Demon in My Dream

Story Info
Ariel’s meets Theydon, a demon in her dream.
9.4k words
4.67
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers

I found myself walking barefoot along a jagged path, with walls of rocks to my left and a fiery abyss to my right. The heat which surrounded me was making my body sweat, with beads forming on my skin, making it glisten in the glow of the flames. I was wearing a long, clear satin gown that seemed to flow effortlessly, it moved with my body, so soft and weightless like a feather. My body was visible through the fabric as it moved beneath it, seemingly also different. I felt extremely sexy and strangely aroused as if my body was yearning for something.

My buttocks felt firmer, and my legs were smooth, stretching before me in long, graceful strides. My bosom bounced beneath the dress, swaying in a rhythm that was timed perfectly with each step. They were much bigger, with my large areoles visible and my pert nipples poking into the fabric. My hair was a mass of swirls which cascaded behind me, wild and long. The colour of fire, a hot red and deep amber mixed with a hint of sunburnt blonde, a blanket which followed as I moved. I felt powerful, like I was no longer human, but something more.

As I neared the end of the path, the darkness became thick, as though it was looming over me, a shadowy eerie darkness which covered everything. Within the darkness, I could see the faint flicker of flames. As I drew closer, I could see large spears which had flames burning from them. Chains hung on the rocky walls, with skeletons of creatures hanging from them, skulls and various bones littered the ground. A shudder of fear crept through me as goosebumps rose all over my body. My heart was now racing as it thumped hard in my chest.

Finding myself looking into the mouth of a dark cave, I stopped for a moment, standing still as I stared into it. The darkness seemed to call me, as though there was something inside that it wanted me to see. I felt the force of something pulling me, making me wonder closer. My body tingled inside; an aching followed by a slight dampness between my legs. The unmistakable surge of excitement fluttered inside, as though fingers were lightly touching me under my dress. The feeling was enough to persuade me to continue.

Stepping over the mass of bones which scattered the entrance, I slowly moved forward. My eyes fixed on the darkness, which seemed to lead nowhere. It just went on and on. I could smell something. It was a deep, earthy smell of musk and dampness. I felt myself shaking slightly, but I cautiously continued. The smell got stronger with each step as I walked deeper and deeper into the cave. Along with the earthy musk that filled the air, there was now the smell of blood and death. A feeling of pain and suffering surrounded me for a moment, it made me freeze.

I could see that all around me were stains in the gravel and dirt, of blood and scrapings from nails being dragged through it. Perhaps from something trying to get away. I told myself they were from animals. Perhaps a fox or deer had ventured into the cave, unable to escape the creature which claimed it. I wanted to believe that the cave was not terrifying and that the bones and scrapings were that of animals. Though deep down I knew they were from humans, skeletons left to rot over time, leaving an eerie feeling within my stomach. The reality was horrifying, yet I still did not stop.

Seeing more flames ahead, they lit up what lay before me. I could see there was a huge steaming pool, the water so clear I could see the bottom. It was breathtakingly beautiful. With a small waterfall at the far end, the sound of the falling water was so peaceful, along with the steam from the pool which filled the air. As I neared the edge, I leaned down to touch the water; the heat felt so wonderful. It smelt so clean and fresh, and the warmth was so welcoming. My fingers dipped into it; the soothing feeling travelled up my arm as if trying to lure me to enter it completely. The draw to obey and slip into the pool was so strong. Tempted, though, I pulled away, somehow knowing I was not here for that, not yet anyway.

Standing, I moved my gaze to see what else was around, longing to know where the cave led. Slowly moving from the pool, I headed over to what looked like an enormous bed. As I moved over to it, the size made me gasp. It was the size of a stage, with fur blankets sprawled messily over it. The furs were so soft as I touched them. My fingers smoothed over their surface, feeling they still had a hard warmth to them from being led on. As I walked on, I realised that the mess of the bed, along with the warmth, was a clear sign of someone or something having not long woken from it.

Continuing past the bed, the cave opened up. I could see the brightness from the moon shining down through splits within the rocks. As my eyes moved to look beyond the otherwise darkness that surrounded me, I saw a figure. A large figure, their silhouette just visible within the moonlight. As I focused my eyes, trying to make out if it was real, it suddenly turned. The ground under my feet churned from the sudden booms of its feet. I felt their eyes looking at me. I stood frozen, staring as the figure moved towards me.

The moonlight lit up enough for me to see the giant horns which adorned his head, with a mass of hair which enveloped them. Blowing wildly from the wind, which howled through the cave. It was the wind which had carried the scent I had smelt, the musky, earthy scent I knew now was from him. I could see his face; he was breathtaking. His large eyes were like diamonds, their green glow with the darkness of his pupils, they were mesmerising. His cheekbones were high, along with a square jaw, which looked as though he had been carved from stone. He was utter perfection.

My eyes were now drawn to his huge body. I could see he was not human. His face was that of a human man, though his body was not. It was something different, something from a fairytale. His body was huge, beast-like, yet incredibly alluring. With a swollen chest, which was just pure muscles, he looked fierce. His veins were visible as his muscles swelled with each breath he took. Broad shoulders, leading to his wide-set arms, and his hands were also massive. Each one was so big they could easily crush me.

Each finger was laden with a claw that looked as sharp as a razor, capable of slicing through flesh with no effort at all. He was a giant. Seeing him stand before me, I noticed on his firm waist he was wearing a loincloth, which hung over his private area. The way the fabric was sat over him; it was clear he was aroused. My eyes marvelled for a moment, picturing the splendid sight that was hidden behind it.

His muscular thighs were on either side, leading to his large bare feet. I felt his stare intensify as I moved closer to him. It was as if he was pulling me closer, using an invisible rope. Now standing in front of him, barely a foot away, I looked up; he towered over me, and I barely reached his chest. Standing there, unsure if I should speak, but sure that if I tried, no sound would come out.

"Why are you here?" he boomed. His loud voice made me cower and cover my ears as it echoed throughout the cave.

His tone was terrifying. Before I could speak, he grabbed hold of me with his giant hand. His sharp claws surrounded me as he held me tight in his grasp. Lifting me to his face, his eyes narrowed as he looked at me fiercely.

"You dare come in here. Who are you?" he growled, showing his fangs.

Despite his terrifying look, he was still breathtaking. Feeling my body shaking within his fingers, his eyes soften, instantly changing his face. I was in awe. I'm left staring, no longer feeling scared, he was also staring at me. Our eyes meet, our stare so intense. For that second, it was as though he was trying to talk to me, silently entering my mind. I could feel him and hear his thoughts, which were confused and intrigued by me.

"Mmm, you are different. Who are you?" he snarled.

Despite his eyes softening, he still seemed unfriendly, guarded and ready to tear me apart if he so chose.

"Ariel" I muttered quietly.

Feeling helpless within his grasp, thinking he could kill me any second, though something was telling me he wanted me alive. He carefully placed me on his bed with the soft fur blankets around me as I fell back. I hadn't noticed him move, too focused on his face to look away or be aware of anything around me.

"Ariel hmm," he growled. Slightly softer this time as he moved to sit on the bed.

As he sat, he moved his hand over my dress. Using his sharp claw, he pressed it into the fabric, cutting through it, leaving me laid bare before him. He was looking at my nakedness. He seemed fascinated. His claws traced the edges of my body as I lay motionless, other than the odd tremble or shudder if he let his claw catch my skin.

"You are not from here?" he said quietly.

His claw was between my legs, his fingertips brushing over me. He moved his other hand over my body, pressing it against me, his claws brushing against my skin, but not cutting me. I remained still, holding my breath as I felt something from his touch, my body reacting under his fingers. His touch was very sensual, considering his look and size. He was touching me everywhere.

Exploring every part of my body with his fingers, trailing them softly against my skin. My body lifted as his fingers trailed over my pelvis, responding to how they felt, a yearning for him to touch me lower. I could feel the dampness between my legs increasing. His touch was enchanting, making me start to spasm uncontrollably, jerking and moving as I became more and more aroused.

"I don't know," I said. A quiver to my voice as my body was tingling all over, plus I honestly did not know where I was.

"You are human. Though different, you're a woman?" he said in a low mumble.

A deep husky tone that made my internal walls flex, with a pulsing in my core which was so intense it made my breathing fast. Watching his eyes dart over my body, the curiosity within them sent a thrill through me, he looked like he liked what he saw.

"Yes, have you not seen a woman before?" I said innocently. His eyes dart to mine angrily.

"Of course, I have many just... not of your kind,"

"Human?" I took a deep breath. Trying to control myself and stop my body from reacting to him, though it was no use.

He licked his lips as his gaze returned to my body, pressing his hand harder against me, pushing against my opening, his claws touched the edge. It felt so good as I instantly lifted into him.

"Yes...." he muttered. His eyes darted back to me, scanning my face. His expression changed, and he seemed to want something.

"What?" I said with a questioning stare, as I lifted myself onto my elbows.

I felt something stir deep inside and I could sense he felt it too. He immediately moved one of his claws to my chin, pressing it firmly as he wrapped his fingers around my neck. His fierce look returned as he held me.

"Don't....... I will kill you, I might yet....... though I am thinking perhaps you would like to live......... am I right?" he snarled.

"Yes," I whispered.

Despite feeling the sharpness of his claw against my chin, and him squeezing his giant fingers around my throat, I wasn't scared. Instead, excitement filled my core. His aggressive manner made my chest heave, and I felt my nipples harden. My breathing was rapid as I felt my body trembling, yet not from fear. He could see my reaction, causing him to release his grip, pulling his hand away as he turned himself towards me. Lifting his leg as he leaned forward, pulling himself onto the bed as he moved over me. His large arms were on either side of my shoulders. I felt so tiny under him.

I looked down at his formidable body, so big and muscular. Noticing his loincloth had fallen forward, I could see what it had been shielding. His penis was something I could not take my eyes off. It was as long as my arm and as wide too. His huge end was throbbing, with pre-cum dampening it. He was very much aroused, his veins swelling as his giant member throbbed. I was left gasping as I felt my insides pulsing from desire. Dampness formed within my channel along with the throbbing of my vulva, my body was yearning for him. He seemed unfazed by my reaction, as though he was expecting it.

I opened my mouth, as I began panting to calm myself, imagining his taste if he was to let me suck him. The desire to wrap my mouth over his damp helmet and taste him was so strong. My thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly started shouting.

"I'm Theydon, I reign here. Humans come here to hurt me, but they fail. They call me a demon, yet it is them behaving as demons," he boomed.

The anger he unleashed in his words was utterly terrifying. Yet as I listened, I could see that he was upset and hurt. It was his size that made him more intimidating. With his partial beast body and large claws and fangs, he looked terrifying. Though looking into his eyes, I could see he was also gentle, showing he was full of emotion, feelings, and pain, he was fascinating.

My body was still turning and twitching as I found myself more and more aroused from his outburst, watching his body move, with his arms flailing above me, making his muscles tighten and flex. His enormous erection was pulsing before me, swaying as he leaned further and further forward. The urge to touch and suck him was greater than ever, I wanted to feel it within me, let my muscles tighten around his shaft, and have him pump deep inside. My mind was filled with filthy thoughts of him, unleashing pleasure upon my body.

It was as though he was hearing my thoughts, yet he wanted to continue his loud outburst. His eyes glanced at me as a faint smile curled on the edge of his mouth, just for a brief second, before he resumed his angry rant.

"They invade my home with weapons to hurt me. I am Theydon and this is my home. I will fight and rip them apart until I...." he bellowed.

I was completely lost in his words, watching his body as his anger took hold. As his eyes looked at me again, he suddenly stopped yelling. He looked at me with something different in his eyes. He was looking at me in a hungry, lustful manner. Smelling the air as he watched me, licking his lips with his long tongue, swirling it around his fangs as he lowered himself over me.

With his face hovering between my legs, he took a long sniff of me before flicking his tongue; the end wiping against me in a slow flick, which felt incredible. Making me gasp and lift to follow it, as he tasted my arousal. As his tongue moved into his mouth, he let out a growl along with a low humming. Licking his lips, his eyes lifted to look at me. Our gaze locked and I felt my heart pounding as my body throbbed all over. The vibrations of his humming made me more and more turned on, unable to stop it.

Lifting his head, he stared at me. Watching as I lay back, responding silently as if I knew what he wanted. He slid his body over mine, and his wild hair trailed over my breasts as he moved over my body. With his face close to mine and his breath in my face, his eyes called to me, pulling me in. I felt the sheer power of his body along with his giant member pressing hard into me, resting between my legs, making me twitch and jerk further.

Lifting myself, I moved into him. My lips touched his and I felt him kiss me back. Closing my eyes as his force was gentle but with determination. My tongue entered, brushing his sharp fangs as I moved it around to explore, tasting him, feeling him. His kiss was so strong that I felt as though I was floating. Feeling his arm move as his hand slid down my body, his claws careful not to hurt me, his touch erotic and slow. I could feel myself tingling inside, throbbing as my muscles flexed from yearning for him.

Pulling away from my kiss, he followed his hand. My hands grappled his thick hair as it surrounded me, pulling it as my body jerked from his breath. He was licking my stomach, his long tongue swirling as he continued down. His other hand also moved down, touching me. Now over my opening, my knees bent, my legs open as he brushed his tongue over my clitoris. Swirling to coax it out, pressing his mouth over me as he sucked hard, pushing his tongue deep inside. I felt his tongue moving deep inside me as he licked my walls deep within.

It was something I had never felt before. His tongue was exploring deep inside me, tasting my pleasure from within my core, licking my inner walls as his lips pressed against my labia. The force of his mouth consumed me along with the weight of his body and the heat from him. I had no control over my movements as I bucked and contorted from the incredible pleasure he was giving me. Arching my back and thrusting into his face, his tongue buried deep inside my body, licking my excitement as I made it.

Taking hold of his horns, I pulled him into me, thrusting into his face, as he continued enjoying my excitement. I could feel his tongue swirling inside me, as I was engulfed with an incredible rush. Overwhelming every inch of my body, rippling through me like an avalanche, I came hard. He swallowed my excitement as he continued, his mouth suckling every tremor as my body released it, shuddering as it calmed, trembling as he enjoyed lapping up my orgasm.

Feeling him pulling back his tongue gave me a strange feeling as he pulled it from me, licking his lips while he looked down at my trembling body. My eyes met his, longing for more. He could see this in my eyes, my desire for him. He lifted himself, kneeling before taking hold of his giant member. Stroking it as he watched my naked body wriggle and twitch. He had just given me pleasure, like nothing I had felt before. Just from his tongue, the thought of his giant member inside me was just thrilling. Was I going to let this beast of a man claim me with it? Oh yes.

Closing my eyes, I opened my legs, lifting my hips to beckon and welcoming him to enter. I could feel the excitement as my body prepared for him, lifting and thrusting my hips to lure him to take me. I wanted him to push as much of himself into me as possible. I wanted to be stretched as far as he could risk. As I waited, my body felt so charged with excitement, mixed with fear and anticipation. Though also unsure how he would fit inside me, I didn't care.

Suddenly I felt something which interrupted everything. Something was shaking me, a rough hard shake as my whole body rocked. It was being pushed and pulled back and forth. Opening my eyes, I saw my roommate, Cathy, shaking me vigorously. My heart and body instantly sank, and a feeling of cold and emptiness filled me.

"ARIEL, ARIEL" she was shouting.

My eyes widened as I stared at her, shocked. Where had Theydon gone? He was about to.... I pause my thoughts, glancing at my naked body on the bed, and Cathy looking concerned, leaning over me. Pulling the blanket over myself, I hugged my knees, feeling embarrassed.

"Thank goodness. I thought you were having some sort of seizure," she said sighing. Relief covered her face as she stepped back.

"What happened?"

Pulling the blanket up to my chin, a sudden sense of cold and loneliness swept through me. I realised I was back in my room on my bed.

"No idea. You woke me screaming, I came in and you were thrashing your arms about, but still asleep. It was very scary."

"Sorry, I think I was dreaming,"

"More of a nightmare from the looks of it. You even ripped off your nightie."

She held up the torn rag of fabric that was once my nightie, destroyed.

"Oh." I felt embarrassed again.

Had I just had a bad dream? It felt so real. Theydon felt real. I had felt his breath and how it felt on my face. I could still feel the grip he had as he held me. I could feel where his tongue was inside, both in my mouth and deep within my core, still tingling from my orgasm, so fresh, I swear I could smell it. I sat confused and unsure of what to say. Cathy left my room and I quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a shower, needing to clear my head of the thoughts of my dream.

RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers