Demon Hunting Ch. 02 - Demons Hunt

Story Info
The Demons come together to challenge the Huntress.
5.6k words
4.42
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Author's note: if you've read the first one, you'll be able to see where this is going easier, but I like stories with big twists and surprise endings. Do you? Let me know in the comments.

Power corrupts? Ha. Power is all there is. When strong fighters are needed again, maidens will throw themselves at my feet, offering their mana and lives to me out of pure admiration. That was how the war was, and I wanted another. I was excited when I heard of one building against us.

Peace times make my brothers and I independent, competing fiercely for solo territory, but a common enemy brought us together in the largest gathering in two hundred years. When I arrived, a dozen had gathered, already discussing the problem heatedly. Breaking into a fight as I entered the firelight, I knocked down the demon that had been winning and gave them a moment to settle themselves.

"My brothers," I said. "Are we not here to come together?"

"I don't need anyone's help to kill her," insisted the demon still sitting where he fell. "This is ridiculous; it's more territory for the rest of us."

"And more territory still if I take your mana in an orgy of blood," I assured him. "What have you heard of this woman?"

"Well... her name is Bressalia."

"What else?" I asked. He knew nothing more, so I pointed to another.

"She travels with a centaur," said the demon.

"She's beautiful," said another. "I tortured that monk for hours, and he just kept screaming, 'she's beautiful she's beautiful'."

"She turns demons to elves," Galoviah muttered bitterly. "She did it to the Captain."

"I heard. How does she do it? Does anyone know?"

No one knew. Half of them were mere toddlers of demons, a few drains under their belt and thinking themselves big men, and they were all idiots. It suited my purpose perfectly. "The ways of the vile huntresses are mysterious," I said. "But I have absorbed the mana of more than one of them, and it is sweeter than you would believe. We cannot just kill Bressalia. She must be taken, broken and destroyed, as she did to our brothers!"

The demons cheered the idea.

"Everyone should get a taste of her mana."

"But what about order?" demanded Galoviah. "One of these idiots will kill her, so I insist I go first."

"Fine," I agreed. "I will go last, and finish her off, because I trust my brothers. This is a message we must send to all demon hunters."

They agreed again, an uproar raising to the dark forest that sent birds scattering from the trees, but soon the first fights broke out to determine the remaining order. I allowed it, enjoying the strength on display even if it was paltry compared to mine.

Galoviah sat next to me, shaking his head. "I hope there's more to your plan than rolling over every woman we encounter, burning villages on the way."

I chuckled gruffly. "None of that, this time. I know one more thing about the lady Bressalia." I paused for effect and told him with a smile, "I know her location."

Having chosen the site of the meeting based on her movements, once the order was decided and plan agreed upon, we set out. The darkest of nights, as this one was, were nothing to a demon's eyes. We are creatures of the darkness, but Bressalia would be blind, helpless, and as long as we could take the centaur unawares he posed no great threat. That was the first target, the three young demons lacking severely in stealth. They stomped from the forest as though hoping to wake him as an excuse to fight.

Galoviah took the vile woman by the throat as she came around with a start and hauled her close. Her breathing rapid, shallow, her eyes wide with panic, she remained quiet and listened to the struggle.

The centaur cried out in pain and rage as he was struck. His arms had been pinned and his legs trussed, but still they beat him, lost in bloodlust so they forgot the plan.

"Stop," I growled. "Stop, you fools! We need him alive. He will tell those bitches what happens to whore demon hunters who declare war on us. Leave him conscious so he can see everything."

The centaur laughed as they dropped him. "If you think such would break their spirits rather than stir fervor in them, you have severely underestimated your enemy. The huntresses will never stop chasing you. They will..."

I struck him hard in the chest, taking his breath. "Let them come," I said. "Gag him. He needs to see, but there's no need for us to listen to his driveling whinnies."

With him contained and silenced, the focus of the thirteen demons all became fixed on the woman. Tears washed her cheeks, but she didn't whimper or make a sound. She didn't move when Galoviah slipped one hand from holding tight to her arm to her breast. She didn't react at all when he kissed her neck, and then her mouth.

The younger demons laughed that she was already broken, but I had seen that demon hunters could control this reaction; it might be the result of resignation, or attempting to lay a trap. I also knew ways to break them out of it, but decided to let my pathetic underlings go on raping little more than a warm corpse; it was less likely that they would get carried away and kill the bitch before I could.

Galoviah pulled her cloak back, reaching into her bodice. He groped her left tit and licked her neck and cheek. "So sweet," he said, his voice a low rumble. He rolled her over, pushing her skirts up, but keeping his right arm wrapped around and on her breast.

As far as I know, Galoviah had never, outside of battle, taken a life not given to him; his view was that a maiden left alive was one he could draw strength from again. He got right to it, flipping his enormous cock out to the gasping amazement of the weaker demons. He pulled her up and into his lap, setting her down on the bulging organ and she slipped slowly down onto it.

"You can't fool me with that meditative catatonia bullshit," he growled. "I can feel the eager quivering of your cunt around me, squeezing me tight and begging for more." He pulled her down, thrusting into her with his full length. Still her face betrayed no emotion, her lips slightly parted and her eyes half-closed. "I can't make you want it, but I will damn sure make you enjoy it, make you cry out in pure animal ecstasy."

The mana obtained through Galoviah's tactics was no stronger, just cleaner and better tasting. He had always been insufferably picky. He began to rock her as he rolled his hips, reaching between her legs to stroke her. Though her face and eyes remained lifeless, her breath quickened. She released a little gasp. She began to move as well.

"You see?" Galoviah asked. "You have no control over your body when you're with me. Your body is mine, and will respond as I wish. Your pussy is getting hotter and wetter entirely through sensation, bypassing your mind and any objections it may have. Your body accepts this because it knows what it likes, even if you won't acknowledge it. your mana grows sweeter by the second."

The bitch moaned slightly as he drove his cock in deep, beginning to writhe on it.

"Yes, yes," Galoviah groaned. "So sweet, so pure... your pleasure fills me..."

"Hurry up," the next demon in line said crossly.

"You'd better not take it all," another muttered, rubbing his dick.

Galoviah appeared not to hear either, his attention solely on the panting, trembling woman. "The way your tight cunt grips my cock, milking it, begging for me to..." He shuddered, gripping her tighter. "Yes, that's what you want, isn't it? You want my load inside you to make you even hotter and wetter. Filling you with cum is going to make you climax."

"Oh," she moaned breathlessly, head drooping.

"Filthy fucking cunt," Galoviah said, pounding her harder. she had some thrall over him to to make his control slip, his breath coming harder and faster. "Filthy fucking cunt. Cum starved demon fucking cunt. Your mana is so sweet, so sweet... I... I need more... I can't... I'm going to..."

He held tight as he came, rocking below her. Her flopping around made it hard to be certain, but she appeared to be smiling.

Galoviah stood with a start, suddenly a third shorter than before, and shoved her sprawling to the ground. "That bitch... that bitch... she took some of my mana!"

Angry murmurs rose up, becoming threatening in tone and volume.

"So that's how she does it," I said. Of course, I already knew that. "This plan has become too dangerous. We should just kill her."

"No!" insisted the rest of them.

"He had his mana stolen because he didn't use enough, and was overpowered," said the demon who was to take her next. "I will not be so careless."

"Fuck you!" Galoviah cried. "I am only still a demon now because I didn't use too much!"

The younger, but now stronger demon attacked, striking Glaoviah in the face. Weakened as he was, the old soldier fell, and turned, and fled into the night. The younger demon turned back to the woman, his shoulders heaving. "I will not let you do to me what you did to that old fool," he growled. "Your mana will be mine."

"Not all of it," said another.

"I have to use my full strength!" he said. He crouched by her and rolled her over, tearing her shirt from one shoulder and full bouncing breast. "You are mine now."

"No, please," she murmured. "Please, not again..."

The demon grinned as though he had won some victory, but I wasn't so sure. "Yes," he insisted, pushing her legs apart. She fought feebly but was no match for his strength even after she had absorbed some of Galoviah's mana. If my plan went as I expected, she would have much more to fight with by the time I faced her. He held her down with a large hand around her throat until she finally let her legs be pushed wide and fall open.

"No," she whispered, "No, no, no..."

The demon sneered as he pushed her skirts up and ripped her soaked panties aside. "Your mouth says no, and yet your flooded pussy quivers," he said, inserting a thick finger.

"No! Please god, no! I can't come for the likes of you!"

The demon grinned as he finger-fucked her, all of us enjoying the wet, sucking noise, the sloppy slurping of her drenched gash.

"No!" she screamed. "No! How can I come like this?! How?! Fucking no! No! No!" she drew out the last 'no' as she climaxed, the demon shaking almost as much. Her voice broke in a sob and her pleading negations became desperate murmurs.

"Oh, yes!" the demon cried. "So sweet!"

He yanked his pants down as he climbed onto her and lined himself up with her dripping snatch. Groaning, he thrust to his full length and she groaned along with him. "No," she said as he gripped his shoulders. "No," she said as she put her knees up to widen her legs. "No," she said, as she began to arch upward to meet his thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" he insisted, fucking her harder. "Yes, I feel the blissful surging of your mana! I will have it!"

The demon cried out in orgasmic pleasure, and it was hard to tell when exactly that turned to convulsions as he began to shrink. He fell to the side, gasping and shuddering, reduced to a common elf. "Oh..." he muttered. "Oh no, oh, god, no..."

"Oh yes," the whore moaned.

"Quickly, before she can release it into the earth," I said. The other demons looked at me apprehensively. "She can't keep absorbing mana like that while maintaining her form. She will have to release it eventually, and the demon who gets it will be all the stronger!"

The demons frowned, considering the plan I'd had all along, and they all began to agree. Of course, they had no hope of completing it. Only I of all the demons left in the world could pull that off, but the more of these pathetic creatures she drained before I did, the stronger I would become.

However, the order they had agreed on seemed less than favorable to the next demon in line. I had to shove him forward before she got a chance to release the mana she had collected so far, and three others fled along with the pathetic former demon.

"Andrax, Obello," he said. "Let's take her together like with those warriors of the forgotten hills. She cannot overcome all three of us at once."

The grins returned to his friends' faces and they approached, convinced he was right. I rather worried he was, too. The three of them surrounded her, going to their knees, and the leader of the three grabbed her hair as the others began unfastening her clothes. He hauled her up, bringing her face against his stiff cock.

"Open up," he said, and she tried to turn away. He grabbed her tighter, making her cry out, and shoved his dick into her mouth. Andrax had removed her cloak and shirt completely, Obello her skirts and everything else. Andrax fondled her large breasts and toyed with her stiff nipples while Obello massaged and kneaded her round ass. Her naked body was glorious, full in all the right places and heaving in response to their touch. Obello lifted her as Andrax lay down, revealing his cock so he could penetrate her as she was lowered.

Obello slapped her ass to get her moving, which she did, riding one cock and bobbing on the other. His cock in hand, he rubbed it as he spat on her. "Fucking demon-sucking whore," he said. "Prepare yourself." Gently at first, he rubbed the bulging head of his rock hard manhood against her slimy, twitching asshole.

"Oh no," she said, breathlessly, around the dick in her mouth. Saliva ran down her chin as she came up for air. "No, you can't put that in my ass. Those huge dicks will tear me apart. It's too big for my ass, please stop! Please!"

Her mewling only served to make the demon's cock harder. He pushed the head into her tight anus and the demon before her gagged off her cries by jamming his dick back into her throat.

"So good," muttered the demon fucking her beautiful, wet mouth.

"So hot," said the demon pounding her from below.

"It's so fucking tight!" bellowed Obello. He pushed his member deeper just as Andrax did, and the cock came out of her mouth again so she could scream. Shrill and wordless, her cry was a blissful combination of pain, pleasure and fear. The sound of it excited me, made me impatient, but I resolved to wait and watch and ignore the insistent throbbing in my loins.

She was silenced again as the cock returned to her mouth and she accepted it eagerly, beginning to jerk it.

"Yes," the demon said, closing his eyes. "Take it, slut. Take it."

She went down deeper, and he pushed her further still, until she gagged. He pulled her back, more thin saliva pouring from her lips and dripping down her chin, and plunged back on again.

"Suck harder, huntress," he commanded, and got a good wet pop when he pulled out from her mouth again. "You're enjoying this," he said suspiciously. "What kind of crazy slut could enjoy getting raped by three demons at once?"

"The best kind," Andrax moaned. "Such a wonderful slut full of the most wonderful mana! Hurry my brothers, hurry! I can't hold out much longer, and we all must act together!"

Three huge, throbbing cocks thrust as one into the writhing bitch, timing to fill her together with both long, hard dicks and spreading mana. They began to grunt as they approached the moment of truth, the moment that would see the intense drain whether hers or theirs.

Three huge, shaking demons cried out as one, shuddering at their climax and then, as one, were demons no more. Two fell over, dicks leaving her while still spraying thick drops of semen, and collapsed to the ground. The woman stood over the last, cum dripping down her trembling legs. She fell to her knees, shuddering, and her fingers went to her sopping hole.

"Hurry," I said to the remaining four demons. "She cannot let that mana loose! You! Take her! She will have to release it soon!"

"Fuck no," he said, and ran.

One nodded, deciding the risk was worth it to satisfy his lust for power and her flesh. He picked her up beneath one knee so we could all see the way it ran with an overabundance of semen.

"No more," she begged. "Please, just kill me."

"I will," the demon said, lifting her. He took her ass, warmed up and loosened for his enormous member, it slipped in easily, and another stepped up before her. "Yes, I will. All your delicious mana will be ours."

"Her pussy is still tight after all that," said the other as he pushed his dick in. They sandwiched her as they double penetrated her. "Fuck me, that feels so good. She's so sopping wet from all that cum."

"Her ass, too. She's overflowing with it, and with all the mana she stole. We're going to do it this time; we're going to get it!"

"Yes!"

"Harder!" the whore moaned. "Fuck me harder and take it all! Fucking kill me, you monsters, but first, make me come again! Your huge demonic shafts are pulling my ass and pussy so wide, filling them! Oh, god, please, I can't take any more! It feels so fucking good, I must be going crazy!"

The demons moaned, fucking her harder like she asked, squeezing her tighter between them and the one in front of her kissing her on the mouth.

"Do you feel the way she's pulsing?" the demon asked. "She's coming, and so am I! I'm coming!"

"Yes!" the whore moaned rapturously. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Let me feel the way you bulge and shake as you unleash yourselves within me!"

The pair arrived together, and predictably, reverted to their small, weak elf forms. No longer able to support her, the three fell together to the ground. The bitch reached for her gushing snatch, but I took her by the wrist and hauled her up. I turned to the last demon spectator, pulling her along, and threw her to his feet. He shook his head, backing away.

"Coward!" I shouted after him, but in truth I couldn't blame him after watching seven of his brothers lose their demonhood. The elves retreated as well, when I cast my gaze their way, and I was all but alone with the mana-sucking whore.

"You are mine now," I said.

"Oh, am I?" she replied, panting.

"I know of your technique, and how to counter it," I assured her smugly. "Those other demons were but tools, a method to consolidate more power."

"So I had gathered," she said. She glanced at me, a red shine to her eyes and sharp glints to her teeth. She grimaced as one hand grew larger, dark claws longer than mine sprouting from the ends, and then it shrank back. "As am I."

"No, you're more than that. You're an enemy. I've missed combatants like you."

"You made me an enemy, gave me all this mana, so I could fight you. I'm a punching bag that punches back."

"You're a glass filled with fine wine, and I'm going to drink from you until the sun rises."

Bressalia laughed, sitting shakily. "Still an object, then."

"Judging by how little I care about your opinion on it, I suspect you're right," I said. "On your knees, whore, and pledge yourself to me."

"Never." The whore got to her feet with surprising strength. She glared at me with eyes that shone amber, about a foot and a half taller than at the beginning of our encounter. She had let the stolen mana mix with hers. "You are a monster, and I will not allow you to hurt anyone else."

I took her by the throat in a lightning quick move and pulled her roughly to her knees before me. She fought but would have to go much further into the mana reserve to have any hope of matching my strength. I held her there until she gave up to glare spitefully at me again. "Pledge yourself to me. Call me master."

"Why should I?" she spat. "You're going to kill me no matter what I do."

"True," I admitted. "But I can do so much worse than kill you. Call me master, serve me, and I can make your death ecstatic."

"Never," she said.

I smiled grimly, hauling her fully into the air. Her foot struck me hard and I grabbed her tight, wrapping her in my arms until she stopped thrashing again. One large hand squeezing her throat tight and her body to mine, the other held her hand to her pussy and her feet away from the ground. My hard dick pressed into her back from the top of her buttocks to between her shoulder blades.

12