Demon in My Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a time to be woken up. He was just about to take me. It would have been wonderful. Disappointed, I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. As I cleaned my body and washed my hair, I tipped my head back as I swilled the water from my body, pushing the suds through my hair. Water trickled down my face. As my hands moved to wipe it away, I felt a sudden pain under my chin.

My finger touched it, realising there was a small cut. I realised my chin bore the mark of his claw from when he held me in his hand. Turning off the shower, I rushed back to my room, picking up my nightie. I held it up, looking at how it was torn, remembering how he had used his claw to split it, shredding it from my body. Its damage was as though something had cut through it, yet how?

Sitting on my bed, wrapped in my towel, I was left feeling very confused. How could I be in a dream, or how could my dream come into my real life? No, I must be crazy. I must have ripped my nightie in my sleep, cutting my chin. It was the only explanation. Satisfied partially that I had an explanation for last night, I got dressed. I had work in an hour and this chaos had held me up getting ready.

My hair was wild, a mass of fiery curls which I just could not tame. Pulling on a pair of black knickers and a sports bra, I pulled on my favourite jumper, a black hoodie with a giant skull with flames burning through it on the front. On the back, it had the words 'Fire & Rage.' I pulled on a pair of blue jeans, comfy and easy. Slipped on my trainers and grabbed my bag and phone and headed off to work.

I worked at a gift shop. It was great fun, and it meant I got to learn a lot about old things, antiques and collectables. I have worked here for the last two years. My boss, Howard, was into antiques and knew a lot of things. Curious, I asked him. Hoping he may have some answers to explain the dream I had.

"Hey Howard, do you know anything about demons?"

"Huh, demons?" he looked up from the old clock he was fixing.

Seeing the look on my face, he knew I was serious.

"Well, a demon is not a pleasant creature, cast within the fiery pits of hell. Feeding on lost souls, destined to spend eternity causing pain and torturing anyone they encounter,"

The excitement in his voice was clear. His vast knowledge always surprised me.

"They also wait for unsuspecting victims who they can use as a portal to enter the mortal world, causing chaos and devastation, spreading evil. They are certainly not something you want to be exploring too deeply."

He stopped talking as he put his screwdriver down, pulling his glasses from his nose. He looked at me, his eyes searching my face.

"Anything else?"

He was staring at me, watching my face as I took in what he was saying.

"Right.... Ok, what about a half-demon, is that a thing?"

I could see the surprise on his face, yet also a spark of excitement at being able to share more of his knowledge.

"Oh, now that is interesting.... a Cambion......yes, now that is the offspring from the union of a demon with a human, very interesting but just as feared. Said to be powerful, yet with a softer look to be more tempting, I guess. Why the sudden interest?" he looked at me puzzled.

"Just curious is all....... so.... a Cambion, can they exist for real, like here and now?"

"Oh no, no, they are purely mythical beings. Ariel, are you sure you're alright? You seem bothered by something?" he was looking increasingly concerned.

"Yes, sorry. I just.......... I just wanted to know and learn about it, is all."

"Perhaps a few too many horror movies, am I right?" he chuckled.

"Yes, maybe, thank you," I said with a faint smile.

After what Howard told me, I was convinced that what happened last night was just my imagination going a little too far. I knew demons weren't real. It was just silly of me to even give it a thought. How could a demon be in my dream and influence my real life? It was just impossible.

Leaving Howard to his clock, I cleaned the shelves, something to do to pass the time. After many months, they needed dusting. Many of the items had been sitting on the same shelves for years, as Howard's shop was unique. People came and went, already knowing what they were looking for. Very few stayed to browse the variety of unusual items hiding within.

While dusting, I came across an old book. The spine was bound with leather. As I pulled it free from the shelf, the weight took me by surprise. I nearly dropped it, having to catch it in my lap. As I crouched with it nestled on my thighs, I dusted off the cover. Wiping the thick film which masked the details below. I wiped the cover slowly, gently revealing it. The red of the lettering was etched within the leather, which smelt of musky damp and leaves.

The book was titled 'Wrath of All Demons.' as I looked at it, the hairs on the back of my neck were tingling, as though standing on their ends. Goosebumps covered my body as I shuddered, a cold chill travelled all over me, as though the air was breathing in my smell and tasting me. I could see there was a picture etched under the writing, with such detail and precision. It was stunning.

The image was a fiery background with a spectacular creature, large and wide. With giant claws and horns, which had blood dripping from them. Dead bodies were on the ground, under its giant feet. The creature had deep green eyes, like that of a cat, with narrow slits which had an air of power within their stare. Looking at the magnificent creature, I could see it was a similar likeness to Theydon. Taking in the image, I ran my fingers over the shapes, feeling how it was within the leather. As my fingers moved over it, the book seemed to react to my touch. It was as though the book was breathing each time my fingers touched it. I slowly opened it, the smell of the damp musky leather replaced by a hot fiery smell of burning, and it felt as though the book was warming up.

Inside the cover, as I lifted it, the inner page had fingerprints of blood, and smudges, as though someone had been injured as they wrote the words, which were hazardously written across the page. Drops of blood had mixed with the ink. The words written were hard to make out, though I believed it read "Kill all humans" It made me shudder reading it. Seeing the blood and the feeling of the pages gave me a sense of curiosity and awe-filled me. A strange whoosh of air swirled around me, a hot burning, like a fire burning ferociously in my face. Turning the page, a passage was written in old ink. I trailed my fingers over the words. They had an icy feel to the touch. It read.

"We will seduce the human men, making them want, fill, and claim us. They will indulge and pleasure us, be our slaves as we take what we want. Once fulfilled, they will be our next meal. We are powerful and will thrive."

Under it, written in a different ink was.

"We will help you by devouring their men, torturing them, and using them to entertain us. We will enjoy their women, filling them with our seed, using them to fulfil our desires and pleasure us. Those who seem able will grow our spawn and give us more power. We can rein together, side by side as we watch the humans burn."

I slammed it shut as a shudder cut down my spine. Putting the book under my arm, I returned to the counter, laying it on the top, looking at it. Perhaps it had the answers I needed. Just as I go to open it once more, Howard wondered over. Seeing the book, he stopped and stared at me, a serious look covered his face.

"Ariel, are you sure there is nothing you need to talk to me about?"

"Oh no, I just found this. Thought I would give it a read is all." I said, smiling softly.

He looked at me and then at the book under my hands. His face looked very stern, and then he looked back at me, his normal jolly look resumed.

"Right............. don't mess with fire my girl. Darkness will consume all," he said. Giving a small shrug as he moved to the back of the shop where his office was.

He was always saying odd things which never made much or any sense. Getting comfortable, I opened the cover to continue reading the mysterious book. I was sucked into the knowledge it was giving, my mind curious and open to find out what was going on. I needed answers. I felt hopeful that this book could help give me some. The eerie feeling of the book returned as I turned to the next page. A strange glow appeared, faint like a candle, showing me the words on the page, each one illuminated for me to read it.

"All demons which are cast to the fiery depths of hell are to ensure they protect and keep order. Humans who are sent here will either be slaves of pleasure or pawns to torture continuously. We will gain strength as we feed on their souls and gain pleasure from the torture and suffering that we inflict. Building our strength to unite, preparing for the moment we can unleash our desires onto the mortals, rising to take our destiny and reign as the ultimate being. Using our sexual lure and power of manipulation to gain the attention of humans, giving them pleasure before tearing them to pieces, devouring their flesh."

I shuddered, though found that I could not stop reading, needing to know more.

"Spawning from this union, younglings, nurtured and grown to build our army of soldiers. We will use the humans for their bodies, spawning our future fighters, a combined species of demons with humans. We will capture the Nephilim, forcing them to procreate with our soldiers. This union will be the perfect pairing."

"Creating a new life, a creature so powerful and unique, they will fight the humans. Finding the perfect offspring among them, the mightiest warrior, who will lead us to victory, as we ascend upon the mortal world and overthrow the humans."

My heart was pounding hard, my body tingled. I could feel my body getting aroused, the feeling inside me building as the dampness filled my knickers. My breathing was heavy as my nipples tightened. I could feel them hardening. All around me, it felt strange, as though a thousand eyes were watching me, peeling off my clothes to taste my skin, the feeling of breath on my arms and neck, hot breath which made my whole body shudder, my body felt as though it was being touched by hundreds of fingers, brushing my skin gently with an airy touch. I couldn't stop reading, as I enjoyed the sensation, which was making me very turned on. With my heart pounding, I continued reading.

"A Succubus is a demon or supernatural entity in a female form that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. A Succubus needs semen to survive. Repeated sexual activity with a succubus will cause a bond to be formed between them and the man. A Succubus will drain or harm the man with whom she is having intercourse, despite using his seed to create new life. An Incubus is a demon in a male form that seeks to have sexual intercourse with sleeping human women, the counterpart of a Succubus."

"They thrive on the need to dominate and unleash their powerful seed. Their power and force during procreation are relentless. They kill nearly all whom they claim. Those who are allowed to live will be used as vessels to carry a youngling. It is believed that repeated sexual activity with an incubus or succubus may cause the deterioration of health, an impaired mental state, or even death. The younglings which are born from this union of incubus and Succubus uniting with a human is a Cambion, a half-breed though powerful."

"A Cambion can appear to be a human and have a soul but also possess demonic powers that set them apart from ordinary humans. They are powerful demons."

"Powers and abilities of demons

•Immortality

•Super Strength

•Astral Perception: Super Senses

•Telekinesis

•Teleportation

•Weather Manipulation"

"A Nephilim is the offspring of an angel and a demon. They can choose to side with the angels or with demons. They consume blood, like vampires. They have nearly identical traits as a Cambion, both with their strength and abilities, and both are immortal. The union of both good and evil will create him with the human element. He will be the ultimate creature. Destined to become King of the seven realms, results from the coming together of a Nephilim with a Cambion. This union will spawn our new king, a new species. We will call a Nephbion, who will grow so powerful the earth will shake when he roars to claim his rightful thrown."

As I continued reading, I was left confused. I came for answers and had more questions. It was all very complicated. Yet, I still did not know what Theydon was. He seemed like a Cambion, though he was a half beast and half man, so did that make him something entirely different? Was Theydon a Nephbion? No, he couldn't be, could he?

He had a lure which seemed to welcome, though his demeanour and presence were fierce and unfriendly. At first, he seemed angry and hostile, though quickly became aroused. He became gentle, leaving me more than willing to give myself to him. The pleasure he wielded on me, the power of his tongue, he was certainly magnificent.

I wondered how Howard had come across the book. It had been in his shop for a long time, and this was clear from the thick dust which had covered it. Closing it, I stand for a moment, taking in all the information, and the feeling the book gave me when touching and reading it. Staring at the cover, looking at the creature, I then noticed that behind him was a figure in a long gown with fiery red hair, a woman within the shadows. My heart thumped as I remembered my dream, what I was wearing.... was the woman me?

Shaking my head, I pushed the book under the counter to dismiss the crazy thoughts that were now filling my head. I needed answers; I needed to know what it all meant, my curiosity and desire to see Theydon again, to have the rush he gave me, yet also the thought that it was actually all just a dream.

When my shift finished, I headed back to my apartment. Cathy was working tonight, so I was alone. However, tonight, I needed to know if I was truly going mad. Was my dream more than it seemed? After last night and the ripping of my nightie, I decided to wear nothing. At least that way I would have no more destroyed clothes. Stripping off, I climbed under the covers. The anticipation of what might happen was already reacting to my vivid thoughts of Theydon. The possibility of him repeating the pleasure he had given last night. As I lay there waiting to fall asleep, my mind filled with thoughts of Theydon's body, and how he was on the verge of taking me, I longed for that moment back. I closed my eyes, and as I enjoyed the thoughts of his touch, mingled with the words from the book and the feeling of it watching me, I fell asleep.

Feeling a sudden firm grip on my ankles, along with the feeling of my body being lifted as if floating. Opening my eyes, I found myself back on Theydon's bed, on my back with him kneeling over me. He was holding my ankles, lifting me as he guided his giant end to my opening. His hair hung over his face, as he leant forward. Releasing my left ankle to let it fall against his chest, he suddenly thrusts with an almighty force, which made me scream. He entered me with such force my vagina stretched. As his length pushed within, I could not breathe as he moved deeper and deeper. I felt like I was going to be torn in two from the force of him. He was only a fifth inside me and I was already full, yet he was still pushing hard.

His powerful thrusts and grunts were not relenting, despite my pleasure, pained screams. I was stuck completely as he pounded into me, his length moved deeper with each thrust, stretching my walls from his girth. I could not move. Taking hold of my waist, he lifted me. Moving my body up and down onto his shaft, thrusting as hard as he dared without seriously hurting me. I was like a rag doll, as he continued to take me. Lifting me up and down, up and down, each down thrust felt like it was going to come out of my mouth with the force he was using. My body felt numb, although it was tingling all over, shaking from pleasure. Despite the pain of being stretched so wide and being filled beyond what could be considered possible, I felt myself coming.

The rush engulfed me like a wave swooping over me. My tremors were violent from the extent of my excitement, each pulse made another follow, his length still firm in me as he hadn't stopped. With a satisfied loud moan, Theydon lets himself go, and his thrusts become erratic and uncontrolled. He was still only a third in me, yet I felt as he pounded against my body, as though for that second of each thrust his entire length was inside me.

His face contorted with pleasure as he emptied himself deep within me, and for that moment we are joined, our bodies and souls entwined in a dance of passion and desire. I could feel his hot seed being released within me, the force pushing me from him as I felt myself falling. The moment fades as the warmth and tingling calmed. I closed my eyes to take a moment to recover. It was then he disappeared like a breeze being carried by the wind, a mass of energy leaving my body.

I stirred from the slight glow of the rising sun hitting my face, slowly blinking awake as my body stirred with me. I led there a moment, the feeling inside me was raw and achy. It was a familiar feeling of recent intercourse, yet I knew I was alone. Slightly confused, I pushed my hand down my body to touch where I ached. As my hand touched, I shuddered, my hand met with a dampness which was unlike anything I could describe. Looking at my sodden fingers, covered with a thick cream which seemed familiar yet not.

Flashes of my dream came into my mind, the heat and power of my body being taken, the force of being impaled deeply, as though being split in half by his force. It was then I remembered how he had released inside me. The sheer power behind his release lifted me into the air and then he was......I sat up. No. Unsure how this could be, it couldn't be. It was impossible.

Pulling myself from my bed, I looked at my body, staring at my reflection in the mirror, turning to check everywhere. As I looked closely, I could see scratches and teeth marks on my neck, running my hands over them. I'm left feeling bewildered and slightly unsure. My insides felt so full, I looked between my legs, and I could see his remanence was still dripping from me. I sat on the floor and hugged my legs, as I tried to understand what was happening. Flashes of him kept entering my mind. I remembered the power of his thrusts, the tingling of his touch. It felt so real. The marks on my body, along with the cream he had left me, were all clear signs that this was more than just a dream, but how? Surely it was not possible. How could a demon enter this world and do this? Wait......It was not like that................... I was going to him. I stood, shaking from my revelation.

I turned on the shower and stepped inside, letting the water pour over my body. I felt I was being foolish thinking the dream was real, as I dismissed the thoughts of my dream, trying to dismiss the marks on my body, with no logical explanation of how they got there whilst I slept. The feeling in my core, the aching of being filled, stretched beyond what should be possible. Not wanting to let myself believe that the dreams, the scratches, the marks, everything was real. If the dreams were real, what of Theydon... he couldn't be real, surely?

It was all just my imagination playing tricks on me, my mind trying to make sense of the things I was feeling. Perhaps the dreams were my way of dealing with the stresses and uncertainties of my life, a way of giving voice to the desires and fears that I kept hidden away. I longed to feel the loving touch of a man, to share myself with and to have the magical feeling of desire and lust consume my every fibre, yet this was just a dream, a desire for something I had not known or felt for many years. I must have touched myself, causing the marks. Knowing I was crazy to think a dream could be a reality, I dismissed it once again. And with that realisation, the memory of Theydon faded, replaced by a sense of sadness and loss.