All Comments on 'Demon Child Ch. 18'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You are an amazing story teller!

I am not sure where Aylanna's path will lead, but I most certainly will follow. Thank you for sharring!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Fabulous! So glad you had a chance to update. This story reads like an epic myth, and I'm enjoying it tremendously! Thanks so much!

AngelePoemAngelePoemabout 14 years ago
Thank you for writing...

I love the language and cadence of your story. It is a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So glad your back!

I really love this well written story and was so pleased to see this chapter, well done with your published novels and wish you continued success.

Best wishes

A Scot living in England.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yet another!

Yet another wonderful chapter. If this was a series of books I would most certainly be purchasing them! I hope there will be more to this tale!

DragonDreamerDragonDreamerabout 14 years ago
At Last!

I'm delighted to see another chapter to this story. It was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Finally!!! another wonderful chapter....I love this story. Keep up the great work :)

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
fantastic

So thrilled to see this wonderful story continued, such a great mix of top line story telling and deepest romance, it pleases from all angles. I do hope that you will continue their adventures together soon, the reuniting should be fabulous!

Great twist about being the Khan's son, pity he hates the court so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

I really enjoy your work and look forward to each new chapter. May your writing bring you the same joy it does me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you for sharing!

Another really fine chapter. Your skill and attention to plot and

character development as well as wonderful attention to editing

make your work a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please write more! :)

great story so far! so what happened to the aga khan? didn't the twisted dagger take him when they left?

Zodia195Zodia195almost 14 years ago
Yeah!

I am so relieved you finally update this. Believe me, I know what it's like to not update something. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just fabulous.

An excellently written and captivating story. I'm looking forward to the next installment!!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
LOVE this story

One of best on the site! I have been obsessed reading since yesterday. Read most of my day off! I am glad more chapters are to come!

I think this should be published. It is so creative and just a great story to get caught up in. Thanks for writing it.

Do they take the Aga Kahn with them when they leave? You don't say specifically.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL THE CHAPTERS, you should go back and do so.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
We all wanna know...

did they take the Aga Kahn? You should add that in...I doubt she let them leave him there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Fantastic story, I couldn't stop reading to see what happened next. I hope you are able to continue it! Thank you so much!

carolyn1998carolyn1998almost 14 years ago
Perfection

Great story, I can not wait to see what happens next. This is publishable work.

livingescapistlivingescapistalmost 14 years ago
Great work!

I read through the entire series a while ago, and checked back now in hopes of an update. No such luck, but I figure you'll write when you can. Until then, I'm loving the story, and am particularly taken by how vivid and complete your fantasy world is, as well as the wonderful characters. Thank you for this story, and I hope you get the opportunity to continue it for us soon!

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago

This is just a terrific story! Keep writing so I can keep reading!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
I hate titles

But I love this story. You're beyond skilled. This imagining of this story, of this culture, of this people, of this life... It is complete. I don't mean finished, I mean your vision seems more like the memory of one who was there.

Your character became a story teller herself for the sick Khan, and was as enthralling as the story in which she lives and breathes. So now I must wonder, to how many levels could that be taken? :-)

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
*****

very, very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous