Demon, Devil, Spirit, Totem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around the circle. A squared off stone arch led to a small stone building. In it she knew she would find a table and chairs, and writing paper made from lambskin. Next to that was a tall, thin wrought iron arch, mostly empty space, that led to an open gazebo with a Ouija board and candles for summoning spirits. Then she saw a round green trellis made of living vines, opening on to a path that led down to a wild grove by the sea. Finally, an iron triangular archway guarded a grotto dug down into the earth, where fires lit up a demonic protective circle.

She stepped towards the trellis. As she advanced, most of the other magicians fell back, as Jonathan and Master Gregor approached her. They were the only other Shamans on the island. They each embraced her, everyone all proud smiles. Gregor held her hands. "This last part is easy, young Shaman. Just go into the Grove below, and wait, and your Totem will choose you. It comes freely, you do not force it."

She nodded, and then she took Jonathan's hands. "Thank you, for everything."

He grinned. "No, thank you." He leaned in for a quick kiss on her cheek, and whispered in her ear. "Just remember, don't think about a platypus, or that's what you'll get." Horrified, she drew back as he grinned even more at her.

She descended the path down the cliff alone to the Grove. A small cozy valley was cut out of the cliff face here. The waves were nearby, and it pushed into a low swampy area. Trees and bushes gave the area a lush green feeling. In the center of the Grove was an open grassy area, where a prayer circle had been created by pouring colored sand on the ground in a concentric pattern. The moon hung high in the starlit sky, with patches of clouds drifting through. A magical night.

Cassie knelt in the prayer circle, reaching out with her thoughts into the night. Come to me. Be my friend and Companion. Let us be together. All she heard was the crickets and bugs near the swamp. She saw nothing stirring. Not even the rustle of a platypus in the reeds. Shit! Don't think about platypus! Shit! Jon, so help me, if I get a Platypus totem I will drop an oil slick right off Malibu.

Relax. I am no Platypus.

The voice in her head made her jump. "Hello? Are you a Companion? What's your name?"

I could be a Companion. I haven't decided yet. And I am not ready to give you my name. She could see a shadow now, moving through the bushes. A big shadow. It leapt up, and she could hear what sounded like great wings swooshing as it landed far up in the trees. "Are you an Eagle?"

No, I am no Eagle. In fact, they don't like my kind very much.

She couldn't see anything in the dark. She went to Cat's Eyes, but still couldn't resolve much; it was like whatever was up there was gathering darkness around it.

"So what kind of Totem are you?"

The Amazing kind, he thought to her as she saw a pair of yellow eyes blaze in the trees up above her. His voice in her head was masculine, she decided. "Like an amazing Panther Totem, maybe?"

Good Guess. But No. The creature descended the tree, now just beyond the clearing. Moving about in the bushes. Not leaving, but not staying. Just rustling about. This went on for a bit. Finally, she got impatient. "Decide then. Either leave or stay, but make up your mind."

The rustling grew silent. She didn't think he left, whatever he was. But she couldn't be sure of anything right now. Maybe she pissed it off. She decided less was more, and didn't say anything else.

That's it?

"What do you mean, that's it?"

No demands that I come forth? No pleas and begging to stay?

"Look, if you want to be a Companion, great. I'm looking for one. But if I wanted a slave, I'd be a Sorceress. If I wanted to mope around with a moody ghost, I'd be an Oracle. I want an equal. An ally."

Equal implies you are bringing something to the table. She saw a movement in the shadows. It looked like a thick reptilian tail. "OK, maybe not equal. I know you have powers and magic that I don't. All Totems do, even Gator Totems?"

Nice try. I do enjoy dealing with those. Again, what do you have to offer?

"Let's say complementary skills, then. I can be your guide to the world of people, and the intricacies of dealing with them. You can be my bridge to magic. But if you're worried if I can keep up with you, don't be. I learned the Twelve in less than a year. They say I'm a strong novice. I would be a strong ally. I'm not afraid."

No. No, you are not. The creature stepped forward out of the shadows it was cloaked in, allowing them to fall away as he entered the clearing. He was big, twice as tall as her. His long whiplike tail caught her eye as it flicked, and she followed it up his black scaly flanks, as his long serpentine body emerged from the night. He spread his batlike wings as his gracefully curving neck turned his long snouted face to her, his jaws two foot long and full of teeth, his yellow eyes blazing with internal light.

Cassiopeia Kosa had summoned a Dragon Totem.

"Hells. YES!"

He walked over to her. She could feel his footsteps through the ground. He towered over her. She reached up to him with both hands. He bent his head down, and put his muzzle under one arm. She hugged his massive head for a long moment. We should go. She nodded in agreement.

The Dragon cocked his head a moment, as if in thought. Then he licked his claws with his long, forked tongue. Droplets of acid oozed from it, sizzling away his long curving talons until they were blunt stubs.

There. Now I won't hurt you.

"STOP!" A deep English voice commanded from the top of the cliff. Headmaster Asklepios levitated down from the cliff, his black robes fluttering around him as he landed. He smashed his fists together, and they became encased in balls of crackling electricity. "Cassiopeia, get away from it! NOW!"

The Black Dragon arched its neck up so his head was well above Cassie's and growled. She moved between them and held her hands out wide. "Both of you calm down! It's okay, he's my Totem spirit!"

"No, you childish fool! It is deceiving you! Totems are always creatures of Nature. Actual creatures. Deer, Wolf, Bear. You know this. That's an abomination! Larrinda, to me!"

The Sorcerer's minion appeared off to the side in a swirling mass of smoke and flames. Asklepios had a powerful Succubus for a minion. She appeared ready for battle, wearing red form fitting plate armor, with her large wings folded behind her, claws out. She showed her fangs and spread her wings out as a posturing threat when she saw the Dragon. He didn't hesitate. With the Demon appearing off to the side, attempting to flank him, he had a clear line to her. He opened his jaws wide, and launched a torrent of black acid at the Demon. Gallons of magically charged acid erupted from him and hit her like a corrosive firehose. Her infernal armor melted away, along with most of a wing and part of her face and arm. She fell to the dirt screaming in a smoking ruin.

The Headmaster unleashed his spell, firing twin bolts of lightning at the Dragon. At the last instant, he swept forward and extended a protective wing around Cassie. It probably saved her life. The electricity slammed into his body and wing, causing him to roar in pain. I must leave now. Come with me. I give you the same choice you gave me, Shaman. Come or stay, as you wish. If the Sorcerer's words swayed you, then you are not for me. Cassie looked over and saw the Headmaster moving to support his minion, weaving a protective wall between them and her Totem. She saw other magicians and their Minions heading down the cliff trail. Let's get out of here!

He flapped his wings, picking her up by the shoulders and flying off with her across the low waves of the sea, gaining altitude as they left the island. Within minutes, they were cruising high above the Greek islands in the Aegean night, specks of light below showing ships and villages to be avoided.

"Are you hurt? I have a first aid spell."

Yes. But I am in no danger of dying tonight. I would need more than a little cantrip, anyway. Thank you for trusting me to be your Companion, Cassiopeia Kosa.

"Call me Cassie. What's your name?" She looked down at the seascape beneath them. It was beautiful, but also terrifying. The cold wind bit through her black robe, stung her eyes to where she had to squint, and her shoulders ached from being carried.

Your human tongue cannot hold the truename of a Dragon.

"Try me."

AnathemaofTheWeak DestroyerofcowardiceandIncompetence VengefulEnforcerofFierceJustice

There was more, lots more. It hit her mind all at once, like trying to take in a view of the mountains. Words didn't do it justice, she realized.

"OK, the first part was Anathema, let's make a name off that. How about Annie?"

Call me that and I will eat you.

"The Math Man?"

Now I will shit in your shoe and then eat you.

"What are you, a cat? OK. Your name has a definite vengeance vibe to it. Righteous fury. How about Wrath?"

Wrath. Yes, I like it. That will be my public name. You must never share my truename with others, or speak it where others could hear. It will give them power over me.

It didn't occur to her before now that Coral's name wasn't really Coral, but that made sense. "Of course. Thank you for trusting me. Can we land now? You're really starting to tear out my shoulder joints here."

Soon. Here, try this. And he let go of her completely. She fell freely through the night, the sea rushing up at her as she screamed. The Wrath swept in behind her, this time grabbing her with both his font and back legs. He now had her around the chest with both front legs, while each of her ankles were held by a strong rear leg. She could spread her arms out and pretend she was flying herself as he carried her face down, spread eagled through the starlit sky.

"Don't get any ideas back there, Buster."

We are linked by a mental bond. If I am getting any ideas, they are coming from you. Humans always think with their hips. You probably wouldn't find it pleasant in any case.

They glided on, Wrath occasionally pumping his powerful wings. She became acutely aware of her nakedness under the flapping black robe. His physical power, her vulnerability right now.

"What.... What makes you say it wouldn't be pleasant?"

To begin with, Dragons have twin cloaca.

"I was intrigued. Now you have my full attention!"

Wrath flapped harder, gaining more altitude. Are you serious, little friend? Because an exchange like that would aid me. Your life force would help heal me, and our bond would become stronger.

"That sounds like a Dragon pick up line. When you say life force, you mean its going to hurt me?"

It won't drain you, if that's what you mean. And if it hurts too much, use a safeword. Like my truename.

She laughed. "Hey, look at me. Hey." He bent his massive head around, so she could look at his big yellow eyes, shining in the night. Even though he was a massive beast, a monster, she could see he meant her no harm. She saw acceptance, and need, and maybe even a little vulnerability of his own.

Go for it.

With a happy roar, he soared higher, until they flirted with the tops of the cloud deck hung over the sea. Then he began to glide through what looked to them like dark gray fog. The whole world disappeared as they silently glided along. No sights or sounds of the world, just the two of them in a cocoon of fog. In her mind's eye, she could see Wrath's cloaca stretch forth from their armored scaly sheaths. Each penis stretched out, red and thick, sliding up her thighs to her naked, exposed sex. Her legs felt like they were trapped in iron bonds. Her breath came quicker as she got more excited, and felt his excitement as well. His first cloaca brushed against the lips of her pussy, gently, expertly, as she realized a Dragon penis was a prehensile thing. Much like his snakelike tongue. His second cock pressed against her ass crack, oozing a thick precum that made her slippery and wet.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as he entered her. He was big, so big. She had never had a man that big in her. His first cock pressed in, gently forcing itself into her pussy. His grip on her ankles forced her to split apart that much wider. It undulated in her like a serpent, pulsing in her as it thrust in and out. She could feel waves of pleasure and strength flow off of Wrath as he carried her through the clouds. Then she felt his second cock press in, and her ass was then penetrated as well. She moaned out into the night, each thrust of her Dragon lover pushing another moan of ecstasy from her lips. They stopped using words to communicate with. Their mental link let them send emotions and sensations back and forth to each other. Each felt the other's sense of wonder. The lust. She knew what it felt like to hold a woman by her limbs and fuck her to orgasm. He knew what it felt like to be penetrated.

She realized why Dragons have two dicks. One would go in deeply and tense up, holding her in place, while the other could thrust in and out with no hope of her escaping. Then the other would saw in and out while his partner flexed up, holding her immobile. His powerful front claws held her chest tight; he shifted his blunted claws slightly, digging them into her nipples. She loved it. With the feedback of pleasure they sent each other, they shared her orgasms as she came again, and again, and again. Finally, folding his wings and descending through the bottom of the clouds, Wrath started to come. Cassie screamed her head off as they fell to the ocean far below. Roaring into the night, Wrath shot off Dragon seed inside her. He came so hard it was a little painful to bear inside her. Her ass and pussy were more than flooded with hot, thick come; they were overwhelmed. Drops trailed out behind her in the sky. His come was so hot, hotter than any human's. They rocketed down to the sea, close enough now that she could see they were headed for a tiny rocky point jutting out of the water. He still hadn't unfurled his wings.

"Wrath! The water! WRATH!" At the last second, with a final series of thrusts inside her, he finished emptying himself of pulsing Dragon come. He spread out his wings like a parachute, beating hard and letting go of Cassie's ankles as they landed on the jagged rocks. The little point was just big enough to have a little rocky part out of the surf. He carried her up to that, and they nestled together in the safety of the rocks, spent. They stayed there together, sharing their thoughts, until dawn painted the Greek isles in the most beautiful sunrise Cassie had ever seen.