Demon King's Elf General Ch. 03

Story Info
End climax of illusions.
7.1k words
4.83
6.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

When the succubi had brought some strange meat to be fed to the minotaur, Viara had insisted to take a bite. She had not eaten anything but semen for days and the fact she was not feeling hungry was bothering her to no end. But as her lips embraced the suspiciously green blob, she had no choice but to spat it out in disgust.

"Just what in the hell is this?" the elf princess flared and pointed at the supposed meat that the minotaur was at least willing to swallow while being hand-fed by the blue and red women.

"I would guess one of those slog demons at the dungeon level," Amy mused. The blue maid was holding a plate nearby in case her mistress wanted a bit more.

"No wonder I could not swallow that thing," Viara shrugged oddly victoriously despite being naked in a room filled with demons. Ever since the minotaur had been brought, her transparent bodysuit had serious difficulties in covering anything.

"It's passable when coated in semen if you want some variety," Amy offered but the cursed princess waved her away.

Viara's eyes drifted to the oddly well-behaving house-pet minotaur that the succubi pampered like some prize bull. He showed no signs of the hair growing and his ability to speak had not improved despite his attempts to do so. Though his cock was a constant source of food to the eternally starved female demons thanks to the king's blessing.

"Any demons that can read minds? The least we should do is to find out what he knows," Viara asked. She had decided to let the succubi and the minotaur stay in her large room just to study their behavior. The princess had concluded that she needed to understand both far better just to know what exactly she was dealing with.

"Well... there are some but wouldn't it be easier if I just to removed the seals if you want to talk to him," Amy voiced after returning to stand by the bed with empty hands.

"They might look like they are just burned into his skin but I know those are far harder to remove than just cutting off the skin and healing it," Viara replied. Last she heard, most liberated elf prisoners died before the seals put on by the minotaurs would be successfully removed. Not to mention those just prevented magic use while the ones on this minotaur messed up with him far more.

"I was not talking about the external ones but the ones burned into his soul," Amy said with a head tilt. She kept constantly checking her outfit for any stains even as Viara suspected it to be some kind of high-level illusion.

"What? You can see his soul or something?" Viara asked. All she saw how his branded pipe-cock looked far tastier than any of the demon foods she had seen.

"Kind of, it's something some of us can do with practice to better satisfy our partners," the blue succubi shrugged.

"If you think you can help him talk... or even write something that is not squiggles, then go ahead," Viara instructed while looking at the weird shapes the last experiment of communicating with the large hairless creature had left to the wall.

"As my mistress commands," Amy nodded and waved the succubi host away from the minotaur. They gave her enough room to lower the humanoid bull from the wall binds to the floor. He did not resist but simply stared at the blue maid mounting his cock.

"So you are healing him with his cock?" Viara commented. The entire thing about souls had sounded absurd enough for her that it would have made more sense if the succubus simply wanted to fuck the pipe cock.

"No, I just don't want it distracting me," Amy replied in a matter-of-fact tone. Her blue tentacle tail wrapped around the base of the flesh-brick like she wanted it to be even harder than it was now.

"Aah right, makes sense," Viara nodded before sitting down to her bed to hold her face in her hands. She should have learned by now that only sex was certain with the demons and the rest was just a happy surprise.

Amy held the flesh-pipe up while she sat on it to its base. She looked almost calm despite the notable stretching even as there was weird glee in her red eyes. Her hands trailed up the minotaur's muscles until they reached to hold his chest with a tilt of her body. Then a pink glow flowed around him.

While Viara watched the oddly still posing, she had to fight against an urge to masturbate or simply find some cock. There was something oddly artistic about the blue maid sitting on the shaved minotaur while a horde of succubi stared at it from the doorway. And an elven princess was sitting on her bed, basically naked and staring at the situation.

"Damn curse... making me a pervert," Viara muttered while holding her lust brand with both hands. Even its letters felt warm to her fingers while her arousal built up. And the more the elf princess denied it, the worse it got.

"Mistress, I have healed his soul, may I reward myself with his cock?" Amy suddenly asked while the glow around her faded away.

"Do what you want... can he talk now?" Viara voiced and stood up while holding her stomach mark.

"He should but it might take a moment for him to adjust," Amy replied while shifting her position. Once she was done, her hip began bouncing on the cock in a highly precise manner to milk most of the length.

Viara walked next to the minotaur's head and knelt down to stare at it. The lust she felt for his well-developed male muscles was more disgusting to her than anything else.

"Talk or I have you locked to a cock-milking wall for the rest of your existence," Viara threatened with a cold tone.

"Humble Hurok greets his saviors and captors, I'm willing to sell my soul to you as long as you settle my last grievance," the minotaur barely managed to say with a hoarse tone.

"And that grievance is?" Viara asked. It was far easier to make anybody talk about things they mentioned so she pressed on that.

"I was not able to protect Horn Lord Gruga to my eternal shame, so I must find a way to avenge him by ending the reign of the current one," Hurok voiced. Amy did not seem to pay any attention to his words and simply moved faster to splatter abundant succubus juices even on his lower stomach.

"Your cause is just, you were close to the previous lord of the minotaurs?" Viara voiced. She tried to keep focusing on milking out information even as she saw the maid from the corner of her eyes, and her fingers slipped from her stomach towards her clit.

"I was the left horn guard under his service," Hurok said with a nod. Even Viara knew that was the position of one of the bodyguard captains under the highest ruler of the minotaur empire.

"Then you must know the location of the forbidden city," Viara stated and the minotaur's yellow eyes dilated.

"I will never betray the scared city of horns to demons," Hurok suddenly boomed. The fact he had already promised his soul but was not willing to give this bit of info made Viara's lips tilt. Alive minotaur prisoners were rare and even rarer stayed as one when asked things they did not want to say.

"Not an answer I will accept, you will tell me everything I want to know if you want my help in avenging your shame, not to mention how are we supposed to kill the new lord if we don't know where he is," Viara shrugged. She kept leaning over Hurok's head with her perky mounds even as he stared at the maid.

"My shame of being enslaved by demons is already too great, I won't make it worse," Hurok declared. There was a small bulge in his yellow eyes and some drool on his lips. The way Amy kept flipping her short black and white skirt up at each bounce to show the penetration was clearly doing it for him.

"You have to offer something of value if you wish the help of my mighty demon host," Viara mused with pretended confidence. She did not know how much the minotaur had understood about the talk around her, so she could at least try to deceive him.

"I would offer my body for you but you already have it, so I must admit it was a mistake even to expect this to work. So I will simply be your salve for atonement," Hurok said. He reached to hold Amy's thighs just to feel them move. It invited her to give even less mercy for the cock she managed to bend a bit with her hip despite its hardness.

"No minotaur is just going to give up on correcting their greatest shame, I'm sure that is worth some answers," Viara teased with her body. She tried to block Amy from Hurok's vision but he grabbed her breasts just to push them aside.

"You may ask your questions but I shall not divulge anything that will go against the empire," Hurok stated. After that Viara asked a long list of questions he kept refusing to answer even partially, from sulfur mines to something as simple as population numbers.

"Can you just make him a bit dumber? He seemed so much eager to talk before," Viara exclaimed even as she openly drooled. Letting the minotaur grope her breasts was making her brand flare-up far more than she had expected but she had no will to make it stop.

"I can torture his cock for you, mistress, I'm sure he will talk," Amy grinned. She was still mounting the meat-pipe even as she had forced it cum buckets into her eternally hungry succubus womb.

"Aah yes, the secret weakens off any minotaur, the fear of being fucked to death," the elf princess shrugged before she bit her lower lip. A part of her wanted to replace Amy on cock far more than she would ever be willing to admit. Even if she could blame the brand, the longer she denied it, the worse it kept getting.

"I don't see how that could get him to talk or how it could work," Amy pondered with a head tilt. Though she also finally slowed down on the cock to a steady gyration.

"Just what did you have in mind then?" Viara asked. She was suddenly forced to fight against an urge to torture Hurok by biting his cock with the succubi.

"Not letting him cum until he speaks, the blessings on him will make it extremely difficult for him to resist if he keeps getting stimulated without release," Amy explained and sat on the cock without moving. Just her devious grin made the minotaur's eyes dilate.

"Such a vile ploy, very well then. I accept your challenge," Hurok boomed and tried to lift up only to be chained to the ground by astral chains.

"You are not going to move even an inch before you are driven mad by lust," Viara exclaimed. She sat down on Hurok's chest and spread her legs to both sides of his head.

"Presenting your shameful body mark is supposed to make me aroused? I will not be tempted by an illusion of an elf whore," Hurok declared. "You lust broken twisted being of hell."

"Illusion? I'll have you know I'm a genuine elf princess and I will not be the one who succumbs to lust first between us," Viara exclaimed even as transparent juices were dripping from her to the shaved chest muscles filled with scars and burned brand marks.

"As if I could ever believe such a ridiculous claim, I saw you were a demon even when I was little more than an animal," Hurok stated even as he stared into the well-shaped and tall elf body that towered over his head.

"You really want to make this hard for yourself," Viara voiced with a bit more venom than before. The surging arousal was increasingly making her want to punish the male creature for causing it to her.

"My mind is a calm ocean, the only thing causing things to go hard is your maid," Hurok said only to have chains wrap around his head.

"Such a ridiculously pointed jaw," Viara grinned with devious eyes. On top of the chains, she locked Hurok's head with her thighs only to press her vulva into his long chin.

"Since you are not saying anything useful, I'm simply going to use you like a barely passable dildo," the elf princess announced with an increasingly lust twisted face. The position and the chains were not letting Hurok speak even as she tilted his head to better let his chin penetrate her puffed pussy.

Viara bit hard her lower lip while she gyrated and rubbed her clit. Her juices spilled on the minotaur's lips while his eyes stared at the elf princess. She was giving her swollen knob almost as little mercy as to his face.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum all over your disgusting shaved bull-face," Viara panted even as she had barely lasted seconds. The chin was letting her apply pressure to the top of her pussy while some strange twisted feeling was making her excited.

Hurok's eyes bulging and his breathing turning hotter only made Viara grin harder. Even his chest muscles hardened but it was futile against the magic chains. But as the elf squirted the first time on the minotaur's face she felt the lust aimed at her intensify.

"Whose humiliated now? My cum is all over your face and I'm going to do it again if you don't start talking," Viara threatened even as saliva was flowing down her chin. Her body more than matched the intensity of Hurok's stare in heat.

"Ghraaa, I will annihilate your cunt," Hurok roared with enough strength to liberate his jaw. The sheer strength of the roar was enough to jerk Viara's body. Even as she had way more magic left, her connection to it distorted a bit, not even the host of the feral-like minotaurs had been able to focus on her such a devastating lustful stare.

"I will savage you, fuck-demon," Hurok declared again and the astral chains distorted around him. They flashed a few times before they were gone.

"I-I'm not a d-demon," Viara uttered while the frenzied minotaur jolted to his feet in a way that sent even Amy flying but he managed to grab the princess's legs. He had no difficulties in ramming his succubus juice lubed flesh-pipe into the soaked elf hole.

"Ighii... ighii... ihii," Viara let out weird feral giggling moans from the start while her eyes tilted every time Hurok dragged her down on his cock. Her legs were spread in the grip from her thighs while the rest of her body hanged down.

Amy got up from the floor with ease but as Viara was splattering transparent juices from both ends to the floor, the maid simply positioned to watch it. She had never seen her mistress have so much fun with a cock before so she did not want to interfere.

Meanwhile, Viara simply swayed with glazed eyes, lost to the moment. The minotaur used her royal elf pussy as a little more than a masturbation aid but she was still paralyzed by ecstasy. Not even the first explosion of raw semen into her womb was enough to push her out of it.

Hurok changed his grip to Viara's stomach only to start a strong assault with his cock. His big balls slapped into her pubic mound all the while they got soaked in the cum that had been pumped out of them.

Amy waved the nearby succubi to come and clean the floor from the splattering semen but the minotaur on a pussy rampage did not even pay them any attention. His eyes and muscles bulged as hard as before while his flat tip rammed into Viara's inner elf gate in an unrelenting assault even as the princess already looked very much surrendered to her fate.

There were almost ten climaxes before Hurok showed signs of calming down. But still, the red text on his cock shined bright while the veins bulged around it.

"Fuck-demon, show me your true form," Hurok roared while grinding his length into the elf-holster.

"I'm pretty sure that is her true form," Amy helpfully offered while rising from all fours as the floor was clean once again from spilling.

"Silence, one more lie from you and I will ignore the fact you saved me," Hurok boomed with a loud hip slap into Viara's ass.

"It's not very nice to threaten people," Amy voiced and her smile faded away. Suddenly Viara was dropped to the floor and it felt very relaxing to her burning body. Then she fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

** * **

"Good waking mistress, I hope you rested well," were the words that greeted Viara when she jolted up from her bed. Amy's head was between her legs and she had managed to talk despite the tip of her tongue just then sliding out of the elf's pussy.

"W-what happened?" Viara uttered. She watched Amy stand up to the side of the bed in her maid outfit like nothing had happened.

"Hurok has been very helpful while you rested, he even drew several maps of the forbidden city you wanted with astronomical coordinates," Amy explained and pointed at the sidewall. It was filled with a very artistic map mural and Hurok was still expanding it.

"Did you torture his cock while I slept or something," Viara muttered while she remembered why she had passed out. It made her lust brand pulse just from the images so the elf princess pushed them to the back of her mind.

"No, I just asked him very nicely, didn't I?" Amy voiced.

"Very nicely... please never do that again," Hurok muttered while focusing on the wall art.

"Do what... never mind I don't want to know. Is this really the map to the forbidden city?" Amy said and stood up to look at the art piece. Just from the star map it was connected to, she was able to tell where the valley pyramid complex supposedly was.

"Yes, every last detail about it. I'm only giving you this information so you can humiliate the current horn lord to death," Hurok explained. "My shameful fate of being a demon sex slave will be more than enough to atone my sin from this betrayal."

"Seems to be in the general region it is plausible," Viara pondered.

"Of course it is, you can't find a more accurate map of the city," Hurok flared with some agitation.

"Well... even if I trust you enough to try the location out, we need to figure out a way to attack it," Viara voiced.

"What do you mean to figure out? Aren't you a demon lord?" Hurok asked.

"For the last time, I'm not a demon and the title is some kind of joke from the demon king," Viara shrugged.

"You are telling me I betrayed the highest secret of my kind to a literal demon whore?" Hurok flared.

"More like to her maid... but that's not relevant right now. Amy, any ideas who would be willing to attack this place?" Viara asked.

"I don't think our king has raided that place before, he might do it if you just ask," Amy replied.

"Right, can we go meet him if you think there are no extra risks of asking him?" Viara voiced.

"At most he has some fun with us if he is too bored but you can't know without asking," the blue maid said with a grin.

"Right, let us go then," Viara muttered and the three went to the portal of the succubus tower.

** * **

The throne room of the demon king had almost more space than his citadel's top platform. Though he still just laid on a divan being fed pussy by some red succubi when Viara arrived.

"Aah, Princess Viara, I'm so glad you came to visit," Azazel voiced after freeing his tongue. Though he did not bother straightening up on the divan and instead took a sideways pose to present his notable red cock.

"The honor is mine, my king, I come to petition you to attack a certain exotic city for mutual enjoyment," Viara voiced with a bow.

"Do tell me more," Azazel mused with a long stroke of his silver hair and continued to his revealing white toga along its golden lines. Hurok observed the exchange between the two with more confusion than anything else.

"It's an ancient pyramid city in a mountain valley that is shrouded in mist, attacking it would truly be a spectacle," Viara presented.

"You would not happen to mean the capital of the minotaur empire? I was under the impression it was supposed to be a secret?" Azazel mused with a tone that indicated he might have known where it was already.

"Just let me command a host of demons to assault it... for your pleasure," Viara offered.

"Come and sit... so we can talk more," the king voiced and tapped the divan in front of his tilted stomach muscles. The elf princes swallowed hard but still took quick steps to sit on the spot offered to her.

"Don't think I don't know what you really desire... you can have it if you win a game," Azazel promised while sliding his hand up Viara's back to play with her silver hair.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
12