Demon Hunting Ch. 02 - Demons Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guided her fingers over the glistening flesh of her dripping gash. She squirmed in my grip, trying to escape, but I held firm. "Let more power out," I whispered to her.

"No," she moaned, but without surrendering to the demon within her, she could neither contain it for long nor defend herself against me. She was helpless. She could not stop me from caressing her with her own soft fingers. She tried so hard to contain it, but soon the sweet mana began to flow. She could not stop the eager pulsing of her soiled pussy, spilling the cum of four demons as she shook in defiance of her ecstasy. "No! Stop! I can't, I--!"

She screamed wordlessly as she lost control of herself, allowing the demon to emerge from her weak elvish form. Strong and large enough now to break from my arms, she did so, and spun to take a swing at me. I ducked it and grabbed her again.

"At last," I said, blocking another strike and grabbing that arm, too. "A worthy adversary." I shoved her hard into her a boulder and shuddered as she cried out in pain. "Submit to me!"

"Never," she panted. She tried to bring her knee up between my legs, but I turned to avoid the hit and turned back to headbutt her in her full parted lips. Her head snapped back, then lolled, and I threw the demon bitch to the ground.

She was now around seven feet tall, one shorter than me, her body maintaining her perfect proportions but with smooth skin now stretched over taut muscles. The horns that emerged at her hairline were four inches long but still covered with flesh, the angles of her face sharper. I had never seen anything so beautiful: so much mana, ripe for the taking. I could no longer hold myself back, becoming like an animal in my lust.

She fought with strength and passion, but that only made it more exciting. Even her flailing punches turned me on. The trembling in her thighs as she struggled to keep them closed filled me with longing so intense it was almost a shame when I succeeded in prying them apart for a look at her demonic snatch. She tried to kick me, screaming shrilly when I forced her knees to the ground, leaving her sopping pussy wide. Still she fought, so I relinquished my grip to deliver a hard backhand to her face, and even harder palm on the return swing. Reeling, she let her leg flop down, open, ready for me to enter her and take what I had gone to all this trouble to get.

Stroking my dick as I climbed onto her, she thrashed again as I lined it up with her gushing cunt. "Yes," I growled. "Keep fighting, whore."

She screamed, tossing her head as my enormous member pushed slowly in. So wet, but so tight, she squeezed me as I entered her, while her fists pounded futilely at my chest. As the last inch disappeared inside, sending the spilled cum of lesser demons splattering out, her cries became more desperate, yet angrier.

Just as I was getting into a good rhythm, preparing my mana to enter her body, I felt hers encroaching into mine. Startled, I tried to pull away, and found her legs around me, holding me tight. She pushed hard up, flipping me to my back violently, taking my breath and holding it out with a sudden grip on my throat.

"You pathetic fool," she said as she began to ride me. "You offered me so much mana, I can overpower you now. Pledge yourself to me in the old ways. Submit, and I may yet let you live."

I fought her madly, my body rocking her and mana pushing against hers as she pushed herself deeper. Lack of air sapped my strength for both, leaving only fear and humiliation. She released my throat when I lay still, taking my hand instead, and moving it next to the other above my head. "No," I panted pathetically.

Twirling her hips around me, she moaned as my dick stiffened within her, throbbing urgently as she buried it in her demonic snatch. The intensity of the pleasure weakened my ability to fight her. "You may not want this, but you're going to enjoy it. I'll give you... what was it you promised me? An ecstatic death."

"No," I moaned. "You can't do this to me!"

"Power is everything," she grunted as she ground around me. Her trembling, squeezing, dripping cunt enveloped me, and I was helpless against the flow of her sweet mana. "You should be honored to offer yours to me."

When she released my hands, they didn't strike out at her or even push her away. I touched her silken breasts, perfect and heaving against my palms. "Your power is so great..." I panted.

"Then pledge to me. Call me Master and serve me, and I will spare you."

I closed my eyes, reliving all the times that I had spoken those words, and wasn't encouraged by how few I had followed through on them. Still, though, her power was far too much to counter. She had already defeated me, and even that knowledge couldn't dampen my desperate longing. "I am yours, Master," I admitted.

"Yes!" my master screamed rapturously. Leaning down to kiss me, her hips began to rotate faster as she rode my dick. "Yes," she murmured, smiling. "Your mana and big, strong cock feel so good."

"Take me, Master," I moaned, thrusting upward.

"Take you?" she repeated thoughtfully, tossing her head. "Yes, I think I will." Bracing herself on my chest with a splayed hand, she lifted herself up and slid her filthy pussy up my body until it was above my face. The heat radiating from it was like nothing I had felt, the smell was intoxicating. Her clitoris was huge, throbbing, and swelled further as she pressed it to my lips. "Suck it, slave."

I licked the length of her labia and sucked her button into my mouth, where it grew larger still, and harder. She pushed it in deeper, long enough now to hit the roof of my mouth, withdrew it, and thrust it in again. Suddenly, I was sucking on my master's cock as it entered my throat.

She cried out as she pulled it free, shuddering, and gripped it. She glanced at me with an expression one quarter sneer and three lusty smile. I felt every wiggle as her slimy rod moved down across my chest and belly, along mine, and past it. she pulled my legs apart and I offered no resistance, but my heart was pounding. I gripped the turf hard, closing my eyes as the head of her demonic member came to rest against my anus.

"Using all this power does feel good," she admitted. "My cock is so spectacular." She pressed it harder, swirling it. "Isn't it spectacular?"

I groaned as she pushed the head in and recovered panting as she removed it. it went in more easily the second time, my twitching asshole accepting the head and another inch. She swirled it in me, taking my breath with pleasure I had never imagined. She withdrew slowly and entered slowly at first, stretching my ass so she could fuck me deeper. As she made it to her full length, thrusting hard and filling me, she grabbed my throbbing cock. Still slimy from the plentiful juices of her pussy, she jerked it as she fucked me.

"Well?" she asked, pushing herself to her full depth. She swirled her cock in me and gripped mine hard, gazing down on me with glowing demonic eyes. "Isn't it?"

"Yes, Master," I moaned. "Your cock is spectacular."

She smiled, thrusting faster in and out, stimulating the pulsing sphincter and something else deep in me that brought pure ecstasy. "Your pleasure is sweetening your mana for me, and it grows by the second."

"Yes!" I cried. "Yes, Master, Yes! Take me, take my mana!" My only hope now was that she would let me live to see the demon she would become. The huntress whore's corruption, that she had become power hungry, transformed from an enemy into one of us, was victory sweet enough to overshadow my crushing defeat.

Her grunts as she pounded me became more guttural, losing what had remained of the vile huntress in the pleasure of the flesh. Her grip on my cock became harder. Between that and the heat and pressure in my violated ass, I felt my climax approaching fast. I cried out as I felt my mana drained, felt my body shrink, felt myself weaken until I became convinced she would take it all. She came close to taking my life as I had taken so many others, but she left me with eyes swimming and lacking the strength to do anything but lay there splattered with my own cum.

The demon bitch howled rapturously as she stood, stroking her cock. She jerked off over me to what seemed an incredible climax, splattering her spunk a full ten feet. Everywhere a drop landed on the dirt sprung forth with a twist of life. She panted, dropping to her knees. Her cock was gone, shrunken back within her, as she was in general much smaller than in the heat of our battle. Still she rubbed at her sloppy gash, shoulders heaving, building to another orgasm wherein she would release all the power I and my demon brothers had spent years accumulating.

"You stupid bitch," I rasped. "Can you not understand what greatness you could have? How could you turn your back to such power?"

The huntress screamed shrilly as she pressed a splayed hand into the dirt, the other still playing in her snatch. Grass grew high and thick around us, trees as far as thirty feet away doubled in girth. New trees sprouted from fallen fruit. She collapsed panting, but I could see nothing except the faint circle of the moon behind clouds.

"Are you alright, Lady Bressalia?" the centaur called over the clatter of dense new bushes.

"All right?" she chuckled. "How many did I get? Six?"

"Eight." Branches parted, leaves clattering, as he approached. "That was masterful, my lady. I could barely stop myself from getting up."

I groaned, defeated in every way. I had only to end my own life, and wanted to take hers first, but lacked the strength to raise my arms. "Take mercy on me," I said. "Kill me."

"That's the opposite of mercy," she said. "Your demon has been banished; you're free now."

"That's bullshit and you know it," I snapped. "It isn't some demon taking control, it is pure lust for power. I was the demon, and I would rather die than not be him."

Bressalia sighed, her voice moving upward as the centaur stood. "You are still bound by your words, then. I tell you now, be kind to everyone you meet and learn that there is more to life than power. It will make you much happier."

The centaur snorted laughter. "If he were pledged to me, I would make him slit his own throat right now."

"Well, fortunately he isn't," Bressalia said sharply. She yawned, and stretched, and continued sleepily, "He had a hard enough night, he doesn't need you encouraging suicide."

"Kill me, kill me, please," I said. "I'm so hollow, so worthless."

"You no longer have the choice whether to be worthless. You are bound to find some," she said as her farewell. The centaur moved off and they spoke softly to each other but I couldn't make out any words over the rustling of branches.

I could do nothing but contemplate what worth I could possibly have, stripped of the power that had for so long defined me. I considered simply laying there until I died, but I was bound to find new meaning, so I journeyed forward searching for it.

12