to the throne on a chance." He looked directly at me when he said this next statement. "How do we know these Morgonians will keep their word."

Then the look in his eyes said every word was from personal pain "After what they did to a Holy City that was defenseless. I wonder what they will do if we gave them a chance to our King and prince?"

Once again the old man words are true, and that hint of emotions helped his case. Sadly, for as long as I remember on both sides we would cut the other throat when given the chance.

The old man continued "...and like you said my lord they know this land better than us. The people will follow them even if they are not on the throne. We can not risk our royal line on a hunch that they may follow through."

Before I could think about my actions I spoke "I will bond myself to the Dragon Prince and give all my rights to the throne to the Dragon Prince. According to both our laws if the head of the bonded pair dies unnaturally the living person will join the other in the after life. Because of this I know my father or people will do nothing to harm your Prince."

This got all the advisors attention from the looks on their faces I think what i said had some effect in my favor. With the nods of the lady to the right and then the others that followed. This caused Prince James's appearance to relax some what and his features softened making his sexy face glow.

He stood up and had a look of new life, new energy in his stance. "In two days the moon will be high and the rules of both of our land says this is the time for a new king to be named."

James then pulled out his sword and spoke with such power in his voice, befitting a king "I am the new High King, James Alexzander Fain, ruler of the High Lands. Who among you will support my claim to the throne!"

Every advisor stood and bowed as they gave allegiance and title of king to him. Thomas got to one knee and proclaimed "long live the High King"

He looked at me then at his council then slammed his sword into the ground and placed his hands upon the top of it. "I order as ruler of these lands until my father comes, that the Morgonian Capital is now under the rule and protection of the Red Dragon clan. The war Is OVER!!"

All of the sudden every one in the room cheered. Yelling stuff like "we won" or "good finally prevailed".

+++

(a deep silky voice)

They follow no path set by us nor the centuries. If they are not claimed by the time of the trans-sending all will be lost my lord.

We can not afford another million years in this prison. Most of the elders are already degraded into their mortal forms. And now most of the younger soldiers are following.

(a light chuckle followed by high powerful voice)

They will be claim for the light no matter what. Love is such a powerful thing in those creatures and with that the light within them will grow. Their hearts are already began to pave a path in light.

Soon it will purify and in itself will allow the gateway of light to open and we will be free again. Once we seal in the Guardians forever in their prison we will turn and destroy those five traitors.

The World beyond WILL be claimed for the light!

(the ground shook from the force of the cheering and stomping of crystal boots)

++++

*James*

I cannot believe that I was the person to see it first hand, the first to see the end of the war and better yet the person who ruled it over.

Everyone one is still cheering when I spoke again.

"I, my advisors, and destroyers will accompany the Prince back to their strong hold to collect Lord Adien and bring them to the city finally claiming the Capital as ours."

Usually customs would send them back with my advisors and the elites of the time with them. But I can not get those golden eyes out of my head. Weird colors are sign of divine blood... not that he is weird, don't get me wrong it goes with him perfectly.

The right to rule are given in the eyes of the Rulers. Dark blue, Red, Gold, Silver, and Green the five colors of the Great Gods.

"Zac" I called

"Yes my lord."

"Take Prince Henry out and make sure no one and i mean no one gets near him until I am done here with the council."

"Yes my lord... I mean yeas my king anything else" laughing he continued "you king that's going to take a long time to get used to."

laughing as well "No protect him as if he was me and I know it is strange being called King"

Smiling with joy and happiness for me in his eyes Zac left through the doors followed by Henry and his advisor Thomas; once they left the tent and hearing view i turned to face the concil.

"My lord you just walked into a snake pit and closed the door behind you." Spoke Cynthia an old wise women she rosed from her seat and walked towards me placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You have grown up wise and strong young one but you put your life in danger. To a extent were no matter the number of guards placed around you; you will always be in danger by leaving the direct line to the throne in tacted."

"Madem Cynthia, and advisors of the council I know you are all worried for the line of the throne. But we can not expand our borders and keep the royal line safe at the same time."

Walking to the center of the room and standing as striaght and tall as i could while summoning up the strongest voice i had and spoke to my wavering council.

"When Dragon blood is spilt great change will come and it did today when the Highlands fell. We are the power and the force of the world itself. We are one nation, one people, one King we are the Dragon Clan. We will survive and grow stronger with each drop of blood that is drawn. Follow me to the future stop wasting time on what may or may not happen; follow me to the future that your Kings of the Wastelands and Highlands share in common. For we are the Mighty Dragons of the land and all whoever stands in our way shall reek the might of our dragon fire. Follow me to the Future!!"

With the fire back in their eyes we all heard a loud noise from outside. Why do I have a feeling i'm really going to enjoy what I see and be displeased as well?

Walking out of the war tent the first thing i see is what do you know I was right and couldn't stop the simile that spread across my face. Prince Henry had three of my best men on the ground knocked out or to shocked to move.

I like the prince even more he got a real fire in his personality. When I finish that thought he flipped a guy probably twice his size and had him in a choke hold but when I looked to the left I saw Zac setting there... laughing!!

"Zac!! what the hell did I tell you?"

"Come on boss-man do u really think the prince needs my help to defend himself?" With that he pointed to the scene playing out; with all my soldiers cheering the prince on.

"What the hell? For all they know the prince could still be their enemy and they are letting him beat the crap out of their fellow men." I need to go break this up before he takes them out.

All I did was walk towards the fight and everyone stopped cheering; for some reason when I show up everyone is stiff and moves out of my way I wonder why they do that? We spent time after time in battle and side by side but they are always distant. When I came upon the prince and my blue faced warrior Henry looked up at me then looked down at my soldier then released him. Getting up with the grace of a cat it showed his skills in that simple move that would have been lost to most but wasn't lost to my eyes.

Henry looked down and was covered in dirt while the solider on the ground coughed and got up with a grunt.

+++

*Henry*

Once we exited the tent I was both happy and sad that yes the war was over but sad that the Morgonian Kingdom had fallen. Once we were outside i didn't see enemies but now fellow warriors and people of a common Empire. That is going to get some getting used to but in time i believe we can really live together peacefully.

I was so caught up in thought that i didn't hear the man James called Zac yelling at me to watch out. When I finally realized where i was the thought 'this isn't going to end while'. I was in the middle of a group of big, strong, and smelly men and when i looked down i saw a circle that we were standing in.

"HAHA, so the almighty Morgonian Prince graced us commoners with his presence." He was about 6 foot, covered in a bunch of scars and new wounds. He was more on the muscle side like all the warriors around me. But what really caught my attention was the iron covered arm that he had.

Zac came up running and called out to them to stop this and i was not to be harmed, under the orders of their king James. "they are now under our protection and care we can not disobey his orders Deliora."

This Deliora then spoke "our guest stepped into the Ring of Fire and since he's now apart of our customs he must obey our ancient rules."

"He may be apart of our order now but..."

I had to interrupt "I know the rules of the Ring and i agree with Deliora i stepped into it and it's my own fault for not seeing where i was going. The rules are knock out or until the other admits defeat?"

When he nodded his head my body automatically went into its sparring position getting ready for his attack. From the first step, i saw that he had a much larger margin of power than i had. But big guys like him are slow and my thoughts were proven right when he swung at me. Ducking under his fist the moment once his arm passed where it should have hit my body after years of training and the few more years of war experience it had automatically began targeted his nerve point. This will slow his reaction time by half hopefully.

The moment shock that caused his mind to stop for a minutes was the opening that I needed to bring this mountain down to my level. Using my left foot milliseconds after my last attack I hit the muscle right behind his legs bring him down to one knee. being still on the grown I used my elbow to strike at the back of his neck but holding off on enough power so that I wouldn't kill him; this is a fight but not one where we have to kill each other though. While he was falling I hooked my other arm under his throat and brought my other arm around to help reinforce my hold that I had on him. After a few seconds i noticed that the background cheering stop and I was in a shadow. When i looked up I saw a giant with stunning silver eyes filled with joy and proundness?

I finally realized that the guy i had in a head lock was a different color than he should be; seeing that I released him and got up. "I was only...um" I know i was turning red i could feel it rising and flashing through my body while feeling his eyes rake over me.

"you have done well in the Ring Henry. But if your done beating up my men shall we make our way to you father hide out in the northern most mountain behind the 8th ridge?"

'how the hell did he know the pinpoint location of where father was hiding'

"How did..."

"I know where he was? I knew before arriving here with my army. I had my scouts weave through every cave and valley around the palace. Upon arriving i recovered the information on where you were hiding. I gave the time limit to get my real forces in place to wipe out you, your family, and all who followed you in one massive attack. I was just going to destroy the entire mountain at the bottom bringing the mountain on top of them."

"So if we didn't come to the meeting with the surrendering order with us."

"Seven hours ago would have been the last moments of your father and everyone in that mountain lives. No one knew of this operation except for me and Zac so if you didn't come I would have told the War Generals about what i found and the operation already in place." looking at me he brought out a signal flare and black one with 'final operation' written on it. "Then over the time limit I would have sent this off and the operation would have taken place. Winning us the war once and for all." He then took the flare and crushed it in half then threw one half into the river and gave the other to a riders who took off with the other half.

"However, since you did come and the meeting was a success we will no longer need that." Walking past us with Zac and his Generals following him. "Prince Henry, shall we make our way to Lord Adien and make our way to the Grand Palace before it gets dark."

---Palace of the Ice King--

"Sire or scouts just reported in from the Highlands."

"What did they have to report so urgently that it couldn't wait until the month is over?"

"The Dragon Prince took over the highlands. He is now King James of the Higlands."

"I see so dragon fire is now the central power in the world now."

---Hideout in mountains Ice Queen---

"So there is a new power in this game of ours. King James of the Red Dragons. He can play a important role in winning our war."

--Great Seas Queen of the Seas---

"We are to late to help Adien. King James enjoy your rule while you still can because the Seas are a dangerous foe."

---Grand hall of the Master Forger---

"I guess it is time for me to meet this new king. This generation is so much fun. HAHAH war is GREAT!!"

--Great plains---

"We need to act quick or the balance of light and dark will be lost forever."

++++

With the fall of the Higlands to Dragon fire and the knowledge passed throughout the Great Kingdoms how will the future play out for our lovers? death and destruction? Happiness and joy? No one will know but the ones who make fates design.