Demon, Devil, Spirit, Totem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." She detected no lie. He really didn't want to explain it again.

"So the center door is safe?"

"Yeah, sure." This time her back molars ached like wisdom teeth. Gotcha.

"Bullshit. Tell me which door to open. And how."

"Fuck yourself, naked human."

Cassie looked down. The coating of ectoplasm from the spirit's possession had pretty much fell away. She had almost got used to the idea that she was doing this entire Passage stark naked. Minions are people, she remembered Jon saying. Just not human people. They have needs, speak their own language. Got to give them what they need. She decided to try to reason with the little monster.

"Look, we both know the deal. You're on a clock. No matter what happens, you're going back to the fun zone in a few hours. How would you like to go back with at least the memory of me making you come? Something for the old spank bank to obsess over when you get a free moment?"

"Fuck yeah!" he squeaked, and his tapir nose blew out a victory trumpet. "I'm gonna fuck you good!"

Down on her hands and knees, she beckoned him over with a seductive grin. When he got within arm's reach, she grabbed him and yanked him to her. She knew about the protective circle he was in. He was far too small to overcome it. To him, it might as well be a brick wall. She could move through it, but not him. His big floppy nose smashed against it like a cartoon. She held him there pinned as he squirmed, smiling at him. I'm just speaking his language. I don't like bullying little Demon men and being a dominatrix. Really I don't.

"Let's be clear. You will not be fucking anything. I'm willing to give you a handy. That's it."

"No way! I get to fuck you, or deal's off!"

She pulled him roughly around so his back was smashed up against the magic barrier. He was a squirmy fucker, but he didn't really want her to let go either. She was able to talk into his ear that way sitting behind him.

"I don't think you appreciate what I'm offering you. I can whisper in your ear while I jerk you off. Give you ideas. Ideas you can take with you. You get to come, as much as you want. That's the best deal you're going to get. Oh, and by the way," she snarled as she reached down and grabbed his nut sack from behind. She dug her fingernails in and pulled back hard to get his attention, making him scream. "If you don't keep your end of the deal, I can't move past this room. Which means I have nothing better to do than rip these off and make you eat them."

"OK, OK! Deal!"

"Good boy," she whispered in his ear. She'd guessed right. With his big oversized ears, sounds were a big thing with him. She started giving the little Demon a reach around through the magic barrier. What happens in the Passage stays in the Passage. She was careful not to cross the boundary herself with her body. She didn't trust this little perv and inch.

She started stroking him with short, fast strokes.

"Hey, slick it up first! You could suck on it, just for a minute, OK?"

"You'll take it dry. Shut the fuck up, I'm gonna tell you about the girls' showers at the school."

"There's a room just for the females?"

She used her other hand to pull at his hairy balls. She wasn't too gentle about it, but he seemed to like it. "Oh yeah, baby," she cooed into his ear. "Picture it. Maybe a dozen human women in there, all different sizes, all totally naked, wet and soapy."

"Do you fuck each other in there?"

"Well, we aren't supposed to. We have rules, just like you. But sometimes, we get naughty." His little Imp body shuddered. "Mmm, the other night, me and a couple of girlfriends, we all took turns soaping each other up in there. Nothing but steamy hot water, and wet slutty students touching each other. Licking each other. Going down on each other."

His little stump foot started bunny thumping again. He started tensing up like he was going to come. She stopped jerking him off and slapped his pecker, hard. "Hey, what gives?"

"You want me to finish, you tell me how to get past this room."

"No way! You'll leave me hanging!" She folded her arms as she stood up, looking down at him. "Trust me. I won't. Tell me. Now." He toed the brick floor, looking down. She reached down and grabbed him by his big ears with both hands, lifting him up almost off the ground by them. "OW! Fuck! Alright! Stop! There, you see the brick down by the corner that's missing? That goes to the other side. Then the door on the left just has a bar across it, easy to lift."

"How the hell do I get through that? Is there like an Eat Me cupcake around here?"

The Imp shrugged. "If you let me out of this circle, I'm sure I could fit through there, easy."

"No way, no how." She inspected the hole in the brick wall. Just a few inches off the floor, she had missed it earlier. She saw it went back several feet, but could see light from a room on the other side. It was only maybe six inches square.

She went over to the mud pool. Scooping up several heavy handfuls, she rolled them into three sausages about a foot long each. Chadia would berate her lack of expertise. When she made a Clayform, she took the time to sculpt them into actual figurines, graceful things that could actually dance. She took longer to make the figure than the spell would keep it in motion. Most magicians were more like Cassie. Just slap something together that works. Arranging the three sausages into a six pointed star, she mushed them together and cast the cantrip. Her clumsy little clay starfish slowly animated. She carried it over to the hole in the wall. "OK boy, walk through this opening, find the door on the other side, and open it. Got it?"

The construct saluted her with one stubby arm, then walked itself down the opening. Clayforms were pretty dumb, and simple, but they were a good manipulation spell for the Earth school. IN about a minute, she heard a metal bar clanking to the ground. She pulled the handle and the iron door swung wide. "Come on, deal's a deal! Come back and fuck me!"

She came over to the Imp's circle, theatrically tapping her chin. "Nope, no fucking, I said that. But how would you like to come on my face?"

"Fuck yeah!" She got down on the warm brick floor, carefully arranging her brown hair so it didn't cross the circle. She looked up at the little beast standing over her. She reached up and started teasing his cock with both hands, tickling the head with fast moving fingers. He stepped up, leaning on the invisible magic wall with both hands, looking down at the pretty human girl jerking him off.

"Are you gonna let me come on you? Really?"

"Absolutely, cowboy," she purred, pulling and stroking on him with both hands. She twisted him much like her Clayform creation. "Look at that big man, gonna shoot his big load all over this little slut, huh?"

The infernal dwarf started grunting, his little stubby foot doing that thumper thump again. "Yes! Call me big! Yes!" She started hamming it up for the Imp, going full porn star for him. "Come on, big man, show me what you got. Come all over me, I want it. I'm begging for it, please cowboy..."

The Imp started to come. Thankfully, Cassie had guessed right: the magical protective circle that imprisoned him extended to demonic fluids as well. His cock exploded in her hands, spurt after spurt shooting out to splatter on the invisible wall and run down. His reddish demonic semen actually sizzled a little as it sprayed all over the barrier. His trunklike nose stood out as he blew out trumpeting noises with each blast of come. She watched from underneath as he fired off so many globs of red gooey come. It became ridiculous how much he emptied out. Her hands were getting coated in it, up to her wrists.

She rolled off the ground, careful not to touch herself as she stood. She went over to the fountain and washed off the thick red come and a little mud as well. The Imp lay on the brick floor, panting. She went over to him with a sweet smile. Bent down, and grabbed him by his tapir nose until he was inches from her face. "When you get back to the Abyss, don't you dare forget about me. And tell all your horny little friends, that Cassie Kosa is the baddest bitch. But she keeps her promises." He nodded and smiled. She shoved him back and strutted out of the room, not looking back, knowing that he was watching her ass leave. A girl could get used to playing the bad bitch, she thought. At least, once in a while.

The iron door had led to yet another tunnel, winding around and down through the darkness. It came out in a large natural cavern, with a giant crevasse running through it. Stalactites lined the ceiling. Spiders were everywhere. She could see across the divide that the tunnel continued on. She just had to get across. There was a length of white silky rope on the ground, with one end frayed and the other end fused into a loop. A much shorter piece, maybe a foot long, lay there as well. She saw a matching rope looped around a stalagmite near the chasm. She started trying to tie the two ends of the silk rope together. How long was this Passage?

She started muttering to herself in exasperation. "That's all right. Just make a grown woman run around butt naked in a cave all night, jerking off midget elephant demons. That's fine." Her knots didn't want to hold; the cord was very slippery. "I'll just get coated in ghost come, and demon come, and probably have to suck off a werewolf, that's fine.." She dropped the uncooperative lines and shouted at the cavern ceiling. "You know, this school is in serious need of an HR department! Y'all need to take a sensitivity class!" Then she looked down at the two frayed ends of the rope. "You goddamn dumbass."

She sat cross legged on the cave floor, hoping a spider didn't crawl up her butt. Focusing, she started the Mending cantrip. This one had given her trouble in the past. Remembering her chemistry class, she thought about all the molecules and atoms trying to find each other. That was too much. She overthought it. Closing her eyes. She let the magic fuse the tiny strands of spider silk rope into one whole, unbroken line. When it was done, it was a simple matter to use the Magic Hands cantrip to carry the lightweight line across the chasm and hang it around the stalagmite on that side. Now a strong thin rope stretched across the void. She took the small piece and hung it around the long line, the Mended it into a fused loop that would support her weight. Kicking off, she easily slid across the chasm on the slick spider silk, landing on the other side. I guess it's not all about sex and messy fluids. With a satisfied smack of her hands, she turned and walked smartly through the archway -- and into a hanging mass of cobwebs that got all in her face and hair. "MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"

The caverns were definitely natural here. The cave opened into a huge room, big as a school gym and twice as high. It was beautifully lit with glowing fungi here and there. The whole floor was like a mushroom garden. The biggest were as tall as her, down to tiny ones. There were little cave rabbits down here. She didn't know there was such a thing. Little coal black bunnies hopped among the mushrooms, nibbling away. Above, several shapes flew around. She hugged a big mushroom and scouted them out. They appeared to be bats, big as a crow. Looking closer she saw they were actually clockwork constructs, made of brass like the cobra. One of them dive bombed, and she looked on in horror as it attacked one of the bunnies, causing it to scream with an almost human cry!

She leapt up and ran at the clockwork bat, trying to scare it off. It took off, leaving a mangled bunny bleeding on the floor. The bats had wicked steel talons like fishhooks. "No! Fucking assholes, get away!" She needed to drop the attacker before it came around again. She readied an Energy Dart. She was good at these. They weren't that powerful, not meant to kill a person, though they hurt. Hers packed more punch than most novices, apparently. But it was still the magic version of a .22 squirrel gun. She had realized that you could change the type of energy you threw. Most people threw the standard bolt of magical plasma, white hot light and heat. She could make it do cold, or heat, or her personal favorite...

The Acid Dart shot from her hand and flew with magical accuracy at the brass bat. She whooped as she nailed it, blowing off a wing and watching it careen down to the floor, the acid disintegrating it further as it fell. When it hit, she was surprised to see several mushrooms animate and run over to it, beating it to pieces with mushroom cudgels. Allies, then? Cool.

She took down the other fliers in quick succession. Acid was definitely her favorite. It kept on damaging them after the initial hit. Nobody else at school threw them. Maybe it was her experience with coding before being recruited as a magician that allowed her to improvise spells so easily. She viewed spells as code. If you change the skin of a character in a game, the underlying code that governs how they move, jump, and shoot stays the same. She found it was pretty much the same with spells. Energy, Ice, Fire, Acid Dart -- all the same concept, just different skins. As the last of the brass bats went down, she turned to see mushrooms gathering around the wounded bunny.

"Here, let me help," she said as she knelt down with them. A half dozen mushroom men, each maybe three feet tall, looked at her with sad black eyes under their caps. The poor rabbit was hurt bad. She had to cast several First Aid cantrips to save it. Each spell sealed up a single slash made by the talons. When she was finished, it was bloody and weak, but alive. It gingerly hopped away. The mushroom people crowded around her, hugging her. She hugged back.

"You guys are Leshy, aren't you?' They nodded. Master Gregor had created ones like these before in class, though they were made out of bushes. Little nature spirits, they were usually servants of a more powerful Shaman or creature of Nature. "Can you guys show me the way out?" They all nodded and pointed up at the back of the cave. High up, way high up, a bitty waterfall trickled out of an opening. The cave wall there was not just smooth, it was slick with water and slime, and leaned out a bit into the cave. Impossible to climb.

She went through her options. Not climbing. Not even with the spider line. It was too far, and there was nothing to attach a line to up there. She had no flight spells, she was just a novice. She contemplated ruthlessly cutting down the entire forest and stacking it up into a pile. Let's call that plan B for now. The Leshy followed her around, trying to be helpful but generally just getting in the way. They didn't speak, but apparently talked by using spores. Little puffs of different colored spores would get exchanged back and forth with them. All of a sudden, they started jumping up and down, and pulling on her legs.

"What? What do want me to see?" They took her over to one of the cave bunnies. As one of them held the rabbit still and petted it, another started rubbing his hands up and down his stem like body. A second one helped rubbing his body. His mushroom cap started to swell up, until with an audible pop, a large puff of green spores blew out, settling on the bunny. It sneezed a cute little bunny sneeze, and then it started to rise. Started to levitate about three feet off the ground for a few minutes, before finally coming down, no worse for wear.

Cassie breathed out an exasperated sigh, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Of course that's how it works. So now I gotta get a fucking Leshy facial. I am so done with this bullshit. Come on boys, let's get this over with. Mama's getting hungry." She sat down on a low mushroom cap near the waterfall. One of the Leshy brought over a selection of morels, which she accepted and ate along with some cave water served in a cap. They were actually quite good and filling. By this time maybe a dozen Leshy surrounded her. She slid down, her back arched across the mushroom. "Come on then, let me have it." The Leshy all began massaging each other's stems. They surrounded her slender, naked body, pleasuring themselves. She helped out by rubbing the surprisingly warm mushroom men up and down their trunks. There were so many she even used her feet as well. They were sort of like three foot tall living penises. I really hate this misogynistic crap at this school. Now I have to get circle jerk mushroom bukkake on me to fucking get past this. I bet Connor and Timur don't have to do this shit. "If Y'all think I'm talking dirty to you, you're crazy. I wouldn't even know where to begin. Mulch me, baby. Propagate that big load of spores." She kept stroking their mushroom bodies. "There you go, big fella. You're about done."

Thankfully they were quick. Almost in unison, their mushroom heads swelled up, bloated with magic spore, and then they started popping off all over her. The greenish dust thickly coated her, from her head to her pretty feet. As she started to rise in the air, she rose through the cloud, and it stuck to her backside as well. She started sneezing, which made her ingest more spores, and made her sneeze harder. What she hadn't counted on as she floated up and away was the other properties of Leshy come. She had a hallucinogenic episode as she drifted away, bumping along on the ceiling. She was high as fuck, both literally and figuratively. She was swimming through a sea of a thousand little mushroom dildos rubbing on her, fucking her, entering and coming on her. Her entire body tingled with reproductive magical power, firing off every erogenous zone she had. Luckily she landed on the ledge she wanted, shuddering and orgasming naked on the cavern floor. She rolled into the water, which between being ice cold and washing off the spores, managed to snap her out of it.

The natural cave had a stream running through it, ice cold. She slogged on as the cave grew shorter and tighter. Eventually she had to get on her hands and knees and slide naked through alternating patches of slimy mud and sharp gravel. Her teeth were chattering. The ceiling got so low she had to belly crawl. There was no hesitation. No giving up. She was committed with a singular purpose to see this through.

The cave finally opened up, so she wasn't crawling through wet gravel anymore. She stood up and saw a black robe hanging on a peg, and more magical writing shifting on the wall. A dark cleft in the wall continued on and up. The writing coagulated to form

Congratulations!

You have now completed the Passage.

Wear this robe with Pride, as one of the Ascended!

When you join us above, you will then choose the path that leads to your Minion!

Gather your thoughts, and choose well!

Cassie put the heavy wool robe on, thankful to be wearing anything again. It covered her down to her ankles, but she was still conscious that underneath it she was completely naked. She started the climb up through the cleft in the wall. It led into a natural cave, sloping up and up, carrying her towards a light. She fought over rocks and slippery slopes until she emerged at last into the open night air. A bonfire lit a circle up on the bluffs on the north side of the island. Torches further lit the people there; all the Ascended that had been in the library to see her start were present. Headmaster Askelepios stepped forward, somber and severe.

"You have journeyed through the Passage. You are now ready to choose a Minion and take your place with the Ascended. Have you made your choice?"

She stepped forward, smiling. "I have."

He waved at four archways arranged around the circle. "Then seek out your Minion, and claim your Destiny."